Decision on the approval of the business plan and investment development 2011-2015 of the Vietnam electricity _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the PRIME MINISTER pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to decision No. 176/QD-TTg dated October 5, 2004 by the Prime Minister to approve Vietnam power sector development strategy for the period 2004-2010, 2020;
Pursuant to decision No. 1855/QD-TTg dated December 27, 2007 by the Prime Minister approving the energy development strategy of Vietnam by 2020, vision to 2050;
Pursuant to decision No. 1208/QD-TTg dated 21 July 2010 the Prime Minister's approval of the development plan to the national electricity period 2011-2020 have to 2030;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of industry and trade, decision: article 1. Approval of the business plan and investment development 2011-2015 of the Vietnam electricity (EVN) with the following: i. GENERAL OBJECTIVES 1. Vietnam electricity development into powerful economic Corporation, the leading role in the power sector; ensure the security and quality of supply, meet the requirements of economic development and social welfare.
2. Improving the efficiency of production and investment and development through the optimal use of all available resources, focusing primarily on the areas: management and development of power grid, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity trading.
II. MAIN TASKS 1. The power grid and investments in electric power development plan 2011-2020 period countries have to 2030, to ensure enough electricity for the national economy.
2. Is responsible for the purchase of electricity from the power source, the power to import, manage, operate the transmission grid and distribution grid, perform a major role in securing the power supply to the country.
3. Implement the solution in order to further reduce the power losses, make savings in program production, transmission and distribution of electricity.
4. The programme of bringing electricity to the countryside, mountain proposed to 2015 have 98% of rural households by 2020, most of the rural households have electricity.
5. Perform the task in the construction and development of the electricity market under the roadmap was approved by the Prime Minister.
6. enhancing international cooperation, expand integration, with grid connection studies in Laos, Cambodia, China and other countries in the region to buy, sell and exchange of electric energy.
7. Continue to arrange, innovation, strengthening corporate governance, improve the mechanism; focus the mobilization and effective use of resources; research, develop and apply advanced scientific technology, increase revenue, reduce costs, ensure effective business, conservation and development of capital; improve the effectiveness of activities to develop the Vietnam electricity Corporation of strong, sustainable economy.
III. The PRINCIPAL TARGET Of 1. Power supply 5-year plan in the period 2012-2015 a) Vietnam electricity has the responsibility to meet the needs of electricity with eletricity speed increase on average the period 2011-2015 is 10% per year, namely: Electrical production and purchase of 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 corporations, increase the speed 106,482 118,100 133,200 150,200 169,500 million kWh (%)
9.40 12.80 12.80 12.80 10.9 eletricity 94,675 105,000 118,650 134,075 151,500 million kWh, the increase rate (%)
10.9 10.5 13.0 13.0 13.0 b) corporations prepare to can meet your needs with higher speed.
2. investment plan developed a power source) ensure progress in 42 aggregates in 20 power projects with a total capacity of 11,600 MEGAWATTS, of which the key power projects: projects: Son La hydroelectric Huội, promo, A Harsh;
-The thermal power project: Hai Phong 2, Quang Ninh 2, Duong 1 Son, 1, Thai Binh, Vinh Tan 2, 1 and 3 Coastal Coast.
b) construction of 14 power projects with a total capacity of 12,410 MW to put into operation the 2016-2020 period, of which the key project:-The nuclear power plant project in Ninh Thuan and Ninh Thuan 2;
-The Coastal thermal power project 3, Vĩnh Tân 4;
-Hydro energy area in Northern Ireland.
Portfolio of power projects put into operation and construction period 2011-2015 in annex I attached to this decision.
3. investment plan developed the grid a) completion, commissioning works, transmission grid 318 220-500 kV line with a total length of about 11,577 km and a total capacity of about 44,450 MVA transformer stations;
b) investment improving, developing 110 kV grid, grid, low voltage from the voltage 35kV to 0, 4kV; ensuring and improving the quality of electric power and power distribution capabilities.
The portfolio works the transmission grid 220-500 kV 2011-2015 period in annex II attached to this decision.
4. financial planning business, the period of 2011-2015 a) approved financial plan orientation, business of EVN the period 2011-2015 are as follows:-make the allocation of losses due to the production of electric business card yet on the price of electricity from previous year 2011 for the 2012 and 2013; allocate the difference in rates in stages from 2012 to 2015 according to the instructions of the Ministry of finance;
-Total capital after the revaluation of properties is 143,404 billion;
-Increase productivity, ensure increased productivity growth higher labor wages; reduce power production, transmission and distribution of electricity, make sure to power transmission and power distribution year 2015 no higher than 8%.
-Step by step gradually raise your selling price, to 2013 the average selling price of electricity under market value;
-In the years 2012-2015, ensuring profitable business;
-By the year 2015 the financial indicators to meet the requirements of the financial institutions for loans: the System/equity is under 3 times; the investment rate is greater than 30%; debt payment ratio: greater than 1.5 times.
b) investment plan focused all efforts, mobilize domestic and foreign capital to meet the needs of capital and the repayment of loans in the period 2011-2015 is 501,470 billion. Of which:-capital needs is 368,759 billion: + power source about 223,281 billion (60.5%); + transmission grid: 65,699 billion (17.8%); + grid distribution: 76,151 billion (20.7%); + other works was 3,628 billion (1.0%).-contribution to the occupied capital power projects: 1,863 billion.-repayment of principal and interest loans : 130,668 billion.
c) plan targets rural electrification by 2015 is 100%-of power and 98% of rural households have electricity and are entitled to the sale price of electricity in accordance with the current rules;
-Continue arranging capital to renovate low voltage grid upgrade the receiving country in order to strengthen the ability of power supply for the needs of production and living in rural areas, especially mountainous areas and Islands. Promote the development of the rural-oriented electric by 2020 most of rural households have electricity.
IV. The SOLUTION PLAN 2011-2015 1. The solution in the production and supply of electricity-the safe and stable operation of power system: ensures the repair of power plants, electric grid works as planned;
-Rational mobilization capacity, the power plants, the purchase power of the independent power plants and the customer's backup power source;
-Ensure the primary energy source for electricity generation: optimal exploitation for energy sources, particularly hydroelectricity, gas and fuels coal resources in the country;
-Put the new power plant on the extraction and stability.
2. management solutions, organizations-construction organization and management in power plants, transmission companies and distribution of electricity in a reasonable manner;
-Improve the Organization, step by step operational stability 3 alternator Corporation directly under the Vietnam electricity Corporation;
-Reviewing, complete the Charter/bylaws of organization and activity of subdivisions, subsidiaries; perform specialized work in order to improve the efficiency and reduce the payroll management;
-Participate in the construction and development of electric power market in Vietnam according to the roadmap was approved by the Prime Minister.
3. the financial guarantee solution a) reduces the production, transmission, distribution and sale of electricity business thoroughly:-cost savings, combating waste, no increase in the cost of major repairs and extra material costs per unit of electricity. Reduce the rate of major repair cost limit on fixed assets of the unit;
Construction organization and management in power plants, transmission companies and distribution of electricity in a reasonable manner;
-Continue to improve the work of rebuilding the norm materials, costs, level of wages.
b) increase sales:-Organization of the effective implementation and regulation of electricity price adjustment according to market mechanisms;
-Selling electricity directly to all customers using electricity, especially in the industrial park, the new city;
-Strengthen the check the selling price of electricity for customers according to the purpose of use and the use of mobile objects, enhanced management measures to reduce energy losses.
c) strengthen financial management to improve the efficiency of capital use:-conduct re-evaluation of the assets of the parent company and the subsidiaries, capital increase procedures of corporations and subsidiaries;
-Perform the work settlement of capital construction works completed as prescribed by the State;
-Implementation of the work, the debt-settlement, materials and equipment inventory and fixed assets.
4. Solution for construction investment
a) solution to ensure capital for investment:-effective use of ODA loan sources and sources of foreign loans disbursed ODA capital quickly signed the loan agreement;
-Strengthening cooperation with international organizations, the ODA loans of commercial banks in the country to borrow capital to develop electricity works;
-Make adjustments of electricity price according to market mechanisms under decision No. 24/2011/QD-TTg dated April 15, 2011 of the Prime, ensuring businesses have a reasonable profit to reinvest expand power development;
-Mobilization of resources by issuing domestic bonds and international bonds for power projects the period 2011-2015;
-Enlist foreign loans from credit funds support exports through the tender chosen contractors equipment supplies or EPC contractors; foreign capital may be due the contractor seeking credit in the form of seller (Supplier Credit) or buyer credit (Buyer Credit);
-Effective use of State budget funds to make migrants resettled power works and projects in the development program grid mountainous areas, Islands under the decision of the Prime Minister;
-Make the depression which had investments in associated companies in the areas of real estate, securities, banking, insurance; to 2015 capital runs out before the field to concentrate investment in power projects.
b) solution ensures the source project and the grid:-enhance the capacity of project management; the full implementation of the rights and responsibilities under the decentralization of investment decisions; Executive Management, closely monitor the performance of contractors;
-Timeliness of research proposals with the Prime Minister and the ministries to resolve, defuse the difficult obstacles in order to ensure quality, schedule according to the actual situation of each project.
5. The application of new technology to reduce costs, improve worker productivity:-every step of the modernization of the management of power plants, substations, through the investment fitted with a remote control device, equipped with communications systems smoothly; raise the level of information technology to decrease the payroll operated in power plants and substations, proceed to make transmission substations are not the users during the period 2014-2015;
-Search and cooperation with foreign partners in the field of electrical equipment to the joint venture, associated electrical equipment manufacturing demand grew in countries that have to import replacement;
-Enhance the capacity of project management, design, technology to actively join the localization program extra equipment of thermal power plants.
6. power-saving solutions and use power efficiency:-perform method of stable, secure operation of power systems; the layout plans of the repair of power plants; strengthening the technical management, strengthening the exploitation equipment; limit the issue, saving fuel costs, reduce power losses in order to mobilize maximum and efficient power source; appropriate mobilization capacity, the power plants, the purchase power of the independent power plants and the customer's backup power source;
-Participate in building and promoting the implementation of policies to encourage energy saving and performance enhancing use electricity.
Article 2. Implementation 1. The ministries concerned under the authority assigned function, steering and coordination with Vietnam electricity organizations to implement this decision.
2. the people's committees of provinces and cities under central normative power development plan on the province, the City line with this decision.
3. Council members Vietnam electricity Corporation is responsible for implementation, ensuring the completion of the approved plan.
Article 3. This decision has effect from the date of signing.
The Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, provincial people's Committee Chairman, central cities are concerned, the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the General Director of Vietnam electricity Corporation is responsible for the implementation of this decision.