The CIRCULAR regulates training, certification of energy management and energy auditors _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 189/2007/ND-CP on December 27, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of industry and trade;
Pursuant to Decree No. 44/2010/ND-CP of the Government on February 14, 2011 amendments and supplements article 3 of Decree 189/2007/ND-CP on December 27, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of industry and trade;
Pursuant to the law using the energy saving and efficiency;
Pursuant to Decree No. 21/2010/ND-CP dated May 29, 2011 of government regulation and details measures for law enforcement use the energy saving and efficiency;
Minister of industry and trade regulations on training, certified energy managers and energy auditors as follows, chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular regulates energy management training, energy auditors; authorities, recognized energy management certificate; granted, recognized, recovery of energy auditors certification.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular apply to organizations and individuals involved in training activities, grants, recognized energy management certificate; training, grants, recognition, recovery of energy auditors certification.
Article 3. Explanation of terms 1. Energy management certificate: the certificate is issued to the Ministry of industry and trade reached results in energy management certificate.
2. The certificate of energy auditor: is a certificate of practice issued to the Ministry of industry and trade reached results in certificate exams energy auditors.
Chapter II TRAINING FACILITY ENERGY MANAGEMENT, ENERGY AUDITORS article 4. Conditions to be recognized as a training base for energy management, energy auditor training facility energy management, energy Auditors is held to be established in accordance with the law and meet the following conditions: 1. On the basis of material a) Has rooms with an area of conditions of lighting, ventilation, fit the Vietnam standards; have the minimum teaching media including computers, projectors, screens, whiteboards and other necessary equipment;
b) Are the basis of practice about heat pump system, system, System fans, compressed air and lighting systems;
c) have adequate equipment and energy audit.
2. About the teaching staff a) must have a sufficient number of teachers to meet the scale of training, including at least two faculty members in the fixed payroll of training establishments;
b) trainers are available from University of engineering disciplines related to energy, energy audit, to meet the requirements of the training program.
3. Have management training to meet the requirements of professional and business service to organised training.
Article 5. Registry records training facilities that meet the conditions specified in article 4 of this circular, set the record Of the Department of energy. Registration documents are: 1. the application is recognized as a training base for energy management and energy auditors, which should show the information related to the basis of training such as: legal representative, contact address, phone number, email, website. The form specified in annex 1 of this circular.
2. A copy of the business registration certificate or to form the basis of training.
3. A demonstration of the base material, the teaching staff according to the provisions of article 4 of this circular.
Article 6. Evaluation and accreditation of training establishments 1. Within 5 working days from the date of the registration records of the training facility, the General Department of energy considering the validity of the profile. The case of the profile is not valid, the General Department of energy documents require additional training.
2. within 30 working days of receipt of a valid registration documents, the General Department of energy hosted evaluation, check the actual capacity of training establishments according to the content of the provisions of article 4 of this circular and the Minister of industry and trade decided to recognize qualified facility energy management training , energy auditors. Decision templates are specified in Appendix 2 to this circular.
Chapter III the ORGANISATION of TRAINING and CERTIFICATION for ENERGY MANAGEMENT, ENERGY AUDITORS article 7. Participant recruitment conditions 1. Participants attend recruit training course in energy management must meet the conditions specified in Article 35 paragraph 1 point a law on the use of energy savings and efficiency.
2. ineligible participant whispered energy auditor training must have a diploma from a University in the field of energy or related engineering and have 3 years of experience working in the field of energy.
Article 8. Training organization 1. Training announcement widely on the mass media and listed on the training base. Message content includes: a) the purpose, requirements of the training course;
b) program content, time, location, funding and other necessary information of the training course.
2. the training facility itself made enrollment and send the text to the General Department of energy before the opening seven (07) days, information about the purpose, location, duration, number of students, lecturers join the training course. The case has changed the plan, training facility to timely notification of the General Department of energy.
3. conduct training in accordance with the training program content by Industry regulations and completed certificate level training in energy management, energy auditor to cadets follow regulations.
4. Training facilities are tuition fees of students under the provisions of the law in order to ensure the principle of taking currency compensate. 5. The training facility is responsible for the General Department of energy report in writing on the training process at the facility within 10 days after the Organization completed a training course.
Article 9. Conditions for competition to certification 1. Students have completed certification training course in energy management, energy auditors, and closing fees under the regulations.
2. the contest is subject to certification, not to join the training course are: a) the University graduates about energy management, energy audit;
b) Who have completed certification training course on energy management, energy auditors due to international organizations recognized, admitted in Vietnam.
Article 10. Certification and accreditation, acknowledged the certificate 1. The results achieved in the competition organized by the Ministry of industry and trade was a valuable certification nationwide. Energy management certificate form, energy auditor certificate prescribed in annex 3, Appendix 3 attached to this circular.
2. The certificate is the energy management, energy auditor by competent institutions of foreign countries or international organizations that have a mutual recognition Treaty shall be recognized, admitted in Vietnam under the provisions of the law.
Article 11. Changes, reissuance of certificates for energy management and energy auditors certification 1. In case the certificate is ragged, torn or lost the certificate has the right to propose in return, certificate re-issuance.
2. Application for certificate re-issuance, including: a) petition please change, sublicense (stating the reason please change the refresh);
b) 2 Photo 3 x 4.
3. Within 10 working days from the date of receiving the application, granted back energy management certificate, certificate of energy auditor, the General Department of energy considers the validity and the Minister of industry and trade, restored energy management certificate and energy Auditors for the return, please refresh the certificate.
4. The application, granted back pay under the provisions of the law.
Article 12. Revocation of certificate of energy auditor in case people are certified energy auditors use improperly the purpose will be sanctions, revoking the certificate of energy auditor under article 12 of Decree 73/2010/ND-CP on August 24, 2011 of the Government sanctioning administrative violations regarding the use of energy savings and efficiency.
Article 13. Archive of records 1. Training facility energy management, energy auditors are responsible for filing the training course as prescribed by the law on archives. An archive including: a) the admission of students, a list of participants are issued a certificate of training course has passed each course;
b) Faculty list taught for each course;
c) Shared certificates management energy management training, certified training professional enhancement.
2. The General Department of energy is responsible for filing pursuant to the law on archives. An archive including: a) a list of the test certificate, results of examinations;
b) list the certificate;
c) record and a list of the application, the certificate again.
Chapter IV IMPLEMENTATION article 14. Effective enforcement of this circular are effective from January 15, 2011.
Article 15. Implementation 1. The General Department of energy hosted make check, monitoring the process of training the training facility energy management, energy auditors.
2. The institutions, the relevant personnel is responsible for the implementation of this circular and submit comments and recommendations on the total energy Bureau for guidance, solve difficulties and obstacles arise.