Pursuant to the law on inland waterway transport of 15 June 2004;
Pursuant to Decree No. 51/2008/ND-CP on April 22, 2008 Government's functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of transportation;
Proposal of the Director of the transportation and infrastructure Director Vietnam inland waterways;
The Minister of transport issued a circular regulating the installation of signaling kilometres-places and writing symbols, numbers on inland waterway signalled.
Chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular regulates signalling installation kilometres-places and writing symbols, numbers on inland waterway signalled.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular apply to agencies, organizations related to management activities, maintenance of inland waterways.
Article 3. Explanation of terms In this circular, the terms below are interpreted as follows: 1. writing symbols, numbers of inland waterway signalled is to record the symbols and numbers on the signal according to the principle of unified Convention to track management.
2. Signal kilometres-places on an inland waterway signalled the announcement is located from the locations indicated on the signal to the starting point (km0) of inland waterway by Convention.
3. cardiac Axis flow to run the ship's straight line or smooth curve continuous, connection between the points of the run flow.
4. low net Water is the lowest elevation of the sea level in the oscillation cycle.
5. Upstream is upstream of the River, Canal, Lake hydroelectric power.
6. The lower is the downstream of the River, Canal, Lake hydroelectric power.
Chapter II PRINCIPLES DETERMINE the LOCATION of the MOST RECENT SIGNAL the KILOMETRES-places and RECORD NUMBER SYMBOL SIGNALLING INLAND WATERWAYS article 4. Principle of determining the location of the most recent signal the kilometres-places 1. Dimensions determine the number of kilometres of signal kilometres-places are made as follows: a) for inland waterways on the River, the Canal and the Lake in the direction from downstream on the upstream (from the mouth of the small river estuary, sea dump out the large river about upstream) or from East to West;
b) for inland waterways on the coastal lagoon, Bay, lagoon, in the direction from North to South;
c) for inland waterways from the shore out to the island in the direction from the Mainland and island between the Islands in the direction from North to South.
2. Specifying the starting point (km0) and end point inland waterway.
a) for inland waterways on the river flows directly into the sea:-the starting point is the intersection between the axis of the heart with flow lines protruding point of the banks of the river when the water high low net;
-The end point is the intersection between the axis of the heart with flow along outer edge of the port or inland Marina, is the intersection between the axis of the heart with flow final River upriver of inland waterway.
b) for inland waterways on the small river flows to big river:-the starting point is the junction point between two or more cardiac axis flow;
-The end of the line is determined as defined in point a of this paragraph;
c) for inland waterways on the channel: the starting point and the end point is the intersection point between two or more axes at the beginning or end of the stream channel heart;
d) for inland waterways on Lake hydroelectric power:-the starting point is the outermost edge of the wharf or dock inland downstream; no case of ports, inland Marina, the starting point is the outermost edge of the corridor to protect the dam and hydroelectric plant;
-The end is the outer edge of the port or the last inland on the upstream intersection between axis or is the heart of the stream with the final River upstream from the inland waterway;
-For inland waterways is the branch: the starting point is the intersection between the two end points and flow heart axis is determined as defined in point a, clause.
DD) for inland waterways on the coastal lagoon, Bay, lagoon, the island, connect the line out, the island:-the starting point is the outermost edge of the port, the wharf on land or inland on the island;
-The end is the outermost points of the port, inland marine dock on the Mainland or on the island; no case of ports, inland Marina, the end point is the low net water margin adjacent to the shore.
Article 5. The principles inscribed signs, the third signal on the Bank 1. Write symbols, numbers signal consists of two groups: a) Group symbol of inland waterways;
b) Group of letters and numbers only the type of signal, the signal sequence numbers.
2. burn the symbol of inland waterways include the abbreviated letters kind of inland waterways and the three digit number from 001 to 999 behind the letters. The letter abbreviation types of inland waterways defined as follows: a) national inland waterway is QG;
b) inland waterways used CD;
c) inland waterways is the local name of the province, the city of centrally prescribed in item 2 of annex I to this circular.
3. Write letters and numbers are just the type of signal, the signal sequence numbers.
a Letter signaling types only) on the shore is the letter B;
b) numbers are recorded continuously from the number 001 to the end of signal (including signal, signal underwater and signaling) on an inland waterway has been announced;
c) record Length of order signal on inland waterways as specified in clause 1 4 of this circular;
d) signal in the left bank of travelers start from number 001 and ascending on the end point inland waterway;
DD) signal banks must keep as even start from the number 002 and ascending on the end point inland waterway;
e) where additional signal, additional signaling sequence numbers numbers according to the adjacent signal before it and the tail (1), (2), ... at the end;
g) When signalling recovery then to bare numbers that signal, do not change the order number signaling left.
4. The symbol of the national inland waterways provided for in paragraph 1 of annex I to this circular.
5. The symbol of the inland waterways used as defined in paragraph 3 of annex I to this circular.
Article 6. The principles inscribed signs, order number signal under water 1. The principles inscribed signs, order number signal under water in two groups according to the provisions in paragraph 1, paragraph 2 article 5 of this circular and clause 2, clause 3, paragraph 4 of this Article.
2. Write letters and numbers are just the type of signal, the signal sequence numbers.
a Literal float flow limit only), two float P; heart float the stream is PT;
b) order number consists of 3 digits, successively numbered according to the order number signal stand before it, the right coast float number the even, odd-numbered on the left bank of the buoy.
3. Float number 0 is P0 was installed at the mouth of the River, the Canal that flows to the sea.
4. additional cases, recall signalled to follow specified in point e, g paragraph 3 article 5 of this circular.
Article 7. The principles inscribed signs, order number, the Bay Bridge boat information signal 1. The principles inscribed signs, order number, the Bay Bridge boat information signal prescribed in paragraph 1, paragraph 2 article 5 of this circular and item 2, paragraph 3 of this article.
2. Write letters and numbers are just the type of signal, the signal sequence numbers.
a Letter signaling is only) C; signal marking the compartment through the boat's CT;
b) 3-digit order number order number:-signal bridge are numbered successively under the third signal stand before it, on the right bank to the left coast, odd numbered numbered odd.
-Order number signal cabin boat information are numbered successively under the third signal stand before it. The case has two or more boat information cavity of signal to be divided for the two banks, the banks are numbered even, the left bank numbered odd.
3. additional cases, recall signalled to follow specified in point e, g paragraph 3 article 5 of this circular.
Chapter III the LOCATION of INSTALLATION and HOW to WRITE symbols, NUMBERS on INLAND WATERWAY SIGNALLED article 8. Installation and location specifications signal kilometres-places 1. Installation position signal kilometres-places at the start point, end point and the area of the commune, town or city. Each location is just putting a heralds in most recognizable place.
2. Specifications signal kilometres-landmarks: a sea of background colors) are in blue;
b) Letters written on the inland waterways is the sea, landmarks, kilometres are painted white, size specified in annex II of this circular.
Article 9. Location of recorded symbols, numbers on signal 1. For underwater signals are recorded in the middle part of the float price.
2. for signaling on the banks was recorded at 2/3 the height of the column down. Many marine cases signal mounted on the same column shall record the symbols, numbers from top to bottom in order of installation of the signal.
3. With respect to the signal bridge of the sea, in the sea are placed at the bottom of the sea side.
4. Rules writing symbols, numbers signal prescribed in Appendix III of this circular.
Article 10. How to write symbols, numbers on signal 1. First-line scoring symbol for inland waterways as specified in clause 2 5 of this circular.
2. The second line write symbols and numbers signal prescribed in paragraph 3 article 5; item 2 article 6 and paragraph 2 of article 7 of this circular.
3. Symbols and numbers are written in white paint with the dimensions prescribed in Appendix III of this circular.
Chapter IV IMPLEMENTATION article 11. Effective enforcement of this circular are effective since January 1, 2013.
Article 12. Implementation 1. Base item 2 article 5 of this circular, the provincial people's Committee, the central cities of specific provisions of the inland waterways belonging to local management scope.
2. The Chief, Chief Inspector, Chief of the Service of the Ministry, Director of Department of Vietnam inland waterways, the Director of the Department of transport of the province or city level, heads of agencies, organizations and individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this circular.