Resolutions on ending the implementation of resolution No. 8/1997/QH10 and resolution No. 73/2006/QH11 on new planting projects 5 million ha of forest _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY of the SOCIALIST REPUBLIC of VIETNAM, pursuant to the Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in 1992 was revised, some additional articles by resolution No. 51/2001/QH10;
Pursuant resolution No. 8/1997/QH10 on the project to plant five million ha of new forests and resolution No. 73/2006/QH11 on the adjustment of the target, the Mission of the new plantation projects 5 million ha of forest in the 2006-2010 period;
On the basis of consideration of the report of 128/BC-CP on August 9th, 2012 of the Government, report No. 244/BC-CP on October 26, 2010, the Government's assessment of 74/BC-UBKHCNMT13 on February 24, 2011 of the Commission of science, technology and environment of the National Assembly and the opinions of the deputies;
Noted new planting projects 5 million ha of forest have basically completed the objectives under resolution No. 8/1997/QH10 of course Congress X and the only objective, the Mission has been adjusted according to resolution No. 73/2006/QH11 of course Congress XI; the results achieved, the existence, limiting and cause of these exist, limitations in the implementation of the project.
The end of the implementation of resolution No. 8/1997/QH10 and resolution No. 73/2006/QH11 of Congress about new planting projects 5 million ha of forest.
Construction and Government of the Organization made plans to protect and develop Forests 2011-2020 period according to the mechanism of the national target program and annually report to Congress on the State of implementation.
The Government made some organizations focus mission: 1. To urgently complete the settlement and audit new planting projects 5 million ha of forest in accordance with the law;
2. Protect good existing forest area, increasing coverage and improving the quality of the forest. Has the total solution to resolve the status of forest fire, cutting, tapping and illegal forest use; before continuing a policy of support for fellow food mountains to fix crash burn deforestation deal materialise. Integrating the implementation of the plan to protect and develop forests with plans of social-economic development, programs, other top projects to enhance the effectiveness of appropriate socio-economic, environmental, security, Defense;
3. Ensuring funding for the protection and development of forests, particularly the priority for the border region, coastal Township; increase the level of security protection, tending of forests; increased investment for planting new forest, forests of special purpose and to support reforestation in difficult areas. Preferential policy of reforestation credit loan production; jobs, reorganized the production when the State revoked, conversion of land use and forestry purposes; forest products market and the development of processing industry of forest products;
4. Stability of forestry land use planning; reviewing and rational solution for the delivery of forest, to ensure the needs of reforestation of local people. Speeding up the delivery of land, forest certification forestry land use rights;
5. forest management model innovation according to the function of each type of forests; issued regulations on logging under sustainable forest management projects. Have guaranteed policy for residential community where Woods benefited directly from the protection, tending and forest planting; focus on the exploitation value, environmental protection, landscape, biological diversity of the forest to return investment for forest growers;
6. promote scientific research and technological applications in selected breeding, mining, forest management, forest products processing to increase the value of forestry products;
7. Implement strictly the provisions of the law on the protection and development of forests on the determination of the price of the forest, especially in determining the price of special purpose forests, forest protective forest before moving on to production or converted to other uses to avoid waste, loss of forest resources;
8. Strengthen advocacy work, inspection, checking the implementation of the law on the protection and development of forests; timely processing, the violations of the law on the protection and development of forests.
The Standing Committee of the National Assembly, the Council of the nation, the committees of Congress, the Congressional delegation, deputies, the people's Council levels according to the functions, duties, their powers to supervise the implementation of this resolution.
This resolution was the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam tags XIII, session 2 through April 25, 2011.