Pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant resolution No. 18/2008/QH12 NQ-June 3, 2008 XII Congress of promoting a policy of social legislation to improve the quality of health care;
Pursuant to decision No. 153/2006/QD-TTg dated 30 June 2006 by the Prime Minister on the approval of the master plan for Vietnam health system development phase to 2010 and vision 2020;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of health, decision: article 1. The scope, subjects of application 1. This decision stipulated about the regime of medical staff in villages, hamlets, a merchant, and villages, care (hereafter referred to collectively as the village). Each village is arranged from 7 to 10 medical staff, based on population size and area of operation.
2. This decision shall not apply to the medical staff at the population groups in the province.
Article 2. The level of allowance 1. During the work, village health workers are entitled to a monthly allowance.
2. The level of monthly allowances for village health workers by 0.5 and 0.3 in comparison with the general minimum wage was stipulated as follows: a) 0.5 Level applicable to rural health workers, a difficult region under decision No 30/2007/QD-TTg dated 12 March 2007 Prime Minister's Government issued the list of administrative units in the region difficult.
b) 0.3 Level for village health workers in the rest of the Township.
Article 3. Funding source 1. The funds pay for village health workers by the Central and local budget secured.
2. the central budget to pay for the region difficult decision No. 30/2007/QD-TTg dated 12 March 2007 Prime Minister's Government.
3. Local budgets to pay for the rest of the Township. For those disadvantaged, yet balanced source, the central budget support to pay the level of allowances stipulated in this decision on average each village 1 health worker.
Article 4. Enforcement instructions 1. The Health Ministry regulations, standard functions, the Mission of the rural health workers, a 2. The provincial people's Committee based on the characteristics, development situation of social-economic, actual needs and the ability of local budget specifies: a) the number of health workers village.
b) more monthly allowance (if any) in addition to the allowance level of village health workers are prescribed in clause 2 article 2 of this decision.
Article 5. Effect 1. This decision has effect from 1 July 2009.
2. Removal of content regulation on extra mode level for rural health workers, the provisions of decision 24:/2008/QD-TTg on 04 February 2008 by the Prime Minister on a number of mechanisms, policies to support socio-economic development for the province of North-Central and central-coast by 2010; Decision No. 25/2008/QD-TTg on 04 February 2008 by the Prime Minister on a number of mechanisms, policies to support socio-economic development for the province of the Central Highlands until 2010; Decision No. 26/2008/QD-TTg on 04 February 2008 by the Prime Minister on a number of mechanisms, policies to support socio-economic development for the province in the Mekong River Delta region until 2010 and decision No. 27/2008/QD-TTg on 04 February 2008 by the Prime Minister on a number of mechanisms policy, support for socio-economic development for the region and the northern mountain until 2010.
Article 6. Responsibility of Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities is responsible for the implementation of this decision.