Pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law on telecommunications, November 23, 2009;
Pursuant to Decree No. 178/2007/ND-CP dated 3 December 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 187/2007/ND-CP on December 25, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of information and communications, has been amended and supplemented by Decree No. 50/2010/ND-CP on January 24, 2011;
Pursuant to Decree No. 25/2010/ND-CP on January 6, 2011 by Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on telecommunications;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of information and communication, decision: article 1. The position and function: 1. Telecommunication Bureau is the Agency directly under the Ministry of information and communication, staff functions help the Minister of media and information governance and organization to execute tasks of State management on telecommunications on nationwide.
2. The Telecommunications Bureau has a legal personality, a seal and a private account as prescribed by law, have headquarters in the city of Hanoi.
Article 2. Duties and powers of the Telecommunication Bureau to perform the task, the following powers: 1. construction and chaired the Minister of information and media or to the Minister of information and media the authority to enact, approve the legal text, policy, strategy , program, project, plan about telecommunications, the development of national telecommunications infrastructure planning, communications planning, inventory of telecommunications according to the hierarchy of the Minister of information and communications.
2. Guide to implementation and legal documents, policies, strategies, programs, projects, plans on telecommunication, development of national telecommunications infrastructure planning, communications planning, inventory of telecommunications after being issued, the authorized approval.
3. Join the standard construction, specialized technical regulation of telecommunications, frequency planning, Internet resources, the program provides public telecommunications services.
4. The Minister of information and communication security solutions, security for telecommunications infrastructure; measures to mobilize the means, devices, network and telecommunications services to serve the emergency national security, disaster graphic title under the provisions of the law.
5. Host evaluation, the Minister of information and communication, extension, modification, addition, suspension, revocation of license for installation of telecommunications cables at sea; Chairing the appraisal, the Minister of information and communication, extension, modification, addition, suspension, revocation or review granted, renewed, modified, supplemented, suspended, revoked the licenses of the following telecommunications: a) certificate of public telecoms networks;
b) license to provide telecommunications services;
c) license test network and telecommunication services;
d) license to set up private telecommunications networks.
6. Warehouse management of telecommunications. Allocation, grant, renewal, suspension, revocation of the code, the number of telecommunications according to the planning and regulation of telecommunications inventory management.
7. the import license, temporary license to enter the broadcasting equipment appeared, with radio-broadcast receivers, managing the registration of production equipment, with radio-broadcast receivers; granting and revocation of the certificate of conformity and the management, testing, monitoring the announcement of conformity, conformity marks used for specialized products of Ministry of information and communications; manage, test, monitor the publication of conformity for telecommunications infrastructure, telecommunication network, telecom services; the Organization conducted the audit of the telecommunication equipment, radio stations under the provisions of the law.
8. organizations build, manage measuring systems for telecommunication service of telecommunications management.
9. Chaired, coordinated follow-up, monitoring, steering the telecommunications license deployment; implementation of the management, monitoring, deployment, promotion rates, connection, network quality, telecom services; sharing and usage of telecommunication infrastructure; General use interdisciplinary technical infrastructure; control and implementation of regulations on competition, dispute resolution in telecommunication network set operations and provide telecommunications services; manage, regulate the market of telecommunication services according to the provisions of the law.
10. Perform business activity statistics on telecommunications and telecommunications services market; data synthesis, analysis and prediction on the market of telecommunication services; Organization and management of the provision of public telecommunication services according to the provisions of the law.
11. Chaired, coordinated instructions, directing the work to secure the infrastructure, information security in telecommunications activities; steer, guide, check out the Organization, management, harnessing the specialized telecommunications network, making the task of meeting the needs of Communications serves the political events, the economy, social importance, the prevention of flooding, storm and search and rescue, the provision of public telecommunications services.
12. Permanent directorates, the Steering Committee of the Ministry relating to telecommunications activities by the Minister of information and communication media.
13. International cooperation on technical, telecommunications services, the Internet according to the hierarchy of the Minister of information and communications.
14. In coordination with the authority, the unit involved in the training and certification of telecommunications; fostering human resource development; research and application of science and technology in telecommunications activities.
15. Perform the specialized inspection of telecommunications; check the implementation of the law on telecommunications; complaints, accusations, handle the violations in the operation of telecommunications under the provisions of the law.
16. Collect, manage and use of fees on telecommunications under the provisions of the law.
17. Implementation of the financial mechanisms such as the unit itself ensuring operational costs taking into account the elements of investing, often genera, labor, wages.
18. Managing organizations, public officials, employees, assets of the Department under the provisions of the law and the hierarchy of the Minister of information and communications.
19. Perform other duties and powers as the Minister of information and communication, and in accordance with the law.
Article 3. Organizational structure 1. The Office.
5. Room policy and planning mechanisms.
6. Licensing and market Room.
7. Resource Rooms and statistical information.
8. Room rates and promotions.
9. The room quality.
10. The room infrastructure and connectivity.
11. Technical Service Center.
12. Measure the Center.
13. Support Center Network and service development.
14. The audit and certification centre 1.
15. The audit and certification centre 2.
16. Certification and accreditation centre 3.
The unit from clause 1 to clause 10 is to help institutions Bureau Chief made state management functions; the unit from account to account is the 16-11 business units directly under the Department.
The Minister of information and communication functions, tasks, powers and structure of the business units directly under the Department.
Article 4. Leaders of the telecommunications Bureau 1. Telecommunications Bureau Chief and no more than 3.
2. the Director and the Deputy Director by the Minister of information and media of appointment, dismissal, resignation under the provisions of the law.
3. the Director of Department of telecommunications is the head of the Bureau of telecommunications, responsible to the Minister of information and media and the law on the overall activities of the Department. The Deputy Bureau Chief and is responsible before the law on the duties assigned.
4. the Director of telecommunications regulation functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Office and in the Department.
Article 5. The effect and enforcement responsibilities 1. This decision has the effect since January 15, 2011.
2. The Ministry of finance, in cooperation with the Ministry of information and communication guidelines financial mechanisms of the Bureau of telecommunications regulation in Article 17, paragraph 2 of this decision.
3. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities is responsible for the implementation of this decision.