The DECISION rule regime of responsibility according to the profession for executor, notaries, Inquisitor and Secretary of court enforcement _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to Decree No. 204/2004/ND-CP dated 14 December 2004 by the Government on the salary for public servants and the armed forces;
Pursuant to Decree No. 76/2009/ND-CP dated September 15, 2009 by the Government about amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 204/2004/ND-CP dated 14 December 2004 by the Government on the salary for public servants and the armed forces;
Pursuant to Decree No. 74/2009/ND-CP on January 9, 2009 the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on the enforcement of regulatory enforcement of civil, civil enforcement agencies and public servants to do the work execution;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of Justice, Minister of Interior, Minister of finance;
The Prime Minister issued decision prescribed regime of responsibility according to the profession for executor, notaries, Inquisitor and Secretary to execute projects.
Article 1. The scope and subjects of application 1. This decision defined regime of responsibility according to the profession for Executive Member, verified member and Secretary of the execution work in the civil enforcement agencies and authorities in the enforcement of Justice; Notary certified Rooms at work.
2. the regime of liability provisions in this decision do not apply with respect to Executive Member, verified member, Secretary of the execution work in the execution Room, the Corps military region, the Navy General staff and execution Bureau under the Ministry of Defense.
Article 2. Responsibility allowance level under the regime of responsibility profession followed by% currently affected wage plus leadership stipend and allowance beyond seniority (if any) are specified as follows: 1. The level of 15% applicable to senior Inquisitor execution and notary.
2. the 20% Rate applies to senior executive member, verified member execution, execution and Secretary of the Secretariat of the intermediate execution.
3. The level of 25% applied for Executive Member and Inquisitor execution.
4.30% of the Level applicable to the primary executor.
Article 3. The principle of pressure hit 1. The subjects are entitled to followed responsibility allowance specified in clause 1 1 of this decision in the staffing agency's pay would then that agency implementation of pay.
2. responsibility allowance according to the profession is paying the same monthly wage period; not used to calculate close, social insurance and health insurance.
3. time not counted allowance responsible according to the profession, including: a) time travel, work, study abroad are entitled to 40% of the wage as stipulated in Decree No. 204/2004/ND-CP dated 14 December 2004 by the Government on the salary mode for officers , public servants and the armed forces;
b) time was in the water from 3 consecutive months or more;
c) time off work does not affect ongoing salary from 1 July;
d) time off work to enjoy social insurance subsidies under the provisions of the law on social insurance;
DD) time is temporarily suspended the work or custody, detention.
Article 4. Funding source funding source to pay extra mode level of responsibility according to the profession are the State budget guarantees.
Article 5. Responsibility of Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities is responsible for the implementation of this decision.
Article 6. Effect 1. This decision had effect since 1 August 2012.
2. This decision replaces the decision No. 233/2005/QD-TTg dated 26 September 2005 by the Prime Minister on the prescribed regime of responsibility according to the profession for Executive Member and notary and decision No. 88/2007/QD-TTg dated 11 June 2007 from the Prime Minister's regulation regime responsible for the profession of Inquisitor enforced ./