The DECISION on the establishment of the economic zone management Committee of Kon Tum province _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the PRIME MINISTER pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to Decree No. 106/2006/ND-CP of September 22, 2006 the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on investment;
Pursuant to Decree No. 29/2008/ND-CP dated 14 March 2008 the Government's regulations on industrial and economic zone, beautiful area;
Consider the proposal of the President of the people's Committee in Kon Tum province in the sheet No. 134/TTr-April 14, 2009; of the Minister of the Interior in no. 4110/BNV-TCBC on December 18, 2009, decision: article 1. Established and regulated the positions, the functions of the economic management of Kon Tum province.
1. The Management Board of Kon Tum province economic zone (hereinafter referred to as the Management Board) on the basis of the integrated management of international border gate economic zone, Coast province of Kon Tum (regulated by decision No. 156/2008/QD-TTg dated December 1, 2008 by the Prime Minister) with the management of the industrial province of Kon Tum (established by decision No 178/ 2005/QD-TTg dated July 15, 2005 by the Prime Minister).
2. The Management Board is the Agency directly under the people's Committee in Kon Tum province, perform the State management functionality directly for industrial, gate economic zone in Kon Tum province; management and implementation of functions providing administrative services and other support services related to the production and investment activity, trading for investors in the industrial zone, the border gate economic zone in the province under the rule of law.
3. The Management Board has legal personality, Member, seal, coat of arms image based work in Kon Tum province; is the clue to plan the budget of Kon Tum province; private capital balance was developed from the central budget. The expense of the State administrative management, operational funding of career management by the State budget level as prescribed by the law.
Article 2. The duties and powers of the Management Board of management duties and powers prescribed in the: 1. Article 81 of Decree 108/2006/ND-CP of September 22, 2006 the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on investment.
2. Articles 37 and 38 of Decree 29/2008/ND-CP dated 14 March 2008 the Government's regulations on industrial zones, export processing zones and economic zones.
3. other legal texts concerned.
Article 3. Organizational structure and staffing of the Management Board.
1. Leadership: Management Board the Management Board has the head and no more than 3 Vice.
Secretary of the Board by the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee in Kon Tum appointed, dismissed by standard title by the Ministry of planning and investment issued; Vice President of people's Committee appointed by the province of Kon Tum, dismissed the proposal of the Management Board.
2. Organizational structure of the Board of management: a) The administrative organizations include: offices, departments, and business representatives in management boards of industrial zones, gate economic zone in Kon Tum province;
b) organized the enterprises required base, the task of developing the industrial-economic zone, the gate of Kon Tum province in each particular stage, head of the Management Committee, in collaboration with the relevant departments and the President of the people's Committee in Kon Tum province decided under the authority of the organization established a career in management.
3. Staffing: a) the payroll administration of management by the people's Committee in Kon Tum province decided in total payroll administration delivered include: head of Department, the Deputy Head of the Committee, the Office's staffing, expertise, and professional representatives in management boards of industrial zones, bonded economic zones on the province of Kon Tum.
b) staffing of career management by the President of the people's Committee in Kon Tum province decided in accordance with the law on decentralization of administrative payroll management, career management and payroll for the business units of the State.
4. the head of the Management Board of the people's Committee in Kon Tum province specified functions, tasks, powers and organisational structure of the Management Board in accordance with the law.
Article 4. Enforceable decision has effect from the date signed, issued and replaced decision No 155/2008/QD-TTg dated December 1, 2008 by the Prime Minister on the management of international border gate economic zones Seaboard Y, Kon Tum province and decision No. 177/2005/QD-TTg dated July 15, 2005 by the Prime Minister on the establishment of the Management Board Kon Tum province industrial park.
Article 5. Responsibility of Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the people's Committee in Kon Tum province, head of the economic management of Kon Tum province is responsible for the implementation of this decision.