The CIRCULAR stipulated the conditions of operation of sports facilities organised football base fitness and Sports Law No. 77/2006/QH11 on November 29, 2006;
Pursuant to Decree No. 112/2007/ND-CP dated 26 June 2007 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on physical education, sports;
Pursuant to Decree No. 7841/2007/ND-CP on December 25, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism;
Pursuant to Decree No. 69/2008/ND-CP on May 30, 2008 by the Government on the policy to encourage socialization with respect to activities in the field of education, vocational training, health, culture, sports, the environment;
At the suggestion of the General Director of the Sports Bureau, Minister of culture, sports and tourism issued a circular regulating the conditions of operation of sports facilities organised football.
Article 1. Scope, application object 1. This circular detailing the conditions of the facilities, equipment, staff expertise and tools of the sports facilities organised football.
This circular does not regulate the activities of professional football.
2. This circular apply to organizations and individuals, organized football in Vietnam.
Article 2. Certificate of eligible operations 1. Sports facilities football operations organization is conducting business activities must be certified eligible business under the procedure specified in article 55 of the fitness and Sports Law.
2. sports facility when organizing training activities and sporting honors in football must ensure the conditions stipulated in article 43 of the fitness and Sports Law.
Article 3. Conditions of equipment yards, the tool 1. A golf training area ensures minimal density 25 m square/person, if the wall episodes kick off the bridge, the minimum size of the subjects of the wall with a width of 5 m, height 2.5 m and is made of durable materials. An area of the game field guarantee the size according to the provisions of the law of soccer.
Exercise yard and soccer must ensure the distance around, no obstacles, the minimum distance from the boundary of the pitch to the fence or the adjacent patio is 2, 5 m.
2. Surface is flat and is made of a material of natural grass, artificial grass, clay, wood floors, synthetic or plastic not fine sand and gravel.
3. On the pitch fully horizontal, vertical border lines, circle Center, area and the point penalty.
4. Frame the subject requirements ensure the size according to the provisions of the law of soccer is made of a material of iron, wood or synthetic plastic.
5. A football stadium adjacent to housing, public works, roads must have minimum 3 m high fence surrounds the yard.
6. evening competition, training must ensure minimum light 150 lux.
7. The yard must have rules and operation with the following basic content: a) use the sports training, competitions;
b) full instructions of the Executive management of the yard;
c) communicate civilized, polite, not quarrelsome behavior, loss of solidarity;
d) Don't drink wine, beer, smoking in the courtyard;
DD) not bring hard objects, colors, curly could cause injury on the pitch;
e) did not gather the organisation of gambling and other social ills;
g) operating time.
8. Have the medical tools, meet the initial first aid.
9. toilet areas, and costume changes to the car.
10. Ensure sanitation, security and fire prevention regulations.
11. The images, billboards advertise the use must comply with the provisions of the law.
Article 4. Conditions on the professional staff of the sports facility hosted Active soccer training guide must have a guide who has a professional level of football ensured one of the criteria specified in point 1 section I circular No. 01/2007/TT-UBTDTT on July 20, 2007 the Sports Commission's guidelines made some provisions of Decree No. 112/2007/ND-CP dated 26 June 2007 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on fitness, sports.
Article 5. Implementation 1. The sports administration has the responsibility to guide and inspect the implementation of this circular.
2. Inspection of the culture, sports and Tourism conducts inspections, processed by competent organizations and individuals violating the regulations on professional terms when the Organization of football.
3. The Department of culture, sports and tourism of the province, central cities are responsible for implementation of this circular.
Article 6. Effective enforcement of this circular effect since Jan. 25 in 2013.
The sports facilities organised football formed but not yet guaranteed to qualify as prescribed in this circular are complementary, perfected during the 6 months from the date of the circular.
In the process, if any obstacles, suggest the Agency organized, timely, personal reflections on the Ministry of culture, sports and tourism to consider, resolve./.