Number: 13 /2012/TT-BGTVT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, April 24, 2012
IT ' S SMART
S Change, add a number of things. I Number of hips 09 /2010/TT-BGTVT Ivory. y April 06, 2010
B Chief. B There. G. iao transportation environment protection regulation in the development of transport infrastructure development
Environmental Protection Act November 29, 2005;
Construction of the Law Building on November 26, 2003;
Base of Protocol 51 /2008/NĐ-CP April 22, 2008 the Government provides for the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport.
The base of the decree. 29 /2011/NĐ-CP April 18, 2011 The Government provides for strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment and environmental protection commitment.
On the recommendation of the Minister of the Environment;
Minister of Transport for Transport issued the amendment, compleming some of the provisions of the Digital Information 09 /2010/TT-BGTVT April 6, 2010 Regulation of environmental protection in the development of transport infrastructure.
What? 1. Modified, supplement some of the provisions of the Digital 09 /2010/TT-BGTVT April 6, 2010 Regulation of environmental protection in the development of transport infrastructure.
1. Article 3 is modified as follows:
" Article 3. Environmental protection in strategy, planning, development of the development of traffic infrastructure
1. The organization is tasked with building strategies, planning, development plans for the development of transport infrastructure of the Ministry of Transport to implement a strategic strategic environment assessment at the United States Digital Agenda. 29 /2011/NĐ-CP April 18, 2011 of the Government rules on the assessment of the strategic environment, evaluating environmental impact and the commitment to protect the environment (later called the Digital Protocol). 29 /2011/NĐ-CP); Digital 26 /2011/TT-BTNMT July 18, 2011 rules out some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol. 29 /2011/NĐ-CP April 18, 2011 of the Government rules on the assessment of the strategic environment, evaluating environmental impact and the commitment to protect the environment (later known as Digital Information). 26 /2011/TT-BTNMT).
2. The Ministry of Transport is responsible for organising the Board to report a strategic environmental assessment of strategies, planning, plans for development of the development of the transport infrastructure at the point of c 1 Article 7 digital decree 29 /2011/NĐ-CP. "
2. Clause 1 and paragraph 2 Article 4 are modified as follows:
" 1. The project investor is responsible for the construction of responsible transportation infrastructure:
a) Set or rent a consulting service organization that has sufficient conditions to report environmental impact assessment or environmental protection by regulation at the Digital Protocol. 29 /2011/NĐ-CP; Digital 26 /2011/TT-BTNMT and compliance with environmental protection measures in the environmental impact assessment or environmental protection commitment has been granted the authority to approve.
b) Compliance on the regulatory fees that report the assessment of the environmental impact according to the Digital Information 218 /2010/TT-BTC December 29, 2010, the Ministry of Finance set the record, the record, file, and management to use the appraisal fee reporting the environmental impact assessment.
2. The Ministry of Transport is responsible for the organization of the appraisal and approval of the environmental impact assessment report on the prescribed jurisdiction at a point b paragraph 2 Article 18 No. 29 /2011/NĐ-CP. "
3. The 4 Article 5 clause is modified as follows:
") Hazardous Waste Management according to Digital Digital 12 /2011/TT-BTNMT April 14, 2011 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment Regulation of hazardous waste management; "
1. This message has been in effect since 1 July 2012.
2. Chief of Staff, Chief Inspector Chief, Chief of the Department, Director General of the Road General Road, Director of the Bureau, Director of the Department of Transport, Chief of the Department of Transport, Organization and Personal Affairs are responsible for this private practice. /.
The La rose.