The CIRCULAR regulates The content of statistical indicators about the nation's development;
The development of statistical indicators about provincial, district, commune of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law on statistics, June 26, 2003;
Pursuant to Decree No. 40/2004/ND-CP dated 13 February 2004 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on statistics;
Pursuant to Decree No. 116/2008/ND-CP on November 14, 2008 Government's functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of planning and investment;
Pursuant to decision No. 56/2011/QĐ-TTg dated 14 December 2010 of the Prime Minister on The development of statistical indicators of the country;
At the suggestion of the General Director of the Statistics Bureau;
The Ministry of planning and investment content rules The world development statistics indicators of countries; The development of statistical indicators about provincial, district, commune, as follows: article 1. Content of The statistical indicators about the nation's development; The development of statistical indicators about provincial, district, commune attached to this circular: 1. The content of the target of world development statistics of countries issued decision No. 56/2011/QĐ-TTg dated 14 December 2010 of the Prime Minister.
2. The development of gender statistics indicators applicable to the province, central cities (known as The target provincial world development statistics);
3. The development of gender statistics indicators applicable to the district, the County, town and city in the province (known as The statistical gender development indicators districts);
4. The development of gender statistics indicators apply to the communes, wards and towns (referred to as the target of the world social development statistics).
Article 2. The responsibility to collect, aggregate and publish information 1. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Director the Supreme People's Procuratorate, the Chief Justice of the Supreme People's Court. Heads of other central-level institutions concerned have the responsibility to steer, guide the collection, General indicators about the nation's development was assigned and provided for the Ministry of planning and investment (Of statistics) and the general public.
2. the people's Committee Chairman, Director provincial people's Procuratorate, the district level. Chief Justice of the provincial people's Court, district level, heads of agencies and other related organizations at local levels is responsible for directing, guiding the collection, synthesis of world development indicators was assigned and provide statistical bodies according to the regulations.
3. the Director of the Bureau of statistics, the city directly under the Central Government are responsible for directing the unit in the statistics agency, statistics do collect, aggregate, publish statistical information about development of provincial, district, commune and reported to the General Department of statistics.
Article 3. Effect and implementation 1. This circular has effect from the date of 01/01/2013.
2. Ministries, ministerial agencies, government agencies, the people's Procuratorate, people's court levels, the Agency, other organization levels, people's committees of all levels have the responsibility to implement the provisions of this circular.
3. in the implementation process, if there are obstacles, suggest the bodies, related institutions submit comments to the Ministry of planning and investment (through the Agency of the General Department of statistics) to timely have instructions modify, supplement or./.