CIRCULAR provisions on ensuring traffic safety in the transport of travellers by means of Interior _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law on inland waterway transport of 15 June 2004;
Pursuant to the law on tourism, June 14, 2005;
Pursuant to Decree No. 185/2007/ND-CP on December 25, 2007, the Government's functions, powers and organization of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism;
Pursuant to Decree No. 51/2008/ND-CP on April 22, 2008 Government's functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of transportation;
The Minister of transport and the Minister of culture, sports and tourism of uniform circular issued regulations on ensuring traffic safety in the transport of travellers by means of Interior.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular provisions on ensuring traffic safety in the transport of travellers by means of Interior.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular apply to organizations and individuals related to transport tourists by means of Interior.
Article 3. Explanation of terms In this circular the terms below are interpreted as follows: 1. Means of transport inland waterway tourism (hereinafter referred to as the media) are the Interior waterway passenger transport by fixed routes or by contract, to ensure that the provisions of article 5 , Article 6 and article 7 of this circular.
2. The media stay there means or bedroom Chamber guarantees about conditions of the facilities, equipment, and services needed to serve stay travel.
3. Staff person who is working on the means but not the boatmen, who drive the vehicles.
Chapter II SPECIFIC PROVISIONS article 4. Rules for ports, Ben Interior transport business travelers and anchoring medium area 1. Follow the rules in circular No. 25/2009/TT-BGTVT dated 31 August 2010 the Minister of transportation regulations of the port's Operations Manager, Ben Interior.
2. table of Guide information for travelers about tourist routes; the ancillary service of guaranteed American tourists, environmental hygiene.
3. anchoring area a) Have the means for rescue, rescue, fire equipment, fire and other facilities ensuring the safety, security and environmental protection;
b) equipment to anchor the media stay secure travel;
c) competent authorities Are published or licensed to operate according to the regulations on the management of the port, Ben Interior.
Article 5. Rules for the media in addition to the implementation of the provisions of article 24 inland waterways transport Law and the provisions in circular No. 04/2011/TT-BGTVT dated 31 December 2010 of the Minister of transport of passenger transport rules on inland waterways, the media must ensure the following regulations requirements : 1. for a tourist stay in the media) Have or bedroom Chamber ensures the quality of the facilities, equipment and services according to the current regulations;
b) has the index location of the layout, the table instructions use lifesaving equipment, abandoned, fire, fire, environmental protection in locations that passengers are easy to see and easy to understand; manual tables have preserver, use hammer to open or break the exit door;
c) has a tracking device, contact information: internal information system from the captain to the service area, or bedroom hotel bedroom; There are number of phone records, address search and rescue agencies;
d) histograms online cruise travel, the Harbor, the Ben greet, charged passengers and the anchoring points;
DD) are full of dingbian Crewing Regulations and must be arranged 24-hour picket directly;
e) Have shared contacts and staff on the media is recorded and kept at the media, daily supplement (if changed).
2. For the media a) full layout dingbian crewmembers as prescribed;
b) Have shared contacts and staff are fully recorded and kept at the media, daily supplement (if changed);
c) chart online cruise travel, the port, the wharf to welcome paying passengers;
d) Have the phone logs, the search and rescue agency.
Article 6. Regulations for the crews, who drove the media 1. Follow the provisions of chapter IV inland waterway traffic Laws about the crews and drivers of the media, the legal text of the Ministry of transportation about training, professional certification, degree of boatmen, who drive the vehicles.
2. Certified Professional training in tourism by the Department of culture, sports and tourism.
Article 7. Regulations for the staff on the media 1. There is evidence only with suitable expertise and job titles on the media.
2. fostering professional training on safe water transport; Coaching luvện about students, firefighters, rescue and medical aid.
3. swimming certificate.
Chapter III RESPONSIBILITIES of the ORGANIZATION and the INDIVIDUALS article 8. The responsibility of the crews and drivers means in addition to the implementation of the provisions of chapter II of decision No 28/2004/QĐ-BGTVT dated 7 December 2004 of the Minister of transport rules on the scope of responsibility of the crews, who drive the vehicles and the minimum safety margins on vehicle interior; Circular No. 09/2012/TT-BGTVT dated 23 March 2012 by the Minister of transport regarding the amendments and supplements to some articles of the regulation the scope of responsibility of the crews, who drive the vehicles and the minimum safety margins on Interior vehicle attached to the decision No. 28/2004/QĐ-BGTVT , and also a vehicle driver responsibilities: 1. Responsibility of a captain) is responsible for the highest of safety, security and order during the cruise of the media;
b) timely notice for tourists on unusual weather conditions or have any unusual incident on the media or in the area;
c) only have valid identification, true to the guest list have declared a temporary stay (if stay);
d) done properly registered schedule; When the schedule changes related to the port, Marina, anchor points must notify the agency that said before the execution.
2. The responsibility of the crews and a media driver) to fulfill responsibilities under the title, accepted the captain's orders; and the Commander directly;
b) before departure, according to the authority, and the media driver must check the conditions ensure safe transport for the people and the media; popular for tourists using the preserver, lifesaving equipment, abandoned, fire, fire, protect the environment and use the hammer to open or break the exit door;
c) timely reporting to Captain when abnormal incident detection on the media.
Article 9. The responsibilities of the staff on the media 1. Staff on the means of implementing the full range of responsibilities under the assigned work, strictly the commands of the captain and the Commander directly.
2. Participate in ensuring security and order, the security and property of tourists during the cruise.
3. Join the rescue when other means of experiencing in the area of the same anchor or active.
4. timely reports to the captain when abnormal incident detection on the media.
Article 10. The responsibility of tourism 1. Follow the regulations in paragraph 2 to article 83 inland waterway transport Law, article 36 travel Laws and other legal provisions concerned.
2. Absolute compliance with the guidance on filling conditions ensuring traffic safety inland waterways, the boat captain's staff.
Article 11. The responsibility of the port inland waterways comply with the provisions in circular No. 34/2009/TT-BGTVT on November 8th, 2010 by the Minister of transport rules on organization and operation of inland waterway and port circular No. 25/2009/TT-BGTVT dated 31 August 2010 the Minister of transport rules on the management of activities the port, Ben Interior.
Article 12. The responsibility of the Department of transportation 1. Track active management of tourist transport inland waterways belonging to local, quarterly report Vietnam inland waterways Bureau (before July 20th of last month of the quarter).
2. Hosted, in cooperation with the Department of culture, sports and Tourism Organization check, handle the violated regulations on ensuring the safety water transport in tourist transport operations by means of the local Department of the Interior.
3. Hosted, in cooperation with the Department of culture, sports and tourism and related agencies organize professional training for traffic safety staff on the media.
Article 13. The responsibility of the Department of culture, sports and tourism 1. Hosted, in cooperation with the Department of transportation and related agencies to organize training for the tourism professional crews, who drive the vehicles.
2. In coordination with the Department of transportation and related agencies to check and handle breach regulations on ensuring the safety of tourists and media organizations, personal transport business travelers by means of Interior.
Article 14. The responsibility of the Bureau of Vietnam inland waterways 1. Responsible governance specialist of tourist transport operations inland waterways across the country; quarterly statistics, general performance of the work to ensure order and safety in the operation of tourist transport inland waterway of local reporting to the Ministry of transport (before the 25th of last month of the quarter) and copies sent to coordinate tourism management.
2. Hosted, in cooperation with the General Directorate of tourism programs, interdisciplinary plan directs the public interest test ensures order, safety in the transport of travellers by means of Interior at the local.
3. content regulation professional training ensure safe transport for the Organization, individuals involved in transport activities of tourists by means of Interior.
Article 15. The responsibility of the General Directorate of tourism 1. In collaboration with the Bureau of the Steering Vietnam inland waterways, guided the work of the Organization and security checks for travelers on domestic means within the country.
2. Regulatory framework for tourism professional training crews, who drive the vehicles and staff of tourists on the vehicles Interior.
Chapter IV the TERMS OF IMPLEMENTATION of article 16. Effect 1. This circular has effect from January 1, 2013.
2. The Ministry of transport (inland waterway Bureau, Vietnam), Ministry of culture, sports and tourism (tourism) in the scope of the functions, duties, their powers are responsible for implementation of this circular.
3. During implementation of the circular, if there were problems, inadequacies suggest reflection on the Ministry of transportation, Ministry of culture, sports and tourism to research additional amendments accordingly.