SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Number: 19 /2012/TT-BKHCN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 8, 2012
IT ' S SMART
Regulation of radiation control and security.
in occupational radiation and public screenings
Atomic Energy Law Base June 3, 2008;
Base of Protocol 07 /2010/NĐ-CP 25/01/2010 The Government rules the details and guidelines for some of the provisions of the Atomic Energy Law;
Base of Protocol 28 /2008/NĐ-CP March 14, 2008 of the Government provides for the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
The Minister of Science and Technology provides for the control and safety of radiation in occupational radiation and the public screening of the public as follows:
1. This information regulates the requirements for controlling and ensuring radiation safety in occupational radiation and public screening.
2. This information applies to the following agencies, organizations, individuals:
a) The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work;
b) Organization, individuals run and participate in the application of radiation breakdown, nuclear radiation, nuclear;
c) The organization, the individual who conducts the work at where the Radon-222 gas concentration exceeds 1,000 Becneren in 1 cubic metre of air mass (1,000 Bq/m3);
d) The state agency has a appraisal function, radiation safety inspector, nuclear;
The organization, the individual who works as a personal risk measurement;
e) Organization, individual export, import, scrap metal, recycling metal.
In this message the words below are understood as follows:
1. Career Projection is the radiation of the individual occurring during the course of the radiation work, the radiation incident, the nuclear, working at a place where the Radon-222 gas concentration exceeds 1,000 Becnets in one cubic meter of air (1,000 Bq/m3) or proceed with the appraisal, inspector. at facilities that conduct radiation work, do not account for irradiation (such as the K-40 in the human body, the cosmic rays on the ground ...) and radiate from the radiation work, the source of radiation that is exempt from the radiation and the medical radiation. Occupational radiation includes external radiation and radiation in.
2. Projective public is a radiation to the public due to the radiation work that has been granted a license to cause and radiation in the case of radiation incidents, radiation nuclei, nuclear radiation, radiation screening, medical radiation, and radiation from the local nature of radiation.
3. Control area. is a place to apply protection measures and special safety regulations to control radiation or to prevent radiation contamination spreading in normal working conditions, preventing or limiting potential radiation levels.
4. The area of surveillance. It is where radiation conditions are always monitored, although there is no need for protection and safety regulations such as the control area.
5. Hidden Radiation is the indefinite projection that occurs but may occur due to the radiation incident, the radiation kernel, due to an event or a series of probability events, including failure of the device and error in operation.
6. Dose Restraint is the coefficient to determine the greatest dose-dose value for an individual from a radiation source or a base or a radiation job that is applied when calculating the shield-shied design, which takes into account the optimizing of radiation safety or radiation capacity. It's in the future.
7. Investigation Level is the value of an effective dose, dose, dose level, or contamination of radiation contamination per unit of area or volume, if it is overtaken to conduct an investigation in order to detect the cause and proceed with remedied measures.
8. Radiation worker is employees working in the area of control and in the monitoring area.
9. Risk limitation is the value that is not allowed to exceed the effectiveness of the effective dose or the equivalent dose for the individual due to radiation from the controlled radiation work.
10. The remaining radiation dose. is the performance of the predictor and doable dose after the application of certain interventions.
11. Forecast dose is the dose that can be received when the radiation breakdown, the nucleus occurs if it does not apply any intervention measures.
12. Avoid it. It ' s possible to reduce the interventions.
REQUEST FOR CONTROL AND SAFETY OF RADIATION IN OCCUPATIONAL RADIATION AND PUBLIC SCREENING OF THE RADIATION.
1. Organization, individuals who conduct radiation work must guarantee a dose of personal radiation on the radiation staff and the public does not exceed the prescribed dose limit at the Appendix I issued with this message.
2. The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work must implement regulatory and administrative measures prescribed at this Smart to limit the dose of individual radiation to the radiation worker and the public to the lowest level that can be achieved in a reasonable way.
1. Not using the 18-year-old who does the radiation job. The case of skilled learners with radiation, students, age students aged 16 to 18 using radiation sources during his academic process are only employed in the area of control or monitoring area under conditions that have specialized cadres. Lead.
2. Do not use people with radioactive taboos by the provisions of the Ministry of Health.
3. The radiation staff is certified by the medical facilities that are not healthy enough to continue the radiation work that must be changed to labor conditions.
4. The pregnant female radiation worker must inform the person in charge of her pregnancy and if there is a temporary desire to change the labor conditions then the head of the organization, the individual conducts the radiation duty to another. Yeah.
1. Organization, individuals who conduct radiation work must organize training when recruiting and periodically retraining radiation safety for radiation personnel.
2. The radiation staff must go through training courses, train safety training at the request of the person in charge of radiation safety.
The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work must carry out the following requirements for controlling the source of radiation:
1. Make sure the number of radiation sources and the radioactive source activity is minimal to perform the radiation work.
2. Save the source of radioactivity in the safe, well-covered areas and apply radiation control and contamination measures.
3. The radiation-source inventory.
4. Regular examination of the leak of the radioactive source.
5. Apply the radiation safety safeguards while shipping the source of radiation in and out of the facility.
6. Do the collection, disposal, storage, disposal of radioactive waste, the used source of radioactive waste and control of the discharge of radioactive waste into the environment by law.
1. When calculating the radiation shield design for the area of control and the monitoring area, the organization, the individual who conducts the radiation job must apply to the extent of the restraint of a smaller occupational dose of radiation or equal to 3/10 of the dose limit value on the radiation staff.
2. When calculating the radiation shield design for the public sector, the organization, the individual who conducts the radiation job must apply to the extent of which the public radiation dose is less than or equal to 3/10 of the dose limit value on the public on the basis of reviewing the factors. After:
a) The contribution of dose from the sources of radiation and other radiation work, including the sources and radiation work that can arise in the future;
b) The potential changes that may affect public screenings such as changing the properties and operations of the source;
c) Good operational experience of radiation sources or good conduct of similar radiation work.
3. The nuclear facility that handles or saves radioactive waste in a facility design profile must have data on the structure of the work, groundwater, surface water, water operating water; assess the ability to osmotiate, transport radioactive nuclei in soil, water; proof of equipment. It is possible to prevent radiation leaks into the soil, water and air.
1. The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work must set up the control area at the satisfaction of one of the following conditions:
a) The dose of the potential radiation is greater than or equal to 6 mSv/years;
b) There is a possibility of radioactive contamination;
c) A nuclear reactor control room, radiation machine, accelerator, industrial projective device.
2. Organization, individuals conducting radiation work must establish a monitoring area at the following conditions: there is a potential radiation dose greater than 1 mSv/year and less than 6 mSv/year.
1. Organization, individuals conducting radiation work using radiation sources must apply administrative control measures or the following appropriate technical measures to control the access to radioactive sources:
a) The site is equipped with a continuous or key-key system using the key to the storage site, using a type 1 and 2 radiation source using the QCVN 6:2010-BKHCN Technical Regulation on Radiation Safety-Subgroup and radioactive source; where use of the accelerator; the site. Radiation processing, radiation chemicals, and storage areas of radioactive waste;
b) There are signs and use of barriers to prevent access to the source;
c) Request to use the license to come in for these areas; wear identification cards or send people to monitor the access to the area of control;
d) Civil building control is allowed access to the source of radiation.
2. The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work must apply the following appropriate administrative and technical measures to control the coming into the monitoring area:
a) Building the interior of these areas;
b) There are signs, using barriers to prevent the coming of the area.
The organization, the individual who conducts radiation work using an open source of radioactive contamination, has to control the surface radiation contamination of the surface, contamination of air radiation by the following measures:
1. Use closed systems such as a drawer, a closet.
2. Use the radioactive materials for walls, floors, and easily contaminated surfaces.
3. Use measures to prevent the spread of radioactive contamination.
4. Use of a ventilated ventilation system with radioactive material.
5. Use dose-based measurement devices, radioactive contamination detectors, other tests to monitor and assess the level of contamination.
1. The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work must equip the staff of the radiation of personal protection as follows:
a) The employee who works the radiation capacity is potentially causing a radioactive contamination to be armed with pants, protective garments, gloves, shoes, boots, boots, head caps, anti-radioactive contamination sites;
b) The employee who uses an X-ray device to scan a diagnostic screening must be fitted with a lead rubber apron, lead rubber sheet covering the thyroid, lead glass;
c) The operator of the intervention X-ray device, the doctor and the technician who participated in the implementation of the intervention X-ray procedures must be equipped with lead rubber apron, lead rubber sheet covering the thyroid, lead rubber gloves, suitable lead glasses;
d) The employee who uses a radioactive source in the exploration of the well-drilled geophysical probe must be equipped with a source clamp, gloves.
2. For the controlled area potentially causing radiation contamination, at the entrance to the area, the organization, the individual conducting the radiation work must provide employees with the appropriate dose control radiation; at the exit of the area, the bathroom layout, where the hand wash is located. Save the material contaminated with radioactive contamination and equipment to test the contamination of the body, clothing, items that carry out of the area.
3. Personal protection, reckless control equipment and body contamination testing equipment must reach quality and process under the national technical standard or international standard admitted; must be well-preserved and tested, predetermined maintenance, and the maintenance of the body. Yeah.
4. The radiation staff must be fully guided by the use and examination of the personal protection vehicle, the device control device and the body radiation contamination test equipment.
5. Radiation staff must use personal protection, dose control equipment, and body-radiation contamination test equipment according to the instructions.
1. The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work must build the internal safety of radiation and the appropriate work process; the radiation safety inpatient must have the requirement of compliance with the work processes and the safety guidelines, the requirement for the exercise of personal doses, the requirement. Regarding the use of personal protective equipment, radiation and radiation testing equipment, the responsibility to inform when an abnormal phenomenon can cause loss of radiation safety and other specific requirements that are consistent with the radiation work.
2. The radiation staff must approve the internal safety of radiation and the work process.
Article 13. Screening control for visitors, who supports care, visits patients and patients when the hospital is in the hospital.
The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work using the radiation source for the diagnosis and treatment of radiation control to the visitor, who supports the care, visits patients and patients when it comes to the hospital with the following measures:
1. The person with knowledge of safety measures and anti-radiation protection is accompanied by visiting visitor, who supports the care and visits of patients into the area of control.
2. Provide full information and instructions on radiation safety for the guests before they enter the area of control.
3. Secure the radiation dose of the caretaker, assist and visit patients in the diagnosis, test or treatment with ionizing radiation or the radiation drug that does not exceed the prescribed dose limit at the Appendix I issued with this Privacy.
4. Only allow patients to take on the radiation drug in the diagnosis and treatment of the hospital discharged when the radiation activity in the body does not exceed the degree according to the law on the guidelines for the safety of radiation safety in health.
1. The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work must perform the work area tests.
2. The mapping of the working area must be done in a regular, systematic manner, which is compatible with the degree, the radiation capacity of the radiation work and the assurance of the following requirements:
a) Must follow the measurements, the method, the measurement process, the location, the time of measurement, the frequency of the radiation that was determined first;
b) The level of inquiry for the specified measurement positions at this point a paragraph must be established based on the actual assessment metrics of the facility or good experience in other facilities with similar radiation work;
c) The performance of the working area must be consistent with the extent of the danger of the radiation work done in that area and not less than once in a year;
d) The reflex device must meet the technical standard, national technical standards or international standards must be protected, regulated, periodically calibrated.
3 Request for radiation by regulation at paragraph 2 This must be established as a survey program and submit as a permit and file application in the work area radiation profile.
4. Results of the work area tests must inform the radiation staff and their direct manager.
1. The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work must equip a personal dose for all employees who work in the area of control, the monitoring area.
2. Organization, individuals who conduct radiation work must use a personal radiation measurement service at the facilities that are licensed to operate in the service of the atomic energy application.
3. Organization, individuals conducting radiation work must build and ensure the correct procedure of using a personal dose and handling in the case of an abnormal problem with a personal dose, which must have the following content:
a) The radiation staff must be used correctly, rationing the radiation, personal doses, and the paper directly to the person in charge of the safety of the person when the personal dose is dropped into the radiation case, contaminated with radiation contamination or failure, lost;
b) The case of personal doses that were dropped into the radiation case, contaminated or damaged, the dose must be transferred right to the unit carrying out the individual dose measurement service. During the timing of the dose-reading results, the owner of the facility must be equipped with new doses for employees or fully implement the safety measures that guarantee the dose is not higher than the average dose of staff received; the whole incident and related materials need to be established. a record and being held;
c) Ensure that the properties, frequency, and accuracy of monitoring occupational doses must be determined, considering the magnitude and possible changes of radiation levels, capabilities, and magnitude of the potential radiation. The frequency is not over every three months.
4. The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation must be guaranteed when there is radiation in, the radiation worker in addition to being equipped with a personal dose, which must apply in direct or indirect dose assessment measures based on the result of tracking the font. Radiation, the concentration of radiation at work, the protected equipment is used, and the location information, the duration of the staff being radiated.
1. Organization and individuals conduct radiation work to organize health care for radiation workers at the time of recruitment, periodically during the period of work and when an end to the radiation-related work.
2. The radiation staff must perform a health examination at the request of the person in charge of safety.
1. The organization, the individual who conducts the right radiation job, regularly updates, holds the prescribed records at 1 Article 29 Atomic Energy Law with the following content:
a) A record of the source of radiation, nuclear material, radiation equipment, nuclear equipment; changes, repair, radiation equipment upgrades, nuclear equipment;
b) The profile of the working area, measurement, and maintenance records, the calibration, calibration, in which the recording: the testing plan, the radiation operation, periodic testing results, maintenance documentation, testing, calibration device calibration, and other documents linked to And,
c) Diary and record of radiation incidents, nuclear during the course of radiation work;
d) The training of the radiation staff;
The health profile of the radiation staff, which records the annual health exam and the employee's mutation;
e) The radiation doss of the radiation worker by the prescribed pattern at this Annex III. The radiation doss of the radiation worker is updated at least once a year and shortly after the case of the radiation dose exceeds the level of investigation, the dose limit and when required;
g) The conclusion of the inspection, examination and documentation of the implementation of the request of the authority of the authority;
h) The radiation profile for the public includes the content: the observational program and the environmental radiation results, the calibration of the observational device.
2. The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work responsible for providing radiation staff, other subject matter is related to the occupational radiation record; the implementation of the retention, the transfer of records of a career screening control by regulation at Article 29 of the site. The Atomic Energy Act. The health records and radiation dosages of the radiation staff must be kept in the 30-year period since it was no longer working on radiation.
3. The radiation staff must preserve and save the personal dose monitoring monitor.
Providing for the organization, the individual conducts the radiation work of previous information regarding his professional radioactivity.
Article 18. Internal monitoring for the implementation of the required occupational screening control requirements for the following:
The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation must periodically review the following content:
1. Radiation safety integrity, work process.
2. The inspection of the working area and the surrounding environmental observational program.
3. The monitoring and evaluation of the individual radiation dose.
4. The filing of the profile.
5. Range of control area and monitoring area.
The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work must establish and implement the observational program to ensure public radiation due to the organization ' s radiation sources, the individual who conducts the correct, fully evaluated radiation work and is approved by the agency. management of the state.
1. Annual periodically in November or when required, the organization, the individual conducting the radiation work must submit a prescribed safety status report at Article 20 Atomic Energy Law and report results in control, guarantee the safety of radiation in radiation. occupational and public radiation to the Department of Radiation and Nuclear Safety. The facilities operating the medical diagnostic X-ray device send this report to the Department of Science and Technology where the license level conducts the radiation work.
2. Report the results of the control and safety of radiation in occupational radiation and the public screening of the following:
a) Results of a personal career radiation dose;
b) The results of testing the work area and the public sector;
c) Assessment of deviation from the safe assessment has been granted a license;
d) Evaluation of cases of overdoses (if available);
) Report cases of radiation incidents, nuclei that occur as well as test cases beyond the level of investigation.
SCREENING CONTROL IN THE CASE OF RADIATION INCIDENTS, NUCLEAR AND OTHER SPECIAL CASES.
The organization, the individual who conducts radiation with radiation levels, radiation contamination levels, radiation discharge levels caused by the radiation work of the facility beyond the limit allowed to proceed with the following measures:
1. Set up and maintain emergency control.
2. Apply all measures to put these levels under the license level.
3. Make the regulation in the application of the radiation breakdown incident, the kernel of the grades.
The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work, the employer, organizes the radiation breakdown, the kernel of responsible levels:
1. Manage, control, and save the radiation dose of the personnel involved in the radiation incident application, the kernel.
2. Secure the radiation dose for the employee who participate in the radiation incident application, the kernel does not exceed 50 mSv except the following cases:
For the purpose of saving him;
b) When carrying out actions that prevent serious or fatal damage or prevent conditions that may cause catastrophic damage to humans and the environment;
c) When taking actions to avoid large mass doses.
3. Assuring employees to participate in the radiation incident, the kernel must be notified in advance of the risks to their health as well as the protection measures before the conduct of the interventions with the dose of radiation received in excess of 50mSv.
4. Make sure in any case not for employees to participate in the radiation incident, the kernel receives an effective dose exceeding 500 mSv.
The radiation dose of the radiation worker when entering the radiation incident application, the kernel will not be charged into the occupational dose for control over the dose limit. In the case of the agent involved in the radiation incident, the kernel took an effective dose of more than 200 mSv to be medically tested and advised before continuing radiation work.
The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work, organizes the radiation incident, the kernel of emergency levels must be guaranteed:
1. Make the protective actions and the application of the radiation incident, the instant nucleus before the radiation occurs. The dose of the decision to act for protection and emergency response in the event of radiation incidents, the kernel is regulated at Annex II issued by this message.
2. Assessment the effectiveness of the actions taken and adjust them accordingly.
3. Comparison of the remaining radiation dose with reference level (from 20-100 mSv) to give the level of protection priority to the group of people with the remaining radiation dose beyond the reference level.
4. For nuclear facilities there must be an emergency protection zone planning (PAZ), emergency protection planning area (UPZ) based on the level of dose prescribed at Annex II issued by this message.
Organization and individuals perform export, import, production, consumption, and recycling of metal, responsible steel embryos.
1. The organization is monitoring, detection of radioactive material, radioactive contamination of radioactive contamination and sources of radiation and in metal waste, in semi-finished steel embryos.
2. Text day reports to the State Administration of Radiation Safety and Nuclear Safety if detected radioactive material, radioactive contamination of radioactive contamination and sources of radiation and in the scrap of metal, in semi-finished steel embryos.
3. execute the following treatment measures:
a) reimbursable shipments of radiation contamination or whether the radioactive source is out of control for export water;
b) The collection, storage and preservation of contaminated goods by regulation of radioactive waste management;
c) Use the limited technical and administrative measures that limit the person to the area with radioactive contamination.
Article 25. Control and secure radiation safety for employees working in the environment have high levels of Radon-222 gas.
1. The employer must apply the radiation safety and safety measures to employees who work in environmental conditions when the Radon-222 gas concentration at work exceeds 1000 Becneren (Bq) in 1 cubic meter of air as a result of the procedure. For the organization, the individual conducts radiation work.
2. The employer in the place of high levels of Radon-222 gas exceeds the regulation level at 1 Article, depending on the specific conditions, must apply control measures and reduce the concentration of radon gas in the working environment such as increased ventilation, phase one. The air in the area works with outdoor air, cleaning air by using activated charcoal or other suitable methods.
The state agency performs the function of appraisal, the radiation safety inspector must equip individual doses and assess the dose of the individual radiation to the cadet, the staff directly to the inspector, the radiation safety appraisal.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ORGANIZATION, THE INDIVIDUAL AS A PERSONAL DOSE MEASUREMENT SERVICE
1. The personal dose must be suitable for the type of radiation work and the guarantee cannot be self-conscious to change the measurement index on the dose.
2. The measurements and calibration of individual dose measurement devices must be done according to the following practice quantities:
a) Hp (10) for the full effect;
b) Hp (3) for the equivalent dose to the eye;
c) Hs (0.07) for the equivalent dose to the skin.
Article 28. The responsibility of the organization, the individual as a personal dose measurement service
The organization, the individual who works as a responsible risk measurement service:
1. There are sufficient equipment, manpower to carry out the individual dose measurement service under the rule of law.
2. Build and implement the quality assurance program.
3. Guide to organizations, individuals who use personal doses according to the right process.
4. The result of an individual dose measurement must have the following main information: the organization name, the individual who conducts the radiation work, the address of the agency, the measurement interval, the list of the radiation staff along with the value of the dose, the measurement and confirmation of the agency. service.
5. Report immediately to the Department of Radiation Safety and Nuclear, Department of Science and Local Technology The cases of radiation staff are overdoed.
6. Update the patient ' s personal career radiation dose to the national database of occupational radiation at the guidance of the Department of Radiation and Nuclear Safety.
The Department of Radiation and Nuclear Safety, the Department of Science and Technology of the Provinces, the Central City and the organizations, the individual involved in this practice.
1. This message comes into effect after 45 days, since the signing date.
2. During the execution, if there is an entangrium or new problem arise, the offer reflects timely reflection on the Ministry of Science and Technology to review the amendment, the addition ./.