CIRCULAR regulates the management and use of funds for career promotions the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 60/2003/ND-CP dated 10 June 2003 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of the law on the State budget;
Pursuant to Decree No. 134/2004/ND-CP dated 9 June 2004 the Government promotes rural industrial development;
Pursuant to decision No. 137/2007/QD-TTg dated August 20, 2007 by the Prime Minister on the approval of a national promotional program to 2012;
Contact The Financial-Industry rules on the management and use of funds for career promotions as follows: article 1. Scope this circular regulates the management and use of funds for career tasks, project to be deployed to direct funds from the programme by decision No. 134/2007/QD-TTg dated August 20, 2007 by the Prime Minister on the approval of a national promotional program to 2012 (hereinafter the program).
Article 2. Object state promotional support 1. The organizations and individuals who directly invest in industrial production in the district, town, commune and town (called the rural industrial base); including: small and medium enterprise establishment, operating under the enterprise law; establishment of cooperatives, cooperative law activities; individual business households according to Decree No. 88/2006/ND-CP on August 29, 2006 by the Government on business registration;
2. The promotion of public service organizations, including: the extension Center, research institutions of science and technology, business consulting, training, technology transfer, provide information, trade promotion and other activities related to the production of the rural industry.
Article 3. Professions enjoy promotional funding organizations, direct personal investment, industrial production in the district, town, commune and town enjoying the State's promotional budget for the following occupations: 1. Processing industry agriculture-forestry-fisheries;
2. Manufacture of products using the materials in place, use more labour;
3. Production of new products, the replacement of imported goods, export goods used mainly raw materials;
4. product manufacturing, spare parts, Assembly and repair of agricultural machinery;
5. small hydro power, new energy or renewable energy installed capacity below 10,000 KW to provide power for rural, remote areas;
6. Manufacturing, machining, products and services for the production of finished products;
7. capital investment to build infrastructure for clusters, industrial-handicraft and craft village.
Article 4. Genus promotional activities content 1. Vocational training program, a career development and occupational transmission) the genus compiled the program, curriculum, materials and the Organization of vocational training courses, media (mainly spot), short (under 1 year), tied with rural industrial base to create jobs and improve skills for rural workers;
b a good welder training, Genus) artisan handicrafts to form the Faculty of service programs for vocational training, career development and transfer in the countryside.
2. program management capacity a) Genera compiled the program, curriculum, materials, corporate governance of rural industries have content matching actual needs and the training objects;
b) spent on staff training of the public services institutions qualified to join the consulting activities, the program's training (training of trainers);
c) Genus organized training courses, training on starting a rural business management;
d) Spend seminar, introduces the experience of management, production, business, science, new technology and other topics related to industrial production for rural industrial base;
DD) Organization Spending, support for rural industrial base taking the courses, seminars; learning experience survey operations in and outside the country;
e) Genus consulting, project support, production and business plans to business start-up and new businesses established.
3. The program supports performing model building techniques, technology transfer and scientific and technological progress a) spent on the investigation, prospecting, list building technical demonstration model of the new technology, new products need to disseminate replicable; technology portfolio, technical and scientific progress need to support transfer;
b) support to build the presentation model in the areas of craft production to promote modernization of traditional technology; repair, mechanical manufacturing, farm tools serving the agriculture-forestry-fisheries, consumer mechanics; agricultural-forestry-fishery products; processing of raw materials, especially the small scale in the areas of distributed materials to give the basis of processing industry, handicraft;
c) support the transfer and application of modern machinery, advanced technology in the production of the craft-industrial, process and environmental pollution.
4. product development programs for rural industry embodies a) Chi construction sets the standard for product quality rural industry expresses traditional cultural identity, to meet consumer tastes in and outside the country;
b) Construction Spending and regulation system vote the rural industrial products conform with typical corresponding standards under 5 levels: village, district, province, regions (region), country;
c) Chi held a vote and the certification of industrial products typical rural township level, district, province, region, country;
d) support the rural industrial base have the products expands production, market, technological improvements, code samples, packaging ... to create the products that reach the higher levels;
DD) support the Organization of industrial goods Expo typical countryside. Construction, registered trademarks and trade promotion activities.
5. Program development advisory activities, provides the information a) support consulting activities in the field of promotional: establishment of the investment project; marketing; Production Manager-accounting and finance-human resources; packing, packaging; the land; application technology-new equipment related to the production of the rural industry;
b) genus of the formation and development of the activities, including promotional consulting: consulting point fixed; direct advice for the rural industrial base; advice through the internet and mass media;
c) Genus built electronic data center on rural industry, Network Associates promotional advice from central to local;
d) Spend to build the television, radio, promotional publications, websites and other forms of mass communication.
6. the venture support programs, links, economic cooperation and the development of clusters and industrial point-a) support the rural industrial base established the Association, the professions; satellite link produce ancillary items; the model links the production base of traditional handicrafts with the travel business;
b) support form link clusters of industrial enterprises in the textile, footwear, mechanical, handicraft;
c) planning support and investment in infrastructure construction, industrial clusters according to the development plan of local industry in the difficult areas, slow industrial development.
7. program management capacity and organize a promotional programme) research Spending the Agency has the authority to modify, supplement or enact new related documents aimed at improving the legal framework, mechanisms and policies about promotional activities;
b) Genus intensify supervision, promotional activities instructions to enhance the effectiveness of promotional activities from Central Government to local;
c) technical infrastructure Expenditure for the Centre for the promotion of professional direction, connected with the Agency, Institute, school of business, capable of implementing training activities, technical consultant at the facility;
d) Spend to build the program, curriculum, materials and organization of training of capacity management, organizing promotional activities for staff as encouragement;
DD) genus of international cooperation to support the promotional activity in the country.
Article 5. Funding the programme 1. The central budget to ensure funding for promotional activities by the national industry and commerce management, implementation and contains additional targets for local budgets according to the program, the plan, the project was approved.
2. ensure local budget funding for promotional activities by the people's committees of provinces and cities under central management and implementation.
3. In addition to the above-mentioned funding sources, the Ministry of industry and trade, the provincial people's Committee has the responsibility of mobilizing the financial resources, integrating other legal projects in the national target program and the program of social-economic development to implement the goals of the program.
Article 6. Promotional task hierarchy 1. The Mission of the national promotional spending a) national promotional funds secured for promotional activities specified in Decree No. 134/2004/ND-CP of the Government and national promotional program to 2012 provided for in decision No 136/2007/QD-TTg by the Prime Minister for industry and trade management and implementation for these activities manufactured products, meaning the country or region, in line with the strategy, industrial development planning department, the industry and the territory;
b) other expenditures serves the national promotional activities-compilation of the syllabus, materials to guide training, advice on promotional;
-Propaganda for the encouragement on the mass media which broadcast nationwide;
-Building program, the national promotional plan, each stage;
-Check, monitoring the activity at the local and grassroots;
-Chi shopping facilities, equipment and encouragement;
-Rewarded by the decision of the Minister of industry and trade;
-Capital Expenditure for the project, the project of international cooperation regarding the promotion activities;
-Other expenses (if any).
2. duties of local promotional spending a) local promotional funding secured for promotional activities according to the content of the local promotions have been approved by the provincial people's Committee as stipulated in Decree No. 134/2004/ND-CP of the Government decision No. 137/2007/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister of local government for the implementation activities the product, produce meaningful in the province or region consistent with strategy, planning on developing industry-handicraft;
b) other expenditures serves the local promotional activity-compiled document, curriculum to guide training, advice on promotional;
-Propaganda for the encouragement of local in scope;
-Build programs, promotional plan each stage and locally;
-Checking, monitoring, testing, promotional activities at the facility;
-Chi shopping facilities, equipment and encouragement;
-Rewarded by the decision of the people's Committee;
-Capital Expenditure for the project, the project of international cooperation regarding the promotion activities;
-Other expenses (if any).
Article 7. The level of genus 1. Some public spending costs for promotional activities conducted under the current rules, in particular a number of costs as follows: a) compiled the program, curriculum, training materials of the promotions follow circular No. 87/2001/TT-BTC dated 30 October 2001 of the Ministry of Finance shall guide the content construction spending, the program framework for the training of University, College, professional and high school curriculum the syllabus of the subjects;
b) vocational training, career development and occupational transmission follow circular No. 10/2006/TTLT-BTC-BLDTBXH DATED December 19, 2006 of Ministry of finance, Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs guide practical policy support, short-term vocational training for rural workers.
Training for the poor and the minorities participate in new apprenticeships; good welder training and craft artisans learn advanced to become trainers of vocational assistance money eating in school time and support fee according to the price of tickets on public transport, according to circular No. 102/TTLT-BTC-BLDTBXH on August 20, 2007 of the Ministry of finance, Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs guidelines for financial management with a number of projects of the national target program to reduce poverty;
c) built legal texts, mechanisms and policies about promotional activities performed under Circular No. 100/2006/TT-BTC dated 23 October 2006, the Ministry of Finance shall guide the management and use of State budget funds secured for the formulation of the legal text;
d) investigation, prospecting, list building technical demonstration model of the new technology, new products need to disseminate replicable; technology portfolio, technical and scientific progress need to deliver and support costs system activity the following circular No. 120/2007/TT-BTC dated 15 October 2007 of the Ministry of finance towards the management, use and settlement expense made the surveys from the capital of the State budget;
DD) Conference, seminar, training performed according to circular No. 23/2007/TT-BTC dated 21 March 2007 of the Ministry of finance regulations, charges expenditure mode work organized the Conference for the State bodies and public business units; Circular No. 127/2007/TT-BTC dated 31 October 2007 of the Ministry of finance the additional amendments to circular No. 23/2007/TT-BTC dated 21 March 2007 and circular No. 57/2007/TT-BTC on June 11, 2007 by the Ministry of finance;
e) foreign survey made according to circular No. 91/2004/TT-BTC on October 18, 2005 of the Ministry of finance work fee regulations for public servants, short-term assignments abroad;
g) organize contests on promotional activities performed under Circular No. 101/2009/TT-BTC on May 20, 2009 the Ministry of Finance shall guide the management, use and settlement expense ensure implementation of the project, the program in the project "support for youth employment and apprenticeship period 2008-2015";
h) training classes, professional training for trainers and extension officers; start-up training courses, corporate governance follow circular No. 51/2008/TT-BTC dated 16 June 2008 by the Ministry of Finance shall guide the management and use of funds for training, fostering public officials;
I) built of electronic data on rural industry made according to circular No. 137/2007/TT-BTC dated 28 November 2007, the Ministry of Finance shall guide the spending for the creation of electronic information.
2. Some specific spending a) support business start-up in the difficult areas and especially hard under the provisions of the law, including: research to perfect a viable business plan; the project established businesses and costs related to the registration of establishment of the enterprise. The level of support must not exceed 5 million/business;
b) Genus build support technical demonstration model to disseminate the new technologies, the production of new products, including the costs: construction, machinery and equipment shopping serves directly and decisive to new technologies or new products; complete documentation on process technology, production processes, service for the technical presentation. The level of support up to 250 million/model.
The support level for the manufacturing base of the Organization, individuals are operating effectively need to disseminate propaganda, replicated to other private institutions of learning; include the cost of: complete documentation for technological processes, production processes, service for the technical presentation. Maximum support level is 70 million/model;
c) support the transfer and application of modern machinery, advanced technology in the production of the craft-industry, the environment, including: modern equipment, providing material, technical know-how; technology management consultancy, business management consultancy, guiding the implementation of the technological processes are transferred; training, advanced training for officials and workers to understand and operate the technology to be transferred; hiring professionals; buy study materials to serve the transfer; buy the raw materials for the production. The level of support up to 50% of the value of machinery, equipment and technology are transferred but not exceeding 100 million;
d) Spend to build sets the standard of quality of rural industrial products embodying traditional cultural identity, to meet consumer tastes in and outside the country. Costs must not exceed 15 million/standard product or group of products;
DD) Organization Spending voted and certification of industrial products typical rural township level, district, province, region, country. The level of support up to 10 million times (both communes), 20 million (for the district level), 80 million/times (for the province level), 150 million/times (for the area) and 250 million times (for the national level);
e) support the Organization of industrial goods Expo typical of rural water supply in the province, region, country. The level of support up to 50% of the booth rental fee, on the basis of the price or if the tender is not qualified according to the bidding price was approved by the authority. Private trade fair held in the mountainous region of the Highlands, the high level of support a maximum of 80% of the cost of hiring the booth.
The case of the rural industrial base to attend the fair, the exhibition introduces the other products in the country. The support level of 50% of the rented booth area;
g) support building and registered trademarks for the rural industrial products. The 50% level of support costs, but not to exceed a maximum of 35 million/brand;
h) support for rural industrial base to hire consultant in the areas of: project investment; marketing; production management, finance, accounting, human resources; packing, packaging; the land; the application of new equipment, technologies related to the production of the rural industry. The support level of 50% of the cost of hiring consultants, but must not exceed 30 million VND/facilities;
I) Genus established promotional consultants point conditions established by regulation of the industry, including: shopping material, equipment and tools for the operation of the service point consulting. The level of support must not exceed 50 million;
k) support to build the network of collaborators, including promotional: mobility survey personnel join the network; established the network building; the draft Charter activities of the network; the Conference launched the network; training partners. The support level of 50% of the cost of building the network of collaborators but must not exceed 40 million network of collaborators provincial promotional consultants and 150 million/net contributor country promotional consultant;
l) Genus build tv programs, radio, promotional publications, websites and other forms of mass communication. Genus level implemented in the form of a contract with the Agency of propaganda and mass information agency;
m) support for the establishment of the Association, the professions; linking regional, provincial and national level. 30% support level costs established but not to exceed a maximum of 50 million/Association or provincial affiliate, 70 million/Association or regional affiliate, 100 million/Association or link the national level;
n) support to form clusters of associated industrial enterprise in the textile, footwear, mechanical, handicraft. The support level of 50% of the cost of forming clusters of industrial business links but not to exceed 150 million for a cluster of links;
o) support planning details; support the construction of infrastructure, industrial clusters according to the planning of local industrial development, including: leveling, internal roads, water supply systems, sewage in the difficult areas, especially hard (list areas under the provisions of Decree No. 106/2006/ND-CP of September 22, 2006, the Government's spending and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on investment); slow industrial development areas are approved by the authority. The support level of detailed planning, must not exceed 350 million/clusters, industrial; the level of support the construction of infrastructure of the maximum not to exceed 3,000 million, industrial clusters;
p) 100% support the cost of airfare for the rural industrial base travel arrangements survey to study overseas experience. The number of people supported by the decision of the competent authority approval.
The support level for the specific task of promotion the central budget by the Minister of industry and trade decisions, the support level for the specific task of the local budget promotional because the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities of decision but does not exceed the prescribed level of support on this.
Article 8. Conditions for financing the programme, individual organizations are funding support from the programme must ensure the following conditions: 1. The content fit the promotional program content.
2. approval of decision discourage the Mission (including scheme) of the competent authority (Ministry of industry and trade for the national promotional programs; The provincial people's Committee for the promotion of local industry).
3. organizations and individuals have invested or committed to invest enough funding to implement the project was granted the authority to approve (after deducting the number of funds are State budget support).
4. the Organization's commitment, personal promotional missions not supported from any funds of the State for the same content are spending promotional program support.
5. specific support conditions of each program follow the instructions of the Ministry of industry and trade. Article 9. Created, Executive and settlement program funding The establishment, funding and executive programs made under the provisions of the law on the State budget, documents guiding the implementation of the law on the State budget of the Ministry of finance and the provisions of this circular are as follows: 1. Set up and allocate a estimates) for the funding of national-annual promotional the base of the national promotional mission of the program was approved, implementation of the task and estimating in the report, the Ministry of industry and trade – estimating the genus make national promotional program of year plan detailing each content consistent with the objective, tasks sent the Ministry of finance. The base ability to balance of the central budget, the Ministry of finance to consider the General synthesis, on budget allocation approach the Central Government for the Congress to review the decision.
-Based estimation was delivered, the Industry made cost allocation made national promotional program details according to the unit and the content prescribed in clause 1, article 6 of this circular sent the Finance Ministry evaluation as a basis for estimation of the traffic units made.
b) for local promotional funding-for the cost of the promotion from the local budget: + annually, based on local promotional mission of the program was approved, implementation of the task and estimating in the report, the Department of industry and Commerce estimating genus made local promotional programme of the year plan detailing each content consistent with the objective the assigned mission, sent the Department of finance. Balance capacity base of local budget, Department of finance review, General synthetic approach to allocate local budgets the provincial people's Committee of the people's Councils at the same level of consideration, decision.
+ The assigned estimation base, Department of industry and commerce made the funding allocation made the promotions detailed by local units and contents specified in paragraph 2, article 6 of this circular sent Department of finance evaluation as a basis for estimation of the traffic units made.
-For the funding support from the central budget to local budgets: + base on the local program has been approved by each period and the ability of the local budget, the provincial people's Committee established the joint estimation of funding recommendations to the central budget to support program implementation expenditure , send the Industry aggregate consideration along with the time of estimating annual budget financing.
+ Ability to base the central budget, the Finance Ministry in coordination with the Ministry of industry and trade to consider estimation of funding national promotional execution, including additional levels of support targeted local budget made the encouragement; synthesis and estimating incomes and expenses budget, budget allocation approach the Central Government for the Congress to review the decision.
2. Observance of estimating a) based on the estimation of State budget spending units were delivered, the authorized units to make withdrawal procedures at the State Treasury where the transaction;
b) State Treasury control, payment for each program's mission under the guidance of management mode, allocations, payment of expenses the State budget through the State Treasury of the Ministry of finance; current spending regimes and the provisions of this circular.
3. accounting work, finalizing a) the unit directly using the program's funding is responsible for accounting and settlement of funds made to promotional duties 070 account 102 "promotional activities", according to the corresponding chapters of the State budget of contents;
b) with respect to the duties of the unit made by program through a contract with the Agency, evidence from the bar as a base, settlement is hosted at the Agency, including: contract duties attached to cost of funds is approved by the authority; the minutes of trials; liquidation of the contract; the credentials or the votes and the other relevant documents according to the regulations of the Industry. The evidence from the unit's expenditures directly promotional missions are stored in the unit;
c) the unit directly using the program's funding is the funding settlement in used with Industry (for the expense of central economic career) with the Department of industry and trade (for the cost of the local economic and industry funding to support targeted from the central budget to local budgets). Settlement in Industry and Department of industry and Commerce submitted financial agency-level evaluation board. The independent, reporting forms, deadlines and review report made under the current rules.
Article 10. Check, monitoring Industry, Department of industry and commerce is responsible for cooperation with the financial institutions of the same level of checking, irregular; monitor reviews the implementation of the mission, the goal of the project, ensuring the management, using the correct program funding purposes, saving, effective.
Article 11. Report information 1. Quarterly the unit was assigned the task of responsible promotional program reports made under the guidance of Industry. 2. Annual recurring General Industry implementation programme the Prime contract report submitted to Ministry of finance.
Article 12. Implementation 1. This circular has the effect after 45 days from the date of signing and replaced the circular No. 36/2004/TTLT-BTC-BCN on 16/5/2005 of the Ministry of finance, Ministry of industry guide to the management and use of funding economic career for promotional activities.
2. During the implementation process, if there are obstacles, suggest that the unit of the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of industry and trade to modify accordingly./.