Resolution on national target programmes the period 2011-2015 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY of the SOCIALIST REPUBLIC of VIETNAM, pursuant to the Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in 1992 was revised, some additional articles by resolution No. 51/2001/QH10;
Pursuant to the law the Congress Organization; The law on the State budget; Resolution No. 10/2011/QH13 on November 8th, 2010 by Congress on the plan for socio-economic development of 5 year period 2011-2015;
After considering the report of 211/BC-CP on February 17, 2011 of the Government; Assessment report No. 142/BC-UBTCNS13 Oct. 18, 2011 day of budget and Finance Committee; The report, explanation of 59/BC-UBTVQH13-11-08-201 1 of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly on the implementation of national target program in 2011, 2012 and scheduled plan 2011-2015 period and the opinions of the deputies, PARLIAMENT : article 1.
Directory of national target programmes the period 2011-2015 included: 1. national target programmes and vocational employment;
2. national target programs for sustainable poverty reduction;
3. Program the national goals of clean water and sanitation of rural environment;
4. national target program;
5. national target programs for population and family planning;
6. national target programmes of hygiene and food safety;
7. national target program of culture;
8. national target programmes for education and training;
9. national target programs, against drugs;
10. national target programs, crime;
11. national target program using the energy saving and efficiency;
12. national target programs to deal with climate change sea;
13. national target program of building new countryside;
14. national target programs for HIV/AIDS;
15. national target programs to put information about the mountain base, the remote areas, border and island;
16. national target programs to remedy the pollution and improve the environment.
The total funding levels made the national target program in the period 2011-2015 do not exceed 276,372 billion, including funds from the central budget is 105,392 billion (not including the number was allocated for the program 135 phase 3 program and 30a in 2011), the local budget is 61,542.5 billion , foreign capital was 19,987.5 billion, credit capital is 39,815 billion mobilized and the other is 49,635 billion.
Government Affairs: 1. Reviewing objectives, tasks, duration and resources specific to the component project in each of the national target program of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly for comments prior to implementation.
2. Has the solutions to improve quality management, inspection, check the implementation, the use of resources to ensure the effectiveness of the national target program.
The Commission of the National Assembly, the budget and Finance Committee, the Council of the nation, other committees of Congress, the Congressional delegation and the deputies according to function, the task of monitoring the implementation of national target programs in the ministries and local.
This resolution was the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam tags XIII, at the second session through January 9, 2011.