The CIRCULAR regulates the technical process of land quality _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the MINISTER of NATURAL RESOURCES and the ENVIRONMENT pursuant to Decree No. 25/2008/ND-CP DATED April 3, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of natural resources and environment, has been modified In addition, Decree No. 19/2010/ND-CP of March 2010 and Decree No. 89/2010/ND-CP on August 16, 2010;
Pursuant to Decree 102/2008/ND-CP dated 15 September 2008 by the Government on the collection, management, exploitation and use of the data on resources and the environment;
Pursuant to decision No. 16/2007/QD-TTg dated October 1, 2007 by the Prime Minister approving the overall planning of observation networks and national environment by 2020;
Proposal of the General Director of the Environmental Bureau, Director of science and technology and Director of the legislation, the PROVISIONS: chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular regulates the process of soil environmental monitoring techniques, including: determining the objective observation, monitoring program design and implement monitoring program.
Article 2. The object application this circular applies to the following subjects: 1. The management authority of the State of the environment in the Central and local levels; the station, the Centre for environmental monitoring environmental monitoring network in the country and the network of local environmental monitoring;
2. The organization can function, the tasks of environmental monitoring activities, activity services environmental monitoring to deliver the report, figures for State administration of the environment in the Central and local levels.
Article 3. The principle of applying the criteria, the method cited 1. The application of the standard, the method invoked must abide by the standards, monitoring and analysis methods are stipulated in chapter II of this circular;
2. in case of the standard methods of observation and analysis of the provisions of chapter II of this circular to modify, supplement or replace the standard applies, the new method.
Chapter II the TECHNICAL PROCESS of SOIL ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING article 4. The objective observation of The basic objectives in the environmental Earth observation is: 1. Reviews the current state of the environment;
2. Identify trends, happenings, warning of the risk of pollution, degradation and environmental issues;
3. As a basis for planning policy, planning, pollution control, land use sustainable development (economic, social and environmental);
4. According to the other requirements of the national environmental management, regional, local.
Article 5. Monitoring program design program design must be after the authority or governing body monitoring program approved or approved in writing. The design of monitoring program to specific soil environment are as follows: 1. The type of observation based on objective observation, when designing the monitoring program to determine the type of observation is environmental monitoring environmental monitoring or background effects.
2. Location and the location of the observation of a) To determine exactly the location and position of observation, to conduct the survey before that;
b) determining the location, location, environmental monitoring of land depends on the overall objective and the specific conditions of each monitoring location;
c) scale of soil environmental monitoring positions depends on the density of the sample according to the space, time and depending on the soil type. The location of the observation is often in the position of the Center and around the edge;
d) soil environmental monitoring positions are selected according to the principle of representation (the topography, soil type, land use, ...) and must ensure the long-term monitoring locations;
DD) location of the selected soil environmental monitoring in place of ground impact such as: risk of pollution (industrial waste, the city, the lower the flow in the city); silver colored land has low natural fertility; intensive agricultural land; the land at risk of salinity, alum; the sloping land in danger of degeneration due to erosion, wash; desertification and select a couple of the locations don't impact have similar conditions to compare and evaluate.
3. monitoring parameters a) Must review the monitoring location is residential, manufacturing, production, or type the location of the emissions, effluents from which the characteristic parameter selection and represent the monitoring locations;
b) for environmental monitoring: the monitoring parameters are selected to reflect adequately the elements characteristic of the soil environment on three sides: the current state, the processes and factors that affect that process;
c) for environmental monitoring: the monitoring parameters according to each specific type and specified, specific parameters;
d) Based on the nature of the parameters which divided the two groups of basic parameters: slow change parameters group and the group quickly change parameters:-slow change parameter Groups such as: motor components, cation exchange capacity, organic carbon, total nitrogen, total phosphorus, potassium total;
-Quick change parameters Groups such as: the exchange of dissolved ions, cation, toxic substances, there exists excess fertilizer, plant protection drugs, etc.;
DD) the selection of the parameters of soil environmental monitoring based on the objectives of soil environmental monitoring program. If is the first environmental monitoring ground then need to analyze all of the physical-chemical and biological properties of soil;
e) The General environmental monitoring earth's physical parameters:-+ motor components;
+ Soil texture (Greek Union strength in the country);
+ The feature of humidity (suction power maximum moisture, humidity withered trees);
+ The porosity, the tight, density, gravity;
+ Ability to penetrate and waterproof level.
-Chemical parameters + pH (H2O, KCl);
+ World oxidation reduction (Eh or ORP);
+ N, P, K total;
+ Organic Substances;
+ Australia easy to digest, potassium bearable;
+ Cations (Ca2 +, Mg2 +, K +, Na +);
+ Absorption capacity (CEC);
+ No base Level; (DR% = (Ca2 + + Mg2 + + Na + + K +) x 100/CEC);
+ Electrical conductivity, total soluble salts;
+ HCO3-(just with savory ground);
+ The anion (Cl ‑, SO42-);
+ The percentage% of the Na Exchange; (ESP =% Na x 100/CEC);
+ Na adsorption rate; (SAR = 1, 41Na, (Ca + Mg) 0.5);
+ NH4 +, NO3-;
+ Heavy metals: Cu, Pb, Zn, Cd, As, Hg, Cr;
+ Plant protection drugs residues (except for pests, herbicides).
-Biological parameters + total number of microorganisms in the soil;
In addition to the above parameters, may consider, in addition to other parameters as directed by the specialist to suit the goals of research.
4. Time and frequency of monitoring determining time and frequency of monitoring are as follows: a) soil environmental monitoring time to choose match monitoring objectives, the type of monitoring and ensuring the observation of soil environment unencumbered by external factors;
b) based on the objectives of the monitoring program and the cycle of change, the frequency of soil environmental monitoring are as follows:-for group delay variation parameters: minimum observation time/01 3-5 years;
-For quick change parameters groups: observation of a minimum of 12 times per year.
5. Plan the monitoring plan monitoring based on the monitoring program, include the following: a) the list of monitoring implementation and human resources assigned to the tasks for each officer involved;
b) list of institutions, individual participants, coordinate implementation of environmental monitoring (if available);
c) the category of the equipment, tools, chemicals field monitoring and laboratory analysis;
d) vehicles, protective equipment, safety assurance for environmental monitoring activities;
sample types) need to get the sample volume, and time-saving templates;
e) methods of analysis in the laboratory;
g) funds perform environmental monitoring;
h implementation plan) quality assurance and quality control in environmental monitoring.
Article 6. Implement monitoring program the Organization perform monitoring program include the following: 1. Preparation work before the scene before conducting field monitoring need perform preparation work as follows: a) the preparation of documents, maps, diagrams, General information about the defined area sampling;
b) track to the climate, the weather happenings;
c) prepare the necessary equipment and instruments; checking, cleaning and calibration of equipment and instruments for sampling, measuring, try before out in the field;
d) prepared reagents, supplies, tools and sample preservation service model: dd) prepare the label templates, forms, logs and monitoring regulatory analysis;
e) prepared the vehicles operated sampling and transport of samples;
g) preparing the equipment for protection, labor safety assurance;
h) prepare funding and monitoring human resources;
I) prepares foundations stay for long work days;
k) preparing the document, the relevant form.
2. Sampling and field measurement a) conducted soil sampling soil sampling methods at the scene according to the applicable standards specified in table 1 below: table 1. Soil sampling method in STT land method of standard number 1 soil quality-vocabulary-part 2: terms and definitions related to sampling • 6655 ISO-2:2001 (ISO 11074-2:1998) 2 soil quality-sampling-General requirements • TCVN 5297:1995 3 soil quality-sampling-part 2: guidelines for sampling techniques • TCVN 7538-2:2005 (ISO 10381-2:2002) 4
Soil quality-simple methods to describe the land • TCVN 6857:2001 (ISO 11259:1998) 5
The farmyard. • The sampling method ISO 4046:1985-in an observation point: proceed to the main template, 04 01 sample taken at the location around the observation point (on the same rice fields, or the research is considered): + main Template: retrieved according to the profiles in the 2nd floor (depending on the morphology of the soil profiles up to 30 cm deep, possibly for topsoil and from 30 to 60 cm for the adjacent ground floor) of 5 forms mix well;
+ Extra Model: taking the floor face up to 30 cm deep of mix well.
-For soil profiles: the sampling soil and described according to the profiles (including a description and identifying soil name) required to do soil science professionals make, the depth of the sample changes depending on the type of soil;
-For the land of silver color, sampling at depth from 0-15 cm at the sides and floor 15-40 cm in the 2nd floor base on each monitoring point;
-For contaminated land alum, salty, heavy metal pollution to soil sampling depth profiles to reviews and comparisons. Pursuant to the objective observation, sampling depth according to the profiles fluctuate from 0-150 cm. floor number of sampling depends on the specific stratification during plastic surgery, can take up to 4-5 floors in a plastic surgery;
-The volume of soil samples should take at least about 500 g ground to laboratory analysis. Make confronting materials or samples to keep the Bank in the soil sample must have a mass greater than 2000 g;
-When sampling the soil contains many large-sized materials (gravel, organic, etc.) due to the heterogeneous soil conditions or too loud, the material removal has to be described, the weight or the the estimate, record to allow reviews of results relevant to the analysis of the structure of the original sample.
b) field Measurements-field Measurement: Eh or ORP, EC, pH, salinity ... required to measure directly outside of the scene depending on the requirements of each target monitoring, the measuring process the same as measured in the laboratory;
-Sampling to measure at the scene: similar to the sample for analysis in the laboratory, according to the applicable standards specified in table 1.
c) the work of quality assurance and quality control at the scene made according to the text, the regulations of the Ministry of natural resources and environment on quality assurance guidelines and quality control in environmental monitoring.
3. Preserving and transporting soil samples a) soil samples were preserved in containers or plastic bags in the dedicated form clean, plastic bag container to form labels to ensure not to be blurry due to water seeping in, then fasten with rubber cords, folded in the sample containers, transported to the laboratory by appropriate means;
b) particularly for biological parameters need fresh sample analysis, the preserve is a private process. Soil samples are preserved at a temperature of 2-5oC and avoid contact with air. After taking soil samples should be transported to the laboratory and analyzed as soon as possible.
4. The analysis in the laboratory a) based on laboratory capacity, the analysis of the parameters must comply with one of the methods set forth in table 2 below: table 2. Analytical methods in laboratory parameters STT standard number parameters, method 1 motor components • suction method Robinson 2 gravity • picnomet 3 • weight Capacity method method of metal cylinder 4 pHH2O • TCVN 5979:2007 (ISO 10390:2005);
• ISO 4402:1987 5 pHKCl • TCVN 5979:2007 (ISO 10390:2005);
• TCVN 4401:1987
• TCVN 6650:2000 (ISO 11265:1994)
Tổng số muối tan (TSMT)
• ISO 11265:1994
• Điện cực hoặc chuẩn độ
• TCVN 6656:2000 (ISO 11048:1995);
• TCVN 6643:2000
• TCVN 6643:2000
N tổng số
• TCVN 6645:2000 (ISO 13878:1998)
K tổng số
• TCVN 8660:2011
Nitơ dễ tiêu
• TCVN 5255:2009
P dễ tiêu
• TCVN 8661:2011
K dễ tiêu
• TCVN 8662:2011
Cacbon hữu cơ
• TCVN 6642:2000;
• ISO 6644:2000 18 total Bases Exchange • TCVN 4621:2009 19 absorption capacity (CEC) • BS ISO 23470:2007;
• ISO 11260:1994
Độ chua trao đổi (H+ trao đổi)
• TCVN 4403:2011
Cd, Co, Cu, Zn, Pb, Ni, Mn
• TCVN 6496:2009
• BS ISO 20280:2007
• TCVN 8246:2009 (EPA Method 7000B)
Dư lượng thuốc bảo vệ thực vật
• TCVN 6132:1996;
• ISO 6134:2009;
• TCVN 6135:2009;
• ISO 8061:2009 (ISO 10382:2002) 25 bacteria • MPN method (the maximum possible total) 26 mildew • MPN method (the maximum possible total) 27 actinomycetales • MPN method (the maximum possible total) b) when no national standards to determine the value of the parameters defined in table 2 of this circular shall apply the international standards provided for in table 2 or the other international standards have accuracy equal or higher;
c) the work of quality assurance and quality control in the laboratory follow the text, the regulations of the Ministry of natural resources and environment on quality assurance guidelines and quality control in environmental monitoring.
5. data processing and report a) data processing-check: check for data about the reasonableness of the monitoring and data analysis environment. The examination based on the profile of the sample (the minutes, the log field sampling, sample delivery documents, report on the results of the measurement, the analysis performed, record the results of laboratory analysis, ...), the sample data QC (white form, repeated pattern, the standard model, ...);
-Statistical processing: according to the model number and the content of the report, the processing of statistics can use the methods and the different software but must have the statistics describing the minimum (minimum value, maximum value, average value, the value goes beyond the norm, ...);
-Comments on data: the comment the metric must be made on the basis of monitoring results, analysis, testing and standards, related technical regulation.
b) reported after the monitoring program, report the results of field monitoring should be set up and send the State Agency has the authority under the rules.
Chapter III IMPLEMENTATION article 7. Implementation 1. General Directorate of the environment is responsible for guiding, inspecting, monitoring the implementation of this circular.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the people's Committee and the Organization, the individual concerned is responsible for implementation of this circular.
Article 8. Effect 1. This circular is effective from September 15, 2011.
2. During the implementation of this circular, if there are difficulties, obstacles and suggest that the agencies, organizations, personal reflections about the Ministry of natural resources and the environment (through the General Department of environment) to promptly consider and resolve.