The DECISION about whether to modify the name and additional amendments article 1 of decision No 234/2005/QD-TTG dated 26 September 2005 by the Prime Minister on the special regime for employees, workers, staff of a number of lines in the State company _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
The labor code base on 23 June 1994; Law on amendments and supplements to some articles of the labor code on 02 April 2002; Law on amendments and supplements to some articles of the labor code on June 29, 2006;
Pursuant to Decree No. 205/2004/ND-CP on December 14, 2004 of the Government wage ladder system, payroll and salary allowances regime in State companies;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of labor, invalids and Social Affairs;
The Prime Minister issued decision to modify the name and additional amendments article 1 of decision No 234/2005/QD-TTg dated 26 September 2005 by the Prime Minister on the special regime for employees, workers, staff of a number of lines in the State companies, article 1. Modify the name of the decision No 234/2005/QD-TTg dated 26 September 2005 by the Prime Minister on the special regime for employees, workers, staff of a number of lines in the State company (hereinafter referred to as the decision 234/2005/QD-TTg) to "decide on the special regime for employees employees, officers, management of a number of lines in the limited liability company a member owned by the State ".
Article 2. Additional amendments article 1 decision No 234/2005/QD-TTg dated as follows: "article 1. Some specific regimes apply to workers, employees, management officials to work in a number of lines in the limited liability company a member owned by the State as follows: 1. the quantitative calculation of diet amount according to the actual working day includes : a VND/77,000) level on applicable to: workers from the sea into the port-flow lights; the workers, employees in the period measured, photographed established maritime terrain, a map of the sea.
b) level 93,000/day apply to: mining workers in the tunnel furnace, electric furnace workers, workers operating furnaces, peaches combines mining for mining; the air and drive the locomotive; the workers, employees doing work escorts, transport, and delivery of coal; crews of sea transport, sea vessels, ships at sea, the ship float drop Geophysics, escort service, supply, work at sea; the staff of maritime navigation (except the object specified in point c below); air traffic controllers direct employees, operators, equipment repair, aviation guidance information; the staff informed the aviation news; synergistic staff informed; direct technical workers to repair aircraft; workers, technical staff and flight attendants; photography technical crew members on the plane.
c) level of 108,000/day apply for: divers; ships crews caught seafood, seafood transport go far sea have capacity from 800 horsepower; salvage ships, rescue; the maritime search and rescue ship; marine navigation personnel on duty leads oil tanker from the rig at sea.
d) 170,000 Rate/day apply to: aircraft crew members; the workers, employees working on the sea transport ships during foreign travel; workers digging the well stands, fireplace coal mining of minerals for mining the depths on the 100 meters; the workers, employees work at the ship, stream light stations (excluding subject applied quantitative food levels as defined in this Clause Ridin Points);
DD) levels of 232,000/day apply to: workers, the staff who work in Vietnam the rig, the oil and gas transport ships at sea; the workers, employees working at the station the lights of the Spratly Islands and the sea of lights station isolated land way above 20 knots.
Quantitative food level mentioned above, workers contribute from the salary by 30%, 70% remaining spending business and accounting on the price or the cost of doing business. Workers enjoy the quantitative diet shall not be entitled to the diet, hard training regime, toxic in-kind as prescribed.
2. safety bonus modes include 2 levels of 15% and 20% calculated according to salary, rank, position, apply to workers, employees of some trades have particular labour conditions.
The object to apply the bonus mode of safety prescribed in the appendix attached to this decision.
3. Allowance for divers including varying from 0.1 to 1.0 by general minimum wage due to government regulations, applicable to deep divers more than 3 m, depending on depth, apply the allowance as actual scuba diving.
4. level the seagoing allowance 232,000/day apply to: workers, employees in those days actually worked on the rig, the oil and gas transportation services, oil and gas works on the sea, salvage ships, rescue, rescue, sea boat, float drop ship at sea , escort services, supplies, work-flow operation of the ship; the workers, employees operate the light in the isolated island far from the Mainland; Navigator staff on duty to lead the ship at sea.
5. lack of freshwater regime applicable to the lack of fresh water. "
Article 3. Terms of implementation 1. This decision is effective from December 1, 2012.
2. Annuls Article 1 of decision No 234/2005/QD-TTg and decision No 70/2008/QD-TTg dated May 30, 2008 by the Prime Minister about the amendments and supplements to some articles of the decision No 234/2005/QD-TTg dated 26 September 2005 from the Prime Minister's regulations a particular regime for workers employees, officers, some lines in State companies.
3. The Ministry of labour, invalids and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Finance shall guide the implementation of this decision.
4. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities, leaders of the limited liability company a member owned by the State, the relevant units responsible for implementation of this decision.