The CIRCULAR regulates the organisation and functioning of the cultural centre of Vietnam abroad _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law the Agency represented the Socialist Republic of Vietnam abroad in 2009;
Pursuant to Decree No. 178/2007/ND-CP dated 3 December 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 185/2007/ND-CP on December 25, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism;
The base directive no. 367/CT-TTg dated 19th March 2010 by the Prime Minister on the implementation of the law on the Agency of a representative of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
To the management of professional service, the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism of forth organization and activity of the cultural centre of Vietnam in a foreign jurisdiction as follows: article 1. Scope this circular regulates the organisation and functioning of the cultural centre of Vietnam abroad (hereinafter referred to as the Centre) under the administration of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism.
Article 2. Application object 1. The Organization, individuals involved in the establishment, organization and operation of the Center.
2. organizations and individuals in the country and foreign countries related to the implementation of the tasks of the Centre.
Article 3. The General principles of organization and activity of the Centre must comply with the following principles: 1. Fit the way, advocates of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the policies, the laws of the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
2. Respect for the law, international practices and laws of receiving countries; actively expand foreign relations according to the principles of respect for independence, sovereignty, territorial integrity, make sure preserve national security secrets.
3. Ensure the performance of the Foreign Ministry of culture, sports and tourism.
4. Do not use the Center to operate because of personal interests.
Article 4. The name Center 1. Vietnamese: Vietnam Culture Center in ... (name of the country of receiving).
2. name the Center receiving countries.
3. English name is Viet Nam Cultural Centre in. .. (name of the country of receiving).
Article 5. The position, function 1. The Center is a public career, the representative body of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism of Vietnam abroad, have seals and private accounts.
2. The Centre has organized functions, advocacy, referrals, promotion of culture, the image of the country and people of Vietnam abroad; the tourism promotion, support sport activities; coordinate with Vietnam diplomatic missions abroad develop a relationship of friendship and cooperation, strengthening understanding of the people receiving countries with Vietnam; information on social-economic situation, the way, advocates of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the policies, the laws of the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, building relationships between communities of Vietnam abroad with the fatherland.
Article 6. The task of the central powers and perform the duties, the following rights: 1. The Minister of culture, sports and tourism: a) operating plan, annual and long term development of the Centre;
b) issued or the authority issued preferential policies, mechanisms, support for the social, cultural institution of Vietnam abroad, consistent with each stage, period, the diplomatic relations between Vietnam and the receiving country, the country's big anniversary.
2. The organization of activity: a) the culture, art, education, science-technology, promotion of tourism, gastronomy, sports, medicine, traditional ethnic and other cultural activities should promote in the receiving country;
b) about Vietnam and now in the realm of social life;
c) research the cultural, sports and tourism between Vietnam with countries receiving;
d) Vietnamese teaching and cultural arts aims to maintain Vietnamese traditional art and Vietnam in Vietnam community in receiving countries;
cultural program), art in the receiving countries with the involvement of the unit in the country and Vietnam communities abroad;
e), learn the culture in the receiving country for the Research Division of Vietnam;
g) seminars, debates, exchanges, talk about culture, art, tourism, economy, social science of Vietnam and the country;
h) information, advocacy of cultural activities, family, sports and travel when attended by Vietnam to Vietnam communities abroad.
3. Propose, implement improvement construction, facility repair under tasks are assigned authority on the basis of the current rules of the State of Vietnam on investment, construction and relevant regulations of the receiving country, in accordance with the international treaties , the international agreement between the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and the receiving countries.
4. research activities organization experience of foreign cultural institution in the receiving country.
5. Coordinate with relevant agencies to carry out the task of synthesis, reviews the experience of building and developing cultural, information on foreign culture in the country and neighboring countries.
6. Cooperation with the Government of the receiving country in the study of the cultural activities, demand information in the country and neighboring countries.
7. organizational management, payroll; regimes of salary, bonus and other policy regimes as prescribed by law for the officials and employees of the Centre.
8. reward form recommendations for appropriate organizations, foreign individuals, the Vietnam abroad have excellent achievements in the activities of the Centre.
9. Management and use of the technical infrastructure, finance, property of the center according to the regulations of the State.
10. Make Vietnam law, the law of the receiving countries, international treaties, international agreements related to the Organization and operation of the Center.
11. Make reporting to the Minister of culture, sports and tourism and the competent State agencies as prescribed by law.
12. Perform other duties and powers as the Minister of culture, sports and tourism affairs or as specified by law.
Article 7. Organizational structure and staffing 1. According to each locality and foreign requirements, each Center include the following titles: a) Director;
b) A Deputy Director;
c) An Office cum accountant;
d) Two Professional staff in charge of cultural arts, tourism promotion, sports activities, the library, the global information network (Internet) and the work of the information media.
2. The Director of the Centre by the Minister of culture, sports and tourism appointed and recommended the State Department reviewed, promoted to foreign affairs according to the provisions of the law.
3. the Director is responsible for building regulations of work of the Centre; the Organization had made after the agreement of Service personnel, the financial plan and the international cooperation Bureau of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism.
4. The Director of the Centre decided to hire workers in the receiving countries in the form of labor contract after being Minister for permission in writing and comply with the laws of the receiving country. The wages paid to workers with suitable premises in the country receiving price and within the allocated budget estimation. Center Director decided the increase, reduce the wages paid to workers to ensure the principle of saving, efficient, reasonable.
Article 8. Operation and funding of activities 1. The Center under the direct management of professional service of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism and the direction, guidance on the Agency's foreign diplomatic representative or consular representative bodies of the Republic of Vietnam in the socialist countries of reception.
2. The Centre made the mode of financial management, management and use of State property for the Vietnam representative offices abroad consistent with the current provisions of the law of Vietnam and the laws of the receiving country.
3. Funding activities of the Center include: a) the State budget to ensure the activities according to the functions, duties and powers are delegated;
b) revenues fees and charges, other legal revenues are to leave under the provisions of the current law.
Article 9. Report mode 1. Periodic report: a) report the first 6 work posted on the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism (through international cooperation Bureau) before June 10 every year;
b) report summarizing the year posted on the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism (through international cooperation Bureau) before November 25 of each year.
2. thematic reports at the request of the authority or ask for guidance, instructions of superiors.
Article 10. Effective enforcement of this circular are effective from November 11, 2011.
Article 11. Responsibility 1. Heads of unit, related agencies are responsible for implementation of this circular.
2. the international cooperation Bureau of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism is responsible for guiding, inspecting the implementation of this circular.
3. in the implementation process, if there are obstacles to timely reflect the recommendation in writing to the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism to research, edit, Supplement.