CIRCULAR Guide made a number of modes, internal policy management, teacher education faculty, Defense-Security _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 32/2008/ND-CP dated 19 March 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of education and training;
Pursuant to Decree No. 186/2007/ND-CP on December 25, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs;
Pursuant to Decree No. 104/2008/ND-CP dated 16 September 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Department of Defense;
Pursuant to Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP on November 27, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant to Decree No. 116/2007/ND-CP dated 10 July 2007 from the Government of national defense education-security;
President of education and training, Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs, the Ministry of defence, the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of a number of modes, policies for administrators, teacher trainers, education Defense-Security as follows: article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular instruction mode of training hours, costume mode; norm standard teaching for teacher education faculty, national defense and security; the frame norm standard for educational managers Defense-Security; the other benefit of the education faculty, officers of defence-security officer is seconded.
2. This circular apply to: a) teacher education faculty, Defense-Security Professional or part-time in secondary schools, the schools have many levels of learning have high school level, secondary professional, vocational, secondary vocational college, College, University and National Defense Education Center-Student security (hereinafter referred to as the teacher Faculty of education, national defense and security);
b) managers of the Division, Faculty of education-security; managers of educational subjects of Defense-Security in the Department of education and training; Manager Defense Education Center-Student security (hereafter referred to collectively as the officers management education Defense-Security).
Article 2: fostering hours mode 1. The object specified in point a of paragraph 2 of article 1 of this circular (including trainers is seconded officers) are entitled to 1% of the general minimum wage for a lecture or teaching hours (hereinafter collectively referred to as more instructors).
This training mode does not coincide with the allowances already in salary. For the rapporteur, visiting faculty, teachers do not implement this training mode.
2. More instructors specified in clause 1 of this article is more practical teaching in class, in addition to the beach, set forth in the school national defense education program-security and teaching plan, when the regime fostered the teaching hours are not converted.
Article 3. Costume mode 1. The object prescribed in clause 2 1 of this circular (not including managers, trainers is seconded officers) are allocated synchronous style dress uniform for officers. A costume includes: pants, jacket, belt, hat, soft (or hard), leather shoes, socks, sea name.
The sea due to the name of the institution, training provisions consistent with the sea the name of the officer, according to the existing titles of managers, teacher trainers, education Defense-Security.
2. Managers, teachers, national defense education Lecturer-part-time first year security issued a spring-summer and autumn-winter clothes, from the second year onwards each year are granted a spring summer or autumn-winter outfit. Teacher, national defense education faculty-dedicated security each year are granted a spring-summer and autumn-winter clothes.
Article 4. Norm standard teaching for teacher education faculty, Defense-Security norm standard of teaching, the Exchange out the teaching standard, other rights and duties of teachers, education faculty of Defense-Security comply with the current rules of the Ministry of education and training Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs.
Article 5. The frame norm standard for educational managers Defense-Security 1. The frame norm standard for teachers, national defense education Lecturer-part-time security management to follow the regulations of the Ministry of education and training, Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs.
2. Teaching staff in National Defense Education Center-cum student security management service, is obliged to directly teach according to the frame below the limit (calculated at the rate of% of norm standard teaching all five of the current instructors hold titles): position the Center has 20,000 students per year over the Center has under 20,000 students per year Director : 15% to 20% standard norm norm standard Vice Director: 25% 30% 35%: 30% Manager Deputy Chief rooms: 35% 50% 75% 80%: Dean Associate Dean: 80% 85% 3. The position is not specified in clause 2 of this title and other part-time faculty in the Center for Defense and security education students perform as specified in the current text for college faculty. The centers are not held, the faculty to apply norms of the Centre has under 20,000 students a year.
Article 6. Other benefits of management, Faculty of education-security defense is seconded officers 1. The bodies, the unit, the school has the responsibility of ensuring the conditions, media work, public service buildings, public works, welfare regime for managers, trainers is seconded officers as officers, faculty members at the same level.
2. the seconded officers be recruited away to study, fostering professional expertise; provided information; be involved in educational and training activities; be rewarded and punished as officials and faculty members at the same level.
3. Trainers is seconded officers on duty enjoy teaching money to teach beyond the norm as the standard for other trainers.
Article 7. Funding source 1. Funding to pay the allowances regime, costumes and policy for managers, teachers, national defense education Lecturer-security was deployed in the estimation of the annual level of State budget and other sources of legal income of the institution, training.
2. The management and use of funds follow the mode of financial management.
Article 8. Implementation of this circular are effective from July 1, 2012. This circular replaces circular No. 41/2004/TTLT-BTC-TEL BQP & BGD-& BLĐTB XH on December 31, 2004 of the Ministry of education and training, the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of defence, the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs made some guidance mode, the policy for managers, trainers, national defense education teachers.
In the process if there are obstacles and suggest the bodies, the unit, the school reflects the timeliness of the Ministry of education and training, to coordinate with the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs, the Ministry of defence and the Ministry of finance research to resolve.