Pursuant to Decree No. 186/2007/ND-CP on December 25, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs;
Pursuant to Decree No. 204/2004/ND-CP dated 14 December 2004 by the Government on the salary mode for officers, civil servants and the armed forces;
Pursuant to Decree No. 205/2004/ND-CP on December 14, 2004 of the Government wage ladder system, payroll and salary allowances regime in State companies;
Make the text number 1633/VPCP-KGVX on March 18th, 2011 Office of the Government, after the opinion of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development and the Ministry of finance, Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs guidelines regime particularly for workers directly employed in Changsha and DKI as follows : article 1. The scope and subjects of application this circular guidelines regime especially for crews, employees working on the ship works and public utility workers directly employed in the Islands in the Spratly waters-DKI and rocky island East (hereinafter referred to as employees) of the corporate services limited harvesting Sea Vietnam Fisheries Corporation under the State plan was delivered in.
Article 2. The level of stipend and the calculation of pay 1. The level of allowance for workers specified in article 1 of this circular are entitled to special allowance rates by 100% over the current wage coefficient and coefficient of allowances held head, Deputy head or equivalent by the company is rated class (if available) according to the salary scale, salary table attached to Decree No. 205/2004/ND-CP mentioned above.
2. special allowance is calculated on salary Fund plans every year to pay for workers but not used to calculate close, enjoy social insurance regime, medical insurance, unemployment insurance.
3. How to calculate pay special allowance is calculated for the actual days worked by workers in Changsha-DKI and the Western rocky island and was charged the same monthly wage period, in particular: the level of the special allowance are entitled to allowance and salary = duty (if any) currently enjoy under Decree No. 205/2004/ND-CP x general minimum wage by State regulation x Of actual work on the number of days worked, according to the standards of the business in which:-the number of working days, according to the standards of the business under the provisions of the labour law is the number of days the company selection, the decision but must not exceed 26 days in a month;
-The actual number of days worked is the number of days worked in the area of Changsha-DKI and Rock Island West plus the travel time, the authority confirmed.
Article 3. Funding to pay the special allowances and 1. Funding to pay the special allowances regime by the State level to perform public duties in Changsha and DKI as planned by the Ministry of agriculture and rural development. Before 31/12 each year, the company is estimating the funding regime special reports the Ministry of agriculture and rural development to sum up on the annual budget plan of the Ministry of finance reviewed, resolved according to the rules.
2. The end of the financial year, the company report on the use of funds to the special regime together with financial settlement reports as specified in circular No. 111/2009/TT-BTC on April 8, 2010 of the Ministry of Finance on delivery mode guide implementation plan public service mission Logistics, sea fishing, off-shore Islands.
Article 4. Effect 1. This circular effect since January 15, 2011.
2. special allowance regime prescribed in this circular are made from July 1, 2011.
3. in the implementation process if there are obstacles and proposed the Ministry of agriculture and rural development, the company services limited harvesting Sea reflection on the Ministry of labour, invalids and Social Affairs to study the resolution.