Number: 70 /2012/NĐ-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, September 18, 2012
Q Authority, order, procedure, planning, planning, amendment, amendment,
restoration of historical, cultural, scenic, and cultural heritage.
The Law base. I Ch. I'm Twenty-five. Ah! 12 years 200 1 ()
The Law base. D i produce What? It turns on June 29, 200. 1 And the law is correct socket i, b socket Add a Stain. Fuck. i It's a D i produce What? n Boob 18th 18th Ah! 6 in 2009;
The Law base. X This is the 26th. Ah! - 11 in 2003 and the Law Change plugin to add a Stain. which is related to the basic building investment of the Law X It was built on June 29, 2009.
The Law base. Q 17th day urban planning. Ah! 6 in 2009;
At the suggestion of Minister V What? n Boob Ah, ah Okay. Sports and Tourism ()
The government issued a decree to rule the authority, to The procedure itself, the procedure, the planning, the preservation project, the restoration, the restoration of d. i t I'm Ch. l -Of course. What? n Boob a, name. l I win. Oh,
The decree detailed the details of authority, sequence, procedure, planning approval, project preservation, amendment, restoration of historical-cultural heritage, scenic (later known as relic).
This decree applies. d Okay. Oh. i organize, personally, Vietnam, when conducting activities, approvation, planning, preservation, restoration, restoration; organization, foreign individuals associated with preservation, monework, restoration on Vietnamese territory.
In this decree, the words below are understood as follows:
1. Preservation and maintenance planning. is the identification of the scope and measures of preservation, remotes, recovery of weakness Stain. g Stain. c of the relic in a defined area, navigate the space organization of new building categories, the engineering infrastructure system, and the creation of the appropriate landscape environment in the area of relic.
2. Project of preservation, restoration, relic recovery is the proposed collection of preservation measures, remoreing, restoration of the original elements of the relic, the natural landscape, ecological environment, and other factors involved in the purpose of protecting and developing the value of the remains.
3. Economic report-preservation techniques, remotes, relic recovery is project preservation, remode, small-scale relic restoration established by the rule of law. X The construction and management documents of the construction need to comply with the timing of the economic-economic report.
4. Preserve, restore, restore. is the mandatory regulations applicable in the preservation of the preservation, the amendment, the relic recovery provided by the state governing body. Move. Scale Okay. n v Okay. v What? n chemistry, sport and travel.
5. Preservation standards, remotwork, relic recovery is the technical standard, the economic level-the technique, the self-implementation of technical work, the indicators, the indicators. Stain. Engineering, natural indicators, organized, organized. Move. The authority to enact or recognize to apply in the preservation operation, tu b. socket -A relic. Focal point Move. n preservation, tu b socket , the relic recovery includes the b standard It's Apply and focus. Move. n buttons What? Apply.
1. Compliance with the laws of construction, d Culture, travel. Okay. I wish. Stain. c What? The Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a member and other laws are relevant.
2. In line with the goal of economic development strategy-society, defense, security and planning to develop industries within the scope of the planning area that has been approved to ensure a synchrony of technical infrastructure, unity and harmony in the form of air-free. space, regional architecture, ensuring sustainable landscape environment, combining harmony between conservation and development in the region.
3. The preservation plan, the amendment, the relic restoration must be established, approved with a permanent orientation from 10 years to 20 years to serve as the basis for the investment of preservation, restoration, restoration, exploitation, development of the value of the relic. The preservation plan, the amendment, the relic recovery must be divided into a five-year term since 2010. Okay. reassessment, review of adjustment (if necessary) Yes. m in line with the practice of relic protection, with construction planning and the Chuy Chuy Planning Hey. n the other sector has been ph Hey. Efficient. l Or did it.
4. Planning, project, report. i Economics-preservation techniques, remotes, rehabilitation d The volume must be derived from the task of preserving the maximum elements of the remains of the relic. to Shit. Ensuring synchrony and consistent architectural space, solar system and space. Stain. Take it down And Engineering, landscape environment in the planning area, project, business report, business. What? -Engineering.
5. The project, economic reporting-preservation techniques, remotes, recovery. d The volume must comply with the standard, standard of preservation, abiation, relic recovery, and confine. p with a plan of preservation, restoration, relic recovery.
6. Facilitate the protection and development of the relic value.
What? 4. t condition of t socket function, personally in the planning of preservation, tu b socket -Oh, yeah. i d i charge, project preservation, tu b socket , relic recovery, insurance report-preservation technique, tu bc. socket , restored and preserved, tu b. socket -A relic.
1. The organization, the individual involved in the planning of preservation, the amendment, the restoration of the relic (later known as a relic plan), the preservation project, the amendment, the restoration of the relic (later known as the relic project), the economic report-the preservation technique, the amendment, restoration of the relic (then known collectively as the economic report-the relic amendment technique), the design of the preservation of the preservation work, the amendment. Oh, restoration of the relic must have sufficient capacity under the rule of d law on d i The culture and the law. Okay. Built.
2. The Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism issued a detailed regulatory detail of the organization, the individual involved in the implementation of a relic planning, the project amendment project, the economic report-the relic of the site, the design of construction drawings. preservation, tu b socket , restored relic and preservation, restoration, relic restoration.
The budget planning budget is balanced from the annual career cost of the local budget, the ministry ' s budget, the sector being entrusted with the management and the funding of the world. Another one.
PRESERVATION PLANNING, AMENDMENT, RELIC RECOVERY
The legacy planning is assigned to the following two categories:
1. The preservation plan, the amendment, restoration of the relic system (later known as the legacy system planning) is the entire monument to the entire province, the central city of the central city consisting of qu ruins. Stain. In particular, national monuments, provincial and military heritage. Stain. It's a statue. Okay. "On the record."
2. The master plan for preservation, restoration, relic recovery (later y In general, the overall plan of the relic is a plan for a single legacy. Stain. A special family or a cluster of remains. Stain. c gia, legacy c All p to form a qu And n Okay. B Stain. in the same geographic area, there is a strong relationship in history, culture, science.
The planning of relic with the product is the records (drawings, persuaques) and planning schemes, which are done according to the following sequence:
1. Please advocated (accompanied by preliminary concept) work-planning work;
2. The organization carried out the investigation, the survey, preliminary evaluation of: Economic-social issues; protection and development of the value of relic; And Constructive, constructive, and related matters;
3. Collecting area topographic measurements, plans for construction planning and other specialized planning have been approved in effect related to the site planning area;
4. The organization carried out the investigation, the survey, the filing (drawings, persuadium) assessment of the historical, cultural, scientific, aesthetic of monuments, relics, heritage, etc. What? Non-physical natification of the scope of the planning.
5. The organization takes the initiative of the organization, the individual is involved to complete the mission planning mission;
6. Set, appraisal and approve the planning of the relic plan;
7. The organization of investigation, detailed survey, archaeological excavation, collection of documents related to the planning of relic;
8. Set up a plan for a plan.
9. Taking the initiative of the organization, the individual is involved in the plan for the planning of relic;
10. Appraisal and approval of the legacy planning scheme;
11. Fair Stain. There's been a public-approved site in the area where there's a relic.
12. The Organization for the World Heritage Site is approved.
1. Determination of the study requirements, the survey of monuments and the economic factors-related societies across the province, the city's central city.
2. Identify characteristics, properties, values, status quo of technical status, management use, and development of the planning value of the planning range.
3. The proposal to navigate and plan the overall plan of monuments, preservation plans, remodeles, monuments, plans to plug the monuments, plan to release the breach, plan to organize the breach, plan for the development of the legacy value for every five years, 10 years and the proposal. Plan l The relic ratings record for objects in the list of monuments. .
4. Strategic environmental assessment, environmental impact forecasts, and environmental protection proposals, mitigate adverse environmental impacts in the region.
5. Specifies the detailed content of the planning scheme, the deadline for completion of the planning scheme.
The plan for planning the relic system was formulated as a regulatory agency report which was specified in Article 12 of this decree.
The legacy system planning includes the following content:
1. Base. l I don't know.
2. Overview of the overview of characteristics, properties, values, status quo, technical status, management use and development of the value of the planning range;
3. Long-term goal, target. It's n
4. Statistics, assess the status quo and analysis of the management situation, using the land of the relic; identifying the site of the relic that needs to adjust the site protection areas;
5. The orientation proposal and the plan to plug the site protection, the breach of violation, the portfolio that needs to be preserved, remodeled, recuperated according to the value and level of damage, the organization of development value for each period of five years, 10 years, and plans for planning records. category of relic for objects in the list of relic inventory; the proposal to build a system Stain. Take it down And The technique of serving the protection, the development of the value of the relic;
6. Bad definition Oh. They ' re connected to engineering infrastructure;
7. Funding and funding costs are expected;
8. The proposal to reduce environmental impact;
9. The solution, the policy mechanism to implement the planning.
1. Determined to ask for research, the survey of monuments and economic factors-the society is relevant. .
2. The study evaluated economic-social factors affecting the planning and deployment of planning.
3. Specific identification and symbolic value of the relic.
4. The orientation proposal, plans for a master plan of monuments and detailed plans for gender markers, violations of the breach, organised the development of the relic value and the site of the site.
5. Proposals for the orientation of the architectural space organization, the landscape for the preservation of new monuments and construction.
6. Specifies the detailed content of the planning scheme, the deadline for completion of the planning scheme.
The mission planning mission was formulated as a regulatory agency report on Article 12 of this decree.
1. The base of the ruins planning is included:
a) The legal text is related to the planning;
b) Details What? The strategy, the overall planning of economic-social development, the security defense, the local system of mobile systems planning has been approved;
c) The mission planning mission has been approved;
d) Standard, standard for preservation, maintenance and relic restoration.
2. Analysis, assessment of the status quo and land of the relic included:
a) Survey results, the study of characteristics, the value of the relic; the role of the relic in the regional relationship; technical status, management, use and development of the relic value;
b) Analytics, automatic environment assessment n Oh. i And society; social-economic factors; modern and modern. to Shang Okay. using soil; the status quo on the technical infrastructure of the planning area;
c) Specific identification and symbolic value of the relic.
3. Perspective, long-term goals and short-term goals of t planning socket th Okay. Relics.
4. Defining the boundaries of the area of relic protection, the petition for the regulation of expansion or narrowing of the areas of the ruins of the ruins, which defines the area of the natural landscape, the limited area of construction, the new construction area.
5. Orientation orientation, remotship, relic recovery: General directions vs Oh. The preservation, restoration, restoration of the area of the planning area; the portfolio of monuments to the preservation, restoration, restoration and level of preservation, restoration, restoration of the word n. g Heritage category; basic principles and solutions for preservation, aberage, relic recovery.
6. Bad definition Oh. The development of the relic value associated with the development of tourism. l All right.
7. The spatial organization orientation, new construction architecture, altitude, construction density, architectural form, building materials; renovation orientation, construction of engineering infrastructure in the planning area of the site. socket A relic.
8. Environmental impact forecasts and environmental protection proposals, mitigation of adverse environmental impacts in the area's overall planning area.
9. The proposal for component projects, investment divergenation, priorititiate of component projects and capital investment resources for projects.
10. The proposed mechanism, policy, implementation of the overall plan of the relic.
1. Authority, appraisal, policy approval, project planning and legacy planning:
a) The Prime Minister approvfully approvtimes, the overall planning of planning, the overall planning of national monuments, and the national monuments of the national monument to a large investment.
b) Minister V What? Chemistry, Sports and Tourism in coordination with the Ministry, the relevant sector for appraisal, recommended that the Prime Minister approve of the presiding officer, the overall plan of planning the relic, the overall planning of national monuments, and the national monuments of national monuments. There ' s an investment scale. Oh. n; the opening agreement, the task planning appraisal Stain. The remains, the relic system, the plan for the overall planning mandate. Stain. Well, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know, you know,
c) Chairman. Brew The people of the province, the central city of the central city (after this, the President of the Central Committee) Brew The provincial population of the people of the province) approvfully, the plan for the planning of relic, the plan of planning a legacy of not under the approved jurisdiction of the Prime Minister or the Minister of the Ministry, the industry is directly assigned to the government. l The relic of the President of the Ministry of Appropriation of the Hereditary Authority of the Minister of the Ministry, the industry is directly assigned to the manager;
d) Minister of the Ministry, the business is directly administered. l The plan to approve the overall development of the governing body within the jurisdiction of the jurisdiction;
The Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, Thu brew Chief, the industry is directly assigned to the site Boob It's the responsibility for organizing the jurisdiction of the jurisdiction.
2. Procedure, appraisal, master approval Please. , the mission planning mission and the planning of the ruins:
a) For special national monuments and national monuments that have a large investment scale, the Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee or the Minister of the Ministry, the industry is directly assigned to the deposit management. What? n the offer is accompanied by 1 (one) case set by filing online What? p, or via post office to the Prime Minister to approve the topic, the overall plan of planning the relic, the planning plan t ... socket th Okay. active; send text text Okay. Plus 1 (one) the file set by filing online. What? p, or via post office to the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism for appraisal, recommended that the Prime Minister approve of the topic, the overall planning of planning the overall plan of the proto-relic plan.
In the 30-day period of work, since the date of receiving the recommended text and the valid profile, the authority stipulated at Point a, Point b, Clap 1 Go. Okay. This tumor is responsible for reviewing the agreement or approval of the topic, th. Move. Define or approve the overall planning of planning, appraisal, or approval of the overall planning scheme by jurisdiction.
b) For national monuments, the Chair of the Provincial People ' s Committee or the Chief Minister, the industry is assigned directly to the deposit management of the proposed text accompanying 1 (a) the case set by directly submitting or via the postal route to the Minister of Culture, Sports and Sports. Travel to the opening agreement, the task of planning the national monument planning, the country ' s plan of planning a national monument. Oh. Go. Okay. B, paragraph 1. Okay. Hey.
For a 30-day period of work, since the day received the offer text and h Oh. Valid, Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism is responsible for reviewing the agreement, th ... Move. Planning a national monument, Oh. National monument planning on earth. Move. Power.
c) For the relic of the jurisdiction of the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Guardian Stain. c Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism submitted the proposed text accompanying 1 (a) file set b. Yes. How to file to Following or through the postal route to the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee for the agreement to be agreed upon, the approval of the project, the planning and plan of planning and planning of the jurisdiction.
d) For the relic of the ministry ' s management authority, the industry, the head of the governing body l The direct relic of the proposed text is accompanied by 1 (a) the file set and the agreement of the agreement of the authority specified at the point b or Point 1 This Article by submitting directly or via the postal route to the Prime Minister, the industry is delivered directly. management of the site for approval, the task of planning a relic of the jurisdiction.
In the 30-day period of work, since the date of receiving a valid text and records, the Chair of the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Minister, the industry is directly assigned to the site. to The end of his approval, the planning mission, the planning, and the planning of a relic of the authority.
3. School. A special national monument planning, which includes many points of distribution on the site of many provinces, the Prime Minister decides that the local choice is responsible for presiding over the planning. For the overall planning case it is not. l A special national monument, Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism, decided.
1. Legacy system planning profile:
The map location is on a map measuring the area of the area at 1/ 50,000 or 1/100,000;
The map identifies the focus areas on the basis of a 1/ 10,000 area topographic measure or have a suitable rate depending on the planning area;
The navigation map develops a technical infrastructure that links the 1/ 10,000 ratio of key sites or has a proper proportion to the planning area.
b) Aggregation report aggregation; advocated agreement texts, mission appraisal, appraisal planning and other relevant text involved;
c) The book approx. n The planning system.
2. The overall plan profile is:
The map location map on a map measuring the area of the area in the ratio of 1/5,000;
Map contacts area 1/ 10,000 - 1/25 . $5,000;
The composite status map of land use, architecture, landscape, system of engineering infrastructure and evaluation of land construction on the map of regional topographic measurements and map planning map (approved and effective) the ratio of the land to be used. 1/2,000 or have a liking rate p with the planning area;
The spatial organization defines space, landscape architecture 1/2,000 or has a proper proportion to the planning area; and the space structure.
The map identifies the protected areas and marks the site of the site; the map identifies the area that needs to release the 1/2,000 rate of migration violation or have the appropriate proportions with the planning area;
The map size map is equal to 1/2,000 or has a liking ratio. p with the planning area;
The mapping of the engineering infrastructure system is 1/2,000 or has a rate of interest. p with the planning area.
b) Planning regulations;
c) Aggregation report aggregation; advocated agreement texts, mission appraisal, appraisal planning and other relevant text involved;
d) The program approved a plan for the overall plan.
1. The legacy planning is adjusted when there is one of the following cases:
a) There is regulation of the overall planning of economic-social development, the strategic defense strategy that has an impact on the relic;
b) There is a change in the administrative boundaries. or Geography, nature.
c ) - Boob change or new discovery of remains in the planning area.
2. The person with the authority, the appraisal, the approval of the planning mandate, the planning plan for the regulations stipulated at Article 12 of this Protocol. Okay. Set, th Move. I intend to approve the plan to adjust the plan of relic, the plan to regulate the plan of relic.
1. The chairman of the Provincial People's Committee and the Head of the Ministry, the industry is entrusted with the responsibility of organising the organization, plugging the boundaries of the field, providing information and implementing the planning of the ruins.
2. The Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism has the responsibility of the director, the organization of inspection, inspection of the implementation of the monuments.
PROJECT PRESERVATION, AMENDMENT, RELIC RECOVERY
The head of the relic project. to Aces. l Select a socket The individual has qualified for the amendment. socket The course of the law is approved under the rules of the law.
1. The authority of the amendment, appraisal, approved of the presiding amendment project and the site of the ruins of the ruins:
a) For an investment amendment project Oh. n must be approved by the President of the Prime Minister in accordance with the rules;
b) Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee or the Chief Minister, the industry is directly assigned to the site of approval of the amendment project. socket Monuments, monuments of the ruins, and responsibilities for organizing the project of the amendment to the jurisdiction of the jurisdiction;
c) Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism l The agreement to chair the amendment project, the amendment to the amendment project. socket a special national monument, the national monument amendment project;
d) The Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism agreed to establish a monument to the site of the monument, which is to be appointed to the Provincial Monuments.
2. The procedure, appraisal, approved of the development of the monument amendment project and the site of the relic amendment project:
a) For special national monuments, national monuments, the Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee or the Chief Minister, the industry is delivered online. What? The legacy manager sends an offer text accompanying 1 (a) a file set by submitting directly or via the postal route to the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
For a 30-day period of work, since the date of receiving the offer text and h ... ps, the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism has a responsibility to consider the agreement to host the amendment project. socket I want you to know, the ruins or the appraisal project.
b) For provincial-level relics administered by the Provincial People's Committee, the Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism sent the proposed text accompanying 1 (a) the case set by directly submitting or via the postal road to the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee.
In the 30-day period of work, since the date of receiving the recommended text and valid records, the Chair of the Provincial People ' s Committee is responsible for approving the amendment project. d I have a record or approve of the relic project.
c) For a provincial level. Move. The Department of the Ministry, the industry, the agency chief is directly assigned, the information management sends the proposed text attached to 1 (one) the case and v. What? n The appraisal of the Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism by submitting directly or through the postal route to the Prime Minister, the industry is directly assigned to the site of the relic.
For a 30-day period of work, since the date received v What? A valid offer and case, the Minister of the Ministry, the industry directly assigned to the executive with the responsibility of approving the presiding amendment project or approx the relic project.
3. Authority, procedure, appraisal, approval of the host of economic reporting-the technique implemented as jurisdiction rules, legislative procedures, appraisal, corruption, and approval. brew It ' s the development of the ruins project, the project of the amendment project in this.
1. I'm going to have an appointment.
2. Survey, collection of documents on monuments and other issues. l It ' s about the ruins.
3. Project of the ruins of the ruins;
4. Take the initiative of the organization, the individual on the site of the relic project;
5. Appraisal and approval of the relic project;
6. The public publication of the site of the monument was approved locally.
1. The theory of the relic project that includes the following content:
a) The base of the amendment project.
b) Introduction of the concept of historical relics and values, culture, science of relic;
c) Detailed survey report on issues l Historians, archaeology, culture, art architecture, overwriting. What? Construction, remoset, engineering, materials building materials; assessment of the state of engineering, the situation of management, the use of monuments and the survey results by the regulation of the Law of Construction;
d) Project objectives:
The point of view, the principle of preservation, the amendment, the relic restoration applied in the monument to the relic;
e) The overall design method of the relic; the method of the dissolution of the relic (if any); the preservation method, the amendment, restoration of each category of the relic; the method of protecting the relic and artifacts in the process of execution; the maintenance of the operation in the site. active in the construction process; anti-nergeal prevention, anti-fire prevention; new construction and technical infrastructure;
g) Technical solutions, technology, materials used to preserve, repair, recover relic;
h) Architectural design methods for building new construction requirements;
i) Assessment of the environmental impact of the relic project;
l) The funding and capital cost of the project abatuation project;
l ) Progress execution progress, h What? The execution of the ruins project.
m) The method of maintenance, management, protection and development of the value of the relic.
2. Size 10 x 15cm description of the overall relic, the relic categories, typical structures, artifacts, status down c. All p. Photo taken at the time of the survey, tu project project socket Relics.
3. The base design of the relic project consists of:
a) The drawing, the material image associated with the formation process, exists, transforms and the previous monework. c The ruins.
b) The current status drawings include:
The drawing identifies the site of the monument on the provincial administrative map, a ratio of 1/50,000;
A sketch i The face of the body of the remains, the ratio of 1/500;
The drawing is now in the shape of the site's work items, a map of the face, the status quo, the status quo, the shape of the remains, the map of the area, the facial recognition, the status quo, the parts of each of the pieces. category d I need to. Bitch. n, tu, restored 1/50.
c) The design of the preservation design, the amendment, the relic of the site:
The design of the design by the overall body is 1/500.
The drawing of the design by the monuments of the ruins, the design drawing of each of the monuments, the design drawings of each of the monuments, the design drawings of each of the monuments, the design drawings of the moving categories. Yeah, it's 1/50.
The blueprint of each new building category by law v. Okay. builder;
The drawing of the landscape is on the canvas from the A3.
1. The Chairman of the design for the design of the construction work, the amendment, restored the relic after the project of the amendment of the monument was approved by the competent authorities at Clause 1 Article 17 of this decree approvable. The authority approved the design of a self-preservation, restoration, and relic design that was carried out under the provisions of the Building Law.
2. Minister. V. Food, Sports, and Tourism. d Cancer, jurisdiction. i The plans for the construction work, the restoration, the relic, the relic.
1. The recommendation text approx the project's relic project;
2. V. What? n Move. The body of the authority has jurisdiction in accordance with Article 17 of this decree;
3. The profile of the relic project includes the theory of presentations, photographs and facilities design;
4. The written agreement documents, project appraisers, and other documents are related.
1. The main head of economic reporting-the relic technique of relic for the competent authority to decide to invest approval in school h ... p:
a) The preservation, the amendment, the relic recovery only stops at the level of macho, small repair of the categories, Please. It does not affect the original element of the ruins and not the choice of different methods;
b) Only renovate or build new construction work b jobs Bitch. To protect and to develop a value of relic.
2. Economic reporting content-the relic technique included:
a) The base of the economic report-the cultivation of the relic.
b) Introducing the generalizer to d History and value of history, culture, science of relic;
c) The preliminary survey report on the issues of art architecture, engineering, building materials; assessment of the state of engineering and survey results by the regulation of the Law of Construction;
d) Goal of preservation, restoration, relic restoration;
The preservation method, the amendment, the restoration of each class of the remains; the method of protection. d i charged and artifacts in the process of competition; prevention, anti-geek, anti-fire, anti-fire; Well, New structures, technical infrastructure;
e) Funding and capital funds that carry out the preservation, restoration, relic recovery.
3. The authority of the appraisal and approval of the economic report-the prescribed amendment technique in accordance with Article 17 of this decree.
1. The revised amendment project and the economic report-the abatuation of the relic technique after it has been approved and the implementation implementation is only adjusted when there is one of the following cases:
a) There is the new regulation of the legislation on construction, legislation on cultural heritage and other legislation that is relevant;
b) There is a new discovery of the remains;
c) There is a great adjustment of the planning of relic and preservation methods, remotry, relic restoration;
d) There is an appearance of a new impact factor of the environment that is likely to seriously affect or risk the destruction of the relic;
Oh, Other cases follow the rule of law on construction.
2. The person with the authority of the appraisal, the approval of the relic project, the economic report-the relic technique, the remains. Move. The right to be appraisal, the approval of the amendment project. socket Monuments, economic reports-relic techniques.
This decree has been in effect since 15 November 2012.
1. Ministers, peer-to-peer agencies, government ministers of the government, chairman of the Provincial People's Committee within the mission range, its powers are responsible for the implementation of this decree.
2. The Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism presided in coordination with the Minister of Construction, the Minister of Finance issued the cost of planning a plan of relic planning, planning a relic amendment, an economic report-the amendment technique. d I ' m positive. I ' m designing a map of the building exam. socket active .
3. The planning, the approved amendment project before this Decree date comes into effect, is not the case. to Review the planning, project, c. Ah! c There. i d I don't know. What? p in accordance with the provisions of this decree.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.