Pursuant to Decree No. 60/2003/ND-CP dated 6 June 2003 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of the law on the State budget;
Pursuant to Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP on November 27, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant to decision No. 2011/QD-TTg on November 5, 2010 by the Prime Minister on the implementation of the pilot export credit insurance;
The Ministry of finance instructed some of the content of financial management for the pilot implementation of export credit insurance is as follows: i. GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular guidelines for financial management of activities to implement the pilot export credit insurance for the period 2011-2013 by decision No. 2011/QD-TTg dated 05/11/2010 of the Prime (hereinafter referred to as the decision No. 2011/QD-TTg).
Article 2. Application object 1. Management of the project piloted the export credit insurance (hereinafter referred to as Project Management Committee) established by the Ministry of Finance according to the decision of the Minister of finance.
2. The insurer is eligible to be The financial choice pilot deployment export credit insurance (hereinafter referred to as the insurer).
3. Trader made to export the items in groups of encouraging export credit insurance provisions in the appendix attached to decision No. 2011/QĐ-TTg (hereinafter referred to as the export traders) and the organizations and individuals involved.
Article 3. The content of the pilot deployment export credit insurance 1. The construction and enactment of rules of export credit insurance.
2. develop and promulgate selection criteria insurers join pilot implementation of export credit insurance.
3. Choose an insurer qualified pilot deployment of export credit insurance.
4. Prepare the conditions to implement sells products of export credit insurance.
5. Direct the insurer to launch sale of products export credit insurance.
6. check, monitoring pilot implementation of export credit insurance.
7. To summarize, evaluate results the pilot deployment of export credit insurance.
Article 4. Cost of implementation funding to pilot implementation of export credit insurance according to the content of the provisions of article 3 are guaranteed from the central budget and resources deployed in the estimation of trade promotion spending, investment, and tourism are the authorized decisions and other legal sources (if any).
II. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS article 5. Genus content 1. As for the content of the "build rules of export credit insurance," support the expenses: a. research Spending to build rules of export credit insurance.
b. the Chi Conference, the workshop served the enactment of rules of export credit insurance.
c. others serve directly for the construction works issued rules of export credit insurance.
2. With regard to the content of "preparing the conditions to implement sells products export credit insurance", the support costs: a. Spent installing the software and build the database of importers; genus design products of export credit insurance;
b. Spend training organizations, workshops, advocacy on export credit insurance.
c. others serve directly for the preparation of the conditions to implement sells products of export credit insurance.
3. for the content "organizations deploy products export credit insurance", premium support for the export traders.
a. support conditions:-traders engaged in export credit insurance the insurer was the Ministry of Finance selected pilot implementation of export credit insurance and has filed 80% of the premium payable by credit insurance for export.
-Credit insurance for export on the basis of credit insurance products exports were approved by Ministry of finance.
-The subject is covered in the goods groups encourage export credit insurance provisions in the appendix attached to decision No. 2011/QD-TTg.
b. levels of support: the support level = 20% of the original contract's premium export credit insurance.
4. for the content "check, monitoring pilot implementation of export credit insurance," support the expenses: a. Genus diem;
b. other activities related Genus supervision pilot implementation of export credit insurance.
5. for the content "Of the evaluation results the pilot deployment export credit insurance", supporting the expenses: a. Genus held conferences, workshops, summary, summarizing;
b. the genus diem;
c. others serve directly for the work of the evaluation results for pilot implementation of export credit insurance.
6. The expenses for the operation of the project management committee, supports the expenses: a. Spend appraising products export credit insurance of the insurer to the Ministry of finance approved;
b. Spend appraising records suggest support from the State budget of the insurer;
c. Chi services purchased from outside, outsource, including: office rental, purchase of office stationery, supplies, petrol car, car repair and the machinery, equipment, staff expertise, communication charges and other expenses;
d. Genus diem;
Sync spent for the officers recruited under contract;
e. others served directly to the operation of the project management committee.
Article 6. The principle of the genus, the genus mode and the level of genus 1. Genus principles: a. ensure the split with active management in insurance supervision functions of Management Agency, insurance supervision, not duplicate on the subject, the content.
b. the expenses prescribed must perform tenders shall apply according to the rules of the bidding Laws and the documents guiding the implementation.
c. management of the project and the beneficiaries are responsible for the management, use, cost effective, saving the right of legal regimes.
2. costs and expenses and mode: a. genus and for spending mode with the genus content in article 5 of this circular to follow rules on standards and norms of current spending and the provisions of this circular.
b. cases of expenses not yet having a guide mode, based on invoices from actual spending, logical, valid under the provisions of the law, the head of the Project Management Committee decisions and responsible before the law for the content of this genus.
Article 7. The process of estimating, Executive and State funding to support implementation of the project 1. Estimating cost: a. deployment mission base annual project, project management estimating the budget Finance Ministry report to General estimating trade promotion spending, investment and tourism in the annual budget plan to the Government report submitted to the National Assembly for approval.
b. expenditure estimation base support made trade promotion programs, investment and tourism in the national allocation plan of the central budget has been passed by Congress, the Ministry of Finance Announces budget pilot project of export credit insurance.
2. Delivery estimates: on the basis of the budget plan was announced, the project management estimating sent the Finance Ministry suggested funding allocation. Within 10 working days from receipt of the profile suggested by the project management committee, the Ministry of Finance decided to allocated funding estimates support the pilot implementation of export credit insurance. Estimation allocation decisions is the basis for the management of the scheme to withdraw financing in the State Treasury.
3. Perform the estimation: a. with respect to the management of project: implementation of the withdrawal, payment for the units, organized according to the regulations on the management of the current state budget.
b. export for traders: funding support of export credit insurance for export trader is paid directly to the insurer and according to the provisions of article 8 of this circular.
c. the State Treasury spending controls implemented by the regulations of the Ministry of finance about the management mode, allocate, pay expenses the State budget through the Treasury; current spending regimes and the provisions of this circular.
4. Finalization of funding: a. at the latest on 31 January the following year, the project management unit is responsible for the synthesis report funding support under regulation sent the Ministry of finance. The record settlement proposal:-dispatch suggest settlement of project management;
-Approved cost (including estimation adjustments if any);
-The invoices and related documents.
b. within 20 days, the Ministry of finance review and assessment thereon up to the decision to approve the settlement funding support. At the same time, the Ministry of finance is responsible for the synthesis of report of State budget spending units to General on State budget-settlement of the Ministry of finance.
c. expenses in the budget estimates in previous years but not yet implemented or not yet carried off to be processed are as follows:-to be spent during the next settlement control under current rules and settlement on the previous year's budget;
-The following expenses time corrects settlement was moved to execution and settlement sources on early levels the following year.
Article 8. Management and use of funds by State support of export credit insurance for traders to export 1. Advance funding in support of export credit insurance for export traders: a. at the latest on the 15th of the following month, the insurer sent record-setting scheme Management Committee suggested the advance funding in support of export credit insurance for the insurance of export credits signed last month.
b. records suggest the advance:-application of the advance funding in support of export credit insurance and detailed the actual revenue collected original premium export credit insurance in may according to the form prescribed in annex 1 attached herewith;
-A copy of the contract of insurance of export credits signed in March;
-Invoices, vouchers to prove the charge of export credit insurance.
c. within 10 days of receiving the proposed profile full advance funding in support of export credit premium of the insurance business, project management, implementation and evaluation of decision of approval according to the form prescribed in Appendix 2 attached to this circular and made advances to support export-credit insurance password for the insurer.
d. advance Level: 25% real revenue collecting original premium credit insurance for export during the month.
2. Finalization of funding in support of export credit insurance to business insurance: a. at the latest on the 15th of the following month, the insurer sent to profile management of project funding settlement proposal in support of export credit insurance of the credit insurance export ended last month.
b. the proposed settlement profile:-decided to approve an advance of funds in support of export credit insurance of project management (copies);
-The recommended Single settlement funding in support of export credit insurance according to the form prescribed in Appendix 3 attached to this circular;
-The evidence to prove the adjustment increase/decrease of export credit premium of the insurance contract ended export credit (if any).
c. within 10 days from the date of full settlement proposal record funding in support of the insurance business, project management, implementation and assessment of decision finalizing approval according to the form prescribed in Appendix 3 attached to this circular and additional levels of funding support for the insurer in case of the greater the amount of settlement money has been deposited or request the insurer repaid the State budget in case the settlement is less than the amount of money has been deposited.
3. report the funding support: at the latest on 25/1 year later, insurer reports about project management cost premium support in previous years, including funding to have been advance and funds already in the years before the settlement according to the form prescribed in annex 5 attached to this circular.
III. terms of the IMPLEMENTATION of article 9. Implementation 1. The responsibility of the Finance Ministry: the Ministry of Finance (Department of management, the insurance supervision) in collaboration with the Agency, the relevant unit test execution, monitoring the use of State funding to support the implementation of export credit insurance.
2. The responsibility of the management of the project: a. provide fully documented and subjected to testing, monitoring the use of State funding support of the functional management agency regulations.
b. implementation of the financial management of other funding sources (if any) under current rules.
3. The liability of the insurer to: a. make a separate accounting with respect to export credit insurance.
b. comply with the provisions of this circular and the text direction of the Ministry of finance; the rule base of export credit insurance by the Ministry of Finance issued to design products of export credit insurance and the Ministry of finance approved.
c. accounting and management of funds granted under the regulation. In the case of a refund, reduce insurance premiums, the insurer is responsible to deduct 20% of the original premium reduction for the parties must buy insurance to pay back to the State budget.
d. the insurer has the responsibility to prepare and submit the following reports:-quarter report: at the latest after 30 days of the end of the quarter, the insurer must prepare and submit the report project management career service export credit insurance according to the form prescribed in annex 6 and annex 7 attached to this circular. For the fourth quarter report, the insurer reported FOURTH-quarter figures included and the number of accumulated from the beginning of the year.
-Report: latest after 90 days from the end of the financial year, the insurer must prepare and submit project management financial statements certified by the independent audit organizations are allowed to operate in Vietnam, including the verification of actual revenue metric currency export credit premiums during the year.
Article 10. Effective circular in force enforced since January 22, 2011.
In the process, if there are concerns or problems arise, suggest the unit reflects on the Finance Ministry to promptly handle./.