The CIRCULAR issued export goods declaration form, enter the password _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based Customs Law No. 29/2001/QH10 on 29 June 2001 and Act No. 42/2005/QH11 on June 14, 2005 amending and supplementing a number of articles of the customs law;
Export Tax base, import tax of 45/2005/QH11 on Jun. 14, 2005;
Pursuant to the law the tax management of 78/2006/QH11 on November 29, 2006;
Pursuant to Decree No. 154/2005/ND-CP dated 15 December 2005 from the Government detailing some of the customs law on customs, inspection, customs supervision;
Pursuant to Decree No. 87/2010/ND-CP of 13 August 2010 detailing the Government's enforcement of export Tax, import tax;
Pursuant to Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP on November 27, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant resolution No. 25/NQ-CP on 10/6/2010 about simplify 258 administrative procedures within the Department's management functions, sectors;
Pursuant resolution No. 68/NQ-CP on 27/12/2010 on the simplification of administrative procedures in the scope of the management function of the Ministry of finance;
The Ministry of Finance issued export goods declaration form, import and the appendix as follows: article 1: attached herewith: 1. the goods Declaration Form for export, import, including: a) export goods declaration (model HQ/2012-XK);
b) declarations of goods imported (model HQ/2012-NK);
2. Template Appendix declaration of goods for export, import, including: a) Annex export declarations (form HQ/2012-PLXK);
b) Appendix declarations imported goods (model HQ/2012-PLNK);
3. the revised Declaration Form, additional (model HQ/2012-TKSĐBS) for both export and import;
4. test results card (model HQ/2012-PGKQKT) refers to both the Declaration of the goods for export and import goods declaration;
5. The form prescribed in paragraph 1, 2, 3 this was printed in black ink on white paper, A4; the user can print on the customs information system, from the website of the customs.
Article 2: The Customs and recording on the Declaration of import goods, export goods declaration, annex the Declaration of goods imported, the Appendix declaration of goods exports and record the results of test votes Customs instructions in the appendix attached to this circular specific, as follows: 1. Annex I: how to write the goal on the Declaration of import goods;
2. Annex II: how to write the goal on the export goods declaration;
3. Annex III: how to write the goal on the Appendix declaration of imported goods;
4. Annex IV: how to write the goal on the Appendix declaration of goods for export;
5. Annex V: tutorial how to write the goal on the votes recorded inspection results for customs officials;
Article 3: implementation.
1. Effective: this circular is in effect enforced from March 2012, replacing decision No. 1315/2001/QD-2 on 04/12/2001 of the General Department of customs.
2. professional Customs stamp on the Declaration of the goods for export, import and customs records by the General Director of the Bureau of customs regulations.
3. the General Director of the Customs Bureau and the Organization, individuals are responsible for the implementation of this circular.