Circular statistics report mode base on technology transfer _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 28/2008/ND-CP dated 14 March 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of science and technology;
Pursuant to Decree No. 40/2004/ND-CP dated 13 February 2004 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on statistics;
Pursuant to Decree No. 30/2006/ND-CP on March 29, 2006 by the Government on Science and technology statistics;
Pursuant to Decree No. 133/2008/ND-CP on December 31, 2008 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law and technology transfer, the Minister of science and technology statistics reporting guidance the basis of technology transfer as follows: article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular instruction on the content base statistics report, statistical report mode base on technology transfer in the enterprise in the economic sectors, the Organization of scientific research and technological development, universities, colleges and training establishments other equivalents (hereafter referred to as the reporting unit).
2. The object of the provisions in clause 1 of this activity in the field of security, national defense and not in the scope of this circular.
Article 2. The content base statistics report on transfer of technology 1. The base statistics report on technology transfer include the following: a) General information about the reporting units;
b) information on technology;
c) information about the products of technology.
2. The report must be filled out the contents according to the form prescribed in the appendix attached to this circular. Statistical reports form the basis of technology transfer are posted on the electronic portal of the Ministry of science and technology (www.most.gov.vn) and the application of the Department of information and technology development (www.sati.gov.vn).
Article 3. Regulations on the sending of the report The report unit statistics report base on technology transfer of science and technology of the central cities, where the units are located.
Article 4. Term of the report and the time limit for submitting the 1st report. The reporting period is 1 year, from January 1 to December 31 of the reporting year.
2. The time limit for submitting reports: reporting units send the report to the Department of science and technology at the latest on 15 January next year's report.
Article 5. The form, the method of sending the report 1. The report must be made in writing accompanied by the electronic data files according to the form prescribed in paragraph 2 article 2 and the annex to this circular and send to Department of science and technology directly or by postal and electronic mail: a) the written report must be signed, stamped validation of unit heads report , submitted directly or by mail;
b) electronic data can be filed directly by the optical disk, data storage devices (USB) or sent by email.
2. the reporting unit responsible for the integrity of the written report and electronic data files.
Article 6. Powers and responsibilities of the reporting units 1. The reporting unit have the right to: a) guidance and providing information, statistics form according to the provisions of this circular;
b) confidential statistical information provided under the provisions of the law of statistics;
c) priority review of the mission, the subject, the project in the science and technology program, the Ministry and the equivalent.
2. the reporting unit is responsible for: a) full report, honest, objective and true information content are specified in this circular and responsible before the law about the content of the report;
b) Filed and submitted reports.
Article 7. Powers and responsibilities of the Department of science and technology 1. Department of science and technology have the right urge, ask the unit to send timely reports and verify the information when necessary.
2. Responsibility: a) guide the unit to report on the implementation of the base statistics report on transfer of technology according to the guidance in this circular;
b) test, processor, data from the statistical reports on technology transfer facility into the aggregate statistical reports;
c) send report aggregate statistics of the Ministry of science and technology (Department of development and technology application) according to the deadlines defined in circular mode reports aggregate statistics on transfer of technology;
d) security statistical information according to the provisions of the law on statistics.
Article 8. Effect 1. This circular has the effect after 45 days from the date of signing.
2. In the process of implementing, if there are obstacles, suggest the Organization, personal reflections on the Ministry of science and technology to aggregate and process./.