CIRCULAR sample regulations on the Organization and operation of sports clubs facility _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the base fitness and Sports Law No. 77/2006/QH11 on November 29, 2006;
Pursuant to Decree No. 112/2007/ND-CP dated 26 June 2007 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on physical education, sports;
Pursuant to Decree No. 185/2007/ND-CP on December 25, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism;
The Ministry of culture, sports and tourism of the model regulations on the Organization and operation of sports clubs facility as follows: article 1. The scope, subject to 1. This circular pattern rules on organization and operation of sports clubs facility.
2. This circular apply to organizations, individuals and organizations operating sports clubs facility.
3. Sports Club was established under the provisions of article 49, article 55, article 56 fitness, Sports Law and law on Assembly not subject to this circular.
Article 2. The position, function, tasks of the sports clubs facility 1. Position a) Sport Club is the basis of voluntary organizations, was established in the agencies, organizations, units of the armed forces, schools, enterprises, production and business establishments, services (hereinafter collectively referred to as the Agency);
b) sports clubs facility subject to the governance of the sport, the people's committees of communes, wards and towns (hereinafter referred to as the social level);
c) sports clubs facility was to seal deals and open accounts at the Bank in accordance with the law.
2. The function of propaganda, the people who have the same interests to voluntary organizations, popular, fitness activities Guide, sport aims to satisfy the needs of fitness, recreation, improve health, improve cultural life, spirit and enhance athletic achievement for the episode.
3. The Mission of the sports clubs: a) athlete who has the same interests, voluntarily participate in fitness activities, sports;
b) regularly exercising, sports to improve health, stamina, range; enhance cooperation, exchanges, enhance understanding of fitness, sports for the file;
c) Organization, joined the mass sports, cultural activities, sports, local units;
d) advocacy, education, and mobilization to the Executive members of the laws, advocated, the party's policy, State;
DD) membership development and management;
e) receiving, managing and using the funding of organizations and individuals in and outside the country under the rule of law;
g) building regulations, the decision establishing the approval and implementation.
Article 3. Recognize and dissolve the sports clubs facility 1. Recommended records recognized sports club facilities, including: a) decided to establish;
b the Chairman of the Board of the list);
c the Member list);
d) training location;
2. Recognize the sports club facility within 7 working days after receiving the proposal application prescribed in paragraph 1 of this article, the Chairman of people's Committee of social decision-making. The case does not recognize they must have text stating the reason.
3. In the case of the sports club activity contrary to the provisions of the law, the decision making body will decide to dissolve the sports clubs facility. The case of the Sports Club of the free base dissolved, they must report to the President of the people's Committee of social decision-making.
Article 4. The Organization of the sports clubs facility 1. The Chairman of the Board: the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman by the members elected or appointed.
2. Membership in the Club.
3. The name of the Sports Club base should match the content and activities of ethnic tradition.
Article 5. Operation of sports clubs facility 1. The Club Sport activity in the form of self-government, responsible before the law.
2. Financing of the sports clubs include: a base) Currency from the Member's contributions, sponsorship, support of organizations and individuals;
b) spent on the activities of the Club are the members and public.
3. The activity of sports clubs facility based on the program, the plan has been building.
Article 6. Implementation 1. The sports administration has the responsibility to guide and inspect the implementation of this circular.
2. The Director of the Department of culture, sports and tourism of the province, central cities is responsible for implementation of this circular.
3. State Management Agency on culture, sports and tourism in the County, district, town or city in the direction of people's Social Committee implementing this circular.
Article 7. Terms of implementation of this circular in force enforced since June 25, 2012 and replace decision No 1589/2003/QD-UBTDTT on September 19, 2003 of the Secretary, the Chairman of the Sports Committee of the enactment the regulation of organization and operation of sports clubs facility.
In the process, if any obstacles, suggest the Agency, organization, timely personal reflection on the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism (through the Directorate for sport) to review, amend, Supplement time./.