CIRCULAR guide on environmental protection and management in health care institutions, nurturing objects, invalids and labour sector of society _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law on environmental protection on November 29, 2005;
Pursuant to Decree No. 80/2006/ND-CP dated 9 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on environmental protection and Decree No. 21/2008/ND-CP of March 2008 of the Government about amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 80/2006/ND-CP dated 9 August 2006 from the Government about the specified and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on environmental protection;
Pursuant to Decree No. 186/2007/ND-CP on December 25, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs;
Pursuant to Decree No. 25/2008/ND-CP DATED April 3, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of natural resources and the environment has been modified in the supplements Decree No. 19/2010/ND-CP on March 5th 2010 and Decree No. 89/2010/ND-CP on August 16, 2010;
Pursuant to Decree No. 29/2010/ND-CP dated April 18, 2012 of the Government regulations on strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact assessment, is committed to protecting the environment;
Pursuant to decision No. 58/2008/QD-TTg dated April 29, 2008 of the Prime support targeted funding from the State budget to handle radically, overcoming pollution and minimize environmental degradation for some objects in the area of public utility and decision No. 38/2009/QD-TTg on January 5th, 2011 by the Prime Minister about this page supplementing some articles of the decision No. 58/2008/QD-TTg dated April 29, 2008 by the Prime Minister;
Minister of labor, invalids and Social Affairs; The Minister of natural resources and the environment issued the circular guide on environmental protection and management in health care institutions, nurturing objects, invalids and labor sectors of society, article 1. The scope of this circular adjustment instructions the contents of management and environmental protection related to the arising, sorting, collecting, transporting, storing, handling and destruction of medical wastes, solid waste, and industrial waste water, waste gas, dust control and noise , vibration, lighting and the environment (including: trees, internal roads, corridors) in and around the area of the base, nurturing care in labor sector objects-invalids and Social Affairs.
Article 2. The object of this circular apply apply to the health care facility, foster social objects in the industry labor-invalids and social (hereinafter referred to as the base), including: a) the Healing Center-education-social workers;
b) Management Center after drug Detox, Detox facility voluntarily established by Decree No. 142/2003/ND-CP on 02/12/2003 of government regulations, licensing procedures and active management of the base of voluntary drug detoxification;
c) the centres provide services of social work;
d) basis of social protection;
e) invalids heavy Nursing Center;
g), foster care center people.
Article 3. Asked about the planning and technology 1. With regard to the basis when building new or expanding a) layout, building infrastructure, and ensure not to cause the impact, influence from the region generated waste to other regions. The planning system of collecting and processing the waste according to the regulations of the law on the protection of the environment;
b) build waste treatment system capacity consistent with the scale of the facility;
c) technology selection the suitable waste treatment, ensuring the waste after disposal standard, national technical regulation on the environment.
2. for the active establishments pollute the environment construction plan upgrades, handle, overcome polluting waste, ensure the sanitation of the facility; use appropriate technology to environmental pollution and achieve the standards, technical standards on the environment.
Article 4. Establishment, evaluation and approval of the report on environmental impact assessment; Register, confirm a commitment to protect the environment; make check, confirm the content in the report 1. Basis when establishing new investment construction project or repair, upgrade is based on the content, the project's scale to reporting environmental impact assessment or registration confirm a commitment to protect the environment in accordance with the law on the protection of the environment.
2. The preparation, appraisal and approval of the report on environmental impact assessment; Register, confirm a commitment to protect the environment; implement, test, certify the implementation of the contents of the report reviews the environmental impacts must comply with the provisions of the law on the protection of the environment.
Article 5. Solid waste management, medical waste 1. Collection, storage, transportation, solid waste disposal made under the provisions of the law on the management of solid waste and hazardous waste.
2. The collecting, storing, transporting medical waste, made under the provisions of the law on the management of medical waste.
Article 6. Waste water management 1. The facility have waste water collectors, secured before discharge of emissions standards, technical standards on waste water.
2. waste water treatment system, ensure the following requirements: a) using process technology consistent with the type of waste water need to handle;
b) enough power handle the entire amount of water discharged from the base, take measures promptly when equipment malfunctions;
c) outlet wastewater into drain system must be put in place for the inspection, supervision and in accordance with regulations on waste water discharge.
3. Sewage sludge from wastewater treatment systems are managed according to the regulations regarding solid waste management.
Article 7. Manage and control dust, emissions, noise, vibration, light base is responsible for the control, handle the dust, emissions, noise, vibration, light standards assurance, environmental technical regulation. Buildings or machines, devices that use the fuel, raw materials of disperse dust, toxic gases must have shielding devices, or Purifier parts reduce toxic emissions or use other measures ensuring standards, environmental technical regulation.
Article 8. Manage and control mold, internal road, green corridor, and environmental landscape foundations have the responsibility: 1. control, mold processing, internal roads, trees, landscaping and environmental corridor according to the scale, nature and characteristics of activity base.
2. Equipped with labor protection means for the labor audience participation at the base.
Article 9. Monitoring, statistics, data storage, information on the environment 1. The facility is responsible for monitoring implementation of the current state of the environment and the environmental impact caused by the operation of the facility. The implementation of environmental monitoring under the provisions of the report reviews the environmental impact, commitment to environmental protection, environmental protection scheme or under the provisions of the following: a) periodically 2 times/year, cooperation with the relevant authorities to check, identify environmental factors;
b) track number, volume, status, turning solid waste sources, emissions, waste water facilities;
c) forecasting the quality performance of waste water, waste gas before and after processing according to the content of the environmental monitoring program outlined in the report of environmental impact assessment or a commitment to protect the environment.
2. The facility is responsible for statistics, data hosting service to environmental management.
Article 10. The responsibility of the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs 1. Hosted, in cooperation with the Ministry of natural resources and environment, direction, guidelines for the content of this circular.
2. Hosted, in cooperation with the Ministry of natural resources and environment investigation, surveys, statistics, analyses and indexes the base polluting the environment, causing serious environmental pollution the approval authority as prescribed by law.
3. Training and capacity building training for staff, employees in the facility.
4. Pilot study and replicate the model of protection and handling of environmental pollution at the base.
5. information, communication on the protection of the environment in the facility.
Article 11. The responsibility of the Ministry of natural resources and the environment 1. Hosted, in cooperation with the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs build the authority issue, policy, legal documents on management and protection of the environment with respect to the base.
2. check the operation and management of environment protection in the base.
3. General plan and allocate the funding environment for career management and nurture the audience in the industry labor-invalids and Social Affairs as proposed by the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs.
Article 12. The Commission's responsibility to the people of the province, the central cities of the province people's Committee, central cities are responsible for directing: 1. The Department of labor, invalids and Social Affairs, in collaboration with the Department of natural resources and the environment advised provincial people's Committee, the central cities in the direction , guide the management and protection of the environment in the facility; General expense management and environmental protection in the premises; check out the active management and environmental protection in the premises; training, capacity building training for staff, employees in the facility; building models; propaganda on environmental protection in the base.
2. The Department of natural resources and the environment, in collaboration with the Department of labor, invalids and Social Affairs guidelines on environmental protection at the grassroots: training, professional staff instructions; General plan annual funding from funds environmental career of the approval authority as prescribed by law; inspection, testing, monitoring, statistics, annual periodic review to take timely measures to tackle environmental pollution at the base.
3. Department of finance budget balance, arranged funding from the State budget for the facilities on the basis of the proposal of the Department of natural resources and environment, Department of labor, invalids and Social Affairs.
Article 13. The responsibility of the base 1. In compliance with the provisions of the law on the protection of the environment.
2. Build a committed environmental protection register, and perform tasks of environment protection in the base.
3. Preventing, limiting and overcoming the adverse impact on the environment from the operations of the facility.
4. Advocacy, education, enhance the consciousness of environmental protection for officials and practitioners in the base.
5. Make environmental reporting regime under the provisions of the law on the protection of the environment.
6. Subject to the inspection, the Inspector of the competent State bodies, observance of the test mode, the environmental protection inspector.
7. environmental protection charges Filed and make the financial obligations on the environment.
8. Registered hazardous waste management regulations.
9. Training of at least one (1) officer had basic knowledge about the environment to help the base leadership in protecting the environment.
10. Implementation of the project on waste management and environmental protection in the base.
Article 14. Funding environmental protection activities funding management activities and protecting the environment; investment funding, equipment and waste treatment systems operate are mobilized from the following sources: 1. State budget (the oil capital development; environmental career funding).
2. support of organizations and individuals in the country.
3. Revenues from manufacturing operations, business services.
4. From other sources in accordance with the law.
Article 15. Effect 1. This circular effect since 20 October 2012.
2. Circular No. 35/2010/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BTNMT on November 18, 2010 by contact the Ministry of labour, invalids and Social Affairs and the Ministry of natural resources and the environment on the guidelines on the management and protection of the environment in the facilities management drug addicts, the prostitution and drug addiction who ceases to effect from the date of this circular effect.
3. In the process of implementation, if any problems arise or difficult problems, suggest the Agency, organization, personal reflections on the Ministry of labour, invalids and Social Affairs and the Ministry of natural resources and environment to consider, resolve./.