Pursuant to Decree No. 189/2007/ND-CP on December 27, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of industry and trade; Decree No. 44/2010/ND-CP dated 14 June in 2011của the Government amendments, supplements article 3 of Decree 189/2007/ND-CP on December 27, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of industry and trade;
Pursuant to the law on electricity of 3 December 2004;
Pursuant to Decree No. 105/2004/ND-CP dated 17 August 2005 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on electricity;
Pursuant to decision No. 24/2011/QD-TTg dated April 15, 2011 of the Prime on the adjusted selling price of electricity under market mechanism;
Industry Power selling price adjustment provisions under the basic input parameters as follows: chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular instruction done adjusting the selling price of electricity as the basic input parameters are specified in the decision of 24/2011/QD-TTg dated April 15, 2011 of the Prime on the adjusted selling price of electricity according to the market mechanism.
2. This circular applies to the unit power price adjustments made following the basic input parameters and units provide fuel price parameters to make your selling price adjustments.
Article 2. Explanation of terms In this circular the terms below are interpreted as follows: 1. The cost of producing the electricity business have not been calculated on the selling price of electricity is the electricity business production costs reasonable, valid fact arising from the previous year not yet charged to your current average selling price.
2. the average electricity selling price calculation is the average selling price of electricity is Vietnam electricity calculation, check upon the basic input parameters, according to the method prescribed in article 4 paragraph 1 of this circular.
3. Output Power total power output is the commercial electricity Vietnam sold to end user customers and retail units.
Chapter II the MECHANISM ADJUSTED SELLING PRICE of ELECTRICITY article 3. Principle of determining the basic input parameters sale price are calculated monthly on the basis of examination fluctuations of basic input parameters in comparison with the parameters used to determine the selling price of electrical current under the following principles: 1. the calculated rates are rates of us dollars is calculated on average by day , from your selling price adjustments on previous times to 15th of month calculations (or the previous working day if the 15th day coincide with weekends or holidays), was taken by the rates of the US dollar sell off the closing hour of head-joint stock commercial bank for foreign trade of Vietnam.
2. Fuel Price calculation is the average fuel price by day, from the day of your sale price adjustment times ahead by 15 of the month calculations (or the previous working day if the 15th day coincide with weekends or holidays), in which the price of coal was retrieved by the domestic coal price for electricity at the point of delivery by the Coal Industry Corporation and the Vietnam mineral claims; Reviews for CA Mau power plant because Of the gas companies in Vietnam by international oil price; the price of gas from the gas source (Nam con son and Cuu Long) because the Prime rules at the time of calculating the selling price of electricity under contract; oil prices determined by the retail oil prices of the domestic market by the Vietnam National Petroleum Corporation announced.
Power emission structure of the month that has passed since the previous adjustments with the total output from 15 to the end of the month are expected to calculate.
Article 4. Order adjust price of electricity 1. The average electricity price calculation is calculated, check out when the basic input parameters of volatility compared to the parameters used in the calculation of the average power of the current selling price according to the following formula: where: G: average electricity selling price calculation;
GHH: electric current average selling price;
ΔG: price difference due to generator power emission fluctuations than power output according to the approved plan;
ΔGTG: electricity price disparity due to us dollar exchange rate fluctuations than the rates used in the calculation of the average selling price of electricity;
ΔGNL: electricity price disparity due to fuel price fluctuations than fuel prices used in the calculation of the average selling price of electricity;
ΔG: average electrical price disparity due to changes in the basic input parameters;
: Price components is calculated from the cost of production of electricity has not been calculated on the selling price of electrical current is determined by the regulations of the competent authority and the provisions of paragraph 4 of this Article;
GBO: electricity price component to be extracted from the selling price of electricity put on power price stabilization Funds (+) or taken from the Fund to stabilize the sales value (-) according to the instructions of the Ministry of finance and Industry;
ΔG: average electrical price spreads in all parts;
Test method for calculating the adjusted selling price of electricity as the basic input parameters are specified in the annex attached to this circular.
2. Before the date of 20 monthly, based on the input parameters the actual base is determined as specified in article 3 of this circular, the Vietnam electricity check, calculate the average power price disparity due to changes in the basic input parameters (ΔG).
3. where the average electricity price disparity due to changes in the basic input parameters equal to or greater than 5% from the sale price the average electric current (), the average electricity price is adjusted as follows: a) the average electricity price adjustments in the level of 5% of the electricity Industry report Vietnam approves plan to adjust electricity prices. The event Industry has no comments, after 5 working days from the date of the record price adjustment calculation power, Vietnam electricity be adjusted average electricity price increases at the rate of 5% compared with the average selling price of electricity;
b) adjusted sale price increased on average 5% of the power electricity Vietnam Industry reports and the Ministry of finance plans to assess the price of electricity. Within 10 working days of receiving your price adjustment record of Vietnam electricity, the Ministry of trade, Ministry of finance evaluation organization to Industry the prime consideration for approval.
The Prime case not have comments to answer, after 15 working days from the day the Industry the option adjust electricity prices, Vietnam electricity be adjusted selling price of electricity on average at the rate of 5%.
4. where the average electricity price disparity due to changes in the basic input parameters are less than 5% from the sale price of electrical current (ΔG