Base item 2 Article 28 the law on prevention of virus infection causing immunodeficiency syndrome made in people (HIV/AIDS) on 29 June 2006;
Pursuant to Decree No. 188/2007/ND-CP on December 27, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of health;
The Health Ministry instructed the HIV testing mandatory in some cases necessary to diagnose and treat the patient as follows: article 1. The case is made of mandatory HIV testing for diagnosis and treatment for patient 1. Donor tissue, body parts of people.
2. The recipient tissue, body parts of people.
3. People for sperm, ovules.
4. The recipient of a sperm, ovum, embryo.
5. The patient was clinical and paraclinical tests but does not detect the cause of the disease or suspected clinical symptoms of HIV infection according to the provisions of decision No. 3003/QD-BYT on 19/8/2009 of the Minister of health on issuing guidelines to diagnose and treat HIV/AIDS.
Article 2. The principle of applying a compulsory HIV test 1. The HIV tests required to diagnose and treat the patient only made for the cases specified in article 1 of this circular.
2. The compulsory HIV tests for diagnosis and treatment must be consulted before and after HIV tests according to the provisions of article 26 of the law on prevention of virus infection causing immunodeficiency syndrome made in people (HIV/AIDS) and other normative documents are relevant.
3. The reported HIV-positive test result following circular No. 03/2009/TT-BYT on 06/01/2010 of the Minister of health regarding the regulation of liability, the sequence reported HIV-positive test results.
Article 3. Funding to implement mandatory HIV test 1. The cost of HIV testing for the cases specified in paragraph 1, paragraph 3 article 1 this circular: a tissue donor,) where parts of the human body, people for sperm, ovules (hereinafter referred to as the Constitution) were recognised: the cost of HIV testing of the donor tissue by the receiving facility parts of the human body or receive sperm, ovum, then included in the cost of medical examination and treatment for the person receiving the sperm, ovum;
b) where donor recipient not available: the cost of HIV testing of the donor base by getting the body parts, tissue or sperm, ovum, then counted in the price of services transplant tissue, parts or services performed technical support reproduction of that basis according to the principle of ensuring take currency compensate.
2. The cost of HIV testing for the case prescribed in clause 2, clause 4 and clause 5 article 1 this circular: a) where people are HIV tests had medical insurance card: health insurance Funds to be paid according to the scope of benefits;
b) where the person is HIV testing without health insurance card: the cost of HIV testing because people are paid according to the self test mode the current hospital charges.
Article 4. The terms of reference of cases the text referenced in this text are replaced or modified, supplemented the following replacement text or text was amended and supplemented.
Article 5. Enforceable.
This circular is effective from June 30, 2011.
In the process, if there are obstacles, suggest that the agencies, organizations, personal reflections on the Ministry of health (Legal Services) to consider and resolve.