Pursuant to Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP on November 27, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant to decision No. 67/2009/QD-TTg on October 29, 2010 the Prime Minister about the amendments and supplements to some articles of the decision No 167/2008/QD-TTg by the Prime Minister on the policy to support poor households for housing;
The Ministry of Finance shall guide the management and use of funds management made the decision No. 67/2009/QD-TTg on October 29, 2010 of Prime as follows: article 1. Scope: this circular guide on the management of content, use the expense management policy to support poor households for housing according to decision No. 67/2009/QD-TTg on October 29, 2010 the Prime Minister about the amendments and supplements to some articles of the decision No 167/2008/QD-TTg by the Prime Minister on the policy to support poor households on the housing.
Article 2. Applicable objects: this circular apply to agencies, organizations related to management activities, implementation of policies to support poor households for housing according to decision No 167/2008/QD-TTg and decision No. 67/2009/QD-TTg of the Prime Minister.
Article 3. Principles of management: 1. Cost management policy to support poor households for housing must be institutions, strict administration, spending in the correct mode, your purposes, effectively ensure the savings spent on the State budget.
2. Expenditure management policy to support poor households for housing made from the date of decision No. 67/2009/QD-TTg of effect execution (on 25/12/2010).
Article 4. Genus content management policy to support poor households for housing: 1. Chi advocacy, dissemination of policy support to poor households for housing: current regulatory spending on propaganda, popular, law.
2. The genus stationery; print the form, the object list of supported housing to poor households; buy the book, books, documents for the management: payment spending according to reality and in the range estimates are approved by the authority.
3. More details of the investigation, reviewing, stats: object content and costs of the investigation, survey done as specified in circular No. 58/2011/TT-BTC dated 11/05/2011 by Finance Ministry Regulation, use and management of settlement funding implementation of statistical surveys.
4. Support the application of information technology to serve the management of records, the management of the object: the content and the level of spending under the current rules on the management and use of funds spent on information technology application in the operation of State bodies.
5. Spend on training, professional training, preliminary, to sum up: the content and the level of spending under the current rules, training cadres, public officials and the Organization spending mode Conference, training for State agencies and business units.
6. The genus appraisal records suggest support poor households for housing: the actual situation and bases on the basis of cost estimation program implementation management support housing for poor households, people's committees of provinces and cities under central specific spending decisions accordingly.
7. Chi shops, repair of property, equipment, means of serving the management object to follow the current rules on procurement of assets in order to maintain normal operations of State agencies by state capital.
8. Spend on petrol, the contact information: based on the spending bills, spending vouchers.
9. Spend hiring others to serve and manage objects: spending done under contract, a receipt or invoice (in case of rental service).
10. other Expenditure relating to the work of implementing the policy.
Article 5. About the source and funding levels: Provincial Committee, central cities actively using local budget funding arrangement to manage the implementation of policies to support poor households for housing up to 0.5% of the total not to exceed the cost of the State budget to support bank loans and social policy to a policy of according regulations.
Article 6. Established Executive, estimation and settlement of funds: the Executive, the estimation and settlement funds made under the current rules, this circular instructions a specific number of points as follows: 1. Distribution and delivery estimates: a) on the basis of cost management policy to support poor households for housing due to local budget layout The people's Committee, provinces, and cities under central approval decision allocating managed and delivered to the Department of Finance announced the funding management for agencies, related organizations at the provincial level and in addition have a target for the level budget. Base funding levels are assigned provincial people's Committee, the people's Committee at district level the decision to allocate funding and delivered to finance-plans to announce funding for the management bodies, related institutions and each local township.
b) on the basis of the level of funding allocated, and township-level people's committees of the Agency, using the unit cost based on the standard mode the current spending limit and the genus content specified in this circular, estimating the funding allocated under your groups sent financial institutions and the State Treasury to coordinate spending by organization regulations. PPC social open deposit accounts to manage, own account this expenditure payment and settlement-level budgets, not settlement on the budget level.
2. Perform the estimation and settlement expense: a) the unit using the expense when incurred management budget task is documented as a rule to send the State Treasury the same level to make withdrawal estimates of spending.
b) State Treasury agency responsible for checking the legality of vouchers, valid, standard command unit heads of expenditure using funds, making payments of funds for the unit used to ensure timely, correct mode.
c) bodies, the unit was allocated funding to manage the implementation of the settlement funds were used to finance agency under current rules.
Article 7. Implementation: 1. This circular is effective from October 28, 2011.
2. During the implementation process, if there are difficulties, obstacles and suggest the central cities, reflects on the Finance Ministry to consider and resolve.