Pursuant to the law of civil aviation Vietnam on June 29, 2006;
Pursuant to Decree No. 51/2008/ND-CP on April 22, 2008 Government's functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of transportation;
Pursuant to Decree No. 81/2010/ND-CP dated 14 July, 2010 of the Government on the security of civil aviation;
The Minister of transport issued a circular regulating the dress, badges, insignia of civil aviation security.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular regulations on costumes, badges, insignia of civil aviation security.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular apply to security forces, civil aviation, including: 1. Chief of personnel, inspection, security of civil aviation of Vietnam aviation, Harbor service.
2. Chief of personnel, inspection, monitoring, civil aviation security, the security of civil aviation airports, business, business air traffic service providers.
3. Chief of personnel, inspection, security of civil aviation of Vietnam Airlines; security personnel; security personnel of the civil aviation maintenance, repair of aircraft at airports, airport.
Article 3. General principles 1. Officers, staff members in the security forces, civil aviation is responsible for keeping and preserving the dress, badges, insignia. If lost, damaged must be reported immediately in writing to unit heads and responsible for the consequences.
2. Staff members in the security forces when civil aviation is not transferred in the aviation security force, a break mode, quit or been disciplined by dismissal must resubmit the entire costumes, badges, insignia has been granted.
3. where costumes, badges, insignia, the youth also limit uses that were lost, damaged while performing their duties or for reasons of force majeure shall be considered additional levels.
4. Prohibit the loan or the use of costumes, badges, insignia of civil aviation security has been granted to other purposes.
Chapter II BADGES, INSIGNIA and article 4. The badge of the civil aviation security 1. The shield-shaped badge blue background, surrounded by bold, yellow border above with "VIETNAM AVIATION" yellow, under the words have the Vietnam aviation logo, followed by "security" and "SECURITY", the bottom two yellow cotton yellow rice;
2. Badges are mounted above the outfit, the media, the headquarters of the security forces, civil aviation.
3. Badges on the dress are mounted in the wing leading edge, left sleeve on just 5 cm from shoulder and arm separatists 01cm line deviation mounted forward; House size 7 cm wide, 9 cm high markings, surrounding the badge is yellow, bold stroke width 0, 2 cm.
4. Sample badges are specified in annex I attached to this circular.
Article 5. Insignia of the civil aviation security 1. Insignia background the same color as the fabric of clothing fall winter, shape, a beginning of neckties sharp wide size, weight 4, 8 cm x 3 cm, length 12cm, the slight points 1, 5 cm, yellow-level border width to 0, 2 cm.
2. Daisy pegs insignia in Bronze alloy plating, 2 cm wide yellow Pentagram-shaped floating between two rice cotton is tied to the performance level of the bicuspid, the horizontal line V-shaped copper alloy plated yellow snap at the end of the level.
3. performance Level is designated as follows: a) the Vietnam aviation Deputy Director in charge of airline security: 2 stars to;
b) Chief of security of the Vietnam aviation; the leader in charge of the security of port business aviation, Airport: 1 copy to;
c) Deputy Head of the Security Department of the Vietnam aviation; the leader in charge of Port Security Service air, Vietnam Airlines, business air traffic service providers, corporate maintenance, repair aircraft at airports, airports; Head of aviation security, Director of Enterprise Security Center airports, Airport: 2 stars, 2 horizontal line to;
d) head of the port's security service; Deputy Head of the Aviation Security Committee, Deputy Director of the center of business security, airports, airports; head Chief of security of Vietnam Airlines, business air traffic service providers, corporate maintenance, repair aircraft at airports, Airport: 1 small star, 2 horizontal line to;
DD) Deputy Head of security in the port service; Professional room leader in security, aviation safety Center of business aviation, port, Vietnam Airlines; Security team leader in Enterprise Security Center airports, airports; Security team leader of air traffic service providers, facility maintenance, repair aircraft at airports, Airport: 2 stars, 1 horizontal line to;
e) expert advisors, testing, monitoring the security of civil aviation of Vietnam aviation, Port service; port aviation, business, business air traffic service provider, Vietnam Airlines: 1 small star, 1 horizontal line to.
4. level of security staff in the civil aviation business aviation, port, Vietnam Airlines, the base provides air traffic services, facility maintenance, repair aircraft at airports, the airport is designated as follows: a) head: 2 small horizontal line;
b) Deputy: 1 horizontal line;
c) staff: 1 small V-shaped marking.
5. Model Insignia is regulated in detail in Appendix II attached to this circular.
Article 6. Costumes of the security forces, civil aviation 1. The hat a Hat the same colour with pi stats) fabric clothing fall winter; the hat has become, nail and wire, caps the top mussels, tongue Chrissy cooc tongue son black hard plastic helmet chinstrap, black, front caps galvanized copper logo yellow alloy has a width of 6, 5 cm, height 5.3 cm, the outer of two branches of spare parts surrounding the circle diameter 3.5 cm; in the circle there are two yellow rice, cotton; in the middle there is the logo of the Vietnam aviation; the last part of the second half wheat cotton wheels and the word "ANHK"; a circular blue background.
b) MOSS Green caps have long dress 8.5 cm, and 5 time zone, the two sides had ears grids brushes; front caps with logos like the hat quotes pi.
2. Twig on the image collar made with ticks copper alloy plating in yellow.
3. grip and tie: tie of the same color with fabric clothing fall winter; Yellow tie clip. Officers, security staff when wearing the dress fall winter to tie belts, except for security forces to maneuver.
4. Belts, belts for guns, tools support a) black belt, a 3 cm wide, with yellow alloy plated bronze, abrasive lock side have Braille "AN" interlocking;
b) belts for guns, the service supports Brown, a 5 cm wide copper alloy plated with yellow, the abrasive course have Braille "AN" interlocking;
5. Gloves and socks: white gloves, made of fabric, elastic wrist-length. Stockings with black yarn, fabric material.
6. Leather Shoes: men's Leather Shoes) has a black, short-neck cord, nose, soft soles, except my shoes mobile security staff;
b women's Leather Shoes) has black, short neck, didn't clinch, trainers, except my shoes mobile security staff;
c) of skin Footwear mobile security forces: high neck Black Leather Shoes to 1/2 foot simple boots style belly.
7. Jacket (medium coat): color dark mossy jacket styled car shoots sewing san, there are two rows of buttons on front, bronze buttons yellow alloy plated width 2, 7 cm, Austria has 8 to install the DAISY (Daisy 6 2, 7 cm to pins, 2 Daisy 2, 2 cm attach the wrist belt in Austria), shoulder sleeve insignia to wear amphora.
8. rain coat, Pants: pants, rain coat of aviation security force may with nylon flocked, Austria Austrian style sewing box, Blue Navy Jack, have the belt and zipper front and back of the garment's dream dress had the word "AVIATION SECURITY" yellow light.
9. men's spring/summer outfits, except for the security forces to maneuver a bright record color Short Sleeve Shirt), ancient standing with legs; Austria has 11 buttons (5 buttons to set the sleeves, 2 buttons on the shirt pocket), plastic buttons, along with the color shirt, 1.3 cm diameter; two breast pocket lid, Pocket may have splints between, there are two straps at the shoulder to wear insignia; skirt for into the trousers;
b color Pants pants, dark MOSS) Europe two diagonal pockets and a rear pocket, pants stand pipes.
10. women's spring/summer outfits, except for the security forces to maneuver a bright record color Short Sleeve Shirt), breaking of the neck; Austria has 11 buttons (5 buttons to set Austria; 2 buttons pocket on the bottom), plastic buttons along with the color shirt, 1.3 cm diameter; two pocket at the bottom of the outer lid, steam pockets may cross, there are two straps at the shoulder to wear insignia; not for the skirt in the pants;
b color Pants pants, dark MOSS) Europe two cross bags, pipe pants.
11. autumn-winter men's costumes, except for security forces maneuver: a) jackets, Long Sleeve Dark Moss color have lined up in the outer bag before 4 trunk lid, square, Austria there are 8 buttons to set (6 buttons for 2, 2 cm to Austria and the bottom pocket, 2 buttons 1, 8 cm to the top Pocket), bronze buttons yellow alloy plating Chrysanthemum hand sanding, neck, snap, the role Austria amphora to wear insignia;
b life Jacket Moss-colored dark) along with color clothing fall winter;
c) color pants dark Moss two diagonal pockets and a rear pocket, pants stand pipes.
12. autumn-winter women's costumes, except for security forces to maneuver a) jackets, Long Sleeve Dark Moss color has two pockets, lined in a sink in the lower forward fuselage, bend neck, waist, discount dress shoulder straps to wear two insignia, Austria has 6 buttons to set, bronze buttons yellow alloy plating , the abrasive Daisy (Daisy 4 2, 2 cm to pins and 2 buttons for 2, 2 cm to install the Pocket bottom);
b life Jacket Moss-colored dark) along with color clothing fall winter;
c) color pants dark Moss two crossover bag, pipe pants.
13. Dress of mobile security
a dark, MOSS-colored Coat) may follow the shore of lu GAB have Czech, Austria had two bags of cement box chest 14cm x 16 cm size, zipper from the collar to the jacket bears have splints cover the sticky paste, bears the coat had shoulder bare two sewing chun, class, there are two straps to wear the insignia, there's soup after role-playing jacket , on the right sleeve has a 9 cm x 6 cm size box bag sewing how to edge of the road shoulder only 5 cm, on the left sleeve logo airline security, elbow sleeves may Tran two layers;
b color Pants dark MOSS), may have two wide Pocket behind the floating bear, sewing trousers stuffed buttons installed, the knee may Tran two layers, has a size box bag 15 cm x 17cm pipe between pants left sewing bungarus trousers on the knee.
14. costume Pattern specified in Appendix III attached to this circular.
Article 7. 1 allocation mode. Spring/summer clothing, except mobile security forces: 1, 2.
2. Clothing fall winter, except mobile security forces: 1, 1.
3. Clothing for mobile security forces: 1, 2.
4. Coat: 2 in 1 set.
5. Grant of badges, badges: 3 in 1 set.
6. Your boots, rain clothing: 1, 1.
7. All and gloves: 1 in 2 sets.
8. Cap stats pi, tie, tie clip, except mobile security force: 2 in 1 set.
9. Caps for mobile security force: 2 in 1 set.
10. Belt and strap the weapon, tool support for Agile security force: 2 in 1 set.
Article 8. Use mode 1. Aviation security personnel in airports, business, business air traffic service providers, facility maintenance, repair aircraft at airports, airport when on duty must use costumes, badges, insignia as prescribed in this circular.
2. Chief of personnel, inspection, monitoring, airline security is not subject to the provisions in clause 1 of this used costumes, badges, insignia as prescribed in this circular and costumes, badges, insignia of the other forces, according to the regulations.
Article 9. Funding for costumes, badges, insignia of the civil aviation security funding for costumes, badges, insignia of the civil aviation security was deployed in the funds often genera (for unit), the funds spent on autonomy (for agencies) and more affordable in the States (for business).
Chapter III article 10 ENFORCEMENT TERMS. Effect 1. This circular effect since August 7, 2012.
2. Annuls Article 75 and annex on aviation security outfit of the security program, Vietnam civil aviation issued together with decision No. 06/2007/QD-BGTVT dated 5/7/2007 of the Minister of transport.
Article 11. Implementation 1. Office of the Chief Justice, the Chief Justice Inspector, Director of the Service, the Director of civil aviation, the Director of the Vietnam aviation service Port, General Director Of Vietnam Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Vietnam's total aircraft management companies, agencies, organizations and individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
2. During the implementation process, if there are obstacles, heads the unit reported the Vietnam Aviation Director of the Minister of transport to review the decision.
3. Director of Legal Affairs, Director of the Vietnam Civil Aviation Administration has the responsibility to urge, check made this circular./.