MEDIA AND MEDIA
Numbers: 02 /2012/TT-BTTTT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 15, 2012
IT ' S SMART
Detailed regulations on the supply and use of postal services
Postal Law Base June 17, 2010;
Base of Protocol 47 /2011/NĐ-CP June 17, 2011 the Government rules out the implementation of some of the provisions of the Postal Law;
Base of Protocol 187 /2007/NĐ-CP December 25, 2007 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Media;
The Minister of Information and Communications issued the details of the details of the details of the supply and use of the postal service,
SUPPLY AND USE OF POSTAL SERVICES
1. The supply contract and the use of the postal service by text (later known as contract) used during the delivery of the postal service must be consistent with the contract template that reported the state agency with a postal authority.
2. The case of a postal service offering a postal service and the deposing of other agreements is related to the contract, these agreements are considered to be an inseparable part of the contract.
1. Certificate of acceptance of postal acceptance between a postal service offering business and the senor has legal value such as a written deal contract between the parties when meeting the regulations at paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 Article 9 The Post Office Law.
2. The evidence that demonstrated the use of the service must include a minimum of the following content:
a) Number of signs, the signature symbol of the post according to the regulation of the service supply business;
b) The validation sign of the service supply business;
c) The time of acceptance of the post.
1. The time that determines the time, the location accepting the post is expressed in the following forms:
a) Seal the day;
d) Attend or label.
2. The postal service supply business is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information about the time, the venue accepting the post from time to time, the actual acceptance venue of the post.
1. Before the contract delivery, the postal service supply business was responsible for providing full service information to the service users.
2. The postal service information includes the following:
a) Type of service;
b) The quality of service;
c) Service value;
d) The principle of damages for damages;
The extent of the damage was done;
e) The rights and obligations of the business provide postal service;
g) the right and obligations of the use of postal service;
) Other information related.
Changes in the price of postal services are applying and the price of new postal services to be delivered must be published by the written postal service (according to the Appendix I) with the state authority having the authority granted the postal service. the postal service, the document confirms the postal operation announcement within 30 days from the date of the effective new price date.
The compensation of the damage in the supply and use of the international postal service is carried out in accordance with the agreement content in the contract between the service supply business and the sentry, and must be consistent with Vietnam ' s regulations on damages of damages. in the postal operation.
1. The service ID is the business offering the postal service returns to the person using the service ID service that the business has taken. This service ID does not include taxes, fees, fees that have submitted to the agency, the state has jurisdiction.
2. Tax refund, fees, fees made by the regulation of the relevant law.
1. Compensation Damages on the basis of actual damage is compensated according to the actual deposit volume level that has been lost, damaged or partially swapped.
2. The actual postal volume is lost, damaged, or swapped in part identified on the basis of the remaining volume of the post from the full volume of the postpost when accepted.
3. The person who asked the compensation was responsible for providing relevant documents as an initial basis to determine the actual damage of the postmail.
1. The identification of the responsibility for damages must be established in writing and due to the party responsible for compensated compensation.
2. The exact claim responsibility for damages includes the following main content:
a) Information about the post, the senor, the recipient;
b) Location, date, month, year acceptance of post;
c) Reasons for damages;
d) Damage responsibility for damages;
The extent of the damage was done;
e) The method of performing reparation damages;
g) The deadline for damages is damages.
1. The exchange rate of the SDR with the U.S. dollar is announced on the day on the International Monetary Fund ' s electronic information page under the http://www.imf.org address.
2. The U.S. dollar ' s exchange rate with the Vietnam Co-imposed by the average exchange rate on the federal foreign currency market announced by the State Bank of Vietnam at the time of the establishment of the text claim responsibility for damages.
1. This message has the enforcement effect since May 1, 2012.
2. During the execution process, if the births are difficult, entanged, organizations, individuals reflect on the Ministry of Information and Communications for consideration, resolve.
Nguyen North Son