Pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law on telecommunications, November 23, 2009;
Pursuant to Decree No. 178/2007/ND-CP dated 3 December 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of communication and information, the DECREE: article 1. Amending article 3 of Decree 218/2007/ND-CP on December 25, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of information and communication as follows: "article 3. The Department's organizational structure 1. The postal service.
2. Service information technology.
3. Science and technology.
4. Financial planning.
5. international cooperation.
6. Service legislation.
7. Service personnel.
8. The inspection.
9. The Office.
10. The Telecommunications Bureau 11. Radio-frequency power Bureau.
12. The Bureau of information technology applications.
13. Press Department.
14. The Bureau published.
15. the Department of management of radio, television and electronic information.
16. foreign information Bureau.
17. the Department's representative offices in Ho Chi Minh City.
18. the representative of the Agency in the city of Da Nang.
19. The Institute of information and media strategy.
20. Vietnam Internet Center.
21. The information centre.
22. The Journal of information technology and communications.
23. the Vietnam Post Newspaper.
24. The Press Center and the international media cooperation.
25. School training, fostering information and communication management.
The specified unit from clause 1 to clause 18 this is the organization that helps the Minister implement state management functions; the specified unit from clause 19 and clause 25 this is the career Ministry organization.
The Service: personnel, financial planning, science and technology was held in the room.
The Minister of information and media of the Prime functions, tasks, powers and structure of the telecommunications Bureau, issued the list of business units, financial institutions in the State, other press agencies in the Ministry. "
Article 2. Effective enforcement of this Decree execution since February 15, 2011.
Article 3. Responsibility of Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities is responsible for the implementation of this Decree.