The DECISION About the announced capacity building investment and levels of solid waste disposal cost of living _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ CONSTRUCTION MINISTER pursuant to Decree No. 17/2008/ND-CP on 04/02/2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of construction.
Pursuant to Decree No. 59/2007/ND-CP dated 9/4/2007 of the Government on the management of solid waste.
Pursuant to decision No. 798/QĐ-TTg dated 25/5/2010 of the Government approving the investment management program for solid waste disposal period 2011-2020.
At the suggestion of the Director of technical infrastructure, economic Director of the building and construction Economics Minister.
Article 1 DECISION. Announced capacity building and capital investment costs for solid waste disposal activities attached to this decision to the organizations and individuals involved in the process of investment, operation of the solid waste disposal facility activities that use the technology, the equipment is researched, built in the country.
Article 2. This decision is effective from the date of signing.
DEPUTY MINISTER signature (signed) Tran Van son CAPACITY BUILDING INVESTMENT and LEVELS of SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL COSTS (of publication attached to decision No. 322/QD-BXD dated 6/4/2011 by construction Minister) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I. CAPPING CAPITAL SOLID WASTE 1. Captions and instructions apply 1.1. Productivity of capital construction of solid waste treatment facility (hereinafter the productivity of capital) is the level of costs needed to invest in the construction of solid waste treatment facility activities that use the technology, the equipment is studied, built in the country.
1.2. the Productivity of capital is determined by using the price at the time of the first quarter of 2012.
1.3. content capacity of capital includes the costs necessary for the study of technology, construction, equipment installation, construction solid waste disposal facility, project management, building consultancy, a number of other related expenses and value added tax.
1.4. Investment Performance not including compensation expenses, the clearance; relocation; the cost of handling the foundations have special technical requirements (if any); interest during construction; the initial working capital and backup costs.
1.5. When using capital investment performance to determine the total cost of the project to build the basis of solid waste treatment need a base nature, specific requirements of the project (the conditions on the ground, construction expenditures, progress, power handling, price ...) to additional properties , adjust and scale back capital investment performance to match.
2. the investment Performance table 1. Processing technology of the micro fertilizers: STT capacity handling (tonnes/day) capacity of capital (million tonnes) of 1 100 to 300 480 ÷ 360 2 300 to 500 360 < ÷ 300 table 2. Processing technology of fuel members: STT capacity handling (tonnes/day) capacity of capital (million tonnes) 1 50 to 100 570 ÷ 490 table 3. Combustion technology: STT processing capacity (ton/day) capacity of capital (million tonnes) 1 50 to 300 620 ÷ 450 II. The LEVELS Of SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL COST Of LIVING 1. Captions and instructions apply 1.1. The level of the cost of solid waste (hereinafter the processing fee) is charged to an expense account, a unit of power handling (1 ton/day) in order to offset the expenses related to the investment process and operation of solid waste treatment facility with reasonable profit level.
1.2. the handling fee is determined for the projects of the solid waste disposal facility activities that use the technology, the equipment is researched, built in the country. The handling fee is calculated in terms of the basis of solid waste operations; the quality of the products after processing process must meet the required technology has selected and environmental protection standards.
1.3. the handling fee is determined on the basis of the calculation of the costs related to the investment process, the construction, the operation of the incineration facility activities and taking into account the recovery costs from the consumption of some products of the process of processing (for processing technology has created the product of the process of processing).
1.4. the handling fee is determined by using the price at the time of the first quarter of 2012.
1.5. When the use fee as announced in this decision based on the type of technology, processing capacity, the ability to consume the product output (if any), using the price to adjust prices accordingly.
1.6. In the course of negotiations, the signing of the contract solid waste disposal should clarify the responsibilities of the parties involved in the transport of the garbage processing facility, to the extent the cost of processing, funding source to pay for the processing of the output product, quality, environmental responsibility and other relevant content.
2. processing fee: table 4. Processing technology of the micro fertilizers: STT capacity handled (tons per day) costs (million tonnes) of 1 100 to 300 ÷ 0.22 0.27 to 2 300 < 500 ÷ 0.16 0.22 table 5. Processing technology of fuel members: STT capacity handled (tons per day) costs (million tonnes) 0.24 0.18 ÷ 100 to 1 50 Table 6. Combustion technology: STT processing capacity (ton/day) cost (million tonnes) 1 50 to 300 + 0.41 0.32 III. SOME Note When POWER Is APPLIED, The Level Of CAPITAL INVESTMENT COSTS Of HANDLING And SELECTION Of SOLID WASTE TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY Of LIVING 1. In the process of establishing investment projects for solid waste treatment facility, the investor should research, reviews the pros cons of each treatment to choose appropriate technology with the component characteristics, garbage collectors, organize shipping garbage. For some new technology research and new take on the application in a local number (membership processing technology of fuel combustion technology;) need to be assessed carefully before deciding.
2. Productivity of capital and productivity costs of solid waste announced in this decision is calculated, determined on the basis of technology, processing equipment by organizations, individuals in research, manufacturing, water. When determining the needs of capital and the cost of solid waste for the project using the technology and equipment of foreign countries need specific consideration to determine the performance of private capital as well as the handling fee level accordingly.
3. In the process of project investment, the investor survey, organizations need the ability to consume the products of the handling process, evaluate the quality of products meet standards, to ensure the goals of environmental protection and sustainable development.
4. When determining the volume of garbage disposal needs to exclude spam volume has been classified for the purpose of recycling or buried to avoid cost duplication.
5. The specific decisions cost level garbage disposal under the authority of the levels according to the hierarchy on the basis of work organization conditions of gathering, transportation and the ability of local budgets.