Pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to Decree No. 178/2007/ND-CP dated 3 December 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 189/2007/ND-CP on December 27, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of industry and trade, was amended and supplemented by Decree No. 44/2010/ND-CP dated 14 December 2010 of the Government;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of industry and trade, decision: article 1. The position and function 1. The energy Bureau is the Agency directly under the Ministry of industry and trade, staff functions, help the Minister of industry and trade governance and enforcing the duties of State management of the energy industry (including electricity, nuclear power, oil and gas, coal, new energy, renewable energy, energy savings); management, implementation of the public service activity in the scope of Management Of the Department.
2. The General Department of energy have legal personality, have accounts and seal coat shape, headquartered in the city of Hanoi.
Article 2. Duties and powers 1. The construction process of the Minister of industry and trade issued by the authority or to the Minister of industry and trade to the competent State agencies: a) project law, Ordinance, draft resolutions of the Assembly, the draft resolution of the Committee of the National Assembly, the draft decree of the Government, the draft decision of the Prime Minister of the energy industry;
b) strategy, planning, Planning Department, territory development investment plan, long term and short on the energy industry, the national target program, the program of action, project, scheme and important defense works on energy industry;
c) national technical standards, national standards in the field of energy industry;
d) specialized facility standards and technical-economic norms in the field of energy industry.
2. Issued guidance documents, professional expertise, internal regulations, fish text differences in the scope of Management Of the Department of energy.
3. Direction, testing and implementation of the legal text, strategy, planning, plan, program, project, scheme of the energy industry after being approved by the authorized or issued.
4. Assist the Minister of industry and trade of the State management of construction under the authority of the Ministry of industry and trade with respect to industrial energy projects.
5. Organized propaganda, popular education, the law on the energy industry.
6. electric power development: a) building and evaluation to the Minister of industry and trade, the Prime Minister approved the electricity sector development strategies, development of national power, new energy development plan, national renewable energy;
b) assessment, the Minister of industry and trade approved the planning of electric power development the province, central cities, planning the power Center, planning hydroelectric ladder and small hydropower planning of river;
c) manage and check the implementation of the electricity development plan has been approved;
d) investor choice organization, held negotiations to sign the project profile, manage and inspect the implementation of the project, solve problems and disputes related to the investment power project under BOT under the provisions of the law.
7. nuclear power development: a) built to the Minister of industry and trade the prime venue planning and development plan of nuclear power plants, selection of plants, policies and mechanisms to ensure fuel supply for nuclear power plants;
b) construction, the Minister of industry and Commerce issued or recognized to apply the technical nuclear power plant nest, the technical standards, standards of management, operation of nuclear power plants; regulations, instructions on the sequence level and management procedure, the licence to operate nuclear power plants;
c) Organization of staff training in project management, design, manufacture, construction, installation of nuclear power plants, training of officials and technicians manage the operation of the nuclear power plant as assigned by the Minister of industry and trade.
8. new energy and renewable energy: a) construction, the Minister of industry and trade approved the master plan for new energy development, renewable energy, provinces and cities under central; mechanisms, the policy encourages the development of new sources of energy, renewable energy, the national target program on new energy, renewable energy;
b) management organization, and examined the implementation of the national target program, the development of new energy projects, renewable energy.
9. About demand management and energy savings: a) construction, the Minister of industry and trade approved the mechanism, the policy encourages the use of energy saving and efficiency, the program, projects on demand management and energy efficiency;
b) management organization, and examined the implementation of the national target program, the project on demand management and energy efficiency;
c) build and manage a database of national energy.
10. oil and gas: About a) built to the Minister of industry and trade, the Prime Minister:-the overall petroleum industry planning, planning the system reserves of crude oil and petroleum products; the policy encourages search, exploration, extraction, processing and distribution of oil and gas;
-Report on the overall plan, capacity development of mines and mine development plans, lot results for petroleum and petroleum contracts, transfer case oil and gas contract, collaborative approach to implement oil and gas activities in the region of overlap with foreign, limited exploration or petroleum contract period the pause period, oil and gas contracts in case of unforeseen circumstances;
-Portfolio of oil and gas plots, and adjust the limit oil and gas plots.
b) appraisal process of the Minister of industry and trade:-program, early mining plan in the contract area area; test plans, processed in violation of the clean up of fixed constructions, equipment and facilities to serve the oil and gas activity is no longer used and the restoration of the environment in accordance with the law;
-Allow the burned gas; recovery of mine if the contractor does not conduct the development of mines and oil and gas extraction by the deadline specified in the mine development plan has been approved.
c) synthesis, track, report on the situation development and the results of the search, exploration, mining, oil and gas consumption in the country and export.
d) Manager and check the implementation of the projects of exploration, extraction, processing and distribution of petroleum products, oil and gas contracts in accordance with the law.
11. About the coal industry: a) assessment to the Minister of industry and trade, the Prime Minister approved the master plan for developing the coal industry.
b) chaired the construction process of the Minister of industry and trade:-the detailed planning of the coal region, planning the extraction and use of coal sludge on nationwide;
-Norms, unit price of coal industry;
-Category, and standard conditions of coal export and import;
-Plan production, export, import of coal every year.
c) management organization, and examined the implementation of the investment activities, mining, exporting, importing, processing and trading of coal under the provisions of the law.
12. Implementation of the international cooperation on the energy industry in the scope of the governance of the Ministry of industry and trade: mobilization and complete the necessary procedures to receive ODA projects for the energy sector; Vietnam representative in the Organization of bilateral and international cooperation on multilateral energy industry as assigned by the Minister of industry and trade.
13. Research and application progress of science, technology, program management, research in the field of energy.
14. Organization of training, human resource development to meet the requirements of the energy sector development; building and implementation mechanisms and policies to attract human resources for the operation of the energy sector.
15. Be required of organizations and individuals concerned to provide information and documents necessary for the performance of tasks is delegated; used domestic and foreign consultants in accordance with the law.
16. the administrative reform implemented under the administrative reform plan of the Ministry of industry and trade.
17. organizational management, payroll; prepare wage and remuneration policies, reward, discipline, training, upgrading of professional service for officers, public servants, officers in the administration of the Bureau of energy under the provisions of the law and decentralized management of the Ministry of industry and trade.
18. financial management, assets are allocated according to the hierarchy of laws and regulations.
19. the Chief of mission, to help the State Steering Committee of the energy project.
20. the implementation of the tasks of other powers, by the Minister of industry and trade and in accordance with the law.
Article 3. Organizational structure 1. The Office.
2. international cooperation.
3. Service Plan-planning.
4. Service, thermal power and nuclear power.
5. Service hydraulic power.
6. Service of new energy and renewable energy.
7. Service and rural power grid.
8. Science and technology for energy savings.
9. Service of exploration and exploitation of oil and gas.
10. Transport and processing of oil and gas.
11. the coal industry.
12. Service Manager training your BOT.
13. the energy information center.
14. Training and consulting centers of energy.
The regulatory from clause 1 to clause 12 this is the organization that helps General Director perform state management functions; the regulatory from account to account 13 14 this is business units directly under the General Directorate.
Article 4. The leader Of the Bureau 1. The General Department of energy have the VEA and not too 03 Deputy Chief.
2. General Director, the Deputy General Director of the Department of energy by the Minister of industry and trade appointed, dismissal, resignation under the provisions of the law.
3. the General Director of the energy Bureau is responsible to the Minister of industry and trade and the law of the entire operations of the Directorate. The Deputy Minister responsible to the General Director of the Department of energy and the law on the areas of work is assigned.
4. the General Director of the energy Bureau functions, tasks, powers and structure of the subdivisions Of the Department; work regulations issued by the General Directorate; appointment, dismissal, resignation, leaders in the Management Of the Department under the provisions of the law and decentralized management of officers of the Ministry of industry and trade.
Article 5. The effect and enforcement responsibilities 1. This decision has the effect since January 25, 2011.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities is responsible for the implementation of this decision.