Pursuant to Decree No. 01/2008/ND-CP dated 9 January 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development, and Decree No. 75/2009/ND-CP on February 10, 2009 by the Government on the amendments to article 3 of the Decree No. 01/2008/ND-CP dated 9 January 2008 of the Government functions duties, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of agriculture and rural development;
Base Protection Ordinance and the quarantine of 36/2001/PL-UBTVQH10 President announced on 8 August 2001;
Pursuant to Decree No. 02/2007/ND-CP on January 5, 2007 of the Government on plant quarantine;
Proposal of the Director of Department of plant protection;
The Minister of agriculture and rural development, issued in an object list quarantine pest risk analysis must before import into Vietnam as follows: article 1. Issued in an object list quarantine pest risk analysis must before import into Vietnam (hereinafter referred to as objects), including: 1. Trees and parts of trees alive be used for cultivation;
2. Fresh Fruit;
3. Grass and grass seed types;
4. useful organisms and other living creatures are at risk of harmful plant resources;
5. Round timber, sawn not yet processed plant quarantine;
6. Other objects at high risk of carrying the pests to Vietnam.
Article 2. The bodies defined in article 1 above must analyze pest risk when importing objects in one of the following circumstances: 1. The first imported into Vietnam;
2. Have made new;
Article 3. The provisions of the aforesaid article 1 should review and reassess the results of the risk analysis pest had when imported objects in one of the following circumstances: 1. the scientific evidence and fact about the pest outbreak quarantine pests or adjusted but not a quarantine pest plants of Vietnam on the object in the country of export;
2. Detection of plant quarantine pests of Vietnam on the import objects or pests adjusted but not a quarantine pest plants of Vietnam on seed imports;
3. Export Countries launched new pest management measures.
Article 4. Other objects are not defined in article 1 above, when importing if being detected quarantine pests of Vietnam to conduct pest risk analysis.
Article 5. The Minister of agriculture and rural development decided free of pest risk analyses for objects in special cases.
Article 6. Effect 1. This circular effect since July 27, 2012.
2. This circular repealed decision No 34/2007/QD-BNN-HERBICIDE on April 23, 2007 by the Minister of agriculture and rural development, on the publication of the list in an object to quarantine pest risk analysis before import into Vietnam.
In the process, if there are difficulties and obstacles, the Agency, the individual organization needs timely reflection on the Ministry of agriculture and rural development (plant protection Bureau) to consider and resolve.