CIRCULAR additional amendments to some articles of the circular No. 17/2011/TT-NHNN dated Jan. 18, 2011 rules of lending secured by pledge of valuable papers of the State Bank of Vietnam for credit institutions _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law the State Bank of Vietnam the number 46/2010/QH12 16 June 2010;
Pursuant to the law on credit institutions the number 47/2010/QH12 16 June 2010;
Pursuant to Decree No. 96/2008/ND-CP on August 26, 2008 Government's functions, tasks, powers and structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
The State Bank of Vietnam (hereinafter the Bank) amendments and supplements to some articles of the circular No. 17/2011/TT-NHNN dated Jan. 18, 2011 rules of lending secured by pledge of valuable papers of the State Bank for credit institutions (hereafter referred to as the circular No. 17) as follows : article 1. Amendments and supplements to some articles of the circular No. 17 as follows: 1. Amendments, supplements article 11 paragraph 3 as follows: "3. The special case, the Bank may consider rescheduling the loan pledge on the basis suggested by the credit institution and the reason the extension line with the orientation of monetary policy operating State Bank.
When wishing to propose the extension of the loan pledge at the State Bank, in the minimum time is 3 working days before the due date the loan pledge credit institution wishing to renew must submit in person or by post 1 record suggest renewed pledge loans to state banks. The records include:-writing the proposal to renew the loan pledge stating reasons suggest renewed;
-The material specified in paragraph 3, 4 article 15 circular No. 17.
Within a maximum of 2 working days from receipt of application proposed to renew the loan pledge, State Bank has notified in writing to the credit organization recommended the extension of the approval or disapproval to renew the loan pledge (reason) and sent to related units. "
2. additional clause 5 article 20 as follows: "5. the daily periodic activity reports of credit institutions, capital sources and use of funds for State Bank branch in the central cities, where credit institutions are located (State Bank branch , City) during the time of the refinance loan bank. "
3. Amendments, supplements article 21 paragraph 1 as follows: "1. a monetary policy), in collaboration with the relevant unit determines the level of money supply target for refinance quarterly, annually, which includes all forms of refinancing by pledge valuable papers the State Bank Governor (Governor) approval and notification to the associated units.
b) advised the Governor to determine and publish interest rates refinance facility to apply for career service pledge valuable papers.
c) to receive and verify the records suggest that the loan pledge of credit institutions.
d) The Governor approved the loan proposal to pledge valuable papers of credit organizations and authorize the State Bank branch in the province, the city implemented (if applicable) and inform the credit institutions borrowing proposal on the approval or disapproval of lending pledge.
DD) Transfer records were approved by the Governor to the State banks stock to make lending pledge.
e) presided, in cooperation with the relevant units to solve the difficulties and problems arising in the process of lending pledge.
g) The Governor, suggest the decision review of credit organizations about the change of valuable papers being the pledge at the State Bank.
h) synthesis of the implementation of the loan pledge from the Exchange State Bank and the State Bank branch in the city, by month, quarter, year to the Governor, send report Service credit. "
4. Amend paragraph 2 article 21 as follows: "2. The credit approval, the order in which the valuable papers used in the lending business pledge and the ratio between the value of valuable papers loan pledge amount and in time."
5. Modify the point d article 21 paragraph 3 as follows: "d) data on lending pledge arises at the State Bank of recurring monthly, quarterly, annual, timely detection of the constraints and obstacles in the implementation of monetary policy sent to the Governor a report synthesis."
6. additional paragraph 6 article 21 as follows: "c) in coordination with monetary policy comments on the proposal of the loan pledge valuable papers of credit institutions.
d) provides for monetary policy regarding the activities of credit institutions apply, including the situation of ensuring affordability of credit institutions.
DD), in collaboration with the unit of measure for processor built with credit institutions when not charged State Bank loan debt ".
7. Amendments, supplements article 21 7 clause as follows: "c) recurring weekly, month, quarter and year, General information, data on mortgage loans incurred in the branch, the timely detection of the constraints and obstacles in the implementation of monetary policy sent to the Governor a report synthesis." d) in coordination with the State banking units perform the inspection , test, monitor the use of the loan pledge valuable papers in time for loans of credit organizations, dealing with jurisdiction and petition the Governor handled the violations under the current rules.
periodic) every week, month, year reports the Governor and sent monetary policy operation situation of the credit institution has its head office on the area are outstanding loans refinance. "2. Replace the 01/SBV-SBV/06a-Model CC, CC and Sample 06b/NHNN-CC attached to circular No. 17 by the Model 01/SBV-SBV/06a-Model CC, CC and Sample 06b/NHNN-CC attached to this circular.
Article 3. Effect 1. This circular effect since December 12, 2012.
2. Office, Director of monetary policy, the heads of the units of the State Bank, Director of the State Bank of India branch of the province, the city; Chairman of the Board, the President of the Council members, the Director-General (Executive Director) credit institutions, the Central People's Credit Fund, foreign bank branch is responsible for the implementation of this circular.