CIRCULAR amending and supplementing some provisions of the circular No. 01/2007/TT-BKHCN on 28/9/2007 by the Minister of science and technology guidance on building and applying the standards _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law of standards and technical regulation on 29/6/2006;
Pursuant to Decree No. 127/2007/ND-CP dated 3/8/2007 detailing the Government's implementation of some articles of the law on technical regulation and standards;
Pursuant to Decree No. 28/2008/ND-CP dated 14/3/2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of science and technology;
Proposal of the General Director of the Bureau of standards metrology and quality;
The Minister of science and technology regulation: article 1. Amendments and supplements to some articles of the circular No. 01/2007/TT-BKHCN on 28/9/2007 by the Minister of science and technology guidance on the construction and application of standards as follows: 1. Amendments, supplements the point 3.1 paragraph 3 section II as follows: 1.1. Modifying, supplementing headline Wednesday, step 2 of point 3.1 the following: "-the clue is specified as defined in clause 2 article 21 of decree 127/2007/ND-CP dated 3/8/2007 of the Government (here referred to as the focal agency) holds the ISO draft profile assessment to consider the adequacy and of ISO draft records in accordance in paragraph 1 article 5, decree 127/2007/ND-CP dated 3/8/2007.
-Results verification are established and assessment thereon attached draft profile TCVN moved the Ministry of science and technology to organize the evaluation ".
1.2. additional headline Friday, step 2 of point 3.1 with the following content: "-organized compilation: requested the drafting Committee + ISO ISO draft complete and the records on the basis of the minutes of interrogation;
+ The Ministry of industry, owner (through focal agency) the ISO draft profile was perfect for consideration, decided to transfer the ISO draft records to the General Directorate for standards and quality to the proposal evaluation. Draft ISO recommendation records appraisal was set for one or more of the same in the ISO draft standard sector. "
1.3. modifications, additional step 4 3.1 points as follows: "-General Directorate for standards and quality organizations evaluation results review and implement the ISO announced the following: + the Directorate for standards and quality of evaluation results to inform ministries suggest appraisal (through the Agency of clues) transformed the Organization to complete the compilation of the draft Council conclusions as ISO appraisal;
+ The Organization compiled after the complete draft national standards, the Ministry of industry, owner (through focal agency) the ISO draft records to move the Ministry of science and technology (through the Directorate for standards and quality);
+ General Directorate for standards and quality file drafting TCVN the Minister of science and technology announced.
-The Ministry of science and technology reports from the prime consideration, the decision in The case, the industry does not agree with the evaluation results. "
2. Modify the last paragraph of point 6.2 two account 6 section II as follows: "special cases, when national standards are built on the basis of accepted international standards of management systems (ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 18000, ISO/IEC 27000, ...), the symbol of the national standard are shown sequentially from left to right are as follows short term: TCVN, gaps (auto space), abbreviated phrases accepted international standards, the space, the number of accepted international standards, the colon (:), the year of publication of the national standard and the full notation of the accepted international standards put in parentheses.
For example: ISO ISO/IEC 17011:2007 (ISO/IEC 17011:2004) is the symbol of the national standard is built on the basis of accepted international standards complete ISO/IEC 17011:2004 and was published in 2007.
When shown on the cover of national standards, the symbol is shown as follows: ISO ISO/IEC 17011:2007 ISO/IEC 17011:2004 ".
3. additional annex V "basic requirements for compiling organization" attached to this circular.
Article 2. General Directorate for standards and quality have a responsibility to guide and organize the implementation of this circular.
1. This circular effect since 01/01/2012.
2. in case of legal documents are cited in the circular 01/2007/TT-BKHCN on 28/9/2007 by the Minister of science and technology and this circular was modified, supplemented or replaced, then follow the new text.
3. General Director of Directorate for standards and quality, Director of legislation and institutions, the individual concerned is responsible for the implementation of this circular.