The CIRCULAR regulates the level of currency, currency, payment, management and use of the new identity card fees _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the base fees and charges Ordinance No. 38/2001/PL-UBTVQH10 on 28/8/2001;
Pursuant to Decree No. 57/2002/ND-CP dated 3/6/2002 detailing the Government's enforcement of the Ordinance on fees and charges; Decree No. 24/2006/ND-CP dated 6/3/2006 amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 57/2002/ND-CP dated 3/6/2002;
Pursuant to Decree No. 118/2008/ND-CP on November 27, 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of finance;
Pursuant to Decree No. 05/1999/ND-CP dated 3/2/1999 of the Government regulations on identity; Decree No. 170/2007/ND-CP on 19/11/2007 amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 05/1999/ND-CP dated 3/2/1999;
Pursuant to decision No. 446/QD-TTg dated 11/5/2004 of the Prime Minister approving the project, production levels and manage identity;
Proposal of the Director of tax policy, the Minister of Finance issued a circular regulating the level of currency, currency, payment, management and use of the new identity card fee, as follows: article 1. The scope and subjects of application 1. This circular regulates the level of currency, currency, payment and management using the new identity card fee as specified in decision No. 446/QD-TTg dated 11/5/2004 of the Prime Minister.
2. The population of Vietnam from 14 years old enough to do the new procedures, the level change, the new identity card re-issuance fees, as prescribed in this circular.
3. cases not pay a) citizen is a father, mother, wife, husband, children of martyrs; the wounded, who enjoy the policy as invalids; children under the age of 18 of the wounded soldiers and who enjoy the policy as invalids; soldiers disease; citizens in the communes region as defined by the Committee; citizens in poor households under the provisions of the law;
b) citizens under 18 orphaned, both parents, not helpless;
c) an new identity change by State regulations change the administrative boundary.
Article 2. The level of fee unit: VND/ID CARD number of TT level-level-level change new back 1 direct image acquisition (images via camera) 30,000 50,000 70,000 2 indirect image acquisition (not yet charged photograph) 20,000 40,000 60,000 citizens resident in the town, the mountain town; the town borders; the Islands District, filed the new identity card fee equal to 50% of the salary prescribed in this article.
Article 3. Organize currency lodging, management, and use of the fee the fee for a new identity as revenues in the State budget, to be managed and used as follows: 1. The agency fee is the new identity was quoted to back 30% of the amount of the fees collected to finance work fee as prescribed. The amount quoted to back to the agency fee is defined as 100% and allocated as follows: a) the agency fee is 85% of the staff, management and collect fees for the new identity.
b) Police Administration Bureau of the social order directly under the General Directorate of administrative police of social safety order is 15% for service management, operation of the system of the data center to the new identity.
Police Administration of social order and public security, districts affiliated to the public security Department, the central cities of monthly or quarterly recurring calculates the amount quoted to back and quote rate transfer specified in this circular, the proxy paper genus from the custody account fees to transfer money to beneficiaries. The State Treasury paper base money transfer spending credentials on the deposit accounts of the police administration of social order directly under the General Directorate of administrative police of social safety order.
2. The amount of the remaining 70% collection agency fees into the State budget under current rules. The management, uses this money to implement the project "production, and managing identity" follow the instructions of the Ministry of finance.
Article 4. Effect and transition regulations 1. This circular has effect from the date of 05/11/2012.
2. Where no conditional deployment of new identity level then continues to execute mode, lodging and usage fees for certified according to current rules.
3. Other content related to the collection, filing, management, use and publicity mode no tutorial in this circular are performed according to the guidance in circular No. 63/2002/TT-BTC on 24/7/2002 of the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of the legal provisions on charges fees, circular No. 45/2006/TT-BTC dated 25/5/2006 amending, supplementing circular 63/2002/TT-BTC on 24/7/2002 and circular No. 28/2011/TT-BTC on 28/02/2011 the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of some articles of the law on tax administration, Decree No. 88/2007/ND-CP dated 25/5/2007 , Decree No. 106/2010/ND-CP dated 28/10/2010 of the Government.
4. organizations and individuals in the fee payers and concerned agencies responsible for the implementation of this circular.
5. In the process of implementing, if there are obstacles, suggest the Organization, timely reflection about personal finance to consider additional instructions./.