Pursuant to the law on statistics 17/6/2003;
Pursuant to Decree No. 60/2003/ND-CP dated 6/6/2003 of Government of detailed rules and guidelines for implementing the law on the State budget;
Pursuant to Decree No. 40/2004/ND-CP dated 13/2/2004 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on statistics;
To manage, the use of statistical investigation of the funds from the State budget's true purpose and effectively; The Finance Ministry Regulation, use and management of settlement funds perform statistical surveys as follows: article 1. The object and scope of application 1. This circular applies to statistical surveys (in the program of the national statistics and census in addition to the program of the national statistics survey) of the Ministry, local branches by the General Director of the Statistics Bureau, Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies and the provincial people's Committee Chairman the central cities, decided under the provisions of clause 2, 3 and 4 Article 10, Decree No. 40/2004/ND-CP dated 13/2/2004 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on statistics.
2. for the General statistical investigation due to the Prime Minister to decide, the statistical survey layout from the investment capital for development, which had economic and career career environment is to follow the writing guide, not in the scope of this circular.
Article 2. The funds carry 1. State budget guarantees and arranged in budget estimation by the Ministry, local branches according to the hierarchy of the State budget Law and the law on the Guide text.
--The central budget funding secured the executed statistical surveys in the program of the national statistics and census in addition to the program of the national statistics survey by the Secretary, the heads of ministerial agencies, government agency decisions.
-Local budget funding secured the executed statistical surveys in addition to the program of the national statistics survey by the provincial people's Committee Chairman, central cities decided.
2. Funding of international organizations under the program, the project.
3. The funds of other legal provisions of the law.
Article 3. Genus content 1. Construction spending statistics survey approach: depending on the scale, nature, volume indicators of each investigation, the Agency, the construction unit of the investigation approach (including the general outline and a detailed outline) the approval authority (after assessment comments case investigated by the General Department of statistics as defined in article 11 of Decree 40/2004/ND-CP).
2. The genus established investigation form is the owner of the project browser.
3. More details of the investigation to try to improve the investigative approach.
4. The genus professional workshops, expert opinions related fields (if any), the evaluation of methods of investigation, trials on Census and survey content, report the results of the investigation.
5. The genus build a business Handbook for investigators (if available).
6. The genus print documentation, manuals for professional surveyors, survey, in the form of service investigation, the results of the investigation, the publication of the investigation (if available). The number of printed documents sufficient to cater to the audience participation surveys and meet the requirements of the management. The printing of documents, voting, forms, Handbook for professional investigators should follow the existing regulations on procurement of assets in order to maintain normal operations of State agencies by state capital.
7. Spend on professional training for the investigators (if available).
8. the investigation: a Genus) Genus diem for participants investigate, investigate, verify, monitor.
b) Hired investigator (for the case of outsourced).
c) hire people, the translator cum guide a nation, rent a guide not a translator: this account applies only to the geographical Investigation Department in the mountainous, ethnic minorities, the tall, deep, investigator not living in the area to investigate, or do not know peoples need to have local people lead the way , translation.
d) spend on object provides information, fill out the survey.
DD) analysis of samples investigated (if available).
9. The genus investigation document shipping (if applicable), car rental for officers, investigators went to the site to investigate.
10. Spend processing the results of the investigation include: collecting votes, examined the code, clean up and improve the survey; building the information software to enter information and processing the data, the results of the investigation. Case to hire external unit to enter information and process data, the organ presiding over the investigation conducted according to the rules of procurement of assets in order to maintain normal operations of State agencies by state capital and ensure contract procedures according to regulations of the State.
11. Chi hired expert analysis, evaluation of results of the investigation (if necessary). The number of experts chaired by the Agency investigating the decision, but must not exceed 5 expert for an investigation.
12. The genus written report investigation results: depending on the nature and scale of the investigation, the Agency chaired the investigation report writing spending decisions (including the main report and summary report); According to thematic analysis report.
13. Chi announced the results of the investigation: depending on the nature and necessity of investigation, Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies and the provincial people's Committee Chairman, central cities decide to publish the results of the investigation on the mass media reporting agency or Organization Conference to announced.
14. Other expenses directly related to the work of the investigation such as: a) stationery, contact information.
b translation of foreign documents) serve the investigation.
c) Do overtime.
Article 4. Spending spending spending to the contents specified in article 3 are done according to the standard, mode, the current financial spending by the competent State Agency regulations and some specific spending provisions in the appendix attached to this circular.
Article 5. Established Executive, estimation and settlement statistics census funding 1. Estimating the funding for statistical surveys: the cost of implementation of the statistical surveys of the Ministry, the central agencies, are arranged in the estimation of the annual State budget by sector branch of the Agency, the unit according to the index of the current state budget.
On the basis of the investigation decision was approved, by the authorized agency, the unit was tasked to investigate the construction cost estimation of each survey in the estimation of the State budget Agency, unit, sent General governing body sent financial institutions along with the time of construction of the estimation of the annual budget for submission to authority approval.
2. The base statistics investigation decisions are approved by the authority, the governing body allocate a estimates for agencies, direct unit cost used to investigate along with regular spending estimates sent financial agency to verify it before on December 31 every year. After the unified financial authorities in writing, the governing body has decided to budget estimation for the delivery agencies, units, sending financial agencies, the State Treasury where the open trading accounts unit to coordinate implementation. The Agency, the unit was given the chairmanship of the investigation building cost the governing body approval.
3. for sudden statistical investigation according to the provisions in clause 1 article 9 of Decree 40/2004/ND-CP, not yet arranged financing for the State budget Agency, the unit was tasked with the investigation: the investigation decision base and the investigation was approved by the authorized Agency, the unit was tasked to investigate the construction cost to send the governing body approved the proposal in writing and financial appraisal, the supplementary authority according to the estimation of the divisions of the State budget Law and the text of the guidance law on State budget.
4. The use and cost of the statistical surveys conducted under the provisions of the law on the State budget, accounting Laws and the documents guiding the implementation of the State budget Law, the accounting Law. In addition, this circular guide some of the following:-the case of the external unit must perform some tasks in the process of statistical investigation, the Agency chaired the investigation made contracts with the rental unit. Vouchers do stick base, settlement is hosted at the Agency chairing the investigation include: contract to perform the task (attached estimates details are the Agency chaired approved investigation), report on the trials of job, report on the liquidation of the contract, or the votes and the relevant documents directly. The specific evidence of spending by the Agency, direct unit made investigating kept under current rules.
-Last year, agencies, units of general funding settlement statistical investigation on settlement the Agency's annual budget, and reporting the implementation of the project, the use of funding to investigate with the governing body.
-Governing body level on implementation trials results the whole investigation or testing stage results (for those surveys done for years), announces results for financial institutions at the same level as a base to approve (or verify) the funding settlement census statistics and estimating funding next year (if available).
-Last year, cases of statistical investigation has not ended as planned was browsing, are balance transfer estimation and then advance balance of use and settlement; statistical investigation case ended, funding is not used up, the unit must submit to the State budget according to the regulations.
Article 6. Effect 1. This circular has effect from 30 June 2011 and replaces circular No. 120/2007/TT-BTC on 15/10/2007 of the Ministry of Finance shall guide the management, use and settlement expense made the surveys from the capital of the State budget.
2. Based on the scale, the nature of each investigation, the agency heads, the base unit to the frame, the maximum spending provisions in this circular process of Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities of specific spending approval but not exceeding the maximum expenditure provisions of this circular , guaranteed savings, avoid waste, within the estimated budget authority.
3. in the implementation process if there are obstacles, the proposal reflects the timeliness of the Ministry of finance to study the resolution./.