Number: 91 /2012/TT-BQP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, July 26, 2012
IT ' S SMART
B an execution It ' s about the work of literature, archives, and document security in the military.
Root Come on Law of the Executive Committee of the Law on 3 June 2008;
Archived from the law in 2011;
The French Base for the Protection of the State Secret Service in 2000;
Base of Protocol 110/2004/ND-CP April 8, 2004 of the publication of the Protocol; Decree No. 09 /2010/NĐ-CP February 8, 2010 amendment, adding some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 110/2004/ND-CP April 8, 2004 of the Government of the Office of the Office;
Base of Protocol 104 /2008/NĐ-CP 16 September 2008 by the Government Regulation, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Defence;
At the request of the Chief of Staff of the Ministry of Defense;
The Minister of Defense issued the Department of Issued Information on the Work of the Office, Archives and secure documents in the Army,
1. Charter of the Executive Office issued with Decision No. 15 /QĐ-QP on 19 January 1981 by the Minister of Defense;
2. The Code of Privacy Protection issued by Decision No. 1602 /QĐ-BQP on August 4, 2000 of the Secretary of Defense;
3. Chapter I, IV, V, VI of the Board Regulation and administrative administrative management issued by Decision No. 1. 206 /2005/QĐ-BQP December 20, 2005 by the Secretary of Defense;
4. Number Decision 127 /2008/QĐ-BQP September 9, 2008 by the Secretary of Defense for storage management;
5. Number Decision 162 /2008/QĐ-BQP December 15, 2008 by the Secretary of Defense for the management and use of the seal.
The Office of the Ministry of Defense is responsible for the organization's implementation of this ./.
KT . MINISTER.
General Lê Nu Germany
About the writing, archives and document security in the military.
(The Board is attached to the Digital Information 91 /2012/TT-BQP July 26, 2012 by the Ministry of Defense)
Chapter I. ..
This statute rules the management and operational activities of the Office of the Office, archives, and security of documents in the Army:
1. Text Work: Redaction and enacrodiation; text management, coming; filing and filing categories; managing and using seals.
2. Work storage: Collum collection, document; editing, define value, statistics, test, preserve, and document usage.
3. Document security: Identitiate density, loss of honey, document security; secret catalog; manage confidential documents; secure information technology device data; secure information in relation to foreign partners.
This statute is applied to the agencies, units, party organizations, youth unions, defense unions, women ' s assembly, businesses, associations (later collectively known as agencies, units) and individuals involved in the work of the Office of the Office, Archives, and Assemblies. Security documents in the Army.
In this Regulation, the words below are understood as follows:
1. The administrative text is the document issued by the agency, the unit issued to administer, run, resolve the work of responsibility due to the rule of law.
2. The specialized text is the text that reflects the content of the industry as: Political work; combat; training; military confrontation; science, technology; basic building; economics; finance, accounting; judiciary; insurance, health.
3. The document is the material that is formed during the operation of the agency, the unit, the individual.
Documents include: Text, project, design drawings, maps, research works, books, statistics; negation, film positive; tape, record disc, recording; electronic documentation; literary works; artwork; books, journals, journals, memoirs, memoirs, records, records, records, records, records, records, records, records, and books. writing material; painting or print; other publications and other items.
4. The coming text is the document of the agency, the unit and the other individual sent in.
5. The text is the document due to the agency, the unit issued.
6. Text manuscripts are the written or machine-written, formed in the process of drafting a text.
7. The original text is a complete version of the content, the body format, the unit, the organization, and has the direct signature of the competent person.
8. The text itself is a complete version of the content, the format of the text and the body, the unit, the organization.
9. The main medical copy is the full copy, precisely the content of the text and is presented in accordance with the regulatory format. The main medical copy must be made from the original or the main.
10. The copy of the copy is a full copy, exactly the content of the text, which is done from the main medical copy and is presented in accordance with the regulatory format.
11. The quotation is a copy part of the content of the text and is presented in accordance with the regulatory format. The quotation must be made from the main.
12. Signs that are the signature guarantees of content, format, and text presentation techniques.
13. The profile is a collection of texts, documents related to one another on one problem, one incident, a particular object or having one (or some) general characteristics such as: The type of text type, the text issue body, the time of the issue formed in the course of the course. see, solving the work of the functional range, the task of an organ, unit, or an individual.
14. The profile is the collection and arrangement of text, the document formed during the tracking process, solving the work into a case according to certain principles and methods.
15. The profile category is a list of profile names that need to be established in the year of work.
16. The archive document is a valuable document serving practical activities, scientific research, history selected for storage.
Archives include: The original, the main version; in the absence of the original, the main version is replaced by the legal copy.
17. The traditional archive document is paper material, film, photo, tape recorder, recording.
18. The electronic storage document is the document created in the form of data message, formed during the operation of the agency, unit, and individual, selected for storage or as the data message digitiled from the stored material on objects bearing the form of the data. Other news.
19. The electronic document filing is a collection of related electronic documents on one problem, one incident, a particular object formed during the tracking process, addressing the work of the functional range, the mission of the agency, unit and fish, and the work of a person. Yeah,
20. The electronic document filing is the application of technical measures of information technology aimed at linking electronic materials that form during the tracking process, addressing the work of functional range, the task of the agency, unit, organization, and the organization of the project. Personal file.
21. The storage font is the entire storage document formed during the operation of the agency, unit, organization or individual.
22. The agency store is the organization that performs the storage operation on the storage material of the agency, the unit.
23. The current repository is the site of the preservation, which uses the document deadline of the agency, the unit.
24. The dedicated archive is where document preservation is built under the standard of state regulation.
25. The secret is the news of the incident, the work, the document, the material, the location, the time, the words that have important content in the military sector, the defense needs to be kept secret, if the route will be harmful to the defense, military and military affairs of the State and the Army.
26. The secret catalog is the enumerate of classified information, the Secret, the Secret of the Agency, the issued unit with the authority to decide.
27. Identitiate of the density is the basis of the secret catalog of the agency, the unit, the extent of the harm if the document is exposed, the common range to determine the density for each text, document.
28. The password reduction is to change the level of the secret of the text, the document has been previously determined.
29. The security is deleting the previously defined density of the text, the document.
Section 1. REDACTION AND B A N ADMINISTRATIVE
1. The text of the rule of law: Law, ordinance, resolution, decree, decision-making, private, private.
2. Administrative text of: Resolution, decision, directive, statute, regulation, notification, guidance, program, plan, project, project, project, contract, contract, report, text, power, public office, record, copyright, copyright, copyright, copyright, copyright, copyright, agreements, certificates, authorization papers, public papers, referrers, invitations, credentials, records, papers, coupons, coupons, text votes (for simple matter), solution The job, the coupons, the coupons, the mail.
3. Professional text: Command, orders, determination, diagonation, maps, drawings, patterns of business, text, certificate, card.
4. The Party ' s text consists of: Political strategist, Party charter, strategy, resolution, decision, directive, conclusion, regulation, regulation, regulation, guidance, notification, statement, statement, statements, reporting, planning, planning, program, programme, project, project, the presentation, the work, the text, the presentation, the certificate, the travel paper, the sabre, the coupons, the coupons.
5. The text of the youth delegation, the union, women including: Decree, decision, charter, report, plan, work, text.
1. The format and the technical presentation of the law of law and administrative text are on the provisions of the Secretary of Defense.
2. The technical and technical presentation of the Department of Defense by the Ministry of Defense's executive authority, which is unified with the Office of the Ministry of National Defense of the Ministry of Defence, review, decision.
3. The Party's text and text presentation techniques follow the guidelines of the Office of the Central Military Commission.
4. The format and technical presentation of the youth delegation, the women 's assembly, the Army Youth Committee, the Army Women' s Board and the National Defence Corps Board, united with the Office of the Ministry of National Defense of the Administrative Directorate of the Political Bureau.
Base on the property, job content, head of the agency, the unit assigned to the collective or individual drafted or presiding over the text editor in the following sequence:
1. Identilocate the form, content, density, urgency and range of common;
2. Gather documents, process information related to content that needs redaction;
3. Text drafting organization;
4. The organization takes the opinion of relevant agencies, units and individuals (the case of text with relevant content);
5. Research, further comments to complete the draft;
6. Test, legal and physical appraisal, presentation techniques;
7. The authorities have the authority to review, sign the board.
1. The draft text must be due to the person with the authority to sign the browse text. The writer must take a thorough review of the content, decide the density, the urgency (if any), the common range of the text.
2. The case of repairs, the added text manuscript that has been approved must report the review of the review text, the decision.
1. The recipient of the draft, document for typing, clones must register on the Register Register, copy the text (Form 08, Appendix I); the correct typing content is approved, correct, and the specified text presentation technique. The case of discovery has a misstatement or is not clear in the manuscript that must ask the unit, the individual drafted or the editor of that draft;
2. Text text, document when struck, why should the request be delivered to the requested person, the recipient must be signed into the Register, copy of the document, document.
3. Great to keep the text content secret, document; execute the machine, clone in the correct number of approved copies, the time that the contract has been made.
1. The unit commander or text editor must examine the content, legitimacy, guarantee, and must be held accountable to the signor and before the law on the text content.
2. The Chief of the Office, Head of the Administrative (where there is no Office), who is given the responsibility (in charge of the office) must examine the format, the text presentation technique, sign assurance and must be held accountable to the signor and before the law of fitness. Yes, text presentation techniques.
1. The Agency, the unit that performs according to the prime minister
a) The commander of the agency, the unit with the authority to sign all the documents of the agency, the unit issued. The commander of the agency, the unit that can be delivered to his deputy, signed instead (KT.) The documents of the field are assigned in charge and some text under the jurisdiction of the Commander, the deputy assistant instead of the Chief of the Agency, The unit and before the law.
b) The political body, the politician, has the authority to sign documents of party work, political work. The Commissioner, the politician can give the rank of his deputy (KT.) the documents of the field are assigned in charge. The deputy assistant was instead held accountable to the Political Commissioner, the Governing Body, the unit and before the law.
c) The commander, the commissate, the Governing Body, the unit may authorize the command of a number of units directly under the authorship of the authorship (TUQ.) or the signing of the order (TL.) some types of text. The delivery of the authorized authority or the order of the order must be specified in particular in the statute of operations or regulation of the Office of the Office of the agency, the unit. The person who is signed to the authorized authority or signed an order is not authorized again to the other. The text of the authorship of the authorized (or signed order) in the form and seal of the authority, the proxy unit.
2. The agency, the unit that performs in the collective mode: Leader of the agency, the unit on behalf (TM.) the collective of the body ' s offices, the issue unit, the deputy and the other leadership members are on behalf of the collective, signing on to the authorized text. of the leadership and the texts of the field assigned to the charge.
3. The scribe must sign the right authority and be responsible for the texts he signed. The signature in the text must be true with the registered signature template; do not use pencils, red ink or other prone inks to sign text.
1. The replica forms: The main medical copy, the copy of the copy and the quotation.
2. The replica is composed of: Agency name, copy of the text; number, copy of the copy; place and date, month, year of star; office, surname and signature of the competent person; the body of the body, the text star unit; the recipient. The number of copies is individually numbered and registered, managed on the Register Register, print copy (Form 08, Annex I).
3. The copy of the text must be decided by the agency, the unit or the authorized person. The "classified" text must be agreed upon by the text of the agency, the unit issued. The copy must be registered, managed as the main version.
4. The text copy of the full presentation of the determinate elements at paragraph 2 This has a legal value as the main one.
Section 2. MANAGE TEXT
1. Check, register, and seal the text.
2. Transfer and monitor the text.
3. Save and engage the text.
1. All the text from the agency, the original unit must be taken to the Office for registration, management.
2. The document is responsible for the final examination of the format and text presentation techniques to detect errors and messages for the unit or the editor of the repair text prior to the procedure.
3. Record number, time of text release
4. On the Go Register (Form 05, Annex I) or enter a computer database according to the Text Information login (Form 06, Annex I).
5. Seal of the agency, unit and density, emergency (if available) into the text.
1. The registered text, which is marked as the procedure to be sent during the day, is slow to be the next working day. An hourlong text, an emergency must be sent first; the text that goes (without a density) may be moved to the site received by Fax or transferred through a specified security network.
2. Text to Text
a) Text to the letter directly, the recipient of the signing text in the Register Text Register;
b) The text sent indirectly to the packaging and paste, register and sign the text Transfer Book (Form 07, Annex I). When sending text with "Secret" content, "Secret" and important content must be accompanied by Votes (Form No. 17, Annex I);
c) The procedure to submit text: Outline the name of the agency, the number of documents and the name of the agency, the unit received. Text-based envelopes have a density level, an urgent level to close the density, an emergency corresponding to the degree of urgency, the highest density of the text in the foreskin.
d) The procedure to send text with a specified honey content specified in paragraph 2, Article 68 of this Regulation.
3. Text only sent to the agency, the unit, the individual has the responsibility to resolve. The case sent off the purpose of the settlement, such as: "To report", "To coordinate", "To Know", specify the purpose of sending in the section where the text is received.
4. Send text in the principle of direct submission. The special case must send a superior to the top level to report or subordinated directly to know.
5. The text sent to the agency, the unit without the authority to settle, the place received the right to return the deposit.
6. Officer, employees sending text charged with tracking the transfer of text and handling in time of lost cases, slow time of settlement.
1. Each text must save 2 copies, the original in the Letter, the main map in the drafting unit; the original must be stamped and arranged in the order of registration.
2. Text Attachment
a) The erroneous text of the content must be taken by the commander of the office, the unit promulgation unit with the form of text equivalent to the attachment.
b) The official error text and presentation technique is the Chief of Staff or Head of the Department (ban) Executive of the command of the agency, the unit issuing the text to be engaged.
Section 3. TEXT MANAGEMENT TO
1. Take the text coming.
2. Text Subscription to.
3. Presentation, text transfer to.
5. Watch, see, and check out the resolution of the text.
6. Text-resolution timeout.
1. Document, text, application, letter to the agency, any unit from which source must be transferred to the Office of Registration, Management. When the reception must be checked, the checkbook is on the package with the number of records in the book or the transfer and the sign; if the missing or the package is no longer intact, the time is late compared to the time of the specified envelope (Form 01, Appendix I), the report indicates. The organ, the unit, and the message for the sending of the knowledge to the timely processing.
2. When an envelope to register must the number of the records in the package with the text number in the package and the deposit (if any); if there is an inheritance, a lack or a text error check the deposit box.
3. The envelopes specify the title or the recipient ' s name, the Office is not open.
4. Get the text out of the package, stamp "Coming" (Form 02, Annex I) to the bottom line, the text sign; if this location is no longer available, then close to the vacant position on the date of the date of the issue.
1. All text to all text must be registered to the Text Registration book to (Form 003, Annex I) or input information to the computer database according to the Text Information Record (Form 04, Appendix I).
2. The unopened envelopes then the Office registers the external information and transfers to the name or the person with the name on the package. If it is in common, the recipient must transfer back to the Office for registration, management.
3. For texts that pass through Fax or via an electronic network, have to take a snapshot or print out and close the print. When a major release must be stamped and registered as a subscription procedure (the number to, the date is the number and date registered in the Fax or the transfer through the electronic network).
4. The emergency text is out of work hours, holidays, holidays.
1. Text to
a) The text to it must be promptly given to the person with the responsibility of consideration, for the text of the text; the person with the responsibility of the distribution of the opinion notes on the Text Solution. The transignor is based on the text content, the work process; the function, the task, the authority of the agency, the unit, the relevant individual for the partition of the text.
b) The text to the level of the emergency level must be registered, submitted immediately after receiving.
2. Text transfer to
a) Based on the opinion of the responsible person, the Office of the Procedulant moves to the agencies, units, individuals to resolve on the day, the slog day being the next working day.
b) The text transfer must be correct, the correct object is responsible for solving and holding the text content secret.
c) The text transfer the wrong address, where the recipient must be transferred or transferred to the agency, the unit has the responsibility to resolve (if it is to be folding) and inform the place of the deposit.
1. The commander of the agency, the unit responsible for directing the timely resolution of the text. The vice commander of the agency, the unit assigned to address the text of the text to the mandate of the Commander, and the texts from the assigned sectors.
2. Command of the agency, the unit can be assigned to the Chief of Staff, Head of the Administrative Department (where there is no Office) to review, distribute and track, and the work of the resolution of the text.
3. Agency, unit, individual responsible for solving the text must be based on the function, mission, study of text content to and proposing a settlement opinion.
a) For simple work, the proposal to resolve the resolution by the Text Resolution Sequencing (Form 18, Appendix I).
b) The work has complex content, involving many of the agencies, units, suggestions of opinion solving by job resolution coupons.
c) When the commander of the organ, the unit for the idea of directing the resolution is the unit, the individual responsible for the organization to perform in time and correct. In the text of the written opinion of a competent person, it must be specific to the direction of the directive by a different text, which cannot be taken from the original text to send it.
1. The text man comes in charge of tracking, the governor of the resolution of the text.
2. The unit commander, the department in the agency, must follow, and to examine the settlement of the text due to the unit, the department has the responsibility to resolve.
3. The Office staff is responsible for helping the distributor track down, who is the task of addressing the text of the agency, the unit.
1. The text resolution deadline comes from the date of the text to the agency, unit; in particular as follows:
a) Deal with pressing matters.
b) Address the time required by the text.
c) No more than 03 days of work, with common problems.
d) No more than 07 days of work, with complex problems, it takes a lot of opinion.
2. The case does not guarantee the time specified above, the command report requires the direction and answer to the agency, the unit that sends the text of the reason and what needs to be followed.
Section 4. PROFILE AND PROFILE CATEGORIES
1. The agency commander, the unit responsible for directing the filing and filing of the file, document to the current Archives for the agencies, the unit within the management range.
2. Chief of the Office, Head of the Administrative Office (where there is no Office) or who is charged with the task:
a) Staff to the commander of the agency, the unit in the direction, inspection, orientation and delivery of records, documents to the current Archives of the Agency, the unit of subordination;
b) The organization performs the establishment and delivery of records, documents to the current Archives at the agency, the unit itself.
3. Command units responsible for filing, managing, and handing over files into the agency's existing storage.
4. The officer, staff as a professional worker must set a profile for the work assigned to resolve.
5. The Office staff is responsible for filing a filing for the travel text file at the Office and the general work assigned; provide the means: Case cover (Form 11, Annex I), Text Item Paper (Form 12, Annex I), End Sheet (Form 13, Appendix I). I); the direction of the profile and record recall is over.
1. Base in function, mission and operation plan five of the agency, the unit, the maintenance storage security agency, in collaboration with other specialized departments that build the Profile Catalogue (Form 14, 14a, Annex I) to guide the filing of the profile in the entire body. Yes, sir.
2. The record category of the following year must be established in the last month of the previous year.
3. The base to the Profile Catalogue has been approved by the agency commander and the number of records assigned, officers, employees are assigned to file a number of files, the text item to open the profile.
1. Must reflect the correct function, the task of the agency, the unit, the individual with the profile;
2. Text, documents collected into the profile must be closely related to each other and reflect the self-making sequence of the work or presentation of the work itself;
3. The documents, documents in the profile have authenticated evidence (signatures, seals) and have relative preservation deadlines.
1. Open the profile;
2. Collum text, document forms during the tracking process, which address the work put into the profile;
3. Text arrangement, document in the profile;
4. Text Statistics, Document in Case to Text Table;
5. End and profile.
1. The profile ends when the work has been resolved. If the end of the year is not over, that record number is transferred next year.
2. When the case is over, the end of the year the filing of the filing must check, arrange the documents, documents in the profile and serve as the table procedure for the Agency Archives.
Section 5. MANAGE AND USE SEALS
1. The agencies, units in the organizational system of the Ministry of National Defense from the independent battalion level, the regiment level and the equivalent return.
2. The businesses are in the Department of Defense; for the Company, the Ministry of Defence must hold the dominant shares.
3. Youth delegation organizations, unions, women in the Army.
4. Military Courts, Military Examination, Criminal Investigation, Security Investigation, Defense Attache, Enforcement Agency, Inspector, Directorate of Government.
5. Some of the agencies, the unit that granted the authority to establish permission.
1. The defense minister decided to allow the use of the seal of the agencies, the regiment-level unit and the equivalent to return.
2. The Chief of General Staff decided to allow the use of the seal of the agencies, the independent battalion level unit and the equivalent.
3. The President of the Political Bureau decided to allow the use of the seal of the youth delegation, the union, the women.
1. The Minister of Defense regulates the seal of the agencies, units in the Army; except for the seal of the organs, the unit of Section 2, this.
2. The seal of the Ministry of Defence, the National Defence Academy; the Military Courts, the Military Examination Institute, the Enforcement Agency, the Defence Inspecship; the Defence Attactions, the Government Board, and the businesses that follow the provisions of the law.
1. The seal shape: The seal of the organs, the unit is the circular seal. The face of the seal has three conceits of conceit, in the order of the inside; the external line and the second line are close; the line is only in bold, two lines in the line.
2. The diameter of the seal
a) The diameter of the seal
-The seals and the equivalent: 37 mm.
-The seal of the military, the military, the legion, the army, the army, the academy, the officer field and the equivalent: 36 mm.
-The rank seal, the division, the provincial military command, the Central City and the equivalent of 35 mm.
-The rank of regiment, the military command of the district, the county, the town, the city, the city, and the equivalent of 34 mm.
-The seal of the battalion, the youth union, the union, the women: 32 mm.
-Small record: 23 mm.
b) The distance between the two external lines and the path in
-Type 35-37 mm in diameter: 5 mm.
-Type 32-34 mm in diameter: 4 mm.
-23 mm diameter: 3 mm.
1. The mark of the regiment and the equivalent of being in the middle is the Army of Vietnam ' s Army Corps; between the two lines outside and the line in the content is as follows:
a) The seal of the organs, the unit of the Ministry of Defense: Part on the Ministry of Defense; the lower part of the name, the unit using the seal. Two sections are separated by two five-pointed stars.
b) The seal of the organs, the remaining unit: The section on the name of the organ, the unit above directly; the lower part etched the name, the unit using the seal. Two sections are separated by two five-pointed stars.
2. The independent and equivalent battalion rank in the middle of the unit name uses the seal; between the two external lines and the path in which the content is as follows:
a) The seal of the unit of the two levels of management: The section on the etching of the agency name, the upper unit; the bottom of the organ name, the direct management unit. Two sections are separated by two five-pointed stars.
b) The seal of the unit belonging to a management level: The section on the etching of the agency, the management unit; the bottom has a five-pointed star.
3. The seal of the youth delegation, the union, women in the middle of the naming of the Executive Committee using the seal; between the two lines outside and the line in which the contents are as follows:
a) The seal of the youth organization: Part on the Youth League of Ho Chi Minh; the lower part of the name of the agency, the management unit. Two sections are separated by two five-pointed stars.
b) The seal of the union organization
-The union organization belongs to two levels of management: The section on the etching of the upper management body; the section under the name of the agency, the direct management unit. Two sections are separated by two five-pointed stars.
-The union organization belongs to a management level: The section above the name of the superior governing body; the bottom has a five-pointed star.
c) The seal of the women's organization: Part on the Association of Vietnam Women; the bottom of the name, the upper management unit. Two sections are separated by two five-pointed stars.
1. The seal must correct the correct name, the unit used by the decision to establish.
2. The inscription on the seal with the Army of Vietnam ' s Army Corps is the print of flowers, with legs, enough marks. The five-wing star separates the size and size of the letters between the two external lines and the inner line.
3. The inscription on the seal does not have the Army of Vietnam ' s Army as a flower print, no legs, enough marks. The five-wing star separates the size and size of the letters between the two external lines and the inner line.
4. The organ name, the unit with multiple letters, is allowed to write down a number of letters, but must make sure it is clear.
1. The seal carries the official title of the agencies, units
a) There must be a decision to establish and allow the use of the seal of the jurisdiction;
b) The proposed text of the Military Administration/BTTM.
2. The seal of businesses
a) There must be a decision to establish and allow the use of the seal of the jurisdiction;
b) Business registration certification or operating registration certificate, investment license, branch-based license;
c) The proposed text of the Military/BTTM Military Administration.
3. The seal of youth delegation, union, women and women.
a) There must be a decision to establish and give permission to use the seal of the Chair of the Political Directorate;
b) The proposed text of the Army Youth Board, the Defence Corps Board; the Army Women's Board.
1. The seal is distorted, translated, worn, or broken, or broken in need to be altered, and the office of the Ministry of Defense has the text to offer the Office of Defense in exchange. The text of the request is to change the seal, which is necessarily the one that offers the remediation of the next direct closure.
2. The missing one, the body, the unit of the Defense Ministry must have a written statement of the reason, proposed to rectify and have to announce the destruction of the missing seal. The seal must have its own sign to distinguish it from the missing seal.
3. Add a second wet seal, the miniature seal, the floating seal that must be granted the right to form a written authority. The office, the department of Defense, must have the recommended text to grant the authority to review, decide.
1. Within 10 working days, since the date of the decision to establish and allow the use of the seal of the competent authority, the Department of Military/BTTM must have the text of the Office of the Ministry of Defense etching the seal for the agencies, units.
2. The mark of the seal
a) The proposed text of 1 to 3 seals: Within the three working days, (after the date of receiving the text and records), the Office of the Defense Ministry is responsible for corrects and informing the agency, the unit to receive.
b) The proposed text from the four seals returns: the office of the Ministry of Defense will be based on a specific case to solve.
3. The stamp charge:
a) The stoking fee for the agencies, units issued by the Office of the Defense Ministry.
b) The stoking cost for businesses used by the business to use the seal. The specific level of procurement under the current regulation of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Public Security.
1. The seal manager
a) The Secretary of Defense unified the management, using the types of seals in the military.
b) Command of the agencies, the unit responsible to the Minister of Defense and before the law on the management, use the seal of the agency and the subordinated units.
c) The Security Agency stores the ranks responsible for the command of the management and the use of the seal of the agency, the unit itself.
2. Managing the Stamp Carving
a) This is a strict prohibition against the organs, the self-bearing unit, or the introduction of the military facilities outside of the army to carve the seal.
b) The Office of the Ministry of Defence (storage security room) is responsible for engraing and guiding management, using the types of seals specified at Article 28, this Statutor.
c) Where the seal must ensure safety, secrecy, and strict regulation. At the end of the work, the seal is fixed or is carved into the closet, the safe is locked and sealed.
3. The stamp management responsibility
a) All seals of the agency, the unit must be managed to focus on the storage security agency and managed by the Office staff. Where you don't have the Secretary of State, the agency, the unit assigned to a manager.
b) The seal is used only at the office of the Security Service, unit. When not used, the seal must enter the cabinet, the safe is locked and sealed.
c) The required case must bring the seal out of the work room (e.g., carry a picnic, to switch the seal) must be given the command of the agency, the unit for permission.
d) The person who is given the seal manager must regularly preserve and do not deform the seal; the detection of a missing seal, the seal needs to be altered to report the command; be accountable to command and before the law on the preservation and use of the law. The seal of the organ, the unit.
4. Use the seal
a) Every organ, the unit only uses a seal bearing the official name. The case should be added to the same content as the first seal then a decision to allow for the authority of the authority to distinguish it from the first seal.
b) The organ, the unit with a degree function, the certificate, the certificate, was used to add a floating seal, a miniature seal to serve for a career, but a decision to allow for the authority of the authority, and the contents of the seal to be the same as the child. The body's wet, unit.
c) The body, unit when using the new seal must inform the agencies, the unit has a new seal template; strictly banning the use of the 2 new seals and the old seal.
d) Project Management Board, Board of Directors, Board, Board of the Board to use the seal under the establishment decision of the competent rank.
The person who is given the manager and uses the seal must stamp the text, the agency's papers, the unit when it's clear, valid signatures. Strictly prohibition on uncontent paperwork, no signature or signature is not valid. Do not give a seal to another person without the command of the agency, the unit allows.
e) ink to seal the consistency using fresh red.
a) The delivery, the identification of the right stamp from the security agency that stores the guarantees. The recipient of the seal must have the ID and the recommendation of the agency, the unit. Delivery, receipt of the script (Form 19, Appendix I). The border is made up of two copies, with the one holding a copy, the recipient of a copy; the introduction paper must be attached to the side of the transaction.
b) The case that the recipient of the seal is not a clerkworker, a security officer must be granted a proxy authority and the place where the seal must be filed, sealed, and when it comes to the right unit to hand it over to the office, the security of the agency, the authorization unit.
6. Transport of the seal: The transport of the seal on the road must stay careful, always to the human side, not give to the other to keep or bring home and be responsible for ensuring the safety of the seal.
1. Save the Sign: Office of the Ministry of Defense (Archive Security Bureau) registration and permanent storage of the carved seals, issued to the agencies, units.
2. recall, delivery of seals no longer worth using
a) The seal of the agency, the unit with the decision to dissolve, split, merge, convert the mission; the seal of the Code of Defense; the seal has the decision to revoking the authority; the seal has to be revoked, handed over to the agency. level up directly as soon as the new identification and submission to the Office of the Defense Ministry is at least 10 days, since the date is allowed to use the new seal.
b) The organs, units of the Ministry of Defence, must hand over the unvalued seal to the Office of the Office of the Defense of Defense at the rate of 10 days (for the site of Hanoi under 500 km) and 30 days (for the site of the Hanoi from 500 km or more), since the date of the recovery.
c) When the seal is delivered, it must be written. The border was made up of two copies; the side of the deal held one copy.
3. Cancel the seal with no use value:
a) Office of the Ministry of Defence (Archives) is responsible for the destruction of the seals that no longer value the use of the organs, units of the entire army.
b) The subsection of the seal consists of: Head of the Security Security Department/VPBQP, security officer cadres, stamp staff.
c) When the seal of the seal must be set to the Stamp Receipt (Form 20, Appendix I) has the accompanying mark and has sufficient signatures of the members. The receipt of the seal must be stored permanently.
Section 1. STORAGE ORGANIZATION
The system hosting the Army in the Army consists of: Agency storage, operating storage and dedicated storage (Annex II).
1. The agency store is held in the agencies, the independent operating unit (the agency, the established decision-making unit; which has its own functional, task, and organizational organization; there is its own account; there are seals and the security organization stored on it). ).
2. The existing storage is held in the agency, the unit has independent operating units.
4. The dedicated archive is held in the Ministry of Defense, Directorate II, Navy Corps, Border Defence Command and the military districts.
1. Verify the storage font
a) The institutions, the regimen and the equivalent of becoming the established decision of the competent level; have their own functional, task, and organizational organization; there are its own accounts; there are seals and the security organization holding their own archives. during the operation of the agency, the unit was established as a storage font.
b) The document of a stored font must be concentrated, unified at the storage of an agency, unit. The stored font name is the name of the agency, the unit that forms the document.
2. The document component of a storage font
a) Document by the agency, the unit that forms the original storage font;
b) The documents of the agencies, the other units sent to be directly related to the function, the mission of the agency, the unit formation of the storage font.
1. Verify the personal storage font
The document has a value formed during the activities of the Minister of Defense, leadership, commander of the agencies, units of the Ministry of Defense; scientists, writers, poets, journalists, and musicians in the Army identified as the font of the United States. It's personal.
2. Personal storage fonts
a) Records, documentation reflects the body, career and activities of the individual;
b) The handwritten manuscript, the printable print, the scientific work, the writing, letters from the exchange;
c) Film, photo; tape, record disc, recording; electronic material;
d) Works, personal articles;
Publications, documents collected by the individual.
Section 2. COLLECT, MANAGE RECORDS, DOCUMENTS
1. The person assigned to the settlement, which tracks the work of the agency, the unit responsible for filing the case of the work being delivered and filing files, documents to the agency archives; before retirement, the job or transfer of another business is full of files, The document for the person with the responsibility of the agency, the unit.
2. Command of the agencies, the unit responsible for managing the storage material of the agency, unit; direction, inspection, direction of filing, and file filing, document to the Agency Archives.
Command of the body's subordinate units, the unit responsible for organizing the implementation of the filing, the preservation and filing of the records, the unit's documents into the Archives.
1. In the 01-year period, since the end of the job, except for basic building materials;
2. In the three-month period, since the date of the work being decided on the profile, the basic building document.
In the unit case, the individual has the need to retain the profile, the document that has been to the filing to serve the work must be led, the agency commander, the unit agreed, and must set up the Case Category, the document that retains the deposit to the Archives. The time of retention of the case, the unit ' s documents, the individual is not more than 02 years, since the date of the filing deadline.
1. The period of filing records, documents in the Agency Archives
a) Archives of the regiment and equities: 05 years; since the end of the work year;
b) Archives of the agencies, units of the Directorate General, Department of Defense, and equivalent: 10 years, since the end of the year.
2. The deadline for storing document records in the Current Archives
a) The current and the equivalent of 10 years, since the end of the year;
b) The current archive of the agencies, the unit directly within the Ministry of Defense: 15 years, since the end of the year.
3. The deadline for filing of records, documents in the dedicated Archive: 30 years, since the end of the work year, unless the document has not been unsolved and the document is still available.
1. The unit, the individual delivery case, the document that is responsible for fining the profile of the finished work, the case statistics on the Case Table, the filing document (Form 02, Annex III), and the delivery into the Agency Archives.
2. The agency Archives, Current Archives and Dedicated Archive is responsible for receiving records, documents, and redactions, receiving records, documents.
3. Table of records, file documents and protocols, receive records, documents set up to 02 copies; in order of 1 copy of 1 copy.
1. Two or more agencies, the merged unit into one file, the agency 's document, which units to form the agency' s own storage font, that unit and submit to the new agency ' s storage. Files, unresolved documents are kept to solve.
2. The unit, the unit split into two or more agencies, the new unit, the whole profile, the document before the split is established as a separate storage font for delivery into the storage of the upper-level body directly. The records, the unresolved documents are related to the agency, which unit is administered by the agency, that unit manages.
3. Agency, unit of dissolution, the whole profile, the document must submit to the database ' s storage on the direct basis.
4. Businesses convert ownership of ownership to a holding company, before the conversion, the entire profile, the document must be handed over to the database's storage directly.
1. The electronic storage document is defined in value, the preservation of the time and the implementation of the transaction to the storage as for the traditional storage document.
2. The electronic storage document when delivered into the archive must be held in the management of storage databases by regulation, standards, methods of the state governing body for storage.
3. When transferring the electronic storage document to the storage, the profile must continue to reflect the content, structure and context that has been formed. The profile must be protected from damage or destructive behaviors, changes; the data is not changed, deleted or lost. Prior to the delivery of the database archives the levels must examine the quality of the technical quality to ensure the requirements for the legal calculation, authenticity, integrity, and usage of the profile.
4. The process of collecting electronic storage material into storage
a) Notice for the agency, unit and individual in terms of the filing of the transaction records;
b) Unity on demand, means, structure and format transfer;
c) Transaction the document and the accompanying document;
d) Check to ensure that the records received enough and correct categories; the form and structure as agreed; the exact link to the metadata with the profile; the search engine, the accompanying use; the viral test;
Storing files on mobile vehicles and isolation for about 1 months, check the virus again;
e) Move the profile from the insulation vehicle to the preservation site; complete the case about the transfer of the electronic archives into the storage.
Section 3. EDIT PROFILE, DOCUMENT
1. The agency commander, the unit responsible for directing, organizes the editing of the records, documents within the management range. A career in case editing, documents according to the Office of the Office of the Defense Department.
2. The principle of profile editing, the document must take the storage font unit as the basis, must ensure the integrity of the storage font.
1. Research, survey of the storage font document required to correct;
2. Write a summary of the history unit history and the storage font history;
3. Gather, add the missing document of the storage font;
4. Select and build a document classification method;
5. Divide the document according to the selected method; the combination determines the value for each case, document;
6. Complete case and file editor;
7. Build and complete the search engine;
8. Statistics the records, document expiration of the Council's value that determines the value of the review document, the authorship report allows the destruction to be specified;
9. The end of the orthography work and the table of documents about the preservation site.
1. Be classified according to the principle of storage service;
2. Be defined for the preservation deadline;
3. The profile is finalised and systemized;
4. There is a Case Table (Form No. 04, Annex III), Text Table (Form 05 Annex III), the search database;
5. Set up the Full Document Category (Form 10a, Annex III).
Section 4. DEFINE G I DOCUMENT THERAPY
1. Define the value of the document that must guarantee the principle of political, historical, comprehensive and synthetic principles.
2. Define the value of the document implemented in accordance with the system method, functional analysis, task, information, and material usage.
3. Define the value of the document to be based on the following basic standards:
a) Content of the document;
b) The location of the agency, unit and individual form the document;
c) The meaning of the event, time and location of document formation;
d) The level of the integrity of the storage font;
The form of the document;
e) The physical condition of the document.
1. The permanent preservation document is a meaningful document and the value does not depend on the time. Permanent preserved documentation includes documentation that reflects the function, the primary mission of the agency, the unit.
2. The preserved warranty document is the non-paragraph 1 document, this and is determined the term of preservation from 70 years or more.
3. Document out of the value required to destroy is the document with duplicate information or has expired the warranty period and is no longer necessary for practical, scientific research, history.
4. Define the warranty deadline for each profile, the document must be done according to Digital. 15 /2012/TT-BQP February 21, 2012, by the Secretary of Defense of the Defense of the Defense of the Defense of the Defense of the Ministry of Defense, the documentation is common in the operation of the agencies, the military unit.
1. The council determines the value of the document to be held at the division level and the equivalent to return. The Council determines the value of the body's document, which unit is led by the leader, the commander of the agency, the unit that decides to form and dissolve itself upon completion of the mission.
2. The mission of the Council determines the value of the document
a) Research, consulting to lead, agency commander, unit in determining the deadline of preservation, selection of documents delivered to the storage of the upper body;
b) Review, through the portfolio of documents that are out of value to offer the authority to decide for the destruction by regulation;
c) Consider, through documents that have changed the density to offer competent authorities to decide to reduce honey, address the document.
3. The composition of the Council determines the value of the document
a) Chief of the Office or Deputy Chief Commander (where there is no Office) of the agency, the unit as its chairman;
b) In charge of the storage of the agency, the unit as secretary;
c) The organ representative, the unit with documentation, as a commissioner;
d) Representative of the Security Council as commissioner;
The agency is on the board as a commissioner.
4. In charge, the task of Council members determines the value of the document
a) the president of all the activities of the Council;
b) The secretary in coordination with the agency, the unit with a portfolio document, a document with a value to deliver to the storage of the upper body; List of files, documents run out of value to recommend destruction; List of documents that need to lose, secure, and build. the text of the council;
c) The members of the study, for the opinion and through the text offer text have the authority to decide.
1. Command of the agencies, the unit that decides to allow the operation to be canceled, the document expires after being reviewed by the Council for the review of the review document and the President of the Council determines the value of the document recommended by writing.
2. The agencies, the unit that does not have the Council determine the value of the document only to destroy the records, the duplicate document, the document due to the agency, the other unit sent to not be related to the function, the unit ' s mission.
3. File cancelation runs out of value
a) The decision to establish the Council determines the value of the document;
b) The catalogue of the document is out of value; the sheet and the presentation of the document expires;
c) The Council of the Council meeting defines the value of the document; the appraisal of the appraisal meeting (if any);
d) The text of the appraisal, please the opinion of the agency, the unit;
) Appraisal, for the opinion of the agency, the competent unit;
e) The decision to cancel the document expires (Form 10, Appendix III);
g) The table of documents that destroy;
h) The full document of the document is out of value (Form 11, Annex III).
4. The file cancelate all the value stored, preserved at the agency, the unit with a 20-year destruction document, since the date of the cancellation.
Section 5. STATISTICS, DOCUMENT ARCHIVES
1. The archives of the agencies, the unit must be statistics in the digital system, statistical database, storage management.
2. Statistical system systems, storage document management:
a) The protocol, the records, the documents;
b) The filing item, the filing document;
c) Storage (Form 3, Annex III).
d) Case entries;
The text of the text;
e) Document entry (Form 06, Annex III);
g) Document book (Form 07, Annex III);
h) The Register reads the profile, document (Form 08, Appendix III);
i) The request to read (copy) document (Form 09, Appendix III).
The agencies, the unit must regularly check, file the profile, the document is managing. Every year, the total inventory is required, the complete filing document, the existing archive document, especially the classified document.
Section 6. DOCUMENT PRESERVATION
1. Commander of the agencies, the unit is responsible for the layout of the documentation; the equipment, the necessary means (such as: The price, the document cabinet, the pair, the box, the file cover; the rooms, the fire, the fire, the explosion) and the implementation of the technical measures to protect. Safe, secure, and efficient use of storage.
The archive so that the document must be deployed in a dry, open place, far away from where the material is flammable, explode; and there must be internal, in, room provision, fire, and fire; doors, and gates, and windows must be made of iron.
The staff stores the organs, the unit must carry out a document of the sanitation of the document; there must be room, anti-termites, insects, molds, and other damaging agents.
1. The electronic storage document must be preserved as a guarantee of authenticity, reliability, integrity, which is able to access and switch over time in an electronic environment.
2. Store the agencies, the unit reserves the right to use technical measures to the electronic records, if it is necessary to make that electronic profile easy to read, easy to store and be easy to classify but must ensure no changes in the content of that electronic record.
3. The means of storing electronic records with a long or permanent value must be stored in the storage environment with air conditioning 24/24 hours and temperature, the humidity is controlled at 18%. o C + 2 o C and RH 40% + 5% respectively. Frequently check patterns to ensure integrity and accessibility. If there is any downgrade expression, the records must be saved as soon as possible. Normally, the timing of the vehicle ' s backup has to be established over a period of less than 10 years.
Section 7. USING ARCHIVE DOCUMENTATION
1. The agencies, units and individuals have the right to use the archives to serve the scientific, historical and other key needs according to the regulation of the law.
2. The responsibility of the agency, unit and individual when using the document
a) The case of records of records, text entries, databases or storage instructions, the number of documents to subscribe to a request for reading, copy of the document;
b) To keep the document secret; not repair, deleting, marking into the document; not to overlook, tear the document, and accept the rules specified when using the document;
c) When there is a request for a copy of the document, it must be paid for storage.
3. The responsibility of the storage of agencies, units
a) The grant has the authority to approve and provide documentation for the user to use;
b) Proclamation, introduction, ensuring favorable conditions for the study, use of archivable material;
c) Building an authorship that enforces the rules, which rules the use of the archives.
1. The document is introduced, the publication must serve the road, the chairman, the Party ' s policy, the law of the State.
2. Command of the agencies, units and individuals to be accountable to the law on the documents he published.
3. The publication of the document is related to the state secret, the military secret implementation of the regulations on the secret protection work of the Party, the State and the Army.
4. When introducing or extracts the archives must record the origin of the land, place of preservation, guarantee the rights of the author and other rights as prescribed by the law.
1. The authority to allow the reading, star, certificate of archivisor to the electronic storage document is done as for the traditional storage document.
2. The electronic storage document of the restricted category used does not serve on a wide network.
3. The device, the electronic document storage device, of the limited category used, is not connected to the wide network.
4. The software that serves management and exploitation work uses the electronic storage document that follows the instructions of the State Office and Archives.
1. The person to the study, using the document at the storage of the agencies, the unit must have the identification and presentation of the agency, the local government where the residence is located.
2. Introduction or public office due to the command of the regiment and the equivalent to the sign (if a military officer, a defense officer); for the leadership of the rank (institute) or commune (ward) and the equivalent of being signed (if an outsider).
3. Introduction or text must be noted: They name, rank rank (if any), the position, unit (locality) of the person being introduced and the purpose, requires the use of the storage document.
Section 1. DEFINE SECURITY, PASSWORD LOSS, DOCUMENT SECURITY
The document, which documents the density of the word "secret", became known as a secret document. The density of the text, the document is divided into three levels, in the low-down order of the low-down, the secret, the secret, the honey.
1. Accountability determination for text, document
a) The text editor is responsible for referring to the density, the urgency, the common range with the scribe; if the text is the "M" script, the Secret is "TM", the Secret is "TuM" at the end of the "place place" section of the text;
b) The scribe is responsible for consideration, determination of intimacy, urgency, the scope of the issue of the text, document;
c) The security of the agencies, the unit with a controlling responsibility, checks to help the scribe to stamp the extent of the density, the degree of urgency, and the common range prior to the release. The text case has the signature of the competent person who has not yet specified the right density, the storage security agency must report the sigman to review the decision.
2. The base determines the density for text, document
a) The base to the content, the urgency of the document and the reference to the secret catalog to envisage the density of the document;
b) The level of harm if the document is exposed;
c) The scope and level of the prevalence of the document.
1. Command of the agencies, the unit with the authority to decide to reduce the honey, the security of the document due to the agency, the unit issued.
2. The division-level commander and the equivalent of becoming competent to decide to reduce the honey, the security of the stored document by the agency, the Council on the recommendation of the Board to determine the value of the stored document.
Section 2. CREATE A SECRET CATALOG
1. The "Secret" secret catalog, the "secret" of the defense made by the Prime Minister's decision.
2. The Minister of Defence decides the Secret Catalogue of the "Secret" of the Ministry of Defense and the Secret Catalogue of the agencies, the unit directly under the Ministry.
3. Head of the agencies, the unit directly of the Ministry's Secret Catalogue Decision, the unit of subordination.
1. Set, change the state secret catalog
a) The commander of the agency, the base unit on the provisions of the Secret Protection, the function, the task of the agency, the unit, set up a secret manifest, the authority to review, the decision.
b) Every year, the commander of the agencies, the unit rescanning the Secret Catalogue, offers to grant the authority to modify, complement the appropriate function, the task.
2. Preset, change the secret catalog
a) The office, the Administrative Chamber (where there is no Office) in coordination with the Protection Agency at the same level of secret catalog draft;
b) Please the opinions of the units involved and complete the draft;
c) The commander of the agency, the unit that has the authority to review, decide.
Section 3. MANAGE SECRET DOCUMENTS
1. Subscription, Secret Document Management
a) The classified, Secret document must be given the agency security clerk, the registration unit to the book and management in accordance with its own mode;
b) Document envelopes with the letter "A" or specify them, the recipient name only the number, the date of the document comes and the other elements that write off the foreskin and then transfer to the person with the name or the designated person;
c) The recipient of the confidential document must be signed into the archive of the storage security agency and register it into the cadet ' s secret document management book.
2. Send Secret Documents
a) Send a confidential document, the Secret must be submitted with a deposit; the agency security, the recipient of the text, must sign the deposit and return it immediately to the sending agency.
b) Bì sent the "Secret" document, "classified" as 2 envelopes. The package is "Secret" or "classified". The outer envelope, which signs the letter "B" if it is a "secret" document, "A" if it is "classified" material.
3. Loan Secret Document
a) Officer in the agency, the unit that is loaned to the security document that is preserved in the Security of the Agency, the unit for research, uses in a specialty; on borrowing the "Secret" document, "The Secret" must be agreed upon by the agency commander, the unit that manages the classified document;
b) The agency officer, the other unit to borrow the classified document must have the introduction paper and must be agreed by the agency commander, the unit that manages the classified document;
c) When you lend a document the password must be registered to the Register for a confidential document (Form 04, Annex IV) and as a substitute (Form 05, Annex IV) to the correct location of the document; the borrower must sign the document book; must pay the correct and not For others to borrow;
d) Document "classified" only on loan at the site, not taken out of the Secret Service, unit.
The loan of the secret document between the officer and the agency, in accordance with the principle of only the person involved in the work needs to be addressed and must be signed into the transaction's confidential document manager.
1. Text, password document transferred in the agency ' s internal affairs, the unit must be transferred by the Office staff and the recipient must sign the text register.
2. Text, secret document moving outside the agency, the unit, the security clerk must give the package, paste and register into the transfer window for contact or postal personnel. When moving to the recipient, the recipient must sign and specify them, the name to the transfer window.
3. Bring the Secret Document
a) The officer on the job is carried only by the "Secret" and "Secret" documents related to the assignment of the assigned task. The "classified" document was not carried, but was only quoted as the true points needed for work;
b) The classified document carrying the work in the water must report the command of the agency, the unit for permission;
c) On the way and to the workplaces, the document is always carrying the person, not giving the person no responsibility to hold; the process of using the document must ensure secrecy, safety, not disclosure of secrets to the unconnected person.
d) The document carrying out foreign work must be determined by the Office of the Defense Ministry and the Office of the Ministry of Defense, reports the Minister of the review, the decision.
1. Prohibition of all acts of collecting, exposing, distaking, appropriation, purchasing, illegal destruction of the secret document and abuse of secret protection to cover violations of the law, breach of rights, the legitimate interests of the agency, unit and individual or impede. The task of the agency, the unit.
2. The officer, the security document management officer is equipped with a cabinet to preserve and is granted a Secret Document Register to register, manage;
3. When you receive a classified document, the cadres must register in the Register of classified documents; when transferring to another person or paying Security must ask for a sign to be signed;
4. The secret document only to be in the agency, the unit, is not brought back to its own house. The case needs to be folded, which can carry "Secret" documents, "Secret" and must report to the agency, the unit allows; at the same time, there must be strict management responsibility, secure security.
5. Document "Secret", "The Secret" must be placed in a locked iron cabinet, sealed, and managed by its own mode.
6. The secret document management officer is involved in the work of many people, if leaving the unit on a week must put in pairs, sealing and sending into the Security of the agency, the unit; when it comes back, the procedure is recoverable.
1. The secret document when the settlement must be returned to the Office, the security of the agency, the unit;
2. The confidential document, the log book at the conferences stamped the recall must be fully recovered. The event of a parliamentary person with a need to use must apply for an organization and must be a sign of the document, and must inform the security agency of the recipient of the document to register, administer.
3. When the officer cadres, the worker moves another, retirement must return full of the received documents of the Secret Service, the unit and other people ' s loans.
1. The workbook, which is used to record organizational situation, the operation of the agency, the unit;
2. Register to draft text, document of the agency, unit;
3. Register of conferences, training exercises;
4. The academic book of the cadre has a secret content record;
5. The teacher 's book has the teacher' s secret content;
6. The live register of the agencies, units;
7. Map types, unworked maps and have an impact;
8. Register, pattern of industry.
9. Audio tapes, notes, magnetic discs, CDROMs, USB, memory cards;
10. Other items.
1. Registration Method
a) The types of business documents before the grant, submit to the cadres, the agency staff must manually register and sign the full (including the commander); each time the registration, the Security staff to the Register, lend a secret document, stamp a security, mark the number. (if it ' s paper) and number.
b) The types of teaching, book-books, diagoners, maps, maps, etc. contain the information of the teachers ' secret information into the tracking, document registration, security stamp, page number, and full report.
c) The types of curriculum, lectures, learning content records, diagones, maps etc., which contain classified information from the students are registered with the security agency, which seals the security, the number of records, the primary focus for the faculty, the system (the company) management; no. It's all right.
a) The secret documents of the cadres, the agency staff were registered at the Security, when the use was fully repaid (the new level, the old recording), if there was a need to be used, the registration was borrowed; when the officer, the officer transferred from the agency, the unit had to be liquorated. The repayment of the fully stored security agency.
Where the secret document must be sent to another place or has been corrupted, the security officer must sign the register payment (votes) for registration.
b) The textbook, school, map, map, map of the academy teacher, the school contains classified information when it is done to return the stored security; when there is a need for use it is reregistered.
c) A student of the academy, the school at the end of the course, the cadres in charge of the students to meet, fully recover the number of studies, schmucts, maps containing classified information to provide adequate tables for the Security Archives, the school.
Where practitioners need documentation for research, use in units, individuals with need to register and Secure the academy archives, the school as a postal transfer procedure on the unit; the unit security agency receives the registration procedure, transfers to the public. Give it to the user.
1. Type of Secret Document
a) Only the document types that have expired all the value used, the duplicate document, the corrupted prints;
b) The honey logging book is used without further tracking; duplicate documentation;
c) A career register of disciplines after 20 years.
a) The "Honey" document by paper is allowed to sell for the basis of paper production, but must be crushed or sheared so small that it is not possible to recover;
b) The "secret" document, "classified" by paper must be burnt at a place or mashed, pruned at the site by a suitable device (if conditional) to the extent that it is not possible to recover before it is sold to the paper production facility;
c) Other sources of information must remove all information or deform to the level that cannot be restored again.
3. Procedulable procedure
a) The security agency stored from the regiment level and the equivalent of returning to the newly canceled document, after having been granted jurisdiction of the decision; for the storage document, must pass the Board to determine the value of the document;
b) When the document is to be unpublished, there is a full statim for the "Secret" document, the "classified" authorship with approval. The editorial content is clear of the destruct method and the execution, which has the signature signature of the members. The receipt of the archives at the security office for 20 years, since the day of the cancellation;
c) When the document is canceled due to a nest consisting of at least two people becoming executed, including the Security Officer;
In particular, it must be canceled immediately to keep it secret, the secret holder is entitled to self-destruct, but then have to report it in writing to the commander and be accountable to the law on the destruction of the document.
1. Request for dissemination, use of secret documents
a) Only organs, individuals directly addressed or relevant are known to be classified information within the scope of the work. It prohibits the dissemination of confidential information within the state of the state to the unaccountable person;
b) Only disseminable, access to the secret document when instructed by the agency, the unit to make or directly manage that secret document allowed;
c) The person who is assigned to understand the document must have an introduction paper of the attached organ; the introduction paper notes the content, which requires the need to find out.
2. The common person ' s responsibility, using classified information
a) The person who is given the task of disseminable classified material, must perform the right content, the right component of the summons, the common organization in the safety of safety; the theft, the theft, and the theft.
b) The person who dissembled confidential information must take strict approval of the regulations of management, preserve confidential information;
c) The study, use and publication of the confidential information in the archives must ensure the principle, the mode of security and execution by the regulation of the use and publication of the archives;
d) These types of tables, diagoners, maps, are related to state secrets, military secrets that are only flown in the prescribed place.
Section 4. DATA SECURITY IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEVICES
1. Secret data and independent confidential information storage devices (magnetic disc, hard disk, optical disc, USB, memory card, computer, computer network);
2. The storage device and when the execution of the remote information transmission (early network calculi, end, internal network transmission, equipment and software management, information storage).
1. The responsibility for data security in the information technology device
a) The commander of the agency, the unit responsible for determining the level of security and construction of the regulation using the common use of the equipment, its own unit;
b) The functional body of the ministry (such as: the Department of Protection, the Department of Mechanists, the Office of the Ministry of Defense, Information Technology Bureau) research software, providing data security solutions that are used in general, private information technology.
c) Officer, the agency officer, all the unit's provisions and the Army on the security of information technology equipment to the information technology.
2. The solution enhists data security in the information technology device.
a) to enhance the education of knowledge of responsibility and to fostering professional degree expertise in management, using data security equipment data equipment;
b) Users of the equipment and objects that carry classified information compliance with all regulations in state secret protection work;
c) Important installation of equipment and software against unauthorized access or theft of classified information to secure network security; research installation software, encryption tools of the Military Sector.
d) The "Secret" information, "The Secret" is not stored on the general information technology device.
1. Command of the agencies, the unit to specify the manager, use;
2. The relocation of the location, changing the purpose of using the information technology device must be granted the authority to decide for permission and with the strict supervision of the governing body;
3. Information technology devices containing broken classified information must be repaired at the agency, the Army unit has sufficient capacity, responsibility and authority to allow it. The case must be repaired outside the Army must have the strict supervision of the governing body.
4. Communications communications with information technology devices must use encryption software provided by the Army Corps of Engineers;
5. Information technology devices when shopping must be checked into security prior to the use of the device;
6. Do not connect the device that contains classified information (personal computers, internal networks, USB, memory cards, etc.) with devices that connect the Internet.
7. Officer, staff with the need to bring the equipment containing confidential information to work elsewhere must be given the command to allow and register with the Security of the agency, the unit.
Section 5. SECURE INFORMATION IN RELATIONS WITH FOREIGN PARTNERS
1. The authority decides to allow
a) Document "The Secret" Minister of Defense of the Prime Minister of the Government decided;
b) Other documents decided by the Minister of Defense.
2. The report process carries the document to work or transfer (document, specimen) to foreign partners, including:
a) The Agency, the subordinate unit of the Ministry with the written offer accompanying the document (the specimen) report the Minister of Defense and the Department of Security/TCCT for appraisal, the Office of the Ministry of Defense of the Secretary of Defense decided.
b) The person who is assigned to the document or the transfer (document, specimen) to foreign partners must make the State Secret Protection (Form 01, Appendix IV) confirmed by the Prime Minister and submit the recommended text.
3. Procedulable procedure (transfer)
a) Before taking the document to work or transfer to foreign partners, the person assigned to carry (transfer) must register with the Agency Security and when it is about to do the payment procedure to manage. In the time of overseas work, it is required to closely manage the number of documents, the given specimen.
b) The case of the transfer of the document, the specimen to the foreign partner must have the receipt and the text of the request for the information security commitment, which is not disclosed to the party that is not relevant. When the transfer is completed, complete the profile, file it in the Agency Security for registration, management.
1. The documentation for the appraisal, permission to carry the document, the work specimen, or the transfer to foreign partners, includes the Statistics Statistics, specimen (Form 2a, 02b, Appendix IV);
2. The pledge to protect the state secrets of the person tasked with carrying out transfers or carrying documents abroad;
3. The accompanying text (copy) is related to the business trip (the decision for the delegation to go, the program, the operational plan);
4. The appraisal text of the Security Service/TCCT;
5. Text of the Office of the Prime Minister ' s Office;
6. The decision to allow the carrying of the document, the sample of the competent grant.
1. All document records, equipment pages, specimens of foreign partners before transferring to the agency, the unit must report to the Secretary of Defense review, the decision;
2. Prior to the use of the use, document records, equipment pages, the specimen must be given the protection of the content appraisal, security check and the opinion of a written answer;
3. Security of the agency, the registration organization by regulation. The case of document filing is not available in Vietnamese, and the number of individual symbols for registration, management.
MANAGEMENT OF THE MAIL, DOCUMENT STORAGE AND SECURITY
1. Build, enact and direct, guide the implementation of the regimes, regulations on the work of the Office of the Office, storage and security of documents;
2. Administrative management of the Industry;
3. Inspector, test, resolve the complaint, denounce the implementation of the regimes, regulations on the agencies, units of the right;
4. Scientific Research, the application of technology science into the work of literature, storage and document security;
5. Training, accretion of staff, staff of the industry;
6. The organization of the preliminary, summertime; the study, the proposal to perform the award for reward racing;
7. International cooperation in the field of Office of Letters, storage and security.
1. The Office of the Defense Ministry is responsible for helping the Minister of Defense to implement the management of the Office of the Office of the Office, storage and security of documents in the Army.
2. The commander of the agency, the unit of the commands responsible for directing, organizes the implementation of the Office of the Office, archiviate and security of documents; at the same time, the application of technology science into the work of the Office of the Office, storage and security of the document within the scope of the agency, the unit itself.
3. Chief of the Office, Head of the Administrative Office (where no Office) is assigned in charge of the command of the agency, the organization that manages the management of the Office of the Office, archives, and security of the document.
4. All individuals in the process of tracking, addressing the work that is relevant to the Office of the Office, storage and security of documents that must accept the provisions of this Regulation.
a) Take it, register the text to;
b) Presentation, text transfer to;
c) Follow, examine the resolution of the text to;
d) Plant, print, copy text;
Register, do the procedure to release the text and track the text transfer;
e) List of bookkeeping and database management, text management; introduction of referr/registration, registration of the recommendation paper register (Form 15, Appendix I); work paper, registration in the Register of Public Works Paper (Form 16, Appendix I) for cadres, employees the body, the unit;
g), using the seal;
h) Set up the Annual Profile Category, the orientation guide and file the filing into the Archives of the agency, the unit.
a) Guide to case mapping and record collection due to the storage area;
b) Statistics, preservation, serve requirements for exploiting the contents of the body's archives, units;
c) The option, which governs the transfer of the case to the current Archives:
-The collection, file filing, document of the agencies, units of the components of the font;
-Determine the value, statistics, and audit of the archives;
-The organization that regulates the archives;
-The organization's preservation of the archives.
-The organization serves to exploit the contents of the archives.
a) Coordinate with the authorities to build the Secret Catalogue of the agency, the unit of the competent authorities;
b) Subscription, managing confidential documents;
c) The organ guide, the security of the cryptography,
d) Help the Permanent Authority of the Security Council to reduce the document, secure the document.
1. There must be a steadfast, absolute political stance loyal to the Party, with socialism, with the Fatherland and the people.
2. History of family politics and clear self, in clean.
3. With the capacity to complete the task of being delivered, ready to fight for the protection of the Party, the State, the socialist regime, the independence of national security.
4. Have good moral qualities, healthy clean lifestyles, with a sense of the discipline of serious discipline, the sense of revolution, the preservation and protection of military secrecy, state secrets.
5. Must be trained in writing, security, storage from the primary.
1. The Office of the Ministry of Defense co-ordinated the organization of middle-class training, college, graduate, post-graduate school staff, security security industry personnel; co-ordination organization training and job fostering for agencies, units.
2. Office of the Directorate of General Affairs, Military District, Army, Corps, Corps Coordination with the Office of the Ministry of Defense organizing primary training for cadres, unit security industry staff; training organization, job fostering for cadres, staff and staff members. the subject matter.
3. A five-year term, the organization of the general assembly and the business association of the Office of the Office of the Office of the Office of the Office, the Archives, the General Security.
1. Test Mode
a) Periodic Examination: The Agency for the Service on the organization examining the implementation of the regimes, the regulation of the subordinate business authorities under the annual or six-month period. Periodic testing must have pre-planning and instruct the contents to be tested.
b) Breakthrough examination: A senior business body on the organization of a subordinate business body examination if the detection of a violation of the regimes, regulations, or requirements of the competent authority.
2. Examine authority
a) The Office of the Ministry of Defence presided in coordination with relevant agencies examining the implementation of the regimes, regulations on the business of the Office of the Office of the Office of the Office, archives, and security of documents throughout the army;
b) The office of agencies, units of the Ministry of Defense, organizes the implementation of the practices, regulations on the business of clerkworks, archives, security documents of the agency, the unit of subordination.
1. General Report
a) A periodic report: The Security Agency stores the ranks of the task to help command the agency, the unit aggreging the report on the basis of the above-level career; agencies, units of the Ministry of Defense, report to the Ministry of Defense (through the Office of the Ministry of Defense) The defence was before 20/12.
b) The report of the raid: The Security Agency stores the ranks of the task to help command the agency, the unit reported at the request of the upper-level agency.
c) Quick report: Every month, the security agency stores under the aggregation of the issue reporting and management of the text, the seal on the basis of the degree in the telephone. Security of the agencies, units of the Ministry report to the Office of the Ministry of Defense (through the Security Security Bureau) on the 20th to aggregate. The date of the 20 coincs with the date of the day is reported on the day of the previous working day.
2. Report statistical work statistics, storage: Every year, the business body of the levels must report the statistical pattern accompanying the number decision issued by the number decision. 13 /2005/QĐ-BNV January 6, 2005 on the enacumation of the report of the statistical basis of the office of mail, storage and Decision No. 14 /2005/QĐ-BNV January 6, 2005, on the issue of the statistical reporting of the General Secretary of the Interior, the Secretary of the Interior.
3. A two-year term (in even year) the agencies, the unit of a statistical mission, report the seals to the upper-level, agency, the department of the Department responsible for reporting on the Ministry of Defence (through the Office of the Defense Ministry) before 20/12 to sum up. Yeah.
The Office of the Ministry of Defense chaired, in collaboration with the Department of Financial Services /BQP to build the rating, establish, allocate, fund the budget assurance budget for the operation of the office work, store and document security of the agencies, units in the whole under the current regulation. The Minister of Defense, review, decides.
The Office of the Defense Ministry has a mandate to guide, examine the implementation of this Regulation.