Pursuant to Decree No. 60/2003/ND-CP dated 10 June 2003 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of the law on the State budget;
Pursuant to Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP on November 27, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant to Decree No. 28/2008/ND-CP dated 14 March 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of science and technology;
Implementation of decision No. 712/QD-TTg dated 21 May 2010 by the Prime Minister on the approval of the national programme "improving productivity and product quality, the goods of Vietnam business 2020" (hereinafter abbreviated as NCNSCL program).
President Finance-Ministry of science and technology rules of financial management mode for the tasks in the NCNSCL program are as follows: chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope and objects 1. Scope this circular regulates financial management regime with respect to the duties specified in section III of article 1 of decision No. 712/QD-TTg on 21/5/2010 of the Prime Minister approving the national programme "improving productivity and product quality, the goods of Vietnam business 2020".
2. the applicable object object applied to this circular is the ministries, local, Enterprise, organization or individual to perform the duties specified in section III of article 1 of decision No. 712/QD-TTg on 21/5/2010 of the Prime Minister.
Article 2. Funding source to perform the tasks in the NCNSCL program 1. The central budget balanced funding for the Mission of the program by the Ministry of NCNSCL, the central agencies; local budget balanced funding for the Mission of the program NCNSCL caused by locally made.
Funding due to State budget balance perform the tasks in the NCNSCL program are arranged in the estimation of the annual budget of the ministries, local.
In addition to the annual budget for the tasks in the NCNSCL program, depending on the ability of funds and specific conditions, the ministries, the local implementation of integrating with the capital national target programs, national program, the program of social-economic development of different projects in the NCNSCL program to deploy; actively arrange the budget and the financial resources to make other legitimate aims to improve the efficiency of the program NCNSCL.
2. The funds of the enterprise participated in the program in the task NCNSCL.
3. Cost of funding, legal support of organizations and individuals (if any).
4. The other legal funding sources (if any).
Chapter II SPECIFIC PROVISIONS of article 3. Genus content supported from the State budget of 1. Spending for construction activities, popular applied national standards (ISO) and technical regulation (QCKT), apply common international standards on the import, export and servicing;
2. The genus information, propaganda on the news media communications, electronic information page (website), the construction of the database on the activities of the program NCNSCL; genus build model aims to promote, propagate and on productivity, quality; genus build warning information system of product quality, the goods connected with the international warning system; common genus, build quality and productivity movement in the provinces and cities in the country;
3. The genus trained team of professionals, counselors, reviews on productivity, quality, standards, technical regulation; genus workshops for professionals;
4. The genus Guide reviews application of the system of quality management and productivity improvement tools and advanced quality for enterprises;
5. The genus reviews the quality of products, goods, measuring the productivity of the economy, the economic sector;
6. The genus strengthening measure, test the quality of products, goods and service governance include: Chi shops of machinery, equipment; genus hired experts in the country and abroad;
7. Chi serves the management at Central and local levels include: Genus building demonstration, evaluation, testing, the project, the project in the NCNSCL program; genus diem, conferences, thematic workshops, construction planning, planning, implementation of the activities of the program NCNSCL; genus international cooperation activities; spent on the operations of the Board of the NCNSCL program; genus learning model of productivity and quality; the genus for the management, supervision, reviews the results of the program NCNSCL; genus stationery, Office equipment, meetings, summary, summarizing the...;
8. Other costs directly related to the operation of the program NCNSCL.
Article 4. Spending from State budget sources 1. Genus genus Level professional activities performed the tasks in the NCNSCL program was implemented under the current financial regulations. To facilitate the deployment of the application, the statistics Ministry spending some text to apply to the following: a) the genus build demonstration, evaluation, testing and project themes in the NCNSCL program, follow the following text: circular No. 44/2007/TTLT-BTC-BKHCN on 7/5/2007 of the Ministry of finance The Ministry of science and technology guidelines and allocate the funding estimates for the subject, scientific and technology projects; Circular No. 93/2006/TTLT-BTC-BKHCN on 04/10/2006 of the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of science and technology stock funds mode Guide by subject, science and technology projects using the State budget.
b) spent on construction activities to the national standards and technical regulation: follow circular No. 145/2009/TTLT-BTC-BKHCN on 17/7/2009 of the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of science and technology management guide and use the funds to build national standards and technical standards.
c) operate to create website: follow the circular No. 137/2007/TT-BTC on 28/11/2007 of the Ministry of finance to create spending guidelines for electronic information.
d) genus of diem, organization of conferences in the country: follow circular No. 98/2010/TT-BTC dated 6/7/2010 of the Ministry of finance regulations, charges expenditure mode work organizing conferences for State agencies and business units.
Genus) to welcome the foreign guests group and the Organization of international conferences and for the work of compiling, translation: follow circular No. 01/2009/TT-BTC on 06/01/2010 of the Ministry of finance regulations welcomes foreign spending on work in Vietnam, spent organizing the Conference international seminar in Vietnam and domestic living; Chi for short term assignments officer abroad follow ear regulations circular No. 91/2005/TT-BTC dated October 18, 2005 of the Ministry of finance.
e) spent on training activities, building materials, teaching staff remuneration: follow circular No. 139/2009/TT-BTC on 21/9/2010 of the Ministry of Finance regulates the establishment, management and use of funds from the State budget for the training, fostering public officials.
g) for operation check; costs for assessments of conformity with standards, technical regulation made under the provisions of the following text: circular No. 01/2007/TT-BTC dated 26/01/2007 of the Ministry of finance guide to estimating, management, and use of funding guarantee for the inspect the implementation of the policy , strategy, planning, plan; Circular No. 28/2010/TTLT-BTC-BKHCN on 3/3/2010 of the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of science and technology management guide and use the funds for the operation of the State inspection of product quality, the goods.
When the texts mentioned in paragraph 1 of this article be replaced, modified, additional spending, then perform the tasks, the program's project NCNSCL also changed according to.
2. procurement equipment Spending, media, and materials on the basis of the task, the project of the NCNSCL program was approved by the authorized host unit, implemented in the right sequence, procedure under the State's current rules on procurement of goods.
3. Other expenses incurred, no specific costs shall follow the level of spending of the similar nature of work or actual payment on the contract mechanism and must be approved by the authority.
4. Costs of the particular content a) Genus remuneration for the Board of the NCNSCL program, costs are as follows:-head of Department: 500,000 VND/person/month;
-Membership: 400,000 VND/person/month.
b) genus of the meeting of the Board of the NCNSCL program, costs are as follows:-head of Department: 200,000 VND/person/class.
-Members: 100,000 VND/person/class.
The specific costs noted above is the maximum spending, ministries, sectors, localities based on the likely budget to decide specific spending, not exceeding the above mentioned regulations.
5. In addition to the above stated costs, duty on local made applying the local spending.
Article 5. The content, the business of spending 1. A genus) Genus content applications and transfer of scientific and technological progress and technology;
b) investment Expenditure, strengthening measure, test production of business enterprises;
c) Chi staff training, improve management in enterprises;
d) spend on applying quality management systems and tools to improve productivity, advanced quality in enterprises;
DD) other expenses related to the implementation of the enhanced activity, productivity, product quality, the goods of the business.
Funding to implement the content on the enterprise's use from the funds of the enterprise in accordance with the law; funding from the Foundation for science and technology development of enterprises; funding from other funding sources, aid and other legitimate sources;
2. The level of genus
Costs implementation of the tasks in the NCNSCL program of the business due to the head of business decisions on the basis of the provisions of the current legislation; the genus content not yet have regulations made by the reality in the spirit of saving, does not affect the situation of production and business.
Article 6. The content of the business was business support, incentives to implement the projects in the program NCNSCL when meet the conditions of the relevant guidance documents shall be entitled to the incentive policies as business investment for science and technology, in particular: 1. the recommended business support project implementation in the program NCNSCL from the Science Development Fund and national technology innovation Fund, national technology; The Foundation for science and technology development of the local under the statutes of the Fund.
2. The Business Development Fund to form the science and technology of the enterprise in accordance with circular No. 15/2011/TT-BTC on 09/02/2011 the Ministry of finance instructed the establishment, organization, functioning, management and use of Funds for science and technology development of the business in which the content of science and technology to improve productivity and product quality products, goods.
3. The business based on the provisions of circular No. 22/2011/TTLT-BTC-BKHCN on 21/02/2011 the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of science and technology on financial management guide for the test project are State budget funding to implement the project to produce the advanced service test productivity and product quality , goods.
4. when the business meet the conditions prescribed in resolution 22/NQ-CP on 10/5/2010 of the Government assistance to small and medium enterprises shall apply the preferential policies in accordance with resolution 22/NQ-CP on 10/5/2010 of the Government and the guidance documents.
5. The business of the project in the NCNSCL program are entitled to the preferential tax, credit and land use money land lease under the provisions of the current law.
Chapter III ESTIMATING, management and PAYMENT of FUNDS article 7. Estimating estimation and allocation, Job estimating, estimation and allocation of funding to perform the tasks in the NCNSCL program are made according to the provisions of the law on the State budget and the writing guide, specifically the following: 1. Each year, at the time of estimating currency , State budget expenditure, the unit was assigned the task of program NCNSCL; based on the task, project attached to decision No. 712/QD-TTg on 21/5/2010 of the Prime Minister and approved the content of this circular Guide to estimating funding secured for the implementation of the tasks of the NCNSCL program, submitted to the governing body the General synthesis on the estimation of The , the industry, the local authority for approval; at the same time sent the Ministry of science and technology (The presiding NCNSCL program) to synthesize and coordinate implementation.
2. Funding of activities of the Board of the NCNSCL program help the Minister of science and technology deployment decision 712/QD-TTg on 21/5/2010 of the Prime Ministry of science and technology by ensuring budget estimation in a career in science and technology are delivered annually.
Based on the actual situation of each locality, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities may decide to establish the Executive Committee of local NCNSCL programs and balance of funding activities in the local budget.
3. The allocation and delivery of the estimation made by the financial management regulations and the current budget level.
The local base on the real situation, the task between levels of local budget accordingly.
Article 8. Manage use of funds 1. The Organization, individuals assigned to perform the duties of the NCNSCL program must comply the provisions on the management and use of funds under the current provisions of the law on the State budget, documents guiding the implementation of the law on the State budget and the specific provisions of this circular.
2. The State Treasury made to control spending, allocations, payment of funds for the implementation of the tasks of the NCNSCL program under the current rules and the specific provisions of this circular.
Article 9. Settlement funding 1. Funding for the implementation of the tasks of the NCNSCL program is used and the settlement under the provisions of the law on the State budget and the current Guide text.
2. the cost of implementing the tasks of the program NCNSCL when settlement must ensure full legal document, valid according to the current financial rules and regulations of this circular.
Chapter IV INSPECTION and Report 10. Inspection 1. The Ministry of science and technology have the responsibility to host, in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance held periodically check, or irregularly on the State of implementation of the tasks and the use of funds of the program NCNSCL in the ministries; ensure the task of program NCNSCL made the right content, time and efficiency.
2. the people's committees of provinces and cities under central are responsible for directing bodies, relevant units held periodically check or extraordinary about the implementation of the tasks and the use of local NCNSCL programs, ensuring the program's mission NCNSCL made the right content , time and efficiency.
3. During the test, if the detected violations in the implementation of the mission, the project of the NCNSCL program, the delegation examined recommendations to competent bodies to approve the mission, pause the implementation project to clarify personal responsibility and rules. The Board of the NCNSCL program-level recommendations are competent to decide on the continuation or termination of the mission, the project of the program. '
Article 11. Periodic reporting by the end of year annual budget 1. The Ministry, local branches are responsible to report on the situation of implementing the mission and the use of funds of the program NCNSCL on The SUN to synthesize & KH.
2. The Ministry of science and technology, in cooperation with the Ministry of finance general report, reviews the implementation of the tasks and funding sources annual recurring expenditure, while conducting summary, summarizing, evaluating results with regard to the activities of the program NCNSCL to report the Prime Minister.
The content, form and timing of reports done according to the rules of the Organization, management and administration NCNSCL program by the Ministry of science and technology.
Chapter V IMPLEMENTATION article 12. Terms of implementation 1. This circular effect since January 1st, 2011.
2. for the projects which use non-refundable aid, applied under the provisions of the agreements sponsored or apply as specified by the donor representatives, the Department of finance and administration NCNSCL program of unification; the case of a sponsor or donor representatives and the Ministry of finance does not yet have an agreement shall apply in accordance with this circular.
3. For the projects using funds raised from businesses, social institutions, social organizations and institutions-professional, individuals can use the prescribed spending of this circular and the provisions in circular No. 219/2009/TT-BTC on 19/11/2009 of the Ministry of Finance regulates a number of costs apply for projects the program uses funds official development assistance.
4. in the process if there are difficulties and obstacles, suggest the agency unit, reflecting on the Ministry of finance and the Ministry of science and technology to research, resolve./.