CIRCULAR guide perform a number of articles of Decree 117/2008/ND-CP on November 14, 2008 by the Government on Civil Defense _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the MINISTER of DEFENCE pursuant to the law enacting the legal text on 03 June 2008;
Pursuant to Decree No. 104/2008/ND-CP dated 16 September 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Department of Defense;
Pursuant to Decree No. 117/2008/ND-CP on November 14, 2008 by the Government on Civil Defense;
Considering the recommendation of the Chief, CIRCULAR: chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this guidance circular on organizing civil defense force, the system works in prevention, remedial war; training, civil defense exercise; active prevention, remedial war; Summary mode, summarizing, reporting, testing, inspection of civilian defense under the provisions of Decree No. 117/2008/ND-CP on November 14, 2008 by the Government on Civil Defense (hereinafter referred to as the Decree 117/2008/ND-CP).
Article 2. The object to apply the forces perform civil defence tasks in the ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, political organizations, social-political organizations, business units, corporations, corporations established under the Prime Minister's decision (hereinafter referred to as The the Central sector) and the local in prevention, remedial, catastrophic war.
Chapter II ORGANIZATION OF CIVIL DEFENCE FORCES, article 3. Dedicated forces the unit dedicated to search and rescue of the central ministries are established according to the provisions in points a, b, c, d, e, paragraph 1 and paragraph 3, article 7 decision No 76/2009/QD-TTg dated 11 May 2009 by the Prime Minister on the full National Committee event search and rescue system and the search and rescue organization of the The Central and local departments (hereinafter referred to as the decision 76/2009/QD-TTg), and was dedicated to perform the task of prevention, remedial, catastrophic war.
Article 4. Part-time forces a) search and rescue units of the central ministries are established according to the provisions in points a, b, c Paragraph 2 and paragraph 3, article 7 of decision 76/2009/QD-TTg, part-time force prevention, remedial, catastrophic war.
b) by forces of the central ministries to mobilize; the Agency, the people's army units and militia force, self-defense forces Chief core prevention, remedial, catastrophic war.
Article 5. Extensive force self-defense militia force, the people's forces are competent mobilization; the force voluntarily perform the task of prevention, remedial, catastrophic war.
Article 6. Mobilization of forces made civil defence tasks 1. As the country moved to a State of war, a State of emergency on defense, the Minister of national defence on duty decided to set up a dedicated unit of part-time duty, prevention, remedial won's large weapons of destruction caused.
2. The head of the central ministries, President of the people's Committee issued decision to mobilize the force under the provisions of the law to make the task of prevention, remedial war.
Chapter III SYSTEM for prevention, REMEDIAL WAR article 7. System works in prevention, remedial war include: System for forecasting, warning, alarm; the process of advancing enemy fire prevention by conventional weapons, weapons of massive destruction; the work site, facilities Division; mobile lines; the system of collective culture room equipment; systems of ventilation, toxic filter; works to protect, store food, water, food, medicine, supplies, means of ensuring implementation of civil defence tasks; guaranteed work for training, rehearsal rooms, remedial, against the war.
Article 8. Construction organization.
1. Planning, building planning system for prevention, remedial war a) on the basis of overall planning layout defense combined with socio-economic development was approved by the Prime Minister, provincial people's committees, district level planning base, plans to build the Defense area and the ability of local economic direction setting the planning, organization and planning of building system for prevention, remedial planning associated with the war, plans to build a military posture of defensive areas of locality; the construction planning system for prevention, remedial war made in accordance with paragraph 1, paragraph 2, article 14, Decree No. 152/2007/ND-CP dated 10 October 2007 of the Government on the defensive zone;
b) permanent bodies of civil defense, Defense Ministry chaired the Guide specifications, technical standards in the process to meet the requirements of prevention, remedial and guide the management, maintenance, protection works on;
c) setting, appraisal and approval of investment projects to build civil defenses made under articles 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, Decree No. 12/2009/ND-CP on December 2, 2009 on the management of government investment project construction works (hereinafter referred to as the Decree 12/2009/ND-CP) and item 2 , Article 1, Decree No. 83/2009/ND-CP on October 15, 2009 by the Government about amending and supplementing a number of articles, Decree No. 12/2009/ND-CP (hereinafter the Decree 83/2009/ND-CP).
2. construction organization prevention, remedial a war) the construction works in prevention, remedial made war as defined in items 1, 2, 3, chapter III, Decree No. 12/2009/ND-CP and Account 5, paragraph 6, article 1, Decree 83/2009/ND-CP b) When transferred to the local State of war , the State of emergency on defense, works to build emergency orders to perform functions, prevention, remedial war of agencies, organizations and the people shall follow the provisions in articles 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, Decree No. 74/2005/ND-CP of June 2005 by the Government on the management of investment in a particular building.
Chapter IV CIVIL DEFENSE TRAINING article 9. Fostering, training officers and the training of civil defense force 1. Fostering a) officers in specialised units, Mission Chief of the civil defense of the military are fostering knowledge of civil defense at the National Centre for search and rescue training, national training center search and rescue sea and academia the school, in the army;
b) officers in specialised units, concurrent implementation of civil defence duties of the ministries are fostering public knowledge about civil defense, knowledge about the room, avoiding remedial, conventional weapons, weapons of massive destruction under the guidance of the Ministry of defence. The program, content, time due to individual ministries identified in the time prescribed in clause 1, article 15, paragraph 3, of Decree 117/2008/ND-CP DATED. 2. Annual staff training a) programs, content, training for staff in dedicated units, civil defense chief of the army and self-defense militias led by general staff regulations;
b) programs, content, training for officers in the force are dedicated, civil defense chief of the ministries by heads of ministries, sectors defined;
c) officer commanding military Committee social, professional officers defence works, military agencies, held in the facility are civil defense training at military schools;
d) officer commanding military Committee agencies, held in Central, Ban military command bodies, held in the facility and the officers commanding the self-defense militia force, the level of training of civil defense in the military training program, according to the hierarchy;
DD) agencies officers, military units are training on civil defense in military training programs, according to the hierarchy;
e) annual training for the prescribed officer subject at points c, d, e, item 2, this is 1 day.
3. Training of civil defense forces dedicated or part-time in the people's army and the militia.
Saudi civil defense forces) who are dedicated to the annual army are coaching intensive district the core content to perform the task of prevention, remedial disaster in peacetime and wartime;
b) Chief of the defense forces of the army and self-defense militias are civil defense training time 2 days in total time military training of the unit.
4. civil defense training for specialised forces or Chief of the central ministries by heads of ministries, Central sector regulations. The defensive training for self defense force in the Agency, held in Central following the provisions of point b, paragraph 3, of this Article.
5. the universal knowledge of civil defense for the officials and Communist Party members, civil servants and the entire population.
a) goal: to grasp the basic knowledge about the consequences of war, disaster and the measures to avoid, remedy; raise awareness, sense of responsibility, actively involved in performing the duties of civil defense;
b) content: universal the measure, avoid, overcome the consequences of conventional weapons, weapons of massive destruction in war and other disasters;
c) central agencies, local use of the mass media and other forms to propaganda, universal knowledge of civil defense for the entire population;
d) learning about civil defense for party members, cadres and civil servants is made in programs fostering knowledge of Defense-Security under the provisions of the law of time, at least 5% of the total time fostering knowledge of defence of each object.
6. the Joint Chiefs of staff directed the relevant authorities of the Ministry of Defense building guide plans, content, programs and research, compiling textbooks, materials, equipment, material and training staff, fostering knowledge of civil defense for each object in the civil defense forces of the people's army and the militia to defend itself; at the same time guide the content related to prevention, remedial training program in war, fostering knowledge of the civil defence of the Ministry, the Central and local industry.
Article 10. Steer civil defense training 1. Every year, the circular base of the Minister of national defence, Only the command of the Chief of the regional military command, Corps, military, army, Director of the hospital, the school, the Military Academy, the capital Hanoi out only training command, fighting for the Agency, in the unit in which the content of civil defense training.
2. The Commander of the military region directed provincial military command approved the plan of training, training, political education, military training including training content for the civil defense force, the dependents held implement and test, urging the implementation of the Agency units.
3. provincial military command directing the Board-level military commander advised grant Committee, the Government of the same level of leadership, directs training of civil defense forces in the right; instructions and check the implementation of training of civil defense of the Agency, the unit and the self-defense militia force in the right; approval of the plan of training, training, political education, military training including training content about civil defense commander-level military Committee.
4. Commander-level military Committee directed the military Committee, the Board of township-level military command agencies, grassroots organization advised grant Committee, Social Committee, head of the Agency, the Organization of the same leadership, direction to perform civil defense training for self-defense militia force in the right; approved training plan including training content about civil defense Board military command level military command Board, township authorities, held in the facility; election officers participated in the training of civil defense in the military training program according to the rules of the upper level and put the content in civil defense training program due to their level of organization.
5. The Board of military command authority, held at central level Committee for staff work, the head of the Agency, held the same level training plan Self-Defense Agency, held annually in which the content of civil defense training according to the rules of each Ministry, the industry authority approved.
Article 11. Civil Defense exercise 1. Every year based on the actual situation and the direction of the Government, the Defense Department issued about organized civil defense exercise for the army and militia units to defend itself.
2. Exercises defensive area in provincial level, district level and rehearsal on defense – social security must be tied to the content of civil defense exercise to fostering knowledge, improve their leadership, direction, command the force prevention, remedial war.
3. the people's Committee of the annual organizational level rehearsal about flooding prevention, search and rescue, fire, forest fires and other disasters for a number of local entities to draw experience and the direction taken when situations occur; When the organization exercises the content on to prepare the text to leaders, steer; establishment of the Steering Committee, the Director and the Department; build intention, planning and rehearsal of the components involved in rehearsal; the Organization of training, coaching, the training content; practice exercises in the correct intention and approved plan.
4. The help Department of defense research, guide the rehearsal on prevention, remedial war for the ministries and central institutions of experimental exercise to draw experience.
Chapter V ACTIVITIES prevention, REMEDIAL WAR article 12. Build plan 1. Prevention plans, remedial war lies in the system of civil defence plans of the ministries, localities must be build in time of peace; annually and each period are added to suit the situation of socio-economic development and defence tasks. The ministries of the Central People's Committee, the level, the Agency, army units construction plan prevention, remedial war of local ministries, and their concurrent unit steer local agencies and units under construction plan prevention, remedial war.
2. When planning prevention, remedial war should focus on one of the following principal contents: the purpose, requirements, mission, motto, method; measures of prevention, remedial war, use of force; expected and handles some situations; organizational leadership, direction, command; guaranteed work.
3. General rules the prevention plan approval, the remedial authority of the war, army units and militia forces.
4. The Chairman of the provincial people's Committee approved district-level planning, prevention, remedial-level in the fields of war.
5. The Chairman of the Committee drafting the plan township-level prevention, remedial level their war of the people's Committee Chairman district level approval.
6. The head of the Ministry, the Central sector prevention plan approval, the remedial authority of the war, units of the authority and in collaboration with the provincial people's Committee in the agency guidelines, the industry in the field of construction management plan.
7. The permanent agency Ministry of Defense Civil Defense instructions to the Ministry, local branches, agencies, units of the army and the self-defense militia force building plan of prevention, remedial war.
Article 13. Grasp the situation and reporting 1. The permanent bodies of the civil defence of the Ministry, the Central sector, the military districts and the local staff to help the head of the central ministries; Commander of military region and President of the people's Committee of the levels directed the Organization of the force; equipment, supplies, vehicles, and prescribing the content, method, mode, report the situation relevant to the tasks of prevention, remedial war according to the instructions of the permanent bodies of the Civil Defense Department of Defense.
2. When turning into a State of war, State of emergency defense heads of the ministries, Commander of military region, Chairman of the people's Committee to steer the Organization, armed forces, the means to seize, to report the situation under the guidance of the permanent bodies of the Civil Defense Department of Defense.
Article 14. Mobilizing the force, means 1. The Ministry of Defence decided to mobilize the army and militia forces to defend itself, the type of materials, equipment, means of management and human resources decisions, materials, means prescribed in Article 35, the National Defense Law and the establishment of population protection troops in self-defense militias Act 44 Things to do service prevention, remedial war.
2. The President of the people's Committee issued decision to mobilize the forces of the departments, unions and people, supplies, equipment, local media jurisdiction to perform the task of prevention, remedial war.
3. The head of the Central Department, decided to mobilize the forces and the types of materials, vehicles, equipment, made the task of prevention, remedial jurisdiction in war and the field was assigned charge.
4. The Chairman of the people's Committee of the level of synergistic organizations in the forces and the forces of the Institute plans to use the force, preparing the materials, equipment, facilities required to perform the task of prevention, remedial on war.
Article 15. The commanding mechanism 1. When performing the task of prevention, remedial war at the local, the Commander of the guard unit, agency of the Defense Department, direct military region commander in the force under the direction of the Agency's synergistic local military levels.
2. the Chief of the provincial military authority, and command of the military Committee, township-level directly under the Force Commander under the authority of the President of the people's Committee at the same level. Commander of the military Committee agencies, grassroots organization directly commanded the self-defense forces under the authority of the head of the Agency, organization, and authority to defend themselves in article 44 militants militant self-defense Law make the task of prevention, remedial war.
3. The organization of the command of the forces that make the task of prevention, remedial war of central ministries, sectors headed the ministries of Central regulation.
Article 16. Activities of the civil defense forces when war 1. When the enemy advance by conventional weapons fire a) timely detection of intention, the fire advancing tricks by conventional weapons of the enemy. Commander of the army unit, agency and Agency for local military levels in cooperation with the media and information agencies quickly informed, alert to agencies, local units and local people;
b) bodies, army units and militia forces organized to avoid defensive force, fought the enemy on the direction, to protect the targets assigned;
c) permanent bodies of civil defense issued directing the implementation of prevention measures, evacuate staff, officials and people; the Organization of the force ambulance crash, remedial won the strike, production restores, secured life for the people, maintaining all activities of society.
2. When the enemy using the weapon of massive destruction a) observation system, notification, alarm levels promptly detect enemy tricks, intent to use weapons of massive destruction, in collaboration with the warning system, the alarm of the country, the area quickly inform the Agency, the local unit;
b) bodies, army units and militia forces organized defensive to repel and apply corrective measures, disable enemy weapons of massive destruction;
c) permanent bodies of civil defense organization steering levels of measures to prevent, to evacuate people out of the danger zone; a guide to the people, against the great enemy's weapons of mass destruction; the emergency force organization people contaminated, contaminated, remedial environmental, quickly restoring production and all activities of society.
Chapter VI MODE SUMMARY, SUMMARIZING, reporting, inspection, INSPECTION of the CIVIL DEFENSE article 17. Summary, summarizing implementation of civil defence tasks 1. Summary, summation of civil defense are conducted at all levels, by the heads of the military orders, the head of the Agency, held in the Central People's Committee Chairman and the level of implementation.
2. Six months and annually, the head of the Agency, held in Central, the people's Committee Chairman, Commander of the Agency, the unit in the army must have reviews the results of civil defense duties in the field is assigned. The summary, summation of civil defense is tied with summary, summarizing the work of the agencies, local units.
3. The organization of the summary, summarizing implementation of civil defence tasks each period of the ministries, agencies, local units of the army and the self-defense militia force under the direction of the heads of the ministries and the Central People's Committee Chairman of the levels. Content summary, summarizing: reviews relevant situation, pros, cons and causes, draw the lessons of experience in leadership, direction, implementation of civil defence tasks; directions, contents, measures of leadership, direction, implementation of civil defence tasks next time; proposed guidelines, measures and policies on civil defense.
Article 18. Report mode 1. The Agency, the military unit general situation, the results of civil defense duties into a private content in regular reports under the provisions of the current report mode of the Minister of national defence.
2. the people's committees of all levels and directing local military organs at the same level, summing the results of civil defense of integrating in the content reports the results of the work of Defense, self-defense militia and Defense Education-security under the provisions of chapter II Decision No. 38/2005/QD-BQP on 06 April 2005 of the Minister of national defence about the issuance of the regulation Committee, report, test, summary, summarizing the work of Defense, self-defense militia and defense education.
3. The Ministry, the Central sector regulated content and reporting of the situation, the results of civil defense duties in the field is assigned.
Article 19. Test mode 1. Every year, the permanent organ of the Ministry of defence civil defense plans, inspect the performance of civil defence tasks of the Agency, army units and militia forces defend themselves; Ban military command bodies, held in Central, the local military authority levels to help head the ministries, President of the people's Committee building level plans, inspect the performance of civil defence tasks of the Agency, in the unit.
2. test mode: check regularly (monthly, quarterly, 6 months, year); unscheduled inspections done as required, the Mission's leader, one-time Commander of the level or professional bodies.
3. content check: The holds, common guidelines, policies of the party, the State and issued documents the leadership, direction, implementation guides; results direction, perform the task; the implementation of the reporting regime, reported the situation, check, summary, summarizing duties and work to ensure the budget, modes, policies on civil defense.
Article 20. Inspection mode The Inspector perform civil defence tasks for the Ministry, local branches, agencies, units of the army and the self-defense militia force made under the provisions of the law on inspection and enforcement Guide text.
Chapter VII IMPLEMENTATION article 21. Implementation 1. The Organization holds, learning of Decree 117/2008/ND-CP of the Government and the written instructions made to the Agency, the army units and militia forces defensive awareness, accountability highly effective implementation of Decree 117/2008/ND-CP of the Government. Propaganda, profoundly popular organizations, unions and people in many forms on the system of mass communication at Central and local levels.
2. The ministries, Central People's Committee levels, commanded the army units and militia forces defend steer prevention planning, remedial-level war, leadership, direction, implementation of civil defence task, closely synergistic forces to handle effectively the situation of civil defense According to the field is assigned.
3. The head of the central ministries, the people's Committee Chairman, heads of agencies, units of the army and the self-defense militia force organized to build the model made the point about the task of civil defense in each level, from which to draw experience to steer a wide deployment of all the forces in charge of civil defense.
Article 22. Effective enforcement of this circular are enforceable after 45 days from the date of signing, the previous text contrary to this circular are repealed.
Article 23. Responsibility to command agencies, military units; The heads of the organs of central ministries and relevant local implementation.
In the process, if there are obstacles, agencies, units, reflecting the local time on the Defense Department to consider and resolve.