The CIRCULAR regulates the technical-economic norms document handling most of the value _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law No. 01/2011/archive QH13 on February 11, 2011;
Pursuant to Decree No. 61/2012/ND-CP on August 10, 2012 provincial government lifted, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of the Interior;
The Minister of the Interior issued a circular regulating the technical-economic norms document handling most of the value, article 1. Scope this circular regulates the technical-economic norms document handling most of the value for expiry of documents preserved in the repository and the document is no longer the value has the type out after tweaking.
Article 2. Object applied to this circular is applicable in the historical archive and the archive bodies have used the State budget.
Article 3. Explanation of terms 1. Technical-economic norms document handling most of the value includes labour norms; norm materials, Office products made in the processing of the document expiry preserved in storage and handling of materials is no longer the value has the type out after tweaking.
2. expiry of documents processing preserved in the repository is the assessment value document in the guidelines, methods, standards specified by the competent authorities to identify the most valuable document archive and execute the Cancel type material.
3. document processing is no longer the value has the type out after tweaking the rank value document in the guidelines, methods, standards specified by the competent authority to determine what documents are no longer stored value and make the type to cancel them.
4. direct labour norms (labor norms also called tech-Bc) is the total labour time wear and take steps to free the work of document handling processes most of the value in the Organization, technical conditions determined.
BC = Ttn + Tnn, nc + Tck. a) (Ttn): operation time is the direct labor time using tools of labour acting on the object, including the labor time to workers make the whole job of processing the document off the value.
b) (Tnn, nc): leisure time, needs time to rest and make the natural needs of workers in the course of work under the provisions of the labor code.
The total time to rest and the demand needed for a work day is 30 minutes.
c) (Tck): the standard time is the time to prepare and the end for the process to work. TCK is calculated a maximum of 30 minutes for a working day (480 minutes).
5. labor norms (Tsp) expiry of document processing preserved in storage and handling of materials is no longer the value has the type after the control is labour time hao to handle 1 meter reviews documents or document type meters 1, is given by the sum of the direct labor norms norms of labor service and the labor quota management.
TSP = Bc + Tpv + Tql. a) labor norms served (Tpv) was calculated by 2% of direct labour norms: (Tpv) = (Bc) x 2%.
b) labor quota management (Tql) is calculated by 5% of direct labour norms and norms of service workers: (Tql) = (Bc + Tpv) x 5%.
6. Units of product a) product unit was selected to build the labor quota expiry of document processing preserved in the repository is the meter price documents.
b) product unit was selected to build the labour norms of handling documents no longer have value type back control is the actual document processed meters.
Article 4. Technical-economic norms document handling most of the value 1. The labor quota expiry of documents processing preserved in the repository (Tsp) = 331.050 minutes/metres reviews the documentation specified in Appendix I attached.
2. Norms of labour data no longer has value after control types (Tsp) = 283.110 minutes/metres of documents prescribed in Appendix II attached.
3. Level of supplies, stationery document handling most of the values specified in Appendix III attached.
Article 5. Implementation of this circular are effective from June 28, 2013.
The Agency, other organization can apply to this circular to make the processing of most documents of value.
In the process, if any obstacles to timely reflect the recommendation of the Ministry of Interior to study, modify and supplemented accordingly./.