Pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law on statistics, June 26, 2003;
Pursuant to Decree No. 40/2004/ND-CP dated 13 February 2004 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on statistics;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of planning and investment, the DECISION: article 1. Attached to this decision listing service of 12 Vietnam import-export service, by four digits: 1. transport services (item 2050);
2. Travel Services (code 2360);
3. postal and telecommunications services (code 2450);
4. Construction Services (code 2490);
5. Insurance Services (code 2530);
6. financial services (code 280);
7. computer and information services (code 2620);
8. Free buy, sell the right to use the license, trademark, copyright (code 2660);
9. other business services (code 2710);
10. Personal services, culture and recreation (code 2870);
11. Government services, not classified elsewhere (code 2910);
12. Logistic Services (code 9000).
Each service group are detailed subgroups, products and is encoded by the four-digit number.
Article 2. Affairs Minister of planning and investment, pursuant to this decision, issued a circular regulating the content listing Vietnam import-export service, guidance, monitoring implementation and the Prime Minister to amend, supplement listing Vietnam import export services.
Article 3. This decision has effect from 1 January 2011.
Article 4. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities is responsible for the implementation of this decision.