The CIRCULAR, issued regulations on quality control accreditation education _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law on education, June 14, 2005; Law on amendments and supplements to some articles of the law on education, November 25, 2009;
Pursuant to the law of higher education on 18 June 2012;
Pursuant to Decree No. 36/2012/ND-CP dated 18 April 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of ministries, ministerial agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 32/2008/ND-CP dated 19 March 2008 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of education and training;
Pursuant to Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP dated 10 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education; Decree No. 31/2010/ND-CP on January 11, 2011 the Government's amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 75/2006/ND-CP dated 10 August 2006 from the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of some articles of the law on education;
At the suggestion of Director auditing and testing the quality of education;
The Minister of education and training issued a circular regulating the accreditation of educational quality, article 1. Attached to this circular regulations on accreditation of educational quality.
Article 2. This circular has effect from the day 15 February 2013.
Article 3. Office Manager, Director of Department of quality control testing and education, the heads of the relevant units of the Ministry of education and training; Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities; The Director of the Department of education and training, the Director of the National University, the University, the Academy, Rector of the University, College and professional level, the Director of the auditing organization of the quality of education, the accreditation quality control of education is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
DEPUTY MINISTER signature (signed) Bui van Ga. regulations on quality control accreditation education (attached to circular No: 60/2012/TT-BGDDT December 28, 2012 of the Minister of education and training) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope and objects 1. This text of regulations on quality control accreditation education (hereinafter referred to as CheckUser) including: standard; the audit selection process; card, revoke the accreditation card; responsibilities, rights of CheckUser.
2. This text is applied for accreditation, universal preschool level, qualification level professional, College, and University organizations and individuals concerned.
Article 2. Accreditation Accreditation is people are selected, completed the training program, fostering regulatory, accreditation was granted the accreditation card, made the task of quality education at the request of the institution and the agency or other competent organizations.
Chapter II procedures, CRITERIA and SELECTION PROFILE ACCREDITATION article 3. The audit selection staff step 1. Step 1: every year, testing and quality control for the construction education plan selection, accreditation process of the Minister of education and training.
2. Step 2: the base plan was the Minister of education and training, Bureau approval and accreditation of education announced plans to audit selection, receiving registration dossiers, organisation profile and review published a list of those candidates eligible entrants on electronic information page of the Ministry of education and training.
3. Step 3: Director of Department of quality control testing and education Board established selection of CheckUser.
4. Step 4: Selection Board organization accreditation inspection, testing through interviews or to practice skills, qualifications, profession of the applicant. Interview score or practice are 100 ladders.
5. Step 5: selection of Accreditation Council determine the successful people. Successful people have to have enough of the following conditions: a) are eligible under the provisions of article 4 of this regulation;
b) points test, testing from 50 points;
c) selection results are retrieved in order from high to low down to the end of the target. The event from 2 or more people to have check points, equal measure, then the Chairman of selection decisions in order of priority: people who have higher qualifications; who has seniority working in the education sector more; people who have a certificate or diploma in foreign language proficiency at higher levels; If not selected be the successful person to end the Chairman reported the Director of Department of quality control testing and education decisions;
d) does not make the reserve results for the selected period.
6. Step 6: notification of results: a) within a period of 10 working days from the date of the test, the selection board chair, accreditation must be listed in the recruitment results in Office and on electronic information page of the Ministry of education and training;
b) within a period of 10 working days from the date of publication of results of selection test Park, the applicant has the right to submit suggested remarking results testing and selection. Chairman of the Organization of accreditation selection re-assessed and announced results re-assessed within 10 working days from the date of expiry receipt appeal.
7. Step 7: after the implementation of the regulation from item 1 to item 6 of this Article, within a period of 10 working days, the President of the Council of accreditation selection list of candidates to be recruited the Director testing and quality control for the selection decision education accreditation; listed list of work at Headquarters and on electronic information page of the Ministry of education and training. Director of Department of quality control testing and education responsible to the Minister of education and training on the results of selection test Park.
Article 4. Accreditation standards 1. Good-quality, healthy enough to meet work requirements.
2. professional level: a) Bachelor or above with regard to accreditation quality control, universal preschool education;
b) Have a master's degree or above with regard to quality control accreditation of higher education and professional level.
3. About work seniority: a) as teachers, educational managers or have been teachers, educational managers, have the time teaching or doing the management, universal preschool education from 5 years or for quality control accreditation preschool education , universal;
b) as teachers, trainers, educational managers or have been teachers, trainers, educational managers, have the time teaching or doing the work of the University and education management professional from 10 years for accreditation accreditation of higher education and professional level.
4. Understand the law, the regime, policies on education.
5. Have completed certification training program, accreditation training as prescribed by the Ministry of education and training.
6. Information technology certificate level B or above.
7. language proficiency certificate level B1 or tier 3/6 or more according to the common European reference Framework on foreign language.
Article 5. Profile, contents, forms of accreditation selection 1. Profile selection: a Single sign) (Appendix I) 4 Photo 3 x 4 cm size style color photo paper identity are taken in time not exceeding 6 months as of the filing date;
b) curriculum vitae (annex II) certified by the agency heads, work place or organization of the people's Committee of wards, communes where the applicant for permanent residence is no longer working at the Agency, held up to the time of recruitment;
c) valid copy of diploma, certificate;
d) health certificate by the Medical Center at district level, or equivalent or higher levels in less than 6 months as of the filing date.
2. Select content: competence, qualifications, professional accreditation education of the applicant.
3. Forms of selection: the selection profile Review; testing, testing through interviews or written and practical.
4. People who belong to one of the following cases shall not be filing a selection: a) are being prejudice criminal liability, penalty or imprisonment were convicted but not yet deleted projects;
b) Are to coercive measures Executive brought in compulsory detoxification facility;
c) is restricted or lost the capacity for civil acts;
d) Being applied form of discipline from warning or above (for applicant's officers, public officials, government officials).
Article 6. The selection board accreditation 1. Council: a) Director testing and quality control for Education decided to form the Council of accreditation selection;
b the Council had not exceeding 9) members, including the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman is the head of Department of quality control testing and education; the Board members are leaders and experts of the relevant units of the Ministry of education and training, the expert on quality assurance and quality control for education, including at least 1/3 of the Board members is the expert on quality assurance and quality control in education;
c) the Council has hosted the secretariat assisting include the Agency's expert testing and quality control for education and the relevant units of the Ministry of education and training;
d) are allowed to use the seal of the Department of quality control testing and education during the operation.
2. The Mission of the Council of: a) the inspecting, testing the application;
b) suggest Director testing and quality control of education approval list accreditation;
c) complaints, accusations in the process of organizing a selection in accordance with the law.
Chairman of the Board is entitled to decide on the content and form of a selection.
4. audit selection board members under collective principles, concluded by majority when at least 2/3 of the members of the Council unanimously adopted.
Chapter III-LEVEL card, REVOKE the ACCREDITATION CARD article 7. The authority issued the card, revoke the accreditation card Director testing and quality control of education has issued the card and withdraw accreditation card.
Article 8. Level 1 accreditation card. Accreditation card is granted for the satisfactory selection of accreditation as prescribed in article 3 of this regulation.
2. Accreditation Card (annex III) have use value 5 years from date of issue.
3. Within 15 days of the decision of selection, accreditation Director and educational quality accreditation card for the persons selected.
4. valuable accreditation Cards to registered education quality as defined in article 13 of this regulation.
5. People who belong to one of the circumstances specified in paragraph 4 of article 5 of this Regulation shall not be granted the accreditation card.
Article 9. Revoke accreditation card who issued the card card revoked accreditation in the following cases: 1. Be fraudulent to be selection of CheckUser;
2. In one of the cases was not granted the accreditation card;
3. Deliberately giving results quality control for education are not objective, not honest or violating one of the prohibited acts for accreditation set forth in article 14 of this regulation.
Article 10. 1 accreditation card. Accreditation cards are issued in the following cases: a) the expiry of Card use as specified in paragraph 2 of article 8 of this regulation;
b) damaged or lost Card.
2. the suggested profile control card include: a auditing's suggestion) (reason given grant proposals);
b) Declaration the operation quality of participatory educational accreditation, certified by the auditing organization quality education in 2 years;
c) Accreditation Card is old, broken or off the shelf.
3. within 20 working days of receipt of a valid application, Director of Department of quality control and testing education card or notified in writing in case no card and stating the reason.
4. The card is level again due to lost or broken are worth using under the term of the card is first issued.
Chapter IV RESPONSIBILITY, rights and CONDITIONS of PRACTICE of ACCREDITATION article 11. Responsibilities of accreditation 1. Compliance with the principles and rules concerning the quality of education.
2. To comply with the terms of the contract quality control education.
3. In the course of performing their duties, do not interfere or intervene in the work of the institution.
4. implementation of the audit objective, honest.
5. Make sure the auditing results secret before publication.
6. Be responsible before the law, before the Organization of education quality evaluation results and comments received during the external evaluation report.
7. store the records, documents on the quality control work of education by themselves make.
8. Perform other obligations prescribed by law.
Article 12. The right of accreditation 1. The time involved in quality control for the institution or educational programs, accreditation has the following rights: a) independent professional expertise;
b) require the registered institution accreditation provides full, timely documents, information about the field testing requested tasks;
c) created the conditions needed to perform the task;
d) entitled to remuneration, remuneration of accreditation under the regulation.
2. the right to refuse to perform the quality control for the institution and education programs if it deems the institution and educational programs that are not eligible to make.
3. Join the professional organisations in accordance with the law.
Article 13. Conditions of practice of accreditation 1. Individuals meet all the following conditions are practising quality education: a) has a valid accreditation card use;
b) working for an organized educational quality established and operated according to the regulations of the Ministry of education and training.
2. No accreditation accreditation institutions or educational program in the following cases: a capital contribution or relationship) to buy shares in the institution control register;
b) father, mother, spouse, children, siblings, he is member of the Board of Directors of the institution.
Article 14. The Act prohibits with respect to accreditation 1. Receive any proceeds or other benefits from the institution of registration of educational quality.
2. Rent, lease auditing membership card.
3. Disclose information on the basis of education sign education quality in the process of implementing quality control activities in education, except with the institution that agrees to or permitted by law.
Chapter V IMPLEMENTATION article 15. Directorate of quality control testing and education 1. Implement state management functions related to accreditation.
2. Make a selection, accreditation, accreditation card revoked accreditation card as specified in articles 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 of this regulation.
3. preservation organization, safe storage of records, documents relating to the work of the audit staff's selection under current rules.
4. Publicize the list of accreditation and time validity of the accreditation card; list of revoked accreditation card and the time of the revocation of accreditation cards on electronic information page of the Ministry of education and training.
Article 16. Organize quality control for education 1. Recruitment planning annual accreditation and submit testing Bureau and education quality testing and Inspection Bureau for the quality of education in the recruitment plan accreditation.
2. The base list of selected accreditation of Ministry of education and training, actively recruiting accreditation according to the needs of the Organization's activities.
3. Responsible for the management of the registration accreditation to work in the Organization of educational quality under the provisions of this and other related regulations.