Pursuant to the law the State Bank of Vietnam in 1997 and the law on amendments and supplements to some articles of the law on the State Bank of Vietnam in 2003; The credit institutions Act 1997 and the law on amendments and supplements to some articles of the law on credit institutions in 2004;
Pursuant to Decree No. 96/2008/ND-CP on August 26, 2008 Government's functions, tasks, powers and structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
Pursuant to Decree 41/2010/ND-CP dated 12 April 2010 the Government credit policies serve the agricultural, rural development;
State implementation guides operating measures the monetary policy tools to support the lending credit institution of agricultural, rural development as follows: article 1. The Bank made the loan capital support for agriculture, rural credit institutions (excluding basis the people's credit funds) through the operating tool of monetary policy are as follows: 1. Apply the required reserve ratio for deposit in Vietnam are lower than the levels of mandatory reserve ratio (the ratio of reserves required to apply for the non-State commercial banks including the Bank of agriculture and rural development, Vietnam Joint stock commercial bank, joint-venture banks, foreign bank branches, 100% foreign-owned banks, finance companies) and applies since compulsory reserves maintenance period October 2010 particular, the following: a) for credit institutions have the proportion of outstanding loans to the agricultural, rural development of residual debt on average the last quarter in the fiscal year of adjacent from 70% and over: the rate of mandatory reserves for deposit in Vietnam 1/20 (part twenty) compared the rate of mandatory reserves generally correspond to each term of deposits.
b) for credit institutions have the proportion of outstanding loans to the agricultural, rural development of residual debt last quarter the average in the adjacent financial year from 40% to under 70% reserve for deposits in Vietnam 1/5 (in part) from the compulsory reserve rate normally corresponds to each term of the deposit.
2. Set aside the amount of money offered to refinance the lending credit institution for agricultural development, rural areas consistent with the goal of operating measures, monetary policy. Refinancing loans for the agricultural sector, rural Bank of the priority period and the loan capital, compared with other sectors.
3. Perform other support measures by decision of the Governor of the State Bank.
Article 2. The liability of the credit institution and the State banking units 1. The responsibility of credit institutions: a) made provisions of law and the direction of the State Bank of Vietnam on credit policy of serving agriculture, rural development.
b) full reporting, timely data on the situation of lending for agriculture, the rural areas under the provisions of the State Bank. Responsibility for the accuracy and legality of the credit report data serves the agricultural, rural development to implement the provisions of article 1 of this circular.
c) use which supported the right to loan purpose serves the agricultural, rural development.
2. The responsibilities of the units belonging to State Bank: a) credit the Governor State Bank approved and announced the list of credit institutions apply the provisions in clause 1 1 of this circular for the transaction and the relevant units in the State Bank State Bank, the branch, the central cities, the credit institutions to make.
b) other units belonging to State Bank, according to the functions and tasks assigned, perform the tasks of operating the monetary policy was defined in article 1 of this circular.
Article 3. Implementation 1. This circular has effect from the day of signing.
2. The regulations contrary to this circular effect.
3. Office, Director of monetary policy and the heads of the units of the State Bank, Director of the State Bank branch in the province, central cities; Chairman of the Board and ceo (Director) credit institutions responsible for the implementation of this circular.