The base law of criminal procedure no. 19/2003/QH11 on November 26, 2003;
Pursuant to the law enforcement of civil judgement No. 26/2008/QH12 on November 14, 2008;
Pursuant to Decree No. 93/2008/ND-CP dated 22 August 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Justice;
Pursuant to Decree No. 58/2009/ND-CP dated July 13, 2009 by the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on the enforcement of civil judgment enforcement procedures;
The Ministry of Justice guidelines implement some procedures in the administrative management of civil enforcement as follows: chapter I ESTABLISHMENT, USE, MAINTENANCE and EXECUTION RECORDS, article 1. Set up, use and preservation of the type of the shared execution 1. Civil enforcement agency to set up a full 18 types of window of execution under the unified template Guide and in Appendix I of this circular, including: model 1: Window to receive the verdict, the decision of the Court; The arbitrator or the Board handled the competition (referred to as Windows got the verdict, decision);
Sample 2: accepting the request execution;
Sample 3: accepting the execution (active, according to the menu);
Sample 4: Shared decision to revoke, amend, Supplement, cancel the decision to enforce the judgment;
Sample 5: accepting and resolve complaints, accusations of execution;
Sample 6: to Book;
Sample 7: dispatch Book;
Sample 2: as physical evidence, the property was levy, the custody;
Sample 3: Shared decision-making mandate execution;
Model 10: outsourced execution;
Model 11: decision postponed, temporary suspension of execution, continue execution;
Model 12: free Book, reduce execution;
Form 13: Shared decision-making suspension, returned the petition to enforce the judgment;
Sample 14: the decision to comply;
Form 15: Profile Manager Window put into archive;
Model 16: decisions execution fee;
Sample 17: as delivered the decision execution for prisons, detention camps;
Model 18: track, manage the administrative execution.
In addition the agency executed projects can add other window types to meet the requirements of tracking, active management execution.
The monitoring of the decision on the implementation of projects submitted to the Department of Justice (according to the provisions of article 20 Criminal Law) are recorded in the "notes" column of the corresponding book.
Ledger system execution follow the pattern specified in circular No. 91/2009/TT-BTC dated 17 June 2010 of the Ministry of finance.
With regard to the enforcement agencies to establish more provincial as the decision to withdraw the execution profile of the civil enforcement agencies at district level.
2. The use and preservation of the shared execution as follows: all types of window is printed on A3 size paper, cardboard according to the form prescribed in annex I of this circular. Of page window are numbered in the bottom corner of each page, to the right; full-stamped and stored carefully. The name of the window, the window must show on the cover provided for in annex I to this circular and reflected on the paperback book for easy tracking, use. Window is used for one or more years. In use are written to, bold, clear in the first page of the tracking page that year. Judgment enforcement agency heads endorsed the total number of pages in the page of the window, use the window duration (from date to date, month, year), sign and stamp the agency execution. When moving the window to write the third window on the cover.
The shared execution must be recorded clean, complete, timely, accurate under the category column was printed in the window and not erasing, arbitrary repair. In case of need to fix then to raze part of content errors, confusion and heads the implementation of projects signed, stamped and responsible.
Quarterly, 6, and in the work of the Agency, the implementation of projects to implement the window. The Windows are made by using different color pens a tile horizontal lines on the page at the bottom lines adjacent to the last sequence number of the window. The window contents are reflected under the category column of the window Guide, signed by the person shared and endorsed by the heads of agency execution. Accounting for private enforcement of the judgment, as evidence, the property was levy, custody, in addition to the signature of the person who shared and confirmed by court enforcement agency heads have to be signed by the responsible person concerned such as accounting, store keeper, Treasurer.
Article 2. Establishment and maintenance of records the execution 1. File execution a) decided to enforce the judgment is grounds for Executive member created profile execution. Within a period not exceeding 10 working days from the date of assignment, the executor must file execution.
Profile execution must show the entire process execution organization of Executive Member for the enforcement of the judgment. Executor must record the work and keep all the documents which have been made to the profile execution including: judgment, decision; the report on the delivery of, processing of evidence, property was levy, the custody; the minutes, the minutes of settlement sentencing (signed by the litigants in all the pages of the minutes); the paper reported; summons; invitation; the petition, complain about execution; receipts, receipts, slips of the genus; the documents relating to the disposal of assets to enforce the judgment; the dispatch papers, the Agency's enforcement of the judgment, the organizations and individuals related to the enforcement of the judgment, such as: the Guide to opinion writing, directing execution services; the written Exchange with individuals, agencies and relevant organizations in the process of execution; dispatch money transfer requests, exhibits a lack or not yet transferred to the Agency for enforcement of the judgment and the papers, other documents relate.
b) resumes execution must have cover in the form of unification guidelines in Appendix II of this circular.
Executive Member responsible for full, detailed content items already printed on the cover profile.
The records cover case was old, ragged, stain and growls, the cover was replaced with a new profile. New profile must cover the full range of column entries, the content of the cover of the old profile.
c) the materials contained in the profile execution must be arranged carefully, numbered lists, and green pen on listing full print on the cover profile execution.
Executive Member is listed and arrange your material in order starting from the green pen number 01 to pen the last record.
Judgment enforcement agencies made carved stamp-green pen to use unified form in Appendix III of this circular. The management and use of the pen marks a record made under the provisions of the law on management and use of the seal.
2. The order number the green pen and sort of document execution profile a) The pen of contents are numbered according to the Translational method on the number and order of each sheet of the material in the record. Green pens are numbered. The number of pens Green was hit on the right corner, the top, the front of each sheet of the document and must be struck soon after the profile document execution. Each sheet material is some green pen (private judgment, decided only a green pen; the case has many judgments, decisions, judgements, decided to hit some pen-green). The number of pens Green was hit immediately after receiving the document in sequence of time receiving the document. The case at one point receiving many documents related to the case, the document is numbered green pen in order of date of the document.
b) documents in the records are arranged in the following order: for the case of proactive projects: enforcement first is decisions enforced; the second document is the judgment, decided that the Agency enforce the judgment given. For execution according to the petition: the first document is the enforcement of court decisions; the second document is the petition to enforce the judgment; the third document is the judgment, decided that the Agency enforce the judgment given.
The next document (if any) are arranged in order of the time of judgment enforcement agencies have been documented.
The arrange documents must show in the page 3 of the cover record enforced project (document list), from the pen of contents No 1, and then to the pen to the next record.
Profile Type, for example the document number the green pen sort of profile execution proactive-decision execution (includes 3 sheets, 5 pages);
-The judgment of the Court (including 50 sheets);
-The decision to enforce the judgment: Continental pen number 01, 02, 03;
-The verdict: pen-green No. 4;
-Other documents: from the pen of contents of 5 onwards.
According to the ascending order of the pen number (01, 02, 03, ...)
Profile execution according to petition-the decision execution (includes 4 sheets, 8 pages);
-Petition for enforcement of judgments (including 12 sheets, 12 pages);
-The judgment of the Court (including 50 sheets);
-The decision to enforce the judgment: Continental pen number 01, 02, 03, 04;
-Petition for enforcement of judgment: Continental pen number 05, 06;
-The verdict: a record number of 07 pens;
-Other documents: from the pen of contents of 8 onwards.
Article 3. Store Windows, the profile execution 1. Before putting on the record archives, court enforcement agencies must perform the inspection, sorting, complete the procedures in order to ensure the full profile, tight.
2. After the end of the enforcement of the judgment, the executor was assigned to the enforcement organization must verify the documentation on file; establishment of the statistical table full of documentation and the number of green pen in the profile; sign, stating the name and moved to the Inquisitor check, signed on the bottom right corner of the table statistics to the heads project approved enforcement agencies put into the archives.
Heads execution scored on the bottom right corner of page 1 of the cover profile: for the store since the day, month, year; sign and seal. Later records are transferred to the archive staff. The transfer of records to the archives must be established thereon and to specify the number of records included in the archive, enclose the list of records transferred.
3. Storage and maintenance, use of records has put into the archives, the duration of storage is done according to the legal provisions on the archives.
Recordkeeping officer execution right on the profile management window put into archive, burn a full column, the item of the window; sort the records in the archive under the scientific process, ensure convenient for checking, maintenance. Case should withdraw an archive out of warehouses to serve test, resolving complaints, accusations, scientific research and other requirements, they must have the consent of the heads of agency execution.
4. the annual recurring, agency execution must proceed to scrutinize, Sort window, record enforced court under the provisions of the law.
Chapter II DELIVERY, storage, HANDLING of PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, the PROPERTY was LEVY, CUSTODY article 4. Delivery of evidence, property 1. Judgment enforcement agency responsible for receiving, preserving physical evidence, the property by the police or the investigating agency in the transfer since the military procurator has decided to transfer the physical evidence from the arsenal of the police or the investigating agency's warehouse in the military to shed their physical evidence court enforcement agencies.
2. delivery procedures, physical evidence, the property is made according to the provisions of article 122, 123 civil enforcement Law. Traffic thereon, physical evidence, the property must be made in 4 copies; the party, the receiving party each side holding a party, keep a backup and a profile execution. In case execution profile then a temporary save in execution of accounting.
Article 5. Preserving physical evidence, property 1. Physical evidence, asset custody must be strict preservation; There is clear record book, in full.
Physical evidence, the property to in store are arranged neatly, science, have labeled (warehouse card) stating the name of the owner of the property, the name of the case mounted to each property type to avoid confusion, loss, damage, or loss of use value decreases, the value of proof or pollute the environment , cause harm to the property of the State, institutions, and personal life, health of human beings.
Physical evidence by the investigating authorities transferred but not yet finished hearing the case are arranged, preserved, not to be confused with the physical evidence, the property of the incident had decided to enforce the judgment.
2. Store keeper only entered production, physical evidence, the property when his agency heads execution or of the person to be heads execution authorizations. Enter the command, the output is in the form of unification guidelines in annex IV of this circular. When import or export shed, store keeper is responsible for import, export orders and checking the papers of people to communicate, receive evidence, property. Each import, export, physical evidence, the property must have the votes added, export the repository implementation projects. Import, export warehouse coupons must specify numbers, hours, days, months, years of import, export; name, title of the person who ordered the import, export; Why import, export; the number, category, status of each type of evidence, property; full name, signature of the receiving party, party, heads the implementation of projects or who are heads of Court authorized enforcement agencies, accountants and storekeepers execution.
3. where evidence is needed to extract the active service of the proceedings, the Agency asked to extract the text must have sent the agency execution. The Agency's proposal to base recommendation extract, heads execution decides the output for transfer to the agency request. The Agency asking extract evidence is to receive evidence in the Agency's inventory execution and is responsible for transporting and preserving physical evidence used in the process. The delivery of physical evidence after the extract used in service for the activity to be performed according to the guidance in article 4 of this circular.
The case of the number of physical evidence, the property is too large, could not be arranged, preserved in the judgment enforcement agencies specific circumstances, heads execution can continue to sign new contracts or agency rental unit condition maintenance (for example, the property of being levy , custody is cars, boats ... had previously been investigating authorities signed a contract to send kept to an organization or individual with which the judgment enforcement agencies can continue to sign contracts with the Agency, organization, or agency rental contract, other organizations).
Quarterly, 6, and in the judgment enforcement agencies must perform warehouse inventory mode to preserve evidence and property. The inventory of physical evidence, the property must be set to specify thereon the hour, day, month year inventory; name, number and status of each type of evidence, property, signed by accounting, store keeper and heads the agency execution.
Who was responsible for the preservation of physical evidence, property or other private organizations when discovered physical evidence, property loss, damage or change the current state of the sealing must promptly report the execution agency heads to take measures to handle according to the provisions of the law.
Article 6. Handling of physical evidence, asset custody 1. The handling of physical evidence, sentenced custody assets confiscated, sung in State funds made under the provisions of article 124 of law enforcement civil 2008; Article 18 of Decree 58/2009/ND-CP dated July 13, 2009 by the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on the enforcement of civil judgment enforcement procedures; Circular No. 166/2009/TT-BTC dated Aug. 18, 2009 by the Ministry of finance about the Guide handle certain types of assets confiscated and the State property Fund to supplement established ownership of the State.
Traffic thereon, physical evidence, asset custody is established 4 a; the party, the receiving party each side to keep a, a bookkeeper and a profile execution.
2. With regard to physical evidence, property in land destroyed by the judgment or decision; the property doesn't sell damaged or no longer use the value specified in paragraph 3 Article 126 civil enforcement Law; the property of the person to enforce the judgment in the case of coercive charged home, home delivery, land use right transfer but is damaged and is no longer worth using that litigants do not receive or do not identify the address, then heads to enforce court decisions established the Council of the destruction of physical evidence that property, as defined in article 125 of law enforcement of civil judgments, article 19 of Decree 58/2009/ND-CP dated 13 July, 2009. When the destruction of physical evidence, the property must set the minutes stating the status of evidence, property destruction, have them name, the signature of the members of the Board destroys; the minutes must be submitted to the procurator fiscal, the same level and save resumes execution.
3. for documents related to the property, the identity of the litigants are judgment, decided to declare the return for the litigants, the expiry of 1 year from the date of the notice, if the litigants not to receive, Executive Member for transfer procedures the Agency issued the documents prescribed in paragraph 3 Article 126 civil enforcement Law. The case Agency issued papers which in the foreign judicial assistance. Written request for judicial assistance and the attached documents are translated into the language specified in article 5 of the judicial assistance Legislation and send it to the Service of international law-Ministry of Justice proposal entrusted to competent authorities.
4. in case the decision of court fees, fines, confiscating evidence, asset custody was executed but later discovered the mistake and had decided to cancel the decision of court fees, fines, seizure shall judgments enforcement agencies must coordinate with financial institutions at the same level or provincial financial authorities where the agency execution based military region level the Department for return of the money, the property has been filed on the State budget according to the provisions in paragraph 4 to article 124 and civil execution Law. Records returned: a) The suggested reimbursing court fees, fines, physical evidence, property;
b) the decisions of court fees, fines, confiscated property and physical evidence, decided not to pay the court fees, fines, physical evidence, the assets related to funds, assets to be repaid (in the decision not to pay the note this decision replaces decision);
c) Paper paid into the State budget under current rules or other documents related to the delivery of the property confiscated (case filed court enforcement agencies money instead of litigants and the amount that is in the same amount of many other litigants must then have them record lists the name of litigant accompanied the paper paid it);
d) validation of the State Treasury where the agency execution, litigants filed the money in the State budget (Note: the total number of court fees, fines, seizure was filed on the State budget; The State Treasury has moderated for budget levels would enjoy and that amount was accounting on the chapter, type, Category, Class, and the Account sub-category of the table of contents in the current state budget). Confirmed by the Director of the State Treasury to sign, stating the name and seal.
Chapter III OPERATIONAL CURRENCY, SPEND MONEY on ENFORCEMENT of JUDGMENTS article 7. How to use the receipts and collect money execution the use, management of receipts is done according to circular No. 91/2009/TT-BTC dated 17 June 2010 by the Minister of Finance shall guide professional accounting mode execution and decision No. 2898/QD-TCTHA October 9, 2010 by the General Director of the enforcement Bureau.
Article 8. Recording receipts: 1. The recording of receipts to record the full name, address of payer (cases filed rather keep their full name, address of the payer directly and clearly filed instead of one); content currency and amount of the currency: why pay, amount to the smallest units written in numbers, in words; the name decided to enforce the judgment.
2. the payer must sign, stating the full name; cases of litigants do not know the word, you just point and specify the fingers of the hand, not using other symbols; If the currency of money transfer then the payer must record: "currency via bank transfer".
Part of the money is the signature of the person who directly collect money; as for the funds collected through the transfer parts people collect money by the professional accountant register.
3. for temporary account currency now move on to the official receiver shall record the receipt content as follows: Item name: payer recorded under their name who has paid out interim receipt currency;
Content currency and amount of the currency: why pay, amount to the smallest units written in numbers, in words; the name decided to enforce the judgment;
Payer's signature items: note "quoted moved from temporary currency receipts to official receipts";
Signature items people collect money: is the signature of the accounting profession and execution.
4. for revenues, then transfer the receipt record content as follows: Item name: payer recorded under their name who has paid in the Bank's notice or the State Treasury;
Content currency and amount of the currency: why pay, amount to the smallest units written in numbers, in words; the name decided to enforce the judgment;
Payer's signature item: record: "currency via bank transfer";
Signature items people collect money: is the signature of accounting and execution.
The funds obtained by the transfer form must be made promptly, in full, in particular to the implementation of projects. When the notice of the State Treasury or banking, cases had decided to enforce the judgment, accounting report for Executive Member in charge of the case records to write receipts; the temporary currency, the cases Alert Manager temporary currency receipts written receipt stating the payer.
5. collect votes for execution, then the content is written as follows: section name: payer name record who directly paid into the Fund (if Executive Member shall record the payer payer's name Executive member); the reason for payment; part enclosed stating the number of receipts.
6. Agency execution only currency gold, silver currency, according to the verdict, the decision of the Court.
Article 9. Payment execution all the funds obtained in the operation execution must pay to fund enforcement agencies; collect case execution in away from the Agency's Headquarters after arriving at the headquarters of the Agency must pay to fund the Agency.
Article 10. Payment execution within a period not exceeding 10 days from the date the cash execution, agency execution must proceed to pay for the object is executed projects in the order prescribed in article 47 law enforcement civil execution fee as specified in circular No. 144/2010/TTLT-BTC-BTP November 22 09 2010 by Ministry of finance The Ministry of Justice and take measures to handle the backlog, according to the following form: 1. With respect to the funds were reported to call but not privy to or not yet identify the address of the recipient, or within 30 days of the announcement that litigants not to receive , then the judgment enforcement agencies do the procedure name to send that money into bank savings deposits by type 1, until the Privy to receiving money. Judgment enforcement agencies must open the Windows recording tracking information about the shared savings along with the names of people to be executed, the name of the judgment, the name decided to enforce the judgment. Part of the interest savings will be on the initial deposit plus and charged to litigants.
The case of expiry of 5 years from the date on which the notification was not received to the sentence enforcement agency executed projects transfer filed that money into the State budget.
Judgment enforcement agencies open accounts at the Bank to submit for deposit are not eligible to establish savings book.
2. for funds have currency but the execution is delayed, temporarily suspended for review according to the order of Cassation, retrial, the sentence enforcement agencies do the procedure name to send that money into bank savings deposits by type 1, until the expiry of delay , temporarily suspended enforcement of the judgment. Part of the interest savings will be on the initial deposit plus and charged to litigants.
3. for refund for litigants, after having decided to enforce the judgment, within a period not exceeding 10 days, the executor must call for litigants.
For litigants in the far court enforcement agency headquarters, if litigants have the money transfer form by post or bank transfer (form can be sent via the post office), Executive Member of accounting requirements set the votes and send the money obtained for litigants by post or by transfer. Money transfer fee by mail or transfer by the recipient of the money and be deducted from the amount of money they are getting. Remittance by post and newspaper coupons get money (photocopying) saved in the profile execution along with the vote, a key save in the accounting department.
4. When the implementation of projects at the base, the case must be enforced and people are executed in the same place, the executor can immediately pay for the equivalent amount, the property is obtained, or when conducting enforcement settlement projects in execution, the executor can create conditions for people to execution and is executed the judgment itself deal pay money to each other and proceed to temporarily collect or charge execution according to the provisions of article 60 of the law on civil enforcement, article 33 of Decree No. 58/2009/ND-CP of August 13, 07 2009, circular No. 144/2010/TTLT-BTC-BTP November 22 09 2010.
The payment of money, the property must be set to the full record of the time, place, name of litigant, they reason, content delivery, the amount of money, property, and their signature name of litigant parties, Executive Member. The minutes are allocated for the litigants, save the record enforced conversion for accounting to the track.
5. where the person is executed is the business, State bodies, social organizations or social-economic organization, the pay is made by wire transfer must indicate the name, address, account number of the agency or organization that, asked the State Treasury to extract the money from the Agency's custody account execution to transfer charged to the account of the Agency or organization received money under the decision execution. The case agency execution obtained money execution not sent into custody account within the time limit stipulated that parties be execution of legal representatives to please accept, then the judgment enforcement agency can pay for them directly in cash.
6. With regard to the remaining cases, the executor informs privy to the headquarters, the enforcement agencies required the accountant and Treasurer of the judgment enforcement procedures to pay money for them.
7. The notice of judgment for enforcement agencies privy to the headquarters of the judgment enforcement agencies receive money Note: require litigants when to get money to bring your identity card (original) or a valid certified by competent State bodies.
Case authorize others to receive instead, recipients must have changed the legal power of attorney accompanying identity card (original) or documents certified by the competent State bodies. Profile execution stored the original power of Attorney, a certified photocopying; accounting a photocopying store authorization and identity of the person receiving the money.
Cases of litigants to provide personal and account transfer request shall judgments enforcement agency transfer procedures.
Article 11. Paid into the State budget of 1. The payment to the State budget was done by private vouchers corresponding to each specific job; If filed many service must establish detailed stating each account, filed under each execution decisions and specify number; day, month and year of the receipts. Detailed by the Executive Member founded and transferred to the accountant to do the procedure paid into the State budget.
If the proceeds of the common filing Executive Member statements filed into the accounting budget must aggregate the table to submit budget. After payment, accounting payment statement and paper stars paid each respective service in the statement, delivered to the Executive member profile management to save each profile execution.
2. save the Accounting Division, Executive Member save copies of the documents filed.
3. for account collection to return the depression in the States, if the amount of the refund to fully at the top table of the budget, the last line of the table must specify the name of the disengagement decision, the amount of currency crisis.
Chapter IV INSPECTION REGIME WORK EXECUTION article 12. Inspection planning 1. Annually, General Director of the enforcement Bureau of the Ministry of Justice, the Director of Department of execution of defence, Director of Department of civil enforcement department, central cities, the Chief of enforcement of the judgment of military region, the Corps and the equivalent, Bureau Chief of the enforcement Bureau County the district, town or city in the build and test plan decisions of his unit. Test plans include: a) test plans for subordinates;
b) planning internal inspection units;
c) regular inspection plan;
d) sudden inspection plan;
DD) test plans.
2. test plan must be reported in finishing 3rd, the year's first reported execution and to submit to the governing body of civil enforcement, civil enforcement agency supervisor to report.
Article 13. The base building plan check test plan is built on the following bases: 1. Plan of work of the departments and of the unit;
2. Plan of civil enforcement organization;
3. Indicators perform the task of enforcing civil judgments are delivered in local units;
4. The results of the work of the unit and the unit is checked in the reporting year and the previous year;
5. The functions, duties and powers of the unit test planning;
6. The direction of competent bodies (governing body of civil enforcement, civil enforcement agencies, ...).
Article 14. Content of test plans test plan includes the following principal contents: 1. The purpose of the request, check;
2. check the scope, object;
3. content check;
4. inspection group ingredients;
5. test methods;
Article 15. Test content based real situation of the unit and requested management, General Director of the enforcement Bureau of the Ministry of Justice, the Director of Department of execution of defence, Director of Department of civil enforcement department, central cities, the Chief of enforcement of the judgment of military region , the Corps and the equivalent, Bureau Chief of the enforcement Bureau, districts, towns and cities in the deciding test content.
Content check must keep abreast of the performance of the duties of the unit, the local's themselves and to ensure the feasibility, reach the purpose. During the test, if the test Group found out the relevant issues need to be examined to clarify, they must report the opinion of the person who signed the check and just decisions made after the examination of the opinion of that person.
Article 16. Principle of the test 1. The inspection was not affecting the implementation of the tasks of the unit are checked;
2. The examination must be public, democracy; the reviews, the conclusions must be accurate, objective;
3. To end the test must have concluded the test of the content is checked.
Article 17. Test method 1. The inspection was done directly through to check the books, record enforced court and heard the report, explanation of the object to be checked.
2. where necessary, the test group may conduct inspection, verify to clarify the issues related to the content of the test.
Article 18. The test conclusions 1. The conclusion should clearly examine the work done, not done, cause, limit; the recommendations on measures to remedy the downside; measures to handle the collective, individual violations in the enforcement work is expected to propose for the authority.
2. test conclusion is valid only after the delegation checked the report and who signed the decision to examine a decision approving the conclusion of that examination.
The conclusion of the official inspection together with the decision approving conclusion check must be sent to the unit to be checked and the person concerned to perform and report.
Chapter V the MODE information, REPORT on the ENFORCEMENT of JUDGMENT article 19. Principles of information, report on the enforcement of the judgment 1. The agency execution is taken seriously, full, timely reports on the enforcement of civil judgments.
2. the content of the report on the civil enforcement work is complete, truthful, accurate, objective, reflecting the implementation of tasks of the unit and follow the reporting requirements of the authorized person.
Article 20. The types of reports in civil enforcement 1. Regular reports under the provisions of the law.
2. The reports according to the plans of the industry, of the unit.
3. unscheduled reports required by the enforcement agency and the Agency's civil enforcement management; the report at the request of the competent person.
Article 21. The content, scope, duration, method of performing these types of reports 1. The content, scope, duration, method of reporting is done according to the provisions of the law and at the request of the competent person.
2. the financial report, accountants follow the provisions of the law on finance, accounting; professional accounting mode execution.
3. execution statistics reports made under the provisions of the law on statistics, civil enforcement statistics.
Article 22. The responsibilities in the implementation report, assessment report on the implementation of the judgment 1. Heads where reporting is responsible for the adequacy, accuracy, timeliness and content of the report.
2. To ensure the accuracy of the information in the report, the Agency received a report under the provisions of the law, where heads were required to report have the right to verify the content in the report on the enforcement of civil judgments.
3. The observance of reporting, statistics on work execution is a condition to consider emulating, reward annually for the unit.
Chapter VI ORGANIZATION of the IMPLEMENTATION of Article 23. Effective enforcement of this circular effect from July 20, 2012 and replaces circular No. 01/2007/TT-BTP on 5th July, 2007 of the Ministry of Justice guidelines implement a number of administrative procedures in civil enforcement activities.
Article 24. The organization performs in the implementation process, if there are problems, the heads of civil enforcement agencies timely reports on the Department of Justice and related agencies to address./.