CIRCULAR additional amendments to some articles of the regulations fostered pedagogical attached to decision No. 31/2008/QD-BGDDT DATED June 23, 2008 by the Minister of education and training _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to Decree No. 36/2012/ND-CP dated 18 April 2012 of the Government functions duties, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 32/2008/ND-CP dated 19 March 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of education and training;
Pursuant to Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP of July 8, 2006, detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education; Decree No. 31/2010/ND-CP on January 11, 2011 the Government's amendments and supplements to some articles of Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP of July 8, 2006 by the Government;
At the suggestion of Director of Department of teachers and managers of educational establishments, the Minister of education and training issued a circular amending and supplementing some articles of the regulations fostered pedagogical attached to decision No. 31/2008/QD-BGDDT DATED June 23, 2008 by the Minister of education and training.
Article 1. Amendments and supplements to some articles of the regulations fostered pedagogical attached to decision No. 31/2008/QD-BGDDT DATED June 23, 2008 by the Minister of education and training are as follows: 1. Article 1 is amended and supplemented as follows: "article 1. Scope and objects 1. This text of regulations on improving pedagogy include: conditions and processes given the task of improving education for each object fostered; fostering program regulations; fostering and certificate of pedagogical training; the responsibility of fostering basis, duties and rights of faculty members, students; inspected, checked and processed.
2. This text applies to the training facilities, teacher training and educational management staff (hereinafter referred to as the basis of fostering) was assigned the task of pedagogical training; those who need professional training certificate properly pedagogical level, the level of training to reach the level of teachers ' standard prescribed in article 77 of the law on education.
2. Article 2 is modified and supplemented as follows: "article 2. The purpose of training equipment for the object system fostered the knowledge and pedagogical practice skills to reach the standard level of teachers.
3. Article 4 is modified and supplemented as follows: "article 4. Conditions for fostering institutions allowed foster and certificate of professional training The pedagogical basis of fostering allowed foster and certificate of pedagogical training for each specific object when the following conditions: 1. Have enough faculty personnel , the right to teach specialized courses in the training program. Faculty engage in teaching master's degree or above, at least 5 years of teaching in the field of professional training programs.
2. Has the program fostered pedagogical subject-specific training is built on the basis of the corresponding program by the Ministry of education and training.
3. Have enough matching curriculum enrichment program, reference service for teaching and learning.
4. is there enough infrastructure, teaching equipment, pedagogical practice, meet the requirements of quality assurance for training pedagogical. ".
4. Article 6 is modified and supplemented as follows: "article 6. Fostering audience Who have graduated from University or College should have pedagogical training to reach the level of teacher's standard as defined in Article 77 of the law on education. ".
5. Article 7 is modified and supplemented as follows: "article 7. The annual training plan, the base was tasked with fostering announced plans for the following year refresher for objects are specified in article 6 of this regulation. ".
6. Article 9 is amended and supplemented as follows: "article 9. Eligibility 1. Have graduated from University or college.
2. Have enough health to fostering participation.
3. Submission of full, timely in accordance with the basis of fostering. ".
7. Article 11 is amended and supplemented as follows: "article 11. Professional training program pedagogy 1. The program fostered by the pedagogical education and training issued a target expression, fostering content; specified knowledge, skills, training methods, how the reviews the results of training.
2. on the basis of the professional training program by the Ministry of education and teacher training are issued, the basis of fostering programme improving pedagogy for each specific refresher object. ".
8. Article 12 is amended and supplemented as follows: "article 12. Fostering organizations 1. The object prescribed in article 6 of this regulation must study the entire program fostered.
2. for the objects with a doctorate, master's degree are exempt from the corresponding component has been studied in the doctoral training program, master. ".
9. Article 14 be amended and supplemented as follows: "article 14. The responsibility of fostering base 1. Build professional training programs in pedagogy for each object and compiled textbooks, reference materials, teaching study.
2. Construction Plan professional training teachers for each object.
3. Organize professional training admissions pedagogy according to current rules.
4. Manage the learning process of the student learning outcomes assessment, and academic transcript levels for students.
5. The decision to list the student admission, recognition of learning.
6. Collect, manage and use funds pedagogical professional training in accordance with current regulations.
7. level and manage the certificate of pedagogical training for each object in the correct degree of regulation, the certificate of the system of national education. ".
10. Article 17 is amended and supplemented as follows: "article 17. Funding of training 1. The enrichment facility is collecting school fees of objects to cover training costs for activities improving pedagogy under the regime of autonomy, responsible for finance.
2. The basis of fostering responsible management, accounting and settlement funding improving education according to the current rules. ".
11. Article 19 is amended and supplemented as follows: "article 19. The complaint, denouncing All organizations, individuals have the right to complain, report on activity violated the provisions of the basis of fostering, about fraud of learners, about violations in the implementation of the program, in the process of organization and management of training and in the collection, the cost of upgrading. The resolution of complaints, accusations are made according to the current rules. ".
12. Article 20 be amended and supplemented as follows article 20 ". Handle violation of organization or individual would violate rules in professional training depending on the extent to which teachers were disciplined, administrative sanction, or prejudice the criminal responsibility, if the violations causing damage to indemnification under the provisions of the law. ".
Article 2. Office Manager, Director and teacher, managers of institutions, the heads of the relevant units of the Ministry of education and training, the head of the institution to be given the task of pedagogical training is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
Article 3. This circular is effective from 25 August 2012./.