The CIRCULAR regulates registration of rail transportation _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ pursuant to the law of railways on June 14, 2005;
Pursuant to Decree No. 107/2012/ND-CP dated 20 December 2012 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organization of the crane motor transport;
According to the proposal of the Director General of transport and Director Vietnam railway;
The Minister of transport issued a circular regulating the registration of railway transportation, chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular regulates the registration of railway transport activities on national rail, rail-rail, used on the territory of Vietnam.
Article 2. Application object 1. This circular applies to organizations, individual ownership of rail transport; organizations and individuals that are related to registering for railway transport.
2. for rail transport of foreign countries involved in international rail transport for railway running on Vietnam to comply with the regulation on international rail transport related.
Article 3. Explanation of terms In this circular, the terms below are interpreted as follows: 1. specialized rail vehicles are vehicles used to transport people, a): materials, equipment of the railway business enterprises;
b) aid, rescue railway accidents;
c) to test construction, maintenance and repair of the railway works;
d) security service, defense.
2. Change the technical parameters of railway transportation include: a) for your head: when change to other steam engine type, engine capacity changes, change the type of transmission, change the gauge;
b) for cars: when changing the features used, change the load, change of gauge road;
c) for specialized railway vehicles: when changing the features used; changing the gauge.
3. Valid copy is a copy of the competent authority of Vietnam notary, attested.
Chapter II REGISTRATION article 4 MEDIA. General provisions 1. The rail transport (hereinafter referred to as the media) when in traffic on the railway to have the registration certificate of railway transport (hereinafter called the vehicle registration certificate).
2. Media registration includes: a) the first registration is registration, the registration certificate for the import, manufacture, assemble in the water before making the exploit, use on the railway.
b) registration is registration, certificate of registration of new vehicles in place of the certificate of registration of the old media to the media in the following cases:-When transferring the ownership of media;
-When changing the specifications of the vehicles.
3. registration certificate re-issuance means: When the media registration certificate is lost, damaged, media owners must come to the media registration procedure again registration certificates of vehicles, 4. media owners must make clear the media registration procedure in the following cases : a) the media is no longer used for rail transport;
b) vehicles were missing, destroyed.
5. Media registration certificate according to the model specified in annex 5 of this circular. The case of re-issuance, on the certificate of registration of the media to be more "level 1, level 2. ...".
Article 5. The registry means Vietnam Railway Department is the agency that performed the registration, certificate of registration, or remove media registration, revocation of registration certificates of vehicles.
Article 6. The order, the time limit for implementation 1. The media have full profile as specified in articles 7, 8, 9, 10 of this circular will be Vietnam railways Bureau registration procedures or delete registered, revoked the registration certificates of vehicles.
2. media owner filed 01 record media registration procedures and documents of proof submitted stamp fees (if any) or deletion name means directly or sent through the postal system to the railway Bureau of Vietnam.
3. Vietnam railway Bureau to receive and check the records. Where the media has not yet filed application rule, Vietnam railways Bureau must improve media owners manual records; If the receiving records via the postal service, they must immediately notify in writing to the media owners know to supplement the record.
4. Within a period of no more than 5 working days, from receipt of the prescribed profile, Vietnam railways Bureau will issue a certificate of registration of the media for the full profile, or have written answers for media owners stating the reason has not been resolved.
Article 7. Profile register first media 1. Media registration form according to the form prescribed in annex 1 of this circular.
2. One of the following papers: a) the originals (or copies of valid) purchase contract, media production (or media purchase invoice);
b) valid copy to decide what moves the media or media type declaration are used by representatives of the owner (or person authorized to) under the provisions of the law.
For imported vehicles must be more original customs declaration for imported goods.
3. Certificate of quality, technical safety and environmental protection by means of the registry Agency and Vietnam are also in force.
Article 8. Media registration profile 1. Media registration records in the case of transfer of ownership: a) application to re-register the media according to the form prescribed in annex 2 of this circular;
b) original certificate of quality, technical safety and environmental protection by the Vietnam register agency level and are still in force;
c) original certificate of registration by means of the railway Bureau of Vietnam.
d) valid copy of the papers to confirm media ownership (contract, Bill, sold the media or media transfer decisions).
2. the registration records in the case of media change specifications: a) application to re-register the media according to the form prescribed in annex 2 of this circular;
b) original certificate of registration by means of Vietnam Railway Department;
c) original certificate of quality, technical safety and environmental protection by means of the registry Agency and Vietnam are also in force.
Article 9. Recommended records reissued the media registration certificate 1. The case for media registration certificate is damaged: a) petition to the media registration certificate according to the model defined in annex 3 of this circular;
b) original certificate of registration by means of the railway Bureau of Vietnam.
2. where a certificate of registration of the media missed: the case for media registration certificate is lost, media owners must come to Vietnam railways Bureau reported the loss of the certificate of registration of vehicles according to the form prescribed in Appendix 3 of this circular. Based on the application level media registration certificate, the Vietnam railway Bureau for media owners to report lost certificate the certificate of registration of vehicles according to the form prescribed in annex 6 of this circular. Time to consider resolving to the media registration certificate is 180 days from the date the Agency received media registration application for certificate of registered vehicles.
Article 10. Records suggest delete media registration 1. Simple deletion of registration means according to the form prescribed in annex 4 of this circular.
2. The original certificate of registration by means of the railway Bureau of Vietnam.
Article 11. The numbering rules of registration means the registration number the principle means: 1. rail transport is divided into 3 categories: locomotives, railway cars, specialized vehicles and be registered as the owner of the vehicle.
2. media type registration number consists of 3 groups of symbols, group 1, group 2 and top in Group 3 at the bottom and are separated by dashes, which: a) Group 1 is short name or trading name of the business is the owner of the media.
b) Group 2 are the letters and numbers are just categories, the technical features of the media because the media owners proposal (not contrary to the provisions of current law) consistent with the management of the business of the production server.
c) Group 3 is the third sign of that media type by means of the registry. For those vehicles has been guest management business number or registration number has been issued before the date of this circular, the effect was the same.
For example, the registration number of wagons of the Vietnam Railway Corporation (trade names in English abbreviated as VINARE) registration numbers as follows: VINARE H431-328 article 12. Regulations on the registration number of the guys position on the media, color of the text and media registration number 1. Regulations on the registration number of the guys position on the media: after being granted registration number of railway transportation, owner of rail transport must guys registration number of railway transport up the two outside or at the ends of the rail transport in the appropriate location easy observation and recognizable.
2. Regulations on paint color of the registration number of railway transport: a) painted white or yellow if the media is the color xẫm;
b) Blue Paint you ban or black if the media is of bright colors.
Article 13. The font size, type, the number of registered railway vehicles 1. The character, separated and numbers: according to the font Times New Roman.
2. The size of the letters and numbers: a) Group 1 the size of the letters and numbers in 10-15 cm, the distance between the symbols is 10 mm. b) Group 2 has the size of the letters and numbers in 20-25 cm distance between the symbols is 10 mm. c) Group 3 has the size the number of 20-25 cm , the distance between the symbols is 10 mm. d) dash: 35 mm Length, width 15 mm. Special cases due to limited size into the media not the typeface, font size, and the number of registered vehicles as specified above, the Vietnam railway Bureau has responsibility for specific instructions.
Article 14. The responsibilities of the registry the media 1. The Organization implemented the registration of railway transport under the provisions of this circular, guided vehicle registration record-setting vehicles.
2. Build the database management of railway transportation on the nationwide; the archives and records management for media registration.
3. track, General Transport Ministry reports periodically/12 times about the situation for media registration.
4. Manage, print and use the service only for media registration.
5. Collection and use of the media the registration fee as specified by the law.
Article 15. Liability of owners of vehicles 1. Declaration and fully pay the registration documents means prescribed for the registration of vehicles.
2. Be responsible before the law for the accuracy and legality of the profile.
3. Submit registration fees the means prescribed by law.
4. Media registration number Guys up the correct media size, position and color prescribed in article 12, article 13 of this circular in accordance with the registration number recorded in the certificate of registration of vehicles.
Chapter III the TERMS of the IMPLEMENTATION of article 16. Transitional provisions 1. Means of rail transport are applied, tapping on the rail network defined in article 1 of this circular to make registration of the media under the provisions of this circular. The private rail transport wagons, locomotives are currently in exploitation and use there from before 1 January 2006 are not yet registered vehicles owned by the Vietnam Railway Corporation is done according to the following route: a) for the media is the air carriages: media registration is completed before September 30, 2013;
b) for the media is goods wagons: media registration is completed before 31 December 2014.
2. The railway transportation has been Vietnam's railway Bureau certification means registration from August 01 2006 to date are retained the old registration number. The case owner to demand a certificate of registration of new vehicles to suit the content of this circular, the Vietnam railway Bureau will do the procedure for reissuing a certificate of registration of vehicles and do not collect fees.
Article 17. Effect 1. This circular effect since July 31, 2013 2. Annulment of the decision and the following circulars: a) decision No. 55/2005/QĐ-BGTVT dated 28/10/2005 of the Minister of transport regarding the issued "rules of registration of railway transport";
b) decision No. 29/2006/QĐ-BGTVT dated 19/9/2006 by the Minister of transport regarding the "amending regulations registered railway transportation" attached to decision No. 55/2005/QĐ-BGTVT dated 28 October 2005 by the Minister of transport;
c) Circular No. 3/2011/TT-BGTVT on 13/4/2011 by the Minister of transport regarding the "modified, addition of some articles of the regulation on registration of railway transport" attached to decision No. 55/2005/QĐ-BGTVT dated 28 October 2005 by the Minister of transport.
Article 18. Implementation 1. The rail business has the responsibility to urge, directing the Organization, individuals made this circular.
2. Vietnam railway Bureau is responsible for chairing and coordination with the relevant authorities to check the implementation of this circular.
3. in the implementation process have difficult problems, organizations and individuals, timely reporting about Vietnam railway Bureau to report The synthesis of transport consider, resolve.
4. Office of the Chief Justice, the Chief Justice Inspector, Director of the Service, the Director of Department of Vietnam railway, heads of agencies, units and individuals concerned is responsible for the implementation of this circular.