CIRCULAR guide implementation of decision 85/2009/QD-TTg dated 21 December 2010 of the Prime Minister issued a number of student support policy to sell ethnic schools and sell stay _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 32/2008/ND-CP dated 19 March 2008 of the Government functions duties, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of education and training;
Pursuant to Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP on November 27, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant to Decree No. 116/2008/ND-CP on November 14, 2008 Government's functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of planning and investment;
Pursuant to decision No. 85/2009/QD-TTg dated 21 December 2010 of the Prime Minister issued a number of student support policy to sell ethnic schools and sell stay;
Contact the Ministry of education and training-Ministry of Finance-Ministry of planning and investment to guide the implementation of decision No 85/2009/QD-TTg dated 21 December 2010 of the Prime Minister issued a number of student support policy to sell ethnic schools and sell stay as follows: article 1. Beneficiaries of support policy 1. Students in primary and secondary schools are to stay semi universal the nation selling stay in the socio-economic conditions particularly difficult; students attending the resident sale elementary school, a public middle school in the social-economic conditions particularly difficult due to the terrain, far from the University housing the way back, transport difficulties, could not go to school and return home during the day are considered under the provisions of the regulation of organization and activities of ethnic schools sell stay ban under Circular No. 03/2009/TT-BGDDT December 2, 2010 of the Ministry of education and training and the specific provisions in article 2 of this circular.
2. ethnic schools sell stay established by regulation in the Organization and regulation of activities of ethnic schools sell stay issued Circular No. 03/2009/TT-BGDDT December 2, 2010 of the Ministry of education and training.
Article 2. The conditions determining the students could not go to school and back home in the day 1. For the case in far field House: the distance the way from home to school from 4 km back up to primary school students and 7 km from the back-up for middle level students.
2. for cases of complicated terrain, transportation difficulties: students go to school right across the River, streams without the bridge; through the pass, mountain high; through landslides, rock, depending on the actual conditions of each locality, the provincial people's Committee, the central cities (hereafter abbreviated to provincial PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE) specifies the number of km and the area as a base determined students could not go to school and return home during the day for each level of study.
3. Pursuant to the provisions in clause 1 of this article and the specific provisions of the provincial people's Committee, the people's committees of districts, towns and cities in the province (hereafter abbreviated as district-level PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE) approved the list of students selling stay allowed in back to school to study during the week due to not able to go to school and return home during the day.
Article 3. The socio-economic conditions particularly difficult 1. The commune of particularly difficult region of ethnic and mountainous, the commune of particularly difficult stricken coastal areas and Islands are:-decision No. 106/2004/QD-TTg dated 11 June 2004 by the Prime Minister approving the list of particularly difficult Township stricken coastal areas and Islands;
-Decision No 167/2006/QD-TTg dated 11 July 2006 of the Prime Minister approving the list of special social difficulties, Township border, safe zone township on an investment program of social-economic development of the town especially hard the minorities and mountain 2006-2010 (135 program phase II);
-Decision No 113/2007/QD-TTg dated July 20, 2007 by the Prime Minister approving the list of communes fulfill program objectives of socio-economic development of the region ethnic, mountainous, border and remote areas between 1995-2005, the addition of the communes and villages, into an investment of 135 program phase II and the stricken coastal Township and Islands on an investment program of national poverty reduction goals in the 2006-2010 period;
-Decision No 70/2008/QD-TTg dated May 28, 2008 by the Prime Minister approving the list of additional special social difficulties, Township border, safe zone township on an investment program of phase II and the list of 135 communes out of an investment of 135 program phase II;
-Decision No. 1105/QD-TTg dated July 28, 2009 by the Prime Minister approving the list of additional special social difficulties, Township border, safe zone township on an 135 program phase II and complete Township list targets, out of a total investment of 135 program phase II;
-Resolution No. 30a/2008/NQ-CP on December 27, 2008 by the Government on a number of policies that support rapid and sustainable poverty reduction in the poor district 62;
-The decision of the Prime Minister about the amendment, Supplement, or replace the list of particular social difficulties (if available).
2. The merchant, Hamlet, Hamlet, a village, phum, care, Hamlet, ... (collectively) particularly hard, including:-decision No. 01/2008/QD-BTM DATED November 1, 2008 of the Minister, the Chairman of the ethnic Committee approving the list of villages particularly hard in zone II into an investment of 135 program phase II;
-Decision No. 331/QD-BTM DATED 19 October 2009 of the Minister, the Chairman of the ethnic Committee approving the list of villages particularly hard in zone II into an investment of 135 program phase II;
-The decision of the Secretary, the Chairman of the ethnic Committee of the amendments, supplements or replaces the list of villages particularly hard (if available).
Article 4. The support level of 1. For sale students stay a) support Board: each month selling students stay supported food by 40% of the general minimum wage and enjoy no more than 9 months/school/students. Time to enjoy food aid policy based on actual sale school time stay students under the provisions;
b) housing assistance: students sell stay was in the school's residence; for students who have to worry about accommodation, each month is supported by 10% of the general minimum wage and enjoy no more than 9 months/school/students. Time to enjoy the money housing support policy based on the actual time of the students according to the regulations.
2. for ethnic schools sell stay a) are additional funding often genera with the highest annual 100,000 VND/sale/student years to repair, shopping sports tools and facilities serving cultural, arts for sale students stay;
b) are additional funding often genera annually with 50,000 VND/sale/academic year students to establish a shared medicine cabinet for sale students stay;
c) supported funding to build houses, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, sanitary, clean water and attached equipment for sale students stay was built according to the design standards current school.
Article 5. Profile, sequence, procedure, method of funding to support food and aid money in the profile suggested funding support include: a) list of students to sell the new district-level people's Committee stay approval in the academic year;
b) list of students selling stay LAMDONG were attended district level approval from the previous school year and are continuing to study the sale of the school year;
c) application supports the housing money by students of the school for students to sell the stay to take care of the accommodation (the application form according to the appendix).
2. The order and procedures of funding support is provided as follows: a) The ethnic schools sell stay and public schools in the region have socio-economic conditions particularly difficult student has been approved as a student selling stay requires the children to take care of the accommodation , written petition supports the housing money according to the form provided in this circular.
b) to base the list of students selling stay LAMDONG were attended district level approval and petition in support of student housing money selling stay to take care of the accommodation, the school created the profile suggested support send and training evaluation.
c) within 5 working days from the date of receiving the records suggest that provision of funds in support of the school, education and training appraisal records, approving the list of beneficiaries and the announcement of results the evaluation to the institution to make payment.
3. The method of support: a) The payment of funds to support food for sale students stay is paid monthly. Depending on the specific conditions, the school decided to organize cooking for children or to pay cash for the children accordingly (to encourage the institution organizes cooking school focus);
b) The payment of the expense of housing assistance (for student care accommodation) are allocated directly in cash to the student. This made payments twice a year: once 1 level in September, the second level on the following January.
Article 6. The sequence, the method of funding support for ethnic schools sell stay 1. Funding to support investment, infrastructure and equipment: The ethnic schools sell stay based practical needs of the school, project, technical-economic report, estimation of funding basic construction investment and stores the equipment as prescribed, submit educational rooms and general training plan basic construction investment annually the Agency authority approval and funding arrangement made under regulation.
Funding to support the purchase, repair, additional tools for serving the cultural, art, fitness, sports, and set up a shared medicine cabinet for sale students stay:
Every year, at the time the State budget estimating, schools selling ethnic and other public schools have students sell stay student number base selling stay according to the list of district-level people's Committee approval to estimating funding support, sent education and training appraisal to submit financial agencies estimating the aggregate spent list of local annual State, the competent authority for approval and delivery in regular annual spending estimates of the market.
Article 7. Funding source 1. The funding policy of food assistance, cash assistance in sale for students and funding support for ethnic schools sell to stores, addition, repair tools serving the cultural, art, sport, support the establishment of a shared medicine cabinet for sale students stay are balanced in the career education expenditure estimation and annual training of the local.
2. Cost of investment support facilities for ethnic schools sell include housing construction, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, sanitary, water works and the devices attached to be deployed from the source to the basic construction budget of local annual; funding national target programme on education and training; the expense of integrating the national target program of building new countryside and mobilization from the individual organizations within and outside the country.
3. The central budget to support 100% funding needs a policy of support for the local said on receiving the supplements balance from the central budget. The remaining active in local budget balanced themselves to perform.
Article 8. Estimating, management, use, settlement support funding 1. The establishment, allocation of cost estimation was done concurrently with the time of creation, distribution and the estimation of the annual State budget locally under the provisions of the law on the State budget and the writing guidelines.
2. The school has students sell objects stay supported food, support money in ethnic schools and sell stay State support, investment in infrastructure and equipment as prescribed in this circular is responsible for estimating, implementing the management, using pay funding support and payment of funds to the State budget according to the the current rules.
3. financial agency, planning the levels have the responsibility of ensuring funding support, guide the management and inspection and control work done according to regulations.
4. The State Treasury control, payment, allocated funding support under the current rules of the Ministry of Finance on guidelines to manage, allocate, budget expenses payment through the State Treasury.
5. Every year, the provincial PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE to base the directive of the Prime Minister about the construction plans of social-economic development and State budget estimates; guidance documents of the Ministry of Finance on building State budget estimates; guidance documents of the Ministry of planning and investment on construction plan of basic construction investment, construction funding plan, General in the General Plan of sending local Ministry of finance, the Ministry of planning and investment and the Ministry of education and training at the same time report the annual State plan.
Article 9. Implementation 1. This circular effect since Feb. 6, 2012.
2. student support policy to sell ethnic schools and selling the stay specified in this circular are entitled to count since January 1, 2011.
3. The policy must ensure the right purpose, the right audience, the right time, the right content to support and integrate with other policies have the same content, the goal is made on the area.
The audience enjoyed the support policy as prescribed in this circular if there are multiple support levels for the same policy, then the students selling stay just enjoy one of the highest support level.
4. the people's committees of the levels have a responsibility to guide the implementation of this circular.
In the case of legal texts are references to apply in this circular have modified, supplemented or replaced by a new text will be applicable by reference to the new text.
In the process, if there are obstacles to suggest reflection on the Ministry of education and training to coordinated with the Ministry of finance, the Ministry of planning and investment, solve the./.